GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By GhostPool
@Fresh Prince said:
" @GhostPool: I don't even get what you're trying to say. Are you saying Thor wins because he's a god while Captain Marvel only gets his powers from gods? "

Yes that what im trying to say but you need to see that CM has the power of 6 gods yet only a fraction of the real God Power CM is stronger than thor faster too but Thor's hammer can be thorwn at spped of light so that make the hammer faster than CM.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Surfer is no God but he posses great Cosmic Power.The only reason Sups beat Thor was bcs DC writers wrote it when the clash came Marvel didnt bother to watse time writing those comics.DC writers made Marvel look bad look at all the Marvel vs DC comics DC one all of the fights because DC writers wrote the whole thing Marvel just let some copyrights  but Thor & Hulk were not give copywrites so they had to be changed due to that they made both Thor & Hulk look like a$$wimps.

That confirms my suspicion that you never read the crossover. Kurt Busiek (you know, the "DC writer" who wrote the issue where Thor and Superman clash) used to write regularly Avengers, Iron Man and Thunderbolts, and those are from the top of my head. He has worked for both companies, but he can. by no means, be called "a DC writer", especially by the time the JLA/Avengers series was written.

The rest are just nonsense.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By The_Scourge
@GhostPool said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @GhostPool: I don't even get what you're trying to say. Are you saying Thor wins because he's a god while Captain Marvel only gets his powers from gods? "
Yes that what im trying to say but you need to see that CM has the power of 6 gods yet only a fraction of the real God Power CM is stronger than thor faster too but Thor's hammer can be thorwn at spped of light so that make the hammer faster than CM. "
It doesn't matter how many gods he gets his power from because he's from DC. The gods there aren't the same as those in Marvel. CM outclasses Thor in pretty much every physical aspect and has magic resistance as an added bonus.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AtPhantom
@AtPhantom said:
" Captain Marvel is stronger, faster, and not weak to magic like Superman.  Guess who wins. "
2 months later.... Nothing's changed.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"

Captain Marvel wins in a very even fight

"
batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By batosaims_

This isnt an even fight, Thor wont even put up a decent fight
He gets curbstomped here

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@batosaims_ said:
" This isnt an even fight, Thor wont even put up a decent fight He gets curbstomped here "
Don't be ridiculous.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DaMainMan

What 6 gods does Billy get powers from? Strength from Hercules, Lightining from Zeus, speed of Mercury, stamina of Atlas. That is 4 gods and Thor argueably has the same power. Despite the loss of translation from Marvel to D.C. Thor is just as strong as Herc, has superfast speed and reaction time tho not quite on a Flash level, stamina just as enduring as Atlas and as for Zeus who is another God of Thunder but also a Sky Father. Billy doesn't get all their powers just some of them. As for Achilles and Solomon they were just humans, nonthing divine about them. Thor could beat Billy but Billy could also prevail. My vote goes to Thor.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#159  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@DaMainMan said:
" What 6 gods does Billy get powers from? Strength from Hercules, Lightining from Zeus, speed of Mercury, stamina of Atlas. That is 4 gods and Thor argueably has the same power. Despite the loss of translation from Marvel to D.C. Thor is just as strong as Herc, has superfast speed and reaction time tho not quite on a Flash level, stamina just as enduring as Atlas and as for Zeus who is another God of Thunder but also a Sky Father. Billy doesn't get all their powers just some of them. As for Achilles and Solomon they were just humans, nonthing divine about them. Thor could beat Billy but Billy could also prevail. My vote goes to Thor. "
Captain Marvel is Superman's physical equivalent. He is stronger, faster, and more durable than Thor.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By spiderpigbart

There is something I have to say: DAMN YOU DC COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By capall
@Lunacyde said:
" @DaMainMan said:
" What 6 gods does Billy get powers from? Strength from Hercules, Lightining from Zeus, speed of Mercury, stamina of Atlas. That is 4 gods and Thor argueably has the same power. Despite the loss of translation from Marvel to D.C. Thor is just as strong as Herc, has superfast speed and reaction time tho not quite on a Flash level, stamina just as enduring as Atlas and as for Zeus who is another God of Thunder but also a Sky Father. Billy doesn't get all their powers just some of them. As for Achilles and Solomon they were just humans, nonthing divine about them. Thor could beat Billy but Billy could also prevail. My vote goes to Thor. "
Captain Marvel is Superman's physical equivalent. He is stronger, faster, and more durable than Thor. "

don't forget to mention that billy is also smarter than thor
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By spiderpigbart
@capall said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @DaMainMan said:
Captain Marvel is Superman's physical equivalent. He is stronger, faster, and more durable than Thor. "
don't forget to mention that billy is also smarter than thor "
He rarely uses his Solomon smarts, though.
batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By batosaims_
@DaMainMan said:
Hes still alot slower, weaker and less durable then Billy

CM can win this with his eyes closed
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
"

Surfer is no God but he posses great Cosmic Power.The only reason Sups beat Thor was bcs DC writers wrote it when the clash came Marvel didnt bother to watse time writing those comics.DC writers made Marvel look bad look at all the Marvel vs DC comics DC one all of the fights because DC writers wrote the whole thing Marvel just let some copyrights  but Thor & Hulk were not give copywrites so they had to be changed due to that they made both Thor & Hulk look like a$$wimps.

That confirms my suspicion that you never read the crossover. Kurt Busiek (you know, the "DC writer" who wrote the issue where Thor and Superman clash) used to write regularly Avengers, Iron Man and Thunderbolts, and those are from the top of my head. He has worked for both companies, but he can. by no means, be called "a DC writer", especially by the time the JLA/Avengers series was written.

"
In the "JLA/Avengers" crossover, it appears to later be hinted that Thor was testing Kal-El. Or Summing him up, or whatever.  Or seeing what he could do.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"

"
In the "JLA/Avengers" crossover, it appears to later be hinted that Thor was testing Kal-El. Or Summing him up, or whatever.  Or seeing what he could do. "

Thor was out cold for the rest of the fight, and even expressed his amazement on how someone was able to resist the might of Mjolnir. Didn't seem like he was testing Superman to me.

Of course the crossover was so terrible, that I wouldn't rule out that notion being introduced later on.

All these are besides the point, though.

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"

"
In the "JLA/Avengers" crossover, it appears to later be hinted that Thor was testing Kal-El. Or Summing him up, or whatever.  Or seeing what he could do. "

Thor was out cold for the rest of the fight, and even expressed his amazement on how someone was able to resist the might of Mjolnir. Didn't seem like he was testing Superman to me.

Of course the crossover was so terrible, that I wouldn't rule out that notion being introduced later on.

"
Later on he (Thor) was talking to Captain Marvel or Green Arrow or Green Lantern or someone and the conversation went something like this:  

Thor: Your Superman should not cross me again.

Other Guy Who I Cannot Recall: But when you and him fought-

Thor: Yes.  But now I know his limits and can use them.

Sorry, no scan.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"

"

"
Later on he (Thor) was talking to Captain Marvel or Green Arrow or Green Lantern or someone and the conversation went something like this:    Thor: Your Superman should not cross me again.  Other Guy Who I Cannot Recall: But when you and him fought-  Thor: Yes.  But now I know his limits and can use them.               Sorry, no scan. "
No problem, I have the series, I shall check it out.
Niten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Niten

I'd say its a even fight, If its regular Thor vs Regular cap marvel I'd go with thor, and would the ppl saying superman>thor ble ble ble provide any evidence of that? just plz remember, crossovers does not count, unless ur ready to admit wolverine>lobo, storm>wonder woman, elektra > catwoman, photon>green lantern, etc... 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niten said:
" I'd say its a even fight, If its regular Thor vs Regular cap marvel I'd go with thor, and would the ppl saying superman>thor ble ble ble provide any evidence of that? just plz remember, crossovers does not count, unless ur ready to admit wolverine>lobo, storm>wonder woman, elektra > catwoman, photon>green lantern, etc...  "
In the case you haven't noticed, only the people voting for Thor are bitching about that. The rest haven't mentioned it. 

As for Evidence, I can provide evidence that Superman can move half of a planet. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can move 17 times the speed of light. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can survive Supernovas and two planets smashing into each other. Thor can't. Thor hasn't done anything to prove himself of that level. And Captain Marvel is equal to Superman.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By King_Saturn
@AtPhantom said:
" @Niten said:
" I'd say its a even fight, If its regular Thor vs Regular cap marvel I'd go with thor, and would the ppl saying superman>thor ble ble ble provide any evidence of that? just plz remember, crossovers does not count, unless ur ready to admit wolverine>lobo, storm>wonder woman, elektra > catwoman, photon>green lantern, etc...  "
In the case you haven't noticed, only the people voting for Thor are bitching about that. The rest haven't mentioned it.   As for Evidence, I can provide evidence that Superman can move half of a planet. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can move 17 times the speed of light. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can survive Supernovas and two planets smashing into each other. Thor can't. Thor hasn't done anything to prove himself of that level. And Captain Marvel is equal to Superman. "

well what about that " Big Ole Snake " that Thor lifted up... da Midget Serpent

lmmfao jk

Niten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Niten

lol re@AtPhantom said:

" @Niten said:
In the case you haven't noticed, only the people voting for Thor are bitching about that. The rest haven't mentioned it.   As for Evidence, I can provide evidence that Superman can move half of a planet. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can move 17 times the speed of light. Thor can't. I can provide evidence that Superman can survive Supernovas and two planets smashing into each other. Thor can't. Thor hasn't done anything to prove himself of that level. And Captain Marvel is equal to Superman. "
mmm first, ppl is saying shazam has the power of 6 gods ble ble ble, if u bother to read other than comics (and even in comics) not hercules, nor salomon, nor  achilles were gods, and they captain marvel gets his power from shazam the mage, not from any god. The cap marvel that fought spectre was not exactly the regular cap marvel, and every 1 that actually read the comic knows that, and yes, even if ppl that never has read marvel and yet talks big knows, thor has move faster than light, so yes, he is fast enoght to fight superman and / or cap marvel and since you ofer it I accept the offer, plz provide that proves that u say u have about thor not being able to survive a supernova (or 2 or even3) or that he can't move planets =x  and if cap marvel is equal han superman then he still loses, since thor > supes 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By AtPhantom
@King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Niten said:

lmmfao jk

"
LOL
Still about a few hundred thousand times smaller than the Earth.

Now I know what you're thinking: "But the thing is positively huge when he lifts it." Well, it's not. The fact that they made it look huge on the panel for a good shot is nothing more than a failure in scale.
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Citizen 14

7 Gods>1 God.
CM wins this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By King_Saturn
@AtPhantom said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Niten said:

lmmfao jk

"
LOL Still about a few hundred thousand times smaller than the Earth.  Now I know what you're thinking: "But the thing is positively huge when he lifts it." Well, it's not. The fact that they made it look huge on the panel for a good shot is nothing more than a failure in scale. "
yeah the scale of the snake is way off compared to its regular size... I read somewhere that the Midgard Serpent was 300 feet long on average... 
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By thatguy

Captain Marvel takes this hands down...Thor has no attribute greater than CM honestly

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Andferne

The main thing I've never liked about these type of fights is the argument of he is too fast for such and such. Now if we are taking the characters morals out of the equation then that is one thing, otherwise we rarely see them WTF owning people in the blink of an eye. More often than not people who are slower than them are trading blows back and forth with one another. People not attributed with super speed going toe to toe with Cpt Marvel, Superman, and the likes.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niten said:
"mmm first, ppl is saying shazam has the power of 6 gods ble ble ble, if u bother to read other than comics (and even in comics) not hercules, nor salomon, nor  achilles were gods, and they captain marvel gets his power from shazam the mage, not from any god. "
How does that have anything to do with what I said? And who gives a damn? He could be getting his power from radioactive monkeys and it still wouldn't matter. What matter is he has it, and he has enough of it to beat Thor.

"The cap marvel that fought spectre was not exactly the regular cap marvel, and every 1 that actually read the comic knows that"
Have I actually mentioned the Spectre in my post? WTF are you talking about?

"and yes, even if ppl that never has read marvel and yet talks big knows, thor has move faster than light, so yes, he is fast enoght to fight superman and / or cap marvel and since you ofer it I accept the offer, plz provide that proves that u say u have about thor not being able to survive a supernova (or 2 or even3) or that he can't move planets =x  and if cap marvel is equal han superman then he still loses, since thor > supes  "
1. Thor can't move faster than light, his hammer can. That makes thor fast in a straight line, it doesn't give him the reflexes of Superman.
2. I can't prove a negative. Anyone with a grasp of logic knows that. You're the one arguing for Thor and it's your job to provide evidence that he can do what you think he can do. I'm not going to do your dirty work.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By AtPhantom
@King Saturn said:
" yeah the scale of the snake is way off compared to its regular size... I read somewhere that the Midgard Serpent was 300 feet long on average...  "
I think 300 feet wide. It's as long as the diameter of the Earth.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By "Colossus"

Thor is omnipotent
o_0
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By AtPhantom
@Andferne said:
" The main thing I've never liked about these type of fights is the argument of he is too fast for such and such. Now if we are taking the characters morals out of the equation then that is one thing, otherwise we rarely see them WTF owning people in the blink of an eye. More often than not people who are slower than them are trading blows back and forth with one another. People not attributed with super speed going toe to toe with Cpt Marvel, Superman, and the likes. "
It falls under PIS. Yes they don't use it, but they demonstrated it enough number of times for it to be a viable tactic.

For Superman it was actually explained that he slows himself down because every punch he takes is a punch someone else doesn't. He's basically a human shield 24/7
Niten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Niten
@AtPhantom said:
" @Niten said:
"mmm first, ppl is saying shazam has the power of 6 gods ble ble ble, if u bother to read other than comics (and even in comics) not hercules, nor salomon, nor  achilles were gods, and they captain marvel gets his power from shazam the mage, not from any god. "
How does that have anything to do with what I said? And who gives a damn? He could be getting his power from radioactive monkeys and it still wouldn't matter. What matter is he has it, and he has enough of it to beat Thor.

"The cap marvel that fought spectre was not exactly the regular cap marvel, and every 1 that actually read the comic knows that"
Have I actually mentioned the Spectre in my post? WTF are you talking about?

"and yes, even if ppl that never has read marvel and yet talks big knows, thor has move faster than light, so yes, he is fast enoght to fight superman and / or cap marvel and since you ofer it I accept the offer, plz provide that proves that u say u have about thor not being able to survive a supernova (or 2 or even3) or that he can't move planets =x  and if cap marvel is equal han superman then he still loses, since thor > supes  "
1. Thor can't move faster than light, his hammer can. That makes thor fast in a straight line, it doesn't give him the reflexes of Superman. 2. I can't prove a negative. Anyone with a grasp of logic knows that. You're the one arguing for Thor and it's your job to provide evidence that he can do what you think he can do. I'm not going to do your dirty work. "
1 thors hammer   trascends time (and space) so its way faster than both superman and cap marvel, thor on the other hand has fight at light speed. 

2  you are wrong, Im not arguning on thor, nor are you arguing on cap marvel, we are both arguing in a fight involving two chars and to do that we both must prove knowladge of both chars, Im willing and capactated to provide any evidence needed to prove my points on cap marvel so if you are going to say thor cant take 'x' attack or damage you have to prove it, I'll gladly do the same for shazam's disciple
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By SilverGalford

tie

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niten said:
"1 thors hammer   trascends time (and space) so its way faster than both superman and cap marvel, thor on the other hand has fight at light speed.   "
1. Thor's hammer can't transcend time for thirty years now. Thor's hammer can transcend space, bu there is a difference between space manipulation and speed. 
Thor himself, on the other hand, has never fought at light speed.

" 2  you are wrong, Im not arguning on thor, nor are you arguing on cap marvel, we are both arguing in a fight involving two chars and to do that we both must prove knowladge of both chars, Im willing and capactated to provide any evidence needed to prove my points on cap marvel so if you are going to say thor cant take 'x' attack or damage you have to prove it, I'll gladly do the same for shazam's disciple "
Wow talking much yet not saying anything. You've been arguing for Thor since you said "Thor wins." that means you've used the knowledge of both characters in your head and discerned who you think would win, as have I. Now we're arguing about whose opinion is correct, your opinion saying Thor and mine saying Marvel. So essentially, yes, you're arguing for Thor. 

Now let me lay something else out for you: You cannot prove a negative. I know that Thor cannot move a planet or survive a supernova because he has never done so, nor has he any feats to put himself at that level. If you beg to differ, prove me wrong.

And I have no idea what "capactated" means
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#184  Edited By MrDirector786

Actually Thor once survived the force of an exploding sun, but it could have just been PIS because other times, he gets hurt by things no where near as strong. For example, he once got knocked out by a regular missile.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By AtPhantom

This is why I don't take feats from 40 years ago seriously. As much as Kirby and Lee were awesome, they didn't really give a damn about consistency.

Niten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Niten

Wow talking much yet not saying anything. You've been arguing for Thor since you said "Thor wins." that means you've used the knowledge of both characters in your head and discerned who you think would win, as have I. Now we're arguing about whose opinion is correct, your opinion saying Thor and mine saying Marvel. So essentially, yes, you're arguing for Thor.  Now let me lay something else out for you: You cannot prove a negative. I know that Thor cannot move a planet or survive a supernova because he has never done so, nor has he any feats to put himself at that level. If you beg to differ, prove me wrong.  And I have no idea what "capactated" means "

well, since you want proves let me "prove" you have no knowladge of the chars in this battle (at least thor)   

"
I know that Thor cannot move a planet or survive a supernova because he has never done so"  

now, you havent seen thor move a planet, because he hasn't, I haven't seen batman kill, he hasn't neither, every body in this forum knows if batman wanted to kill someone, with all his training and skills, he would do it easily, he simply chooses not to, and thor has never been in a position where he needs to move a planet. I'm pretty sure u are able to thorw a stone to a cop, everybody is, so what? you being able to do thing does not force you to do thing you dont need to, or dont want to do.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niten: Wow nice, you've shown me a scan which proves.....nothing. Did you bother to look at it? They throw a bomb at him which makes him attract things around him with the force of a neutron star. Nowhere in there is he actually surviving an explosion of a star. All he survives is a pile of metal. Uncanny.

Now for the other part of your post, notice where I said
" nor has he any feats to put himself at that level. "
Not only has he not moved a planet, he has not done anything that would match that feat. Ergo he has no evidence to put him at the level of Superman or Captain Marvel.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Niten: Wow, did they ever ignore the laws of physics there. The entire Earth would have sucked onto Thor.
Niten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Niten
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @Niten: Wow, did they ever ignore the laws of physics there. The entire Earth would have sucked onto Thor. "

lol its comics so no physic laws apply =x  

@AtPhantom said:

" @Niten: Wow nice, you've shown me a scan which proves.....nothing. Did you bother to look at it? They throw a bomb at him which makes him attract things around him with the force of a neutron star. Nowhere in there is he actually surviving an explosion of a star. All he survives is a pile of metal. Uncanny.

