• 87 results
#51 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman FTW.

#52 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

billy wins

#53 Posted by Erik (33002 posts) - - Show Bio
ClarkJosephKent1938 said:
"I think both of you like to cause trouble. However Eric might be slightly worse. What's with the name calling? Are we all still in the first grade?

GROW UP!!!"
Another guy whose opinion is virtually garbage.

Zoom
said:
"

erik said:

"

Is being dismissive how you handle a loss? How..... quaint.

"

Being dismissive is how I handle you.

"

Yes, me who showed everyone that your word is not to be trusted.
#54 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has access to more weaponary, and is a great combatant.

#55 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy wins.

#56 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"erik said:
"Zoom, I have never seen you not get "owned". You are an embarrassment to the character whose name you have stolen."
And yet the people I always seem to argue with are SeSaw, Perfect Cell and you.Man I must be really dumb to lose to a bunch of suckers like you."
XD
#57 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

and yes, captain marvel would win with relative ease

#58 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap spanks her

#59 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope this helps Zoom
#60 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman, better fighter
plus Marbles is known for being a complete idiot

#61 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is not the better fighter.
Marvel has the wisdom of Solomon, therefore he knows all martial arts.

#62 Posted by King Saturn (224263 posts) - - Show Bio
I still think Wonder Woman can win... it would be a great fight though
#63 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you say Superman is on equal strength with Cap?

#64 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Would you say Superman is on equal strength with Cap?"
Yes, or it's so close that the gap is meanigless.

#65 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Cap strength to Wonder Womans?

#66 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

oh...Creator, who are you voting for?

#67 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Wonder Woman is not the better fighter.Marvel has the wisdom of Solomon, therefore he knows all martial arts."
Wonder Woman is the better fighter  and yes there are panels and panels showing why "The Big Red Cheese"  is known for being a complete idiot
#68 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Wonder Woman is not the better fighter.Marvel has the wisdom of Solomon, therefore he knows all martial arts."
Wonder Woman is the better fighter  and yes there are panels and panels showing why "The Big Red Cheese"  is known for being a complete idiot"

Most of the time it's the writer who's the complete idiot.
#69 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"What about Cap strength to Wonder Womans?"
Cap is stronger, faster and more durable.
How much stronger and faster - maybe 5 - 10% IMO.
WW however is a better trained fighter.
We rarely see Cap use the Wisdom of Solomon to win battles. He could use it but rarely does.
They have faught each other briefly I think in War of the Gods (as champions of their resepctive gods) but I don't recall a clear winner.
I think it's a hard fight to call but I am tempted to go for Capt Marvel but only by a whisker.

#70 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to know.

I had a thought, however it all depends on how well you rate the writer - Jeph Loeb

I just wanted to show that her Gauntlets would be ruled out...and maybe a bit more
#71 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
Wonder Woman is the better fighter  and yes there are panels and panels showing why "The Big Red Cheese"  is known for being a complete idiot"
Do you hate every character that has any similarity to Superman ?
I only ask as in every post you make there seems to some underlying hosility directed towards these characters.
#72 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

1 she's not really resisting, not fighting back.....just saying Kal try to remember...bla bla
So yeah its pretty easy to hit a punch bag

2 Jeph Loeb is a terrible writer, even me admits this much. For instance if I'm trying to argue "superdickery" loses when I'm trying to trash my pet hates and pimp up my favorite character. I will use some other example but I won't go by anything written by Jeph Loeb

#73 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in the pages before she didn't have any trouble fighting and then killing Batman. Superman just simply came down faster then she though.

EDIT: And my point was Cap could simple break them with brute force leaving her without her gauntlets.

#74 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Glad to know.

I had a thought, however it all depends on how well you rate the writer - Jeph Loeb

I just wanted to show that her Gauntlets would be ruled out...and maybe a bit more"
Benoit'd that b!tch......
#75 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman destroys him, she has far better feats 

#76 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Wonder Woman is on the same level as superman in strength
#77 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" F#ck this. Wonder Woman wins. "
lol
#78 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him "
He wasn't immune to the Lasso of Truth in War of the Gods.
#79 Edited by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter:
WW easy. IDENTICAL source of strength, speed, and lightning. Plus, WW has the Lariat of Hestia (may not work on Marvel, but it would certainly hold him). This limits them to skill. 

seventeen-year-old orphan. 

Amazonian warrior princess trained in battle tactics since brith. 

WW easy.
#80 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to go with wonder woman. she is the better fighter.. and she has the lasso. she would just plan outfight him.
#81 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel, I've always thought of him as the most powerful of Superman, Wonder Woman and himself. He lacks the exposure of the other two, though, leaving him in the dust a bit more than I'd like.

#82 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy wins this one
#83 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman with ease if he tries lightning as she can reflect the shazam bolt back at him than rip his head of

#84 Posted by ToonForce (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel, the hero who outsold all the others, including Superman. He had so much potential and still does. It's too bad Fawcett ceased publishing Captain Marvel-related comics in 1953, due in part to a copyright infringement suit from DC Comics. With that said, DC allowing Wonder Woman to beat/stalemate Cap doesn't surprise me. Diana is the superior strategist of the two combatants. She also has an arsenal of powerful god-forged weapons at her disposal. I'm not sure how DC is treating Captain Marvel these days or how he uses his powers, but in the early days Captain Marvel's feats were a bit inconsistent. One issue he could only leap great distances, and the next issue he could fly. He once used his wisdom, inherited from Solomon, to calculate orbits and timing of electrons and atoms in a solid wall, he could time own atoms to pass between those of the wall like smoke through a screen (Whiz Comics #14). Captain Marvel used Solomon's wisdom infrequently.I believe the 1954 Fawcett Captain Marvel lifted the entire continent of South America. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space when in Captain Marvel form. He can resist some forms of magic, but I'm not sure if that would help him in this particular battle. Wonder Woman doesn't give up, and depending on the story, Marvel has used magic lightning to restore damage done to him. The Big Red Cheese has the ability to defeat Diana (doesn't mean he will), but that's just my opinion.

#85 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToonForce said:

Captain Marvel, the hero who outsold all the others, including Superman. He had so much potential and still does. It's too bad Fawcett ceased publishing Captain Marvel-related comics in 1953, due in part to a copyright infringement suit from DC Comics. With that said, DC allowing Wonder Woman to beat/stalemate Cap doesn't surprise me. Diana is the superior strategist of the two combatants. She also has an arsenal of powerful god-forged weapons at her disposal. I'm not sure how DC is treating Captain Marvel these days or how he uses his powers, but in the early days Captain Marvel's feats were a bit inconsistent. One issue he could only leap great distances, and the next issue he could fly. He once used his wisdom, inherited from Solomon, to calculate orbits and timing of electrons and atoms in a solid wall, he could time own atoms to pass between those of the wall like smoke through a screen (Whiz Comics #14). Captain Marvel used Solomon's wisdom infrequently.I believe the 1954 Fawcett Captain Marvel lifted the entire continent of South America. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space when in Captain Marvel form. He can resist some forms of magic, but I'm not sure if that would help him in this particular battle. Wonder Woman doesn't give up, and depending on the story, Marvel has used magic lightning to restore damage done to him. The Big Red Cheese has the ability to defeat Diana (doesn't mean he will), but that's just my opinion.

Very well said. Back in the old days, Captain Marvel was getting really powerful and really popular amongst comic readers. When DC found that their main flagship hero (Superman) is being outstaged they quickly had the idea to make Superman a lot stronger than Captain Marvel. At one issue, Superman just blew Captain Marvel away which is both ridiculous and funny.

@Valtot said:

wonder woman with ease if he tries lightning as she can reflect the shazam bolt back at him than rip his head of

I agree that Wonder Woman wins this but she will have some trouble considering that Captain Marvel is Superman caliber.

#86 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Red Cheese takes this!!!

#87 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

I.A.T.