#401 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Everything makes sense now
#402 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: haha that post made me LOL so hard. Kudos mate =)

#403 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Someone has to bring the amusement back to these forums mate, and I don't see many others doing it.

#404 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: You are one hell' of a Debater....

#405 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Killemall: You are one hell' of a Debater....

Thank you =)

#406 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

CM Takes this one.

But if it is RKT, hes dead.

Why would it be RKT?

#407 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Kovak said:

Yeah, I'd say Marvel should take this.

---------------------------

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

This is a Mismatch people. Thor would fry Captain America.

I cant believe this threads been here out of all these years.

This post amused me greatly.

why Captain Marvel = Captain America, its a fact. And dont give me they are from different company, have different name, different powers and different costume, they both have captain before their name, and hence they have to be the same person, its just a simple fact ;)

Nah, mate; you're thinking of Captain Crunch

#408 Posted by ruler (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps Captain Marvel

#409 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lol hmk but does he's like that in every versions?Evan before he enters in Dc Comics?(Real Question)Anyway if we works like that Captain could take the hammer of thor while he's still captain marvel.But about the speed level does not captain way more faster than thor is?Lol i'm not the perfect guy to debate with >_>(didnt know about the lightning thing) but at least i admit my errors lols :P.

#410 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@Killemall: Lol hmk but does he's like that in every versions?Evan before he enters in Dc Comics?(Real Question)Anyway if we works like that Captain could take the hammer of thor while he's still captain marvel.But about the speed level does not captain way more faster than thor is?Lol i'm not the perfect guy to debate with >_>(didnt know about the lightning thing) but at least i admit my errors lols :P.

I am not sure what you are asking, sorry. Would you mind re-phrasing that again?

Also i do not think Captain Marvel can take his hammer. The Thor hammer and worthy enactment is well weird. Very few people can wield them and there has never been any mention of what actually makes you worthy. BRB was worthy and he has killed crap load of people.

#411 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Marvel stomps.

#412 Posted by RetardedMonkey (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel gods are way more powerful than DC gods. BTW Thor wins.

#413 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Cap Marvel stomps.

How though? Any reason why Captain Marvel would stomp?

#414 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: lol sorry for my bad english.

Question 1:Was Captain Marvel handicap(Lightning transformation) there in fawcet comics?

Sentence 1:I thought Captain marvel was way faster than Thor

Sentence 2:I admit that i was wrong and i'm assuming my errors

Sentence 3:Captain Marvel is surely worthy so he could take the hammer of thor before he do anything.

Sentence 4:Are you sure you didnt want me to rewrite a comment just to heard that i was wrong from my ''mouth'' again?

#415 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: LOL i only asked you the rephrase the first sentence that i underlined, the rest i understood. I honestly cant remember anything saying Captain Marvel was handicapped. The point was 2 lightning from Thor, 1 to transform him back, the other to kill him would have sufficied.

I think Cap is faster than Thor no arguments there :)

And the worthy is a tricky business. There is no hard and fast rule to who would and who wouldnt be considered worthy.

#416 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Sylvain: LOL i only asked you the rephrase the first sentence that i underlined, the rest i understood. I honestly cant remember anything saying Captain Marvel was handicapped. The point was 2 lightning from Thor, 1 to transform him back, the other to kill him would have sufficied.

I think Cap is faster than Thor no arguments there :)

And the worthy is a tricky business. There is no hard and fast rule to who would and who wouldnt be considered worthy.

Yeah i know but for me its an huge handicap (like kryptonite).Ok evan you agree that Captain is faster so he could get his ass near thor and get the Hammer before he light him out.Lol i think he is worthy.So i assume you dont know?My question was:Does back in the time when Captain Marvel was still in Fawcet comics could've been transformed back into billy with a normal lightning blast.

#417 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: lol

#418 Posted by kelly101 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

hello power of zeus strength of hercules stamana of atlas need i go on thor will loose

#419 Posted by Relentless1 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#420 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Relentless1 said:

Thor wins.

how?

#421 Posted by THORSON (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

#422 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel has been known to turn back into Billy when hit with sufficient power, I believe Thor can provide that power.

Thor wins.

#423 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor turns him into Billy.

#424 Posted by russellmania77 (15656 posts) - - Show Bio

shazzam!

#425 Posted by pxrxy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel takes this but not easily.

#426 Posted by Raw_Material (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel in a very close fight

#427 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

#428 Posted by 18hunt (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't turn him back into billy with his bolt, the bolt is sent by Zeus himself, he turn into billy once he is defeated, and to weak, and cap wins

#429 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler said:

Thor stomps Captain Marvel

#430 Edited by Shazam187 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownerz said:

One is a captain superman copycat in a cape

Not true. In fact, in some cases it's quite the opposite. Am I gonna have to put school back in session?

Oh, and Thor is cool, but really, Cap should win in a curb stomp.

#431 Edited by JUSTICE42 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Weaknesses:

High Order Magic: Only the strongest of magics can affect him in any particular way, such as those wielded by the Spectre.

Speech Impediment: The spell that allows Billy to transform into Captain Marvel is purely vocal. Therefore, if he is prevented from speaking, such as being gagged, he will not be able to transform.

Electricity

: A powerful enough electric discharge can transform Captain Marvel back into Billy and vice versa. This has worked both to his advantage and detriment oftentimes.

-

^^This was taken Directly from the Shazam wikia (not saying that its an absolute authority but aside from actual scans which i lack and , its probably the next best thing).

Firstly, "Higher Order Magic" is the only level of magic that has the power to affect him in more than a minimal or passing fashion. While spectre was the example used above, "Higher Order Magic" would have to include the likes the Wizard Shazam (as he roflstomped CM, BA and others of the Marvel Family at once when came back from the dead) as well as Sky Father Level beings and above. While i'm not goin so far as to say that Thor is equal to spectre in magical might, or even at DC Zeus level what i am saying is that magic (powerful enough) can affect CM. Most people know this already so i'll move on shortly but before i do i've seen no evidence that a God Blast from Mjolnier wouldnt kill him or at the very least overwhelm his magical resistance and depower him.

Secondly, the "Speech Impediment" in this fight i think will be a non-factor IMO. 1) Because he would be starting as CM as far as I'm aware. 2) Because Thor would have to figure this out somehow mid fight (the only way i see this happening is by sheer fluke or chance). 3) Because even if he did work it out, if CM were to become vulnerable to such an extent that he would be in of that happening then chances are the fight's already lost for him.

Thirdly, "Electricity". Up until recently i was more than ready to admit that thor was unable to de-power CM. until i actually read up more on CM's abilities and history. Everywhere i have looked so far states that with enough electricity, CM can be reverted to Billy. Thats just normal Electricity. Now due to the sheer amount i would think would be necessary, i doubt that most sources of electricity would be capable of achieving this however i do think that Thor the GOD OF THUNDER is on such source. That said however if Thor did decide to try and fry CM in Billy form then more than likely it would just turn him back. Plus Billy can just shout SHAZAM again and its back to square 1.

While i agree with many past comments that Thor wouldnt be able to usurp Zeus' lightning (not that it would matter since Zeus can send the lightning himself but I believe thor's magic is greater than Shazam's...... feel free to prove me wrong) or depower CM with his own magic (unless applied in direct force to achieve power enough to count as Higher Order ie God Blast etc and overwhelm him - most standard spells and lower end enchantments would be largely ineffective if they even affected him at all) I am still undecided on the whole "Create a vortex around the battle field and strip CM's powers" thing. The famous Thor vs Juggernaut scan above isn't quite enough evidence for me to believe that it can depower Billy but it does lead me to believe that it would prevent any further interference from Shazam, Zeus or any other of CM's patrons (feel free to argue but if he can cut Juggs of from Cyttorak then he can cut Billy off from Shazam and the others. The issue for debate here IMO is whether or not CM needs to continue to channel the powers of his patrons to keep his power levels up or act as a source for them, or if once transformed, he then retains his power. I would believe that once transformed, CM is at full power and continues to function as such however, his power source has been shown to be a finite amount (eg he's not as powerful when he has to share his powers with others in the marvel family) and also this concerning the "Power of Zeus":

"Z for the Power of Zeus: Zeus was Olympus's high father and the god of magical lightning bolts. Zeus' power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transform Captain Marvel, also enhances Captain Marvel's other physical and magical abilities. This power reinforces his physical invulnerability and resistance against magic spells and attacks. Captain Marvel can use the magical lightning as a weapon. He can summon Zeus's lighting bolts to strike his opponents. Zeus's lightning may be used to create mythic apparatus, restore damage done to Marvel, and act as a power source for magical spells. He knocked Superman unconscious with the speed of Mercury and with his fists wrapped in lighting bolts."

and this

"Healing: The ability to use the transformative lightning to heal others or ones self instantly."

The key to these is that CM has to call on the lightning to use it to heal (healing factor asides i'm talking about magic lightning for the moment). It could be argued that he might retain his other powers but the fact remains that if the vortex goes up, no more power channelling. Now i mentioned healing factor just before but there's no garauntee that even that wont get affected inside the vortex since CM's owes his phizical powers to a magically enhanced physiology just as superman gets his from his kryptonian physiology. The only difference is that the Big S uses science to power up (albeit rediculous comic book science with cells interacting with solar energy etc) and CM uses magic. So until someone can either prove or disprove that CM needs to continually channel power from his patrons or even Shazam, the whole "vortex of magic stripping" argument is up in the air.

"M for the Speed of Mercury: By channeling Mercury's speed, Captain Marvel can easily fly and move at speeds far exceeding Mach 10 (2 miles a second) while in earth's atmosphere. This is far from his limit as the Speed of Mercury allows him to move at speeds faster than light. Just like Black Adam, his reflexes and speed enhance the impact of his uncharted physical strength. Thanks to the power of Mercury, Marvel flies as swiftly as the messenger god of Greek and Roman myth."

Thor has been shown as able to track HERMES, MESSENGER OF THE GREEK GODS with his eyes. That sounds like proof of both FTL reaction time and that he won't be speed blitzed by CM to me. Unfortunately, Thor all too often suffers from a tragic underestimation by the generally uneducated, most especially concerning his Speed, Reaction Time, Intellegence Magical Might/Capabilities and to a lesser degree Fighting Skill (people forget that despite being arguably one of the greatest fighters in MU due to millenia of experience, he rarely has any need to fall back on that skill since most of his oppenents are not his equal and can be overcome with brute strength alone). Much in the same way that people so often underestimate Wonder Woman in terms of speed and strength.

So there's Thor's "vortex of magic stripping" (still uncertain thus debatable), Strait up depowerment from lightning overdose (now before anyone argues that CM would dodge it then let me remind you that if Thor hits CM even once with an lightning-charged Mjolnier - which yes he IS capable of doing - then thats still gonna be more than enough juice to change him back) and overwhelming CM with High Order Magic a la God Blast. 2 possibly 3 different ways that Thor could beat CM.

Now this^^ is all talking about magic so far and not so much a phizical fight. Having said that however, as far as i'm concerned, they are very closely matched and while Thor has more raw power being an actual God, his physical attributes are on par with CM in pretty much every respect. As such by rights this fight should be even...... But its not. Like always, in a strait up slugfest, no matter how long the fight goes for or how close it is, eventually Thor will come out on top for 1 reason and 1 reason only: Mjolnier. The fact that 1 of 2 otherwise equal combatants has an enchanted weapon of arguably unparralleled mystic might and the other does not makes it a tad hard to argue for the combatant who is unarmed.

Finally, i am aware that everyone has their own opinion and we are all entitled to our own but if you are going to reply to anything i have said above and disagree, it would be greatly appreciated if you could give some reason/s as to why you disagree and also give some evidence to back your statements so that other people (myself included) dont have to chase you for it. It helps keep debates flowing, avoids flaming and stops actual debaters (fanboys obviously do not count as actual debaters) and (hopefully) the mojority of fanboys from picking apart arguments that you make.

P.S Wishing everyone a big Hey How Are Ya, my first post and i'm already ranting out half page comments haha. Hope it helped

;)

#432 Edited by DeathstrokeFan (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me what Marvel has that can actually kill Thor?

#433 Edited by New_World_Order (13277 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#434 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor would win, mainly because he is more combat ready. Captain Marvel does have the power of the Gods, but only partially. Also, Captain Marvel is still Billy Batson, who is way too gullible. Thor would take it, but not easily.

#435 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor blasts Billy and he falls to the ground crying like the baby boy he is.

#436 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of Thunder wins vs the guy who needs lightning to be strong

Your post is very ignorant. Just look at the video of him fighting superman, he was smashing superman through multiple buildings without even using lightning until the end of the fight. AND look at his fight with Black Adam, same deal. He beat Black Adam to a pulp. Btw, Thor is nothing without Mjolnir.

Captain Marvel wins vs the guy who needs his hammer to be strong.

#437 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx510 said:

Your post is very ignorant. Just look at the video of him fighting superman, he was smashing superman through multiple buildings without even using lightning until the end of the fight. AND look at his fight with Black Adam, same deal. He beat Black Adam to a pulp. Btw, Thor is nothing without Mjolnir.

I don't think that's part of his continuity anymore. He has been shown to still have his godhood without holding Mhjolnir for quite sometime now.

#438 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways Thor has my vote.

#439 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokefan said:

brute strength~his fists.

#440 Posted by aloneindark (1 posts) - - Show Bio

as smart as captain marvel is its no comparison to thors experience of battling for centuries and thor has an advantage over CM he has his hammer which pretty much weighs over 100 million tons i will say captain marvel is faster than thor but thats the only way i see hes superior to thor and thor is much more durable than CM not only did he survive a hit from his own hammer but he survived countless blows from an enraged hulk

#441 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@seanerrr: mortals have been known to kill gods. Hulk is a mortal and he roflstomped loki.

#442 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@seanerrr: mortals have been known to kill gods. Hulk is a mortal and he roflstomped loki.

He wouldn't do it comic, but in this case You're right. Franklin Richards - for example - would stomp Thor.

@deathstrokefan said:

Best striking feat for Cap? Thor's hammer is capable of shattering planest (its perfect copy - Stormbreker already did that). Thor in his strength-contest with Hercules destroyed mountain range and were going to put planet out of its orbit. Thor stalemated and won with Power Gem Drax, who one-shotted Champion (who at the moment was again planet level) and was able to win with people like Gladiator, Hyperion, Hulk, Mangog and Beta Ray Bill who all have better feats than ones that I know for Cap (or Black Adam). He has pretty even score with Glaidator and is in plus against Drax, Hulk and Hyperions.

@weaponx510 said:

Thor without Mjolnir has better strength and energy projection feats than Superman, Cap or BA (overmuscling Midgard Serpent, strength contest with Hercules that was going to put Earth out of its orbit, summoning God Blast and killing Durok, still is god of lightning and can summon most powerfull storms).

And there would be no battle - he would just turn Cap into human.

#443 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall said:

@Static Shock

said:

" Someone a while back tried to argue that Thor could transform Captain Marvel back into Billy. Just remembered how silly that was. "

lmao.

@bozzikaa

yes it can happen you idiots

an ordinary bolt can depower Marvel back into Billy

Contrary to what i have seen people state, Captain Marvel can and has been de-powered by normal lightning.

Power of Shazam 20: This is a part of Final Night Story arc, and you can see Billy turned human once hit by normal lightning. He then turns back to Captain Marvel after he yell shazam .

