User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m
 Captain Marvel
 Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
 Black Adam
 Black Adam

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                              VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Gladiator
 Gladiator
World War Hulk
World War Hulk
Thor
Thor

-No morals
-No prep
-Pre 600 Wonder Woman
-This is World war Hulk
-Who wins and why?
-Please use logic and reasoning
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By super_psycho

What do you mean by pre 600 wonder woman ... issue#600? depowered wonder woman? 
i say team 1 ... thor is the only real threat here he is outnumbered

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam would win here. In a Very Tough Battle.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 1. Hulk is the weak link.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91

Team 1, as Hulk is ground locked while the entire DC team has the advantage of flight.

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nexy21

Team 1 takes this
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostRider29

Give team two someone better than hulk like betta ray bill, then you got yourself a fight. Team 1 wins.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By YoungGunna

Team DC ftw...

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

Wonder Woman vs Gladiator=Stalemate                       Wonder Woman vs Gladiator= Stalemate             
Thor vs Captain Marvel=Thor                                                            Thor vs Black Adam=Thor                                 Thor and Gladiator vs Wonder Woman=Thor and Gladiator With either one of them going down in the process.
Black Adam vs Hulk=Black Adam

Wonder Woman vs Hulk=Wonder Woman
Thor vs Black Adam= Thor                                  Gladiator and Thor vs Wonder Woman= Gladiator and Thor
 Captain Marvel vs Gladiator=Gladiator

Wonder Woman vs Thor =Thor 5 1/2/10  OR Wonder Woman 5 1/2 / 10 
Hulk vs Captain Marvel=Captain Marvel                                                              Thor and Gladiator vs Captain Marvel=Thor and Gladiator with Thor Going down. OR Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel vs Gladiator=WW and CM with Wonder Woman going down and Captain Marvel being close.
Black Adam vs Gladiator=Gladiator

Reasoning:If Gladiator's power is based on his Confidence then Bloodlusted is Bad news because nothing will hurt his confidence. So i see him being more than a match for anyone on team one. Thor and Wonder Woman in my Opinion are very Close so their Battle Could go either way but i think thor would be capable of handling Either Captain Marvel or Black Adam. And i just don't see Hulk totally in this league not Even World War Hulk (i will wait for the army of Hulk Heads to disagree with that). So i think anyone from team 1 can take him down. That's why i think team Marvel Would take it maybe (arguably)  7.5/10 times. If someone else can show match ups or scenarios that are conceivable against what i said then I might change my mind but as of right now this is my Opinion.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@GhostRider29 said:

Give team two someone better than hulk like betta ray bill, then you got yourself a fight. Team 1 wins.

This.

Team 1 due to Hulk being the weak link on team 2.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boobster

Team 2.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tiamat
@JediXMan said:
Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fifthchild

Hulk isnt "the weak link". WW is, if anyone is. Both Marvel family characters will have to get up close and physical to beat Hulk and in WWH mode he would have to be a pretty heavy favourite in that arena. Its a pretty even fight but, unless BFR counts, it probably swings to the Marvel team in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Team 1. Either Captain Marvel or Black Adam are the strongest, whilst Wonder Woman is the most skilled and well equipped.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Saren
@Fifthchild said:
Hulk isnt "the weak link". WW is, if anyone is.
WW is the weak link? She helped J'onn and Supes move the Earth, and she's weaker than Hulk?
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By HellionVulcan

If thor & gladiator work as a unit they can win in time as hulk is at the most disadvantage in this most can fly but if hulk can brawl with Capitan marvel while thor & glad's clear the rest they can hurry back to save hulk wait every one bloodlusted damn they'd be no planet left then hulk is at worse place ..

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fifthchild
@CitizenBane said:
@Fifthchild said:
WW is the weak link? She helped J'onn and Supes move the Earth, and she's weaker than Hulk?
The old weak Drax tore a star in half. Grey Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk pulling a planet back together. Members of the Annihilators (all of whom Hulk could and has at least matched in strength) moving planets around recently.  A single feat alone doesnt define a character. Yes Wonder Woman is weaker than Hulk. Maybe not on comicvine, but everywhere else at least...
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Billy Batson

Team 1 

BB

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fifthchild said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Fifthchild said:
The old weak Drax tore a star in half. Grey Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk pulling a planet back together. Members of the Annihilators (all of whom Hulk could and has at least matched in strength) moving planets around recently.  A single feat alone doesnt define a character. Yes Wonder Woman is weaker than Hulk. Maybe not on comicvine, but everywhere else at least...
and he recently destroyed a planet with the help of red she hulk

anyway great under estimation of gladiator here but even if hulk is as strong as WW he can fly and when your slow as a pig you cant do anything........
 gladiator vs wonder woman = gladiator a lot more powers at his disposal and is stronger than her, if we take away some of his low showings
hulk vs capt marvel= marvel
thor vs black adam =thor and dies afterwards
then captain marvel can beat a weakned gladiator
so team 1
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By a88378438
@higher_evolutionary
yes,red she hulk ,now,she is very powerful~~LOL~~
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team 1.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sherlock

Team 1 Hulk has no super speed and cant fly (I should add that hes a perimysium brain just for good measure)
Gladiator is still in my opinion a joke thor is the only real threat here and lets face it he cant take all of the the DC team at once

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Sherlock: Gladiator isn't a joke.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IZZR

In terms of this fight where team 1 have light speeders Gladiator is the best shot team 2 have, Hulk is definately not a weak link just their speed will end up consuming him eventually. Black Adam will absolutely annihilate Thor, Team 1 FTW

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By demifiend
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

This.

Team 1 due to Hulk being the weak link on team 2.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By demifiend
@Sherlock said:
Team 1 Hulk has no super speed and cant fly (I should add that hes a perimysium brain just for good measure) Gladiator is still in my opinion a joke thor is the only real threat here and lets face it he cant take all of the the DC team at once
AGREE
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jojjimbo
@JediXMan said:
Agreed.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IZZR
@demifiend said:
@Sherlock said:
Team 1 Hulk has no super speed and cant fly (I should add that hes a perimysium brain just for good measure) Gladiator is still in my opinion a joke thor is the only real threat here and lets face it he cant take all of the the DC team at once
AGREE
1. Gladiator is no joke and writen fairly would own Thor, 2. Thor can only take on WW 1 on 1 the other 2 would bash his head in. 3.Current hulk is a beast and is not a weak link.