Captain Planet vs Batman

• 52 results
WhySoSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captain Planet vs Batman from justice League.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Welcome to the Vine.

Planet Stomps.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Planet wins. I'm gonna go ahead and call this a mismatch.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Planet freaking rocks him lol

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shavo

i don't care batman is not getting beat by a guy with a green mullet wearing red speedos.......

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet, mismatch.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetconCrisis

If no prep, Planet rofl stomps.
If with prep, Batman throws some mud on him.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

i don't care batman is not getting beat by a guy with a green mullet wearing red speedos.......

LOLZ!

If no prep, Planet rofl stomps.

If with prep, Batman throws some mud on him.

make it radio active mud. lolz

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Planet breaks batman and his CO2 pumping batmobile.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

@knivestrillions said:

You know who else had a mullet and wore red Speedos?

No Caption Provided

Or, if its the green hair part of the equation that really bothers you, there's always this classic look for Mr. J:

No Caption Provided

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Just accept it.....Batman gets turned into a tree lol :}

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions said:

Loading Video...

Just accept it.....Batman gets turned into a tree lol :}

LMAO I almost died laughing at this.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma

When I first saw this I was in a public library and I literally cried from laughter Ive never looked at Captain Planet the same again

Avatar image for zombieslayer1234
zombieslayer1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zombieslayer1234

@retconcrisis: That wasnt Mudd that effected Captain Planet, that was toxic waste.

Anyways im going with Captain Planet. He could just throw Batman into another Planet and go on with his life.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

lol commenting on someone else's constume doesn't help when bruce himself dresses up like a bat..

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarBlade539

Captain Planet stomps with the full power of Nature. :D

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Captain Planets power changes per episode so he can beat the villains. A.K.A. a deus ex machina power. He wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why aren't some of these arguments used for other debates with Captain Planet in them?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shavo

@knivestrillions said:

You know who else had a mullet and wore red Speedos?

No Caption Provided

Or, if its the green hair part of the equation that really bothers you, there's always this classic look for Mr. J:

No Caption Provided

whats your point? batman has whooped both these guys in the past.....

Avatar image for zombieslayer1234
zombieslayer1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zombieslayer1234

@knivestrillions: Batman never beat Superman in anything canon. Just cross overs. Also Batman cheated most of the time and used kryptonite. Because without Kryptonite,

He gets MURDERED!!!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By green_skaar

Total mismatch, CP owns Batman.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: Batman never beat Superman in anything canon. Just cross overs. Also Batman cheated most of the time and used kryptonite. Because without Kryptonite,

He gets MURDERED!!!

No Caption Provided

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jojjimbo

Planet Stomps, in a spite thread.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombieslayer1234 said:

He gets MURDERED!!!

No Caption Provided

Not Canon...and Batman had to fake his own death to "Win"

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By CaptainUzi

@fiodestromus: Yes! First thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Hell, captain planet could turn all of JLA into trees and have his own superhero garden. And.. YOU'RE A TREE. AND YOU ARE. AND YOU. What's that? I can't hear you but I think you said make me into a tree.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions said:

@zombieslayer1234 said:

He gets MURDERED!!!

No Caption Provided

Not Canon...and Batman had to fake his own death to "Win"

well first off bruce didn't want to kill clark he just wanted to prove a point and you don't have to kill someone to win a fight unless you are a serial killer but that's besides the point....and i hate when people say a feat is non-canon just because they want to debunk it dark knight returns is canon cause the characters act like they would in any other comic if batman slaughtered every person in the government and killed superman out of anger then yea it would be non canon but guess what he didn't he only wanted to show superman that he could be beaten by a human he wanted to put fear in his heart and doesn't that sound like something a "canon" batman would do hmmmm.......

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not canon and written by a Batman fanboy.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: And I hate it when people bring up a completely non-canon fight as evidence of Batman Whooping Superman. Go ahead and try to find any examples of Batman beating Superman inside of DC's actual canon storylines.

The Dark Knight Returns is not canon. Anything that happens outside of DC's Main Continuity is Not Canon to DC.

Batman, In a Random Encounter with Captain Planet, is going to get his face stomped in.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: There is actually an entire series. Cap takes over the uhh..planet? Lol

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep batgod just pollutes the planet killing cap

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: And I hate it when people bring up a completely non-canon fight as evidence of Batman Whooping Superman. Go ahead and try to find any examples of Batman beating Superman inside of DC's actual canon storylines.