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715182-pos_020_18.jpg

.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715183-pos_020_19.jpg

Superman Beyond 01: This is a part of Final Crisis story arc, where you know the whole Cosmic Armor Superman story happens. Superman and Captain Marvel try and successfully lift the book of infinite pages, but as a backlash, a lightning comes out of the book, which not only turns Captain Marvel back to Billy but also knocks him out

.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715189-fcsb3d1p30.jpg

Power of Shazam 14: This is NOT Captain Marvel but rather Captain Marvel Junior (just wanted to make sure you dont feel like i am trying to mislead you) and he is turned back to normal human after hit by Chain Lightning's well lightning. The reason i am presenting this despite Captain Marvel Jr and Captain Marvel not being the same person is because while they power level is different the source of their powers are similar.

.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715210-pos_014_16.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715211-pos_014_17.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2715212-pos_014_18.jpg

. teleporting him far away tends to sever his connection with Shazam thereby depowering him as well.

JSA 47 : Captain Marvel is teleported to different dimension , Shadowlands, this just cuts off his connection to Shazam depowering him

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3062443-jsa-047-19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3062444-jsa-047-20.jpg

a magic bolt hits Billy and he's done

,Thor has been fighting like a Caveman, has no speed and lost to Sentry, Hulk etc

Classic Thor may be smart enough to beat Billy

#444 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian said:

He wouldn't do it comic, but in this case You're right. Franklin Richards - for example - would stomp Thor.

@linsanel_doctor said:

@deathstrokefan said:

Best striking feat for Cap? Thor's hammer is capable of shattering planest (its perfect copy - Stormbreker already did that). Thor in his strength-contest with Hercules destroyed mountain range and were going to put planet out of its orbit. Thor stalemated and won with Power Gem Drax, who one-shotted Champion (who at the moment was again planet level) and was able to win with people like Gladiator, Hyperion, Hulk, Mangog and Beta Ray Bill who all have better feats than ones that I know for Cap (or Black Adam). He has pretty even score with Glaidator and is in plus against Drax, Hulk and Hyperions.

Don't bring PIS into this. If thor was capable of shattering planets whenever he wanted, he would one shot hulk in every fight, yet he doesn't. We're talking about normal thor here, the one who fights like he usually does, not an OP, PIS version of thor. And those guys have at least equal strength with cap. Thor occasionally gets his ass handed to him by hulk, who Captain marvel is much stronger than. Cap is said to be as fast as superman, who is far faster than lightspeed. If need be, cap could just speed blitz him.

@weaponx510 said:

Thor without Mjolnir has better strength and energy projection feats than Superman, Cap or BA (overmuscling Midgard Serpent, strength contest with Hercules that was going to put Earth out of its orbit, summoning God Blast and killing Durok, still is god of lightning and can summon most powerfull storms).

Feats better than superman hm? That guy who moved MULTIPLE planets with a chain link with EASE (while thor struggled with one.), held the core of a star in his bare hand, and sneezed away a solar system. Yeah, I believe it.

#445 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@linsanel_doctor said:

@deathstrokefan said:

Don't bring PIS into this. If thor was capable of shattering planets whenever he wanted, he would one shot hulk in every fight, yet he doesn't. We're talking about normal thor here, the one who fights like he usually does, not an OP, PIS version of thor. And those guys have at least equal strength with cap. Thor occasionally gets his ass handed to him by hulk, who Captain marvel is much stronger than. Cap is said to be as fast as superman, who is far faster than lightspeed. If need be, cap could just speed blitz him.

@weaponx510 said:

Feats better than superman hm? That guy who moved MULTIPLE planets with a chain link with EASE (while thor struggled with one.), held the core of a star in his bare hand, and sneezed away a solar system. Yeah, I believe it.

Someone has some canonicity issues and is forgetting a little thing called Crisis on Infinite Earths.

#446 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian:

Try next time put Your words on other frames, because I had problems with separating them from my own.

1.How is that PIS? BRB has done it. Thor is his equal and beat people who are planet busters by themselves, like Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hyperion, Glory, etc. With different types of his powers (magically boosted lightnings, energy absorbtion, energy blasts, brute attacks with Mjolnir and his fists, Infinity Vortex...). Thor would use strength needed in fight, he will just not start with highest level.

2.Hulk - in different incarnations - has shown planet level strength, took on more planet busters than either: Superman or Cap. Marvel, like Gladiator, Onslaught, Galaxy Master, Nighcrawler (demon), New Hyperion and weakned Sentry and won or stalemated with them. And Thor of course. He also gived a great battle to SS-Hyperion, lost with Thor after good battles, etc., sorry I don't remember all his battles.

3.Hulk has better feats than in fight and out of battle than Cap Marvel. But feel free to correct me with scans and issues.

4.Cap doesn't have nanosecond reflexes, let alone light-speed one. Please, don't use ABC logic. Just beacuse some opponent of Cap has some powers and that Cap beat him, doesn't mean that Cap has them too. For example, Cap doesn't have Heat Vision, even while he KOd Superman (thanks to magic, but You get my point). It only proves that his strength is great enough to KO his enemy and that his durability was great enouh to take punches from his enemy. And Cap doesn't use his speed in way he could. At least Thor, quicker would use his own other powers or greater strength than Cap his power.

5.We're not talking about Silver Age Superman, so IDK why You're bringing it.

#447 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8472 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins

#448 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian:

Try next time put Your words on other frames, because I had problems with separating them from my own.

1.How is that PIS? BRB has done it. Thor is his equal and beat people who are planet busters by themselves, like Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hyperion, Glory, etc. With different types of his powers (magically boosted lightnings, energy absorbtion, energy blasts, brute attacks with Mjolnir and his fists, Infinity Vortex...). Thor would use strength needed in fight, he will just not start with highest level.

2.Hulk - in different incarnations - has shown planet level strength, took on more planet busters than either: Superman or Cap. Marvel, like Gladiator, Onslaught, Galaxy Master, Nighcrawler (demon), New Hyperion and weakned Sentry and won or stalemated with them. And Thor of course. He also gived a great battle to SS-Hyperion, lost with Thor after good battles, etc., sorry I don't remember all his battles.

3.Hulk has better feats than in fight and out of battle than Cap Marvel. But feel free to correct me with scans and issues.

4.Cap doesn't have nanosecond reflexes, let alone light-speed one. Please, don't use ABC logic. Just beacuse some opponent of Cap has some powers and that Cap beat him, doesn't mean that Cap has them too. For example, Cap doesn't have Heat Vision, even while he KOd Superman (thanks to magic, but You get my point). It only proves that his strength is great enough to KO his enemy and that his durability was great enouh to take punches from his enemy. And Cap doesn't use his speed in way he could. At least Thor, quicker would use his own other powers or greater strength than Cap his power.

5.We're not talking about Silver Age Superman, so IDK why You're bringing it.

True, True, but I only mentioned Silver age because you were using different versions of thor as well. I think the OP is talking about current thor, but you used a classic thor feat, so it kinda threw me off. Don't get me wrong, I think this fight could go either way (albeit thor doesn't simply change him back.) I'm just trying to justify why this isn't just a stomp in thor's favor. Cap would give an excellent fight.

#449 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian:

Different versions of Thor? No, I don't think that I've did it. Thor was never depowered from old times (only time-manipulation powers were taken from him), only boosted by Odin Force once against Surtur, later after Odin's death by OF permanently, but these version of Thor are called King Thor and Rune King/Lord Thor.

There is also Warrior Madness Thor, but I recall only one fight in which he was in this state (against classic Warlock who more depended on brute strength tha nenergy projection)and Power Gem Thor, but I haven't used feat of any of these versions here.

And Thor can do it. Cap was turned into human before by lightnings other than his own. I also don't see Cap's feats that would match Thor's

#450 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone has some canonicity issues and is forgetting a little thing called Crisis on Infinite Earths.

rofl