Who wins?

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It could go either way, IMO. I'm leaning towards team one, though.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way, IMO. I'm leaning towards team one, though.

Specific reasons why?

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: It'd come down to Captain Marvel vs. Thor and Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator. Billy vs. Thor would come very close, but I ultimately think Thor would be the victor. Billy could place a strategic SHAZAM! in there that would K.O. Thor, but I doubt it. He rarely ever uses that ability as well as he could. Thor would be battered by the end of it, though.

Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator would definitely result in Wonder Woman winning. She's got better physicals, is most certainly the better fighter, and is also more versatile because of her weapons. After that, she only needs to take care of an injured Thor which is nothing she can't do. That is, of course, if Thor beats Captain Marvel in the first place.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: It'd come down to Captain Marvel vs. Thor and Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator. Billy vs. Thor would come very close, but I ultimately think Thor would be the victor. Billy could place a strategic SHAZAM! in there that would K.O. Thor, but I doubt it. He rarely ever uses that ability as well as he could. Thor would be battered by the end of it, though.

Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator would definitely result in Wonder Woman winning. She's got better physicals, is most certainly the better fighter, and is also more versatile because of her weapons. After that, she only needs to take care of an injured Thor which is nothing she can't do. That is, of course, if Thor beats Captain Marvel in the first place.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: You believe Diana has better physicals than Gladiator? I agree she has everything on him except strength, and durability.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By echostarlord117

@heirtothekingdom: I could agree that they have comparable strength and durability, but she is no doubt faster and, again, a better fighter. Even if Gladiator has, say, a strength advantage on Diana, it would first off be negligible and, second off, would be negated by her superior CQC skills.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on if you are allowing not confident gladiator feats? captain marvel loses to thor and ww loses to thor,,,, so it really depends on glads being confident as he is stronger and and more durable than the other two...

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator Solos

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: gladiator isn't comparable to WW in anyway physically

He has the speed, strength and durability advantage by a wide margin he is the superior to supes in striking power by a huge margin, she wouldn't be able to tank a planet shattering me punch

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

He has the speed, strength and durability advantage by a wide margin he is the superior to supes in striking power by a huge margin, she wouldn't be able to tank a planet shattering me punch

Those are bold statements there, buddy. Got anything to back those up?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those are bold statements there, buddy. Got anything to back those up?

Strength

destroys a planet with a punch well beyond any version of superman has ever done

Speed

No Caption Provided

Flies lightyears in seconds

No Caption Provided

has a whole fight with Hyperion lasting Nanoseconds

No Caption Provided

when Time is frozen and everybody in the universe is statues, reed made Devices for the F4 so they weren't affected, yet Gladiator just increasing his speed is able to counteract the affects of time

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dorukesin1

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Kallark isn't faster than Post Crisis Clark.Diana could tag him

Team 2 ftw Kallark could solo

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin1: Maybe maybe not he certainly has better striking power and there speed is comparable, when it gets to them levels their speed is just as fast as the Plot requires it to be tbh both have travelled liht years in seconds and travelled across galaxies in a few panels

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Diana and Billy stomp EASY. They can actually fight FTL competently and that gives them the win alone. Diana got better reflexes than SUPERMAN. Derp.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dorukesin1

@dorukesin1: Maybe maybe not he certainly has better striking power and there speed is comparable, when it gets to them levels their speed is just as fast as the Plot requires it to be tbh both have travelled liht years in seconds and travelled across galaxies in a few panels

Travelling means nothing in a battle.We need perceiving and reacting/acting speed ,Clark has 5 nanosecond and 1 picoseconds feat which is beyond Kallark's level. He did react and perceive at nanoseconds constantly.He used his speed in almost every threat against him like a speedster and he could even blitz Kallark in 1v1 battle like he blitzed Diana to the sun before even she react.

for this battle Kallark could take both of them at the same time for me,at least he could beat Wonder Woman while Thor making Billy busy then he blitzes the sh*t out of Billy

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travelling means nothing in a battle.We need perceiving and reacting/acting speed ,Clark has 5 nanosecond and 1 picoseconds feat which is beyond Kallark's level. He did react and perceive at nanoseconds constantly.He used his speed in almost every threat against him like a speedster and he could even blitz Kallark in 1v1 battle like he blitzed Diana to the sun before even she react.

for this battle Kallark could take both of them at the same time for me,at least he could beat Wonder Woman while Thor making Billy busy then he can blitz the sh*t out of Billy

LOL Diana said herself she got faster react than Clar wut??

