Captain marvel vs. Thanos

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#701  Edited By Sy8000

Why was this bumped? The victor is oblivous. @lol what is it with you and bumping tons of threads?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@db14 said:

Based on what?

Thanos

@leonkarlen123 said:

@db14 said:

And Superman fought Darkseid

And that proves what?

Darkseid doesn´t carry the name Jobberseid for nothing.

In his pre-Crisis Days he was a great threat, but he hasn't been anywhere near Thanos Level post Crisis and in the NEw 52 without powerup.

What?? He sure is over God level while Thanos without IG lies there

What does *over God level* even mean?

Fact is, post Crisis and New 52 DS got hurt by things that wouldn't even scratch Thanos.

Like what? heat vision? You know that can reach hotter than the core of the sun that would hurt or KO Thanos, by the way this is probably P52 Darkseid because it's made before there was any N52.

Thanos without the IG has not else beaten a Starving Galactus, Darkseid beat Highfather with ease who is a God.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#703  Edited By DB14

You know that can reach hotter than the core of the sun

Whioooooah, big deal. This is something even Thor or Silver Surfer can casually ignore.

that would hurt or KO Thanos

No.it.wouldn't.

Thanos without the IG has not else beaten a Starving Galactus, Darkseid beat Highfather with ease who is a God.

The term *god* is meaningless.

Give me feats of NUHighfather that put him above Thanos and I'll may consider this as a valid showing, until then we have him getting hurt by the Justice League, which puts him below Thanos in a landslide.

And this still has nothing to do with Thanos kicking Captain Marvels ass without breaking a sweat.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

For some reason it wouldn't let me load this image in the last post.

I'm sick and tired of having to tell everyone that Cap isn't as fast as Supe's please pay attention. Since COIE he's as strong, durable and has greater stamina (though not when other members of the Marvel family are powered during which time he's Been hurt by a car hitting him, had his arm broken by Black Adam and more), but not as fast by any mans.

Not that it matters his speed would be greater than Thanos' but I believe Thanos would win.

What do you mean by "greater stamina"?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Thanos would beat Billy like a misbehaved stepchild. Why even bump this mismatch?

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos would beat Billy like a misbehaved stepchild. Why even bump this mismatch?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#708  Edited By beatboks1

@xlr87t3 said:
@beatboks1 said:
No Caption Provided

I'm sick and tired of having to tell everyone that Cap isn't as fast as Supe's please pay attention. Since COIE he's as strong, durable and has greater stamina (though not when other members of the Marvel family are powered during which time he's Been hurt by a car hitting him, had his arm broken by Black Adam and more), but not as fast by any mans.

Not that it matters his speed would be greater than Thanos' but I believe Thanos would win.

It's a pretty clear statement. Billy as Cap has Superior stamina to Superman. he possesses the stamina of Atlas after all and can go in indefinitely. the only reason for example that he ended up defeating Black Adam in their first post COIE encounter (his solo title) was because despite being vastly weaker and slower than BA (his Sister Mary and Cap Jnr were both powered up which takes away 2/3 of his total power level) he was able to just keep coming at him until he wore him down.

So a 1/3 power level Cap who was weaker and slower than BA had superior Stamina to him. Superman would be pretty close to equal to BA in strength and stamina but have significantly superior speed.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people bump such obvious missmatches?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos kills him in one or two hits.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Thanos smacks.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos one shots him.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Captain Marvel humiliates him better than Namor did.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@beatboks1 said:
No Caption Provided

It's a pretty clear statement. Billy as Cap has Superior stamina to Superman. he possesses the stamina of Atlas after all and can go in indefinitely. the only reason for example that he ended up defeating Black Adam in their first post COIE encounter (his solo title) was because despite being vastly weaker and slower than BA (his Sister Mary and Cap Jnr were both powered up which takes away 2/3 of his total power level) he was able to just keep coming at him until he wore him down.

So a 1/3 power level Cap who was weaker and slower than BA had superior Stamina to him. Superman would be pretty close to equal to BA in strength and stamina but have significantly superior speed.

I'm like 90% certain that Superman said Cap had the advantage in speed. I can't remember the comic though. Also, can you please show me the scans of the fight where Billy kept getting back up from Black Adam's attacks?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SO my question is this.....Is Captain Marvel strong enough to harm Thanos if not? Then I don't think Capt. M would pull through.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers