#1 Posted by Darkchild (41473 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win in a slugfest.

I think Marvel because he is both mortal and immortal. He knows what and how.

So who do you think would win give me reasons

#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

I think because Marvels completly insane aswell, after what Lex did to him, I think that would give him the upperhand, and unpridicktablitly that would take Superman off guard.

#4 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Marvel won the fight in the actual comic so I think this is an easy decision.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

no, marvel didn't win the fight...

he used the lightning bolt attack a few times and by then Superman made him make the choice...

by that time as well Superman was so broken from the rest of the plotline that he didn't have much fight left in him.

M

#6 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I guess, but in my opinion he's more powerful on the whole than Superman. Very close though. Also Superman's weakness to magic makes the lightning bolt very effective.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, Superman's weakness to magic is the deciding factor in this battle... without it the two are pretty evenly matched

M

#8 Posted by Captain Beefheart (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Marvel especially since he became Lord Marvel or whatever he calls himself now. Kingdom Come Marvel definetely seemed to have the upper hand anyway.

#9 Posted by Dr. Doom (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel

#10 Posted by Jacthripper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper: I don't see the point in this?

KC Captain Marvel was written to be a match for KC Superman (or slightly below), who is already far above normal Superman (it was asserted when they met). Even Mark Waid (who wrote Kingdom Come) said KC Captain Marvel is comparable to KC Superman.

http://www.popgunchaos.com/2010/11/16/talking-shazam-with-mark-waid/

Superman won't beat a version of Captain Marvel who is intended to be more powerful than mainstream, far above mainstream actually.