Now for the other part of your post, notice where I said

Not only has he not moved a planet, he has not done anything that would match that feat. Ergo he has no evidence to put him at the level of Superman or Captain Marvel. "
captain marvel hasn't moved a planet either, that means he can't? you answering he can because supes can aplies to thor too 

lol when I posted this someone already posted a scan covering the explotion, so I provided a new evidence of him taking a punishmen of the same lvl, now, lets argue your way, thor has taken the neuron star gravity and survived, and, according to you, if u cant prove cap marvel can take the EXACT same attack he cant and he is weaker, giving him, accordint to your logic the losing hand on this fight 

here goes your "cant move planets"  

that il snake is Jormungand, midgards snake, its weight, according to marvel is imposible to calculate, according to mitology its as heavy as earth so there is your thor being able to carry a planet, where is your cap marvel moving planets or taking supernovas or neutron stars? 

now I appologise, I wont be able to continue this discution until tomorrow, farewell until then =x
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niten said:

" captain marvel hasn't moved a planet either, that means he can't? you answering he can because supes can aplies to thor too "

Are you listening to me?

That means he has done nothing of the same caliber to prove he would be at the level. What has Captain Marvel done? He's beaten people who can move planets. Who has Thor beat who has proven such power? No one.  So he has never displayed such power, nor has he ever defeated someone who has displayed such power. Get it?

And surviving the gravity of a star is lame compared to the things we're talking about here.

As for the world Serpent, I've already covered that 
 @AtPhantom said:

" @King Saturn said:

"well what about that " Big Ole Snake " that Thor lifted up... da Midget Serpent

lmmfao jk"

LOL Still about a few hundred thousand times smaller than the Earth.  Now I know what you're thinking: "But the thing is positively huge when he lifts it." Well, it's not. The fact that they made it look huge on the panel for a good shot is nothing more than a failure in scale. "
  Sorry. Jormundgard doesn't stand up.
The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By The Sadhu

Which Captain Marvel are we talking about? 

Billy or Freddy? 

Both would deal to Thor! 

Captain Marvel(Billy) vs Thor... CM(Billy) wins by a margin

Captain Marvel(Freddy) vs Thor... CM(Freddy wins easily!
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By OhTru
:
" @King Hercules said:
" @AtPhantom:@AtPhantom said:
" @King Hercules said:
"
Those goods that empower him have no real magic. Only Zeus from which he gets the lighting. And Thor is the god of storm. It's magic that allows him to have the power of those gods. The magic of Shazam. "
If you are implying that he can use the lightning to depower Cap, no. Darkseid couldn't do it when he had usurped the power of all the gods on Earth. "
No, because the lighting that gives him his power isn't natural and Thor controls the natural storm. My point was that Thor is also a storm-god and a being of magic. He can hurt Captain Marvel with this. He can't win because of the obvious, but I wanted to point out that Captain can be hurt by magic. "
He's a kid with not much magic experience, he's always been weaker to Superman at least Thor gave Supeman a good fight. Yeah I think Thor can turn Marvel back into Billy and that's the end of it 

"
I think Thor just depowers him into the boy
That's assuming they trade blows and Billy doesn't have the brains to run in and speed blitz Thor

Anyhow the fight would be nothing like the lame Kurt Busiek crossover
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Griffin_2099

Thor for the Win.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#194  Edited By Night Thrasher

What has two thumbs and kicks CM butt? 

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Night Thrasher

This guy! 

Thor #611
Thor #611
Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving the win to Cap Marvel

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Static Shock

Someone a while back tried to argue that Thor could transform Captain Marvel back into Billy. Just remembered how silly that was.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#198  Edited By The_Martian

Captain Marvel takes it.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#199  Edited By sexy_merc

Captain Marvel for the win.
jlavengerx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By jlavengerx77

Thor wins. Not because he can turn him back, because he has magic a weapon and yes, I dare to say it better physical abilities. It will be a great fight though. 

Thor   6/10