Captain Planet vs Classic Thor

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Captain Planet defeat Classic Thor in a battle that takes place in the middle of the of the Alantic Ocean ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Erik

When has a mullet ever beaten a pimp? Never I say!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"When has a mullet ever beaten a pimp? Never I say!"
LMFAO  !
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nathandan1222

thor opens up a layer in the ozone then captain planet cries

nice battle
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
nathandan1222 said:
"thor opens up a layer in the ozone then captain planet cries
nice battle
"
Ha Ha Ha  ! I wouldnt do that if I was Thor...a pissed off Captain Planet could mean doom for Thor
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rei-Kai

A mud puddle can put Cap Planet out of action for a while. And I feel bad for ol' Cap here. Classic Thor has done some crazy things in his time. Like throw a guy outside the solar system, from Earth.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nathandan1222

im thinking that even though captain p might have better control over the elements im thinking thor could hammer him straight to the head and through some nuclear waste on him(if i remember correctly stuff like that makes him much weaker) 

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Unbelonger
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
nice battle
"
Ha Ha Ha  ! I wouldnt do that if I was Thor...a pissed off Captain Planet could mean doom for Thor"
I don't think he ever gets pissed off. He never got pissed off with those kids that kept summoning him to take out the trash.

zzzzz
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"A mud puddle can put Cap Planet out of action for a while. And I feel bad for ol' Cap here. Classic Thor has done some crazy things in his time. Like throw a guy outside the solar system, from Earth."
LOL

It wont be that easy to throw Captain Planet out of the Solar System though...especially since Captain Planet has control over all the elements and has powers such as Matter Tramsmutation that can trip up the God Of Thunder...
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nathandan1222
Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
nice battle
"
Ha Ha Ha  ! I wouldnt do that if I was Thor...a pissed off Captain Planet could mean doom for Thor"
I don't think he ever gets pissed off. He never got pissed off with those kids that kept summoning him to take out the trash.

zzzzz"
hahahahahahahahaha

King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"A mud puddle can put Cap Planet out of action for a while. And I feel bad for ol' Cap here. Classic Thor has done some crazy things in his time. Like throw a guy outside the solar system, from Earth."
LOL

It wont be that easy to throw Captain Planet out of the Solar System though...especially since Captain Planet has control over all the elements and has powers such as Matter Tramsmutation that can trip up the God Of Thunder...
"
well after thor killed all the planeteers captain p would be too sad to fight and thor would drop kick him to venus
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rei-Kai

Ronin the Accuser tried as much with Thor before, and failed. And actually, it would be easy for Thor to do that. He's even done things like go through time. Thor also has power over the elements and is so much stronger than Cap Planet that it's not funny. Hell he's had to deal with Loki turning clouds into dragons.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
nice battle
"

zzzzz"
LOL
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

Captain Planet! He's our hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero!

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unbelonger

Captain planet is the most powerful maid ever.

zzzzzz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Ronin the Accuser tried as much with Thor before, and failed. And actually, it would be easy for Thor to do that. He's even done things like go through time. Thor also has power over the elements and is so much stronger than Cap Planet that it's not funny. Hell he's had to deal with Loki turning clouds into dragons."
But Captain Planet can generate other superpowers to fit certain situations... its part of his Matter Transmutation abilities... I dont know what that means here though
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wisppeons
vampyreswrath said:
"thor for the compete and absolute pawn."

Its Pwn or Own oldmagic
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego

can lighting even hurt captain planet? how about rain or wind? lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"can lighting even hurt captain planet? how about rain or wind? lol"
They cant actually... only something like a bag of garbage could
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rei-Kai

Or a 300lb golden-haired god with a magic hammer and class 100+ strength. That would quite shatter ol Cap.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Or a 300lb golden-haired god with a magic hammer and class 100+ strength. That would quite shatter ol Cap."
I really dont know if he could... unless Thor attacks him with like a Dirty Pair of socks or something... Captain Planet seems to be somewhat unbeatable unless you use Pollution against him... or somehow destroy the planet's elements where he draw power from
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeSAW

Cap Planet sucks a large amount of pollution will kill him hed never survive in Los Angeles

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik

I wonder if Captain Planet is crystal or diamond.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rei-Kai

I'm just saying that Pollution alone isn't the only thing that can beat him. He's never encountered a guy who has enough strength to bash apart planets and throw people outside solar systems. Cap Planet just isn't all that powerful.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

Clean elements feed Captain Planet like water feeds Namor. Of course I remember Captain Planet often being reduced back to the rings and the kids had to solve the problem by themselves.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"I'm just saying that Pollution alone isn't the only thing that can beat him. He's never encountered a guy who has enough strength to bash apart planets and throw people outside solar systems. Cap Planet just isn't all that powerful."
I dont know about that... I think Thor maybe could hurt up Captain Planet... but this dude is basically a supreme Elemental Force... and within the Earth Captain Planet is pretty powerful... he can basically do whatever he needs to do to win here... I think Thor is in for a hell of a ride here... and since Captain Planet has been described as having Superman level physical attributes as well... this is gonna be a SlobberKnocker
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rei-Kai

I have never seen Cap Planet demonstrate anything close to Supes level attributes. And even then, Thor has always been stronger than Supes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"I have never seen Cap Planet demonstrate anything close to Supes level attributes. And even then, Thor has always been stronger than Supes."
Captain Planet once threw a Asteroid the size of a US State out of the Earth's atmosphere to the planet Jupiter... ( thats the greatest strength recorded so far)....
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rei-Kai

Was that in a comic or in the TV series? Cause I don't remember that happening in the show. And Thor hefted the Midgard Serpent which coils around the entire planet

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Was that in a comic or in the TV series? Cause I don't remember that happening in the show. And Thor hefted the Midgard Serpent which coils around the entire planet"
It was in the Comic... and I still dont know how Thor's magic will affect Cap here...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

I will have to say based on the feat that King said, Captain Planet is pretty strong. But so was the Red Hulk. And we all know what Thor did to him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"I will have to say based on the feat that King said, Captain Planet is pretty strong. But so was the Red Hulk. And we all know what Thor did to him."
Indeed... but Red Hulk has no command over the Elements... or the ability to Manipulate Matter
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

Very valid points. Captain Planet's control over the elements I think would be dwarfed by a gods control of them. He is a son of the Earth so Thor doesn't just control the weather.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"Very valid points. Captain Planet's control over the elements I think would be dwarfed by a gods control of them. He is a son of the Earth so Thor doesn't just control the weather."
Indeed
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rei-Kai

Red Hulk is utter garbage. I don't know why they ever made him. He fricken punched in the face of Uatu for no reason. He jumped into space with Thor. It's quite ridiculous. It completely disregarded the fact that Thor wasn't anywhere in that area at the time or that he had just recently been given a massive powerup. Current Thor has the Odinforce

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
I thought it was funny when he puched Uatu in the face... The Watcher has such a Big Head... I always wanted to see someone sock Uatu upside his huge ass head

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rei-Kai

A funny way to do a match is sit Cap Planet next to the Hulk on a subway train and see how long it takes for Cap to die from cancer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"A funny way to do a match is sit Cap Planet next to the Hulk on a subway train and see how long it takes for Cap to die from cancer."
LOL
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

Ah yes. Captain Planet has a particular weakness to radiation. The Hulk would destroy him. But Thor does not have radiation. He does have magic and powers that negate Captain Planet's.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rei-Kai

Really, if Thor wanted he could dimension-dump Cap Planet using Mjolnir.