The Dark Knight Returns is not canon. Anything that happens outside of DC's Main Continuity is Not Canon to DC.

Batman, In a Random Encounter with Captain Planet, is going to get his face stomped in.

batman has beaten superman plenty of other times in the JLA comics though im not going to bother to search them up since i already know the dumbass arguments your going to make like saying its either PIS or non-canon and when did i say he beats captain planet? my first post i was just joking idk why you think im trying to say batman kills superman 10/10 times with or without prep im just saying batman has beaten superman in the past DEAL WITH IT, jesus christ........

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

batman has beaten superman plenty of other times in the JLA comics though im not going to bother to search them up since i already know the dumbass arguments your going to make like saying its either PIS or non-canon and when did i say he beats captain planet? my first post i was just joking idk why you think im trying to say batman kills superman 10/10 times with or without prep im just saying batman has beaten superman in the past DEAL WITH IT, jesus christ........

Loading Video...

And no, Batman has never beaten Superman in Canon.

Here's a little something for you to read:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

Loading Video...

And no, Batman has never beaten Superman in Canon.

Here's a little something for you to read:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/

" im not going to bother to search them up since i already know the dumbass arguments your going to make like saying its either PIS or non-canon"

thanks for proving my point bud.......

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: And thanks for showing that your just a fanboy that won't take the time to read up on something. You've just discredited your opinion far better than I ever could.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: And thanks for showing that your just a fanboy that won't take the time to read up on something. You've just discredited your opinion far better than I ever could.

lol calling someone a fanboy because they are stating a fact that happened in the comics really? man learn how to read a sentence and maybe you'll manage to find out that i never said batman would beat superman with ease nor did i say he beats captain planet so the only fanboy here is you sir

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shawnbaby

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

lol calling someone a fanboy because they are stating a fact that happened in the comics really? man learn how to read a sentence and maybe you'll manage to find out that i never said batman would beat superman with ease nor did i say he beats captain planet so the only fanboy here is you sir

I'm calling you a fanboy because you won't even look to see that you are wrong about Batman beating Superman in Canon.

And You did actually say Batman has "Whooped" Superman.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shavo

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

I'm calling you a fanboy because you won't even look to see that you are wrong about Batman beating Superman in Canon.

i don't have to look there have been many times batman and superman have beaten each other in many different ways learn how to read you imbecile i never said batman has beaten superman every time they have fought i am stating batman has beaten him in the past.good lawd how can you not get this after i said it over 3 times?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

i don't have to look there have been many times batman and superman have beaten each other in many different ways learn how to read you imbecile i never said batman has beaten superman every time they have fought i am stating batman has beaten him in the past.good lawd how can you not get this after i said it over 3 times?

You've shown no proof of Batman ever beating Superman. All you've done is say he's done it with no evidence. That blog actually has everything that could possibly be considered an on-panel fight between the two. And Batman wins maybe once, again, in a non-canon story.

and your argument is so great?the only argument im getting is "non canon" over and over again man im done arguing with you dorks last thing i gotta say is i never said batman would beat neither superman or captain planet so if you can't take your favorite superhero getting beat by human i think you should lean back and take your face out supermans crotch

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knivestrillions: As many could probably tell you, I'm a diehard Batboy. I side with him in any semi-even battle I can.

However, I think its important for you to know that you're making him look bad, and instances like this are why people hate Batman.

If you're gonna say Batman, ya gotta back it up with some facts. While TDKR is a great arc, people don't accept it as valid.

If I were you, I would use Tower of Babel. Unlike you, I have read CitizenBane's excellent blog post. His undermining of the Tower of Babel instance was...disagreeable.

Just sayin.

Jmarshmallow

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Planet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Retcon Beyonber!!!!!!!!

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@jwwprod said:

Captain Planet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Retcon Beyonber!!!!!!!!

Pre-retcon Beyonder? You mean Pre-Retcon TREEYONDER?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@knivestrillions said:

@shawnbaby said:

Because You are Still Wrong...Batman has NEVER beaten Superman in any Canon Encounters. Sorry, That's just the way it is.