Captain Marvel(MARVEL) Vs. Captain Marvel(DC)

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grandrakon

So Supposedly Mar-Vell>sentry,is now faster,stronger etc.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Depends on which verion of DC's Captain Marvel

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By methias

Battle aside, I have to say Shazam strikes me as one of the fruitiest heroes ever.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doctor Dare

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

xD

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Grandrakon

Warlock360 says:

"Depends on which verion of DC's Captain Marvel"

billy

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360

dude u just scared me , thats my name xD

anyways yeah DC probably takes it

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By White Phantom

DC Marvel, this guy is as powerful if not more so then Superman.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28

As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell.

Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt.

Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back

Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon)

Dodging a lazar at point black range

Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him.

On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite"

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

DC version.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

... I'm not saying anything.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap marvel from marvel

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Capt Marvel (DC) for the win.

He is far stronger, faster, more durable and has greater endurance.

His strength is sufficient that he would out his fist through Capt Marvel (Marvel).

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Nobody says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28 As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell. Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt. Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon) Dodging a lazar at point black range Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him. On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""

Mar-vell taking those hits to the face was in the Death of Capt Marvel graphic novell, and they didn't actually occur in the physycall/real world! it was when he was dying and Thanos was leading him to death, so that fight was metaphysical! not actually happening in reality!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

The_Creator says:

"Capt Marvel (DC) for the win. He is far stronger, faster, more durable and has greater endurance. His strength is sufficient that he would out his fist through Capt Marvel (Marvel)."

I agree

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell.Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt.Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight backMar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon)Dodging a lazar at point black rangeSentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him.On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""

he only got lucky for destroing the robot the others could have done that to he just came in last and it didn't see him obviously.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-mar-vell-vs-captain-marvel/39603/&c=28&28 As I said in your last thread been done many times. Not that I want to get into it I am going to post some scans of mar-vell. Mar-Vell destroys a robot in a single attack that was kicking the Mighty Avengers butt. Mar-Vell takes on Thanos and others. Notice him taking hits to the face from Thanos and still able to fight back Mar-Vell able to knock Black Adam back in JLA vs Avengers(cannon) Dodging a lazar at point black range Sentry telling Mar-Vell how he is the only person he can think of that could stop him if things went bad with him. On a note about the Sentry statement, me and creator believe this to be more that Mar-vell is powered by Sentry's "Kryponite""
he only got lucky for destroing the robot the others could have done that to he just came in last and it didn't see him obviously."

Cobalt Man said he was faster and stronger than before, so he got some kinda upgrade.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator

And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade.

He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now.

The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc.

It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Grandrakon

The_Creator says:

"And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade. He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now. The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc. It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well."

when was this latest handbook done?before or after the new cap.marvel appeared?

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Barry Flash

DC's Captain Marvel i think. Although that was really cool what Marvel's one did to the robot!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Grandrakon says:

"The_Creator says:
"And yet the recently published Marvel handbook does not suggest an upgrade. He still remains at being able to lift press 15 tonnes. That' sless than Spiderman and Luke Cage now. The same goes for his flight, photonic energy blasts etc. It would make sense for him to be boosted in power as many of his surviving foes and allies seem to be more powerful now as well."
when was this latest handbook done?before or after the new cap.marvel appeared?"
It was after Civil War: The Return but before his mini series started.
David_Miller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By David_Miller

captain marvel dc by a very small margin only because he is faster,

I like the marvel one better for the record

JHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This winner is clearly DC Captain Marvel.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough battle really but DC version wins due to greater strength and more power

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers