Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said: 
@Silver2467: Ultraman sucks dude, Superman owned and embarassed him Super Woman and Owl Man at the same time.  That isn't impressive, Flash and Batman have taken down White Martians also.  He never took on Prime either, he ended up getting owned along with Power Girl and then then the JLA tower got destroyed.  The only ability Martian has that might be a threat to Billy is telepathy 
That's not entirely true. The Martian actually saved some of his fellow JLA members from the White Martians. He actually did take on Prime. He shape shifted around him and then punched him away. I never said he wont that fight. I mentioned it because he was strong enough to challenge SBP, and SBP > Cap Marvel. Also, his telepathy is not the only advantage he has. His shape shifting is also. I've seen the Martian bend his matter around attacks thrown at him, effectively making it so he isn't even hurt by them. Also, his energy attacks are fairly powerful also. I've seen him destroy a skyscraper using them. He's also been able to hurt SuperMan that way; if he can hurt Supes with it, he can hurt Marvel. He could defeat Cap Marvel even without his telepathy, but if he did use it, he could do what Despero did and mind control him into saying Shazam. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"
@Static Shock:  Superman once stated that Cap would have the advantage in a fist fight against him also, Superman said Hal Jordan was more powerful then the JLA combined and yet Hal got his tail kicked by Lobo,  Superman's statements are pure modesty.
Then why were you using what Superman said to make a case if you feel that they are just based on modesty? LOL. "
I'm not, the only thing I'm using for Marvel is the fact that he handed Supes his ass like 4 times now.  I only used statements to show that they don't mean much.  I don't deny that Martian is probably on par with Supes physically though but if we went by what Superman says then Hal would be more powerful then the entire JLA even though he was nearly killed by Lobo
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Static Shock  Online

OK. :P

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By sexy_merc

Black Adam and J'onn went at it before, and although Billy has beaten him before, Teth is considered the superior of the two. J'onn melted his face with Martian Vision and physically harmed him enough for him to be pushed back. Black Adam was also bloodlusted and was trying to kill J'onn with every punch, and as a testament to his durability, he tanked many of the shots. Him not being able to do anything to Black Adam telepathically was pure PIS. How is he beaten by Black Adam mind when he could force himself into the mind of the Spectre and every person on Earth? The intangibility should be a major factor as well since Billy won't be able to hit him. J'onn also reverted him back into his normal self forcibly leaving him susceptible to an attack. In that arc, J'onn wasn't trying to kill Black Adam and holding back while Black Adam was at his peak. The way I see it, Billy will go down from a telepathic assault, being reverted back to a kid and being knocked out, or staying intangible while messing with Billy's mind and having chances to overpower him physically.