#1 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

So Supposedly Mar-Vell>sentry,is now faster,stronger etc.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which verion of DC's Captain Marvel

#3 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle aside, I have to say Shazam strikes me as one of the fruitiest heroes ever.

#4 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

xD

#6 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"Depends on which verion of DC's Captain Marvel"

billy

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

dude u just scared me , thats my name xD

anyways yeah DC probably takes it

#8 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Marvel, this guy is as powerful if not more so then Superman.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28

As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell.

Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt.

Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back

Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon)

Dodging a lazar at point black range

Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him.

On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite"

#10 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

DC version.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

... I'm not saying anything.

#12 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

cap marvel from marvel

#13 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt Marvel (DC) for the win.

He is far stronger, faster, more durable and has greater endurance.

His strength is sufficient that he would out his fist through Capt Marvel (Marvel).

#14 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28 As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell. Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt. Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon) Dodging a lazar at point black range Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him. On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""

Mar-vell taking those hits to the face was in the Death of Capt Marvel graphic novell, and they didn't actually occur in the physycall/real world! it was when he was dying and Thanos was leading him to death, so that fight was metaphysical! not actually happening in reality!

#15 Posted by Alpha (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Capt Marvel (DC) for the win. He is far stronger, faster, more durable and has greater endurance. His strength is sufficient that he would out his fist through Capt Marvel (Marvel)."

I agree

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell.Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt.Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight backMar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon)Dodging a lazar at point black rangeSentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him.On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""

he only got lucky for destroing the robot the others could have done that to he just came in last and it didn't see him obviously.

#17 Posted by Alpha (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28 As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell. Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt. Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon) Dodging a lazar at point black range Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him. On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""
he only got lucky for destroing the robot the others could have done that to he just came in last and it didn't see him obviously."

Cobalt Man said he was faster and stronger than before, so he got some kinda upgrade.

#18 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade.

He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now.

The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc.

It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well.

#19 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade. He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now. The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc. It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well."

when was this latest handbook done?before or after the new cap.marvel appeared?

#20 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's Captain Marvel i think. Although that was really cool what Marvel's one did to the robot!

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Grandrakon says:

"The_Creator says:
"And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade. He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now. The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc. It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well."
when was this latest handbook done?before or after the new cap.marvel appeared?"
It was after Civil War: The Return but before his mini series started.