Billy is Clark physical equal how in world he gonna blitz two tru speedster? He not. Diana and Billy will blitz and own

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty: dont be a coward and use an alt

And change the OP of your Saitma vs Superman fight or I'll call mods in

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WhereDaBooty

@wheredabooty: dont be a coward and use an alt

And change the OP of your Saitma vs Superman fight or I'll call mods in

Alt? LOL I never been here

And change to what? You got to cry to momma snitchboy?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty: lol of course your new, and awww diddums you really think id cry over someone as simple as you? Oh well whatever makes you feel like a bigger person, insecurity can be tough I agree, I've never experienced it but stay in there it'll all be good eventually you never know maybe one day with a lot of money you can actually find the booty

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let not forget Godwave. That decimate Gladiator

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty: lol of course your new, and awww diddums you really think id cry over someone as simple as you? Oh well whatever makes you feel like a bigger person, insecurity can be tough I agree, I've never experienced it but stay in there it'll all be good eventually you never know maybe one day with a lot of money you can actually find the booty

You never be insecure? LOL that lie, we all human get insecure time to time. You just puff your chest to be protect self.

I am sorry that I upset you with my superior knowledge of comic book character but it just fiction

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dorukesin1

@wheredabooty said:

Billy is Clark physical equal how in world he gonna blitz two tru speedster? He not. Diana and Billy will blitz and own

Darkseid said he's omnipotent so what ? Is he omnipotent ? Statements aren't feats and means nothing

By solid feats

Clark blitzed Diana to sun before even she react.He thought he was fighting against Doomsday.She managed to break his grip after he puts her to the sun.Then he send her back to earth at FTL speeds with one punch

Diana isn't faster than Clark

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty: see we are getting somewhere, so you admit being insecure and try to insist I am aswell, it's a classic psychological trick to make yourself feel normal as you feel everyone is insecure, thats not true but it is common in certain people. What is interesting is that you feel that puffing out your chest will protect yourself from being where your at, but in all honesty it just shows you are upset and insecure about the way you look, I suggest you hit the gym so you wouldn't have to act like a frog and pretend to have a big chest by blowing in Air

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty said:

Darkseid said he's omnipotent so what ? Is he omnipotent ? Statements aren't feats and means nothing

By solid feats

Clark blitzed Diana to sun before even she react.He thought he was fighting against Doomsday.She managed to break his grip after he puts her to the sun.Then he send her back to earth at FTL speeds with one punch

Diana isn't faster than Clark

That association fallacy Diana knows how fast Superduper is in fight and you know as well as I do comic are inconsistent. But even in New 52 Diana beat Zod and Faora TOGETHER into DIRT who are as fast as Superduper

Diana not try to fight seriously there anyhow LOL so yes we can take her word

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheredabooty: see we are getting somewhere, so you admit being insecure and try to insist I am aswell, it's a classic psychological trick to make yourself feel normal as you feel everyone is insecure, thats not true but it is common in certain people. What is interesting is that you feel that puffing out your chest will protect yourself from being where your at, but in all honesty it just shows you are upset and insecure about the way you look, I suggest you hit the gym so you wouldn't have to act like a frog and pretend to have a big chest by blowing in Air

Actual I go to gym 4 day a week and am in great condition :)

I simple say that everyone feel insecure some time and deny only prove that. It human nature pal learn to embrace

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHAZAM!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Kallark can solo

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Kallark can solo

No way Gladiator can solo here.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@pipxeroth: @noone301994: And Wonder Woman can't survive Gladiator's punches because........?

And vast cosmic and/or mystical objects can harm Thor, but how powerful is Billy's magic? Is it as powerful as Midgard Serpent's tooth, or the Power Cosmic, or an Infinity Gem?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd: Never said she couldn't...

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: you act like Diana didn't hold a planet shattering punch in her hands and hurt convict who could tank planet explosions in his base form

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Gladiator, speed and strength are on their side.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

Speed is on Thor's side??

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

Speed is on Thor's side??

THEIR, Thor is faster via mjolnir but what he has is the strength, Gladiator has the speed.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Dog_of_War

Team 1 wins.

I believe Captain Marvel could defeat Gladiator, and WW can hold off Thor until Captain Marvel defeats Glads and then Thor would get tag-teamed.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2, Kallark can solo

LMAO.

Yes, I'm aware I'm responding to a 2 year old comment.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 , Billy goes down to Kallark and Thor takes down Wondie.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4