• 114 results
Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gottheit

Juggernaut is making a mess in Fawcet City. Seeing this, young Billy Batson says the magic word, "SHAZAM!", and turns into Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel. Oh, and Juggernaut is powered by that red crystal thing, the original that everyone knows and loves. Who wins?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Juggernaut dont think billy be ready for this lol.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Captain Marvel, using the Wisdom of Solomon, realises that he cannot punch out Juggernaut so he

1. Throws juggeranut in to space - a feat he can easily accomplish using his vast superhuman speed and much greater strength.

or

1. He drags the Juggernaut down in to the magma core of the planet and leaves him there, swimming in the magma for the next 20+ years.

Capt marvel wins as per previous posts on why Superman would likely win and only this time Cap has no weakness to magic.

Cap wins.

Uqbah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Uqbah

Billy as the new wizard or regular Captain Marvel?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The_Creator says:

"Captain Marvel, using the Wisdom of Solomon, realises that he cannot punch out Juggernaut so he 1. Throws juggeranut in to space - a feat he can easily accomplish using his vast superhuman speed and much greater strength. or 2. He drags the Juggernaut down in to the magma core of the planet and leaves him there, swimming in the magma for the next 20+ years. Capt marvel wins as per previous posts on why Superman would likely win and only this time Cap has no weakness to magic. Cap wins."

Captain Marvel's stronger than Juggs? I've read that he's very weak.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Juggernaut is making a mess in Fawcet City. Seeing this, young Billy Batson says the magic word, "SHAZAM!", and turns into Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel. Oh, and Juggernaut is powered by that red crystal thing, the original that everyone knows and loves. Who wins?"

I didn't know that Captain Marvel says "Shazam" I thought that dumbass DC character said "Shazam"

Inferno Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Inferno Kid

I say Captain Marvel i dont thing that Juggernaut will i hope that i am not wrong

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

Eternal Chaos says:

"The_Creator says:
"Captain Marvel, using the Wisdom of Solomon, realises that he cannot punch out Juggernaut so he 1. Throws juggeranut in to space - a feat he can easily accomplish using his vast superhuman speed and much greater strength. or 2. He drags the Juggernaut down in to the magma core of the planet and leaves him there, swimming in the magma for the next 20+ years. Capt marvel wins as per previous posts on why Superman would likely win and only this time Cap has no weakness to magic. Cap wins."
Captain Marvel's stronger than Juggs? I've read that he's very weak."

Capt Marvel's strength is roughly the same as Supermans.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gottheit says:
"Juggernaut is making a mess in Fawcet City. Seeing this, young Billy Batson says the magic word, "SHAZAM!", and turns into Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel. Oh, and Juggernaut is powered by that red crystal thing, the original that everyone knows and loves. Who wins?"
I didn't know that Captain Marvel says "Shazam" I thought that dumbass DC character said "Shazam""

You were thinking of the Marvel Captain Marvel, the Kree whose name was Mar-Vell. He's talking about the original Captain Marvel, from DC, who says Shazam to change from little Billy Batson into the absurdly powerful Captain Marvel. He's definitely right there with Superman in the power department.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Satyrquaze

For clarification:

vs.

With the Wisdom of Solomon he's smart enough not to attempt to mindlessly trade blows with Juggy, with the Speed of Mercury he's fast enough to outmanuver him. With the Stamina of Atlas he can fly him into space and leave him there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By -000

I heard somewhere that Juggernaut doesn't need to breathe, so he could stay in space for a while.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Satyrquaze

-000 says:

"I heard somewhere that Juggernaut doesn't need to breathe, so he could stay in space for a while."

A win is a win... and re-entry (if he did) would kinda sting a bit.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

So which bloody captain marvel is it? Mar-Vell? or that shithead Shazam?

jhniner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jhniner

The new Captain Marvel as both Shazam and Captain Marvel is one of the most powerful beings in the comics,he would be way too much for Juggs to handle.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

jhniner says:

"The new Captain Marvel as both Shazam and Captain Marvel is one of the most powerful beings in the comics,he would be way too much for Juggs to handle."

How is he both Shazam and Captain Marvel?

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By asylum

Satyrquaze says:

"-000 says:
"I heard somewhere that Juggernaut doesn't need to breathe, so he could stay in space for a while."

A win is a win... and re-entry (if he did) would kinda sting a bit."

No it wouldn't. He wouldn't even feel it.

jhniner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jhniner

Eternal Chaos says:

"jhniner says:
"The new Captain Marvel as both Shazam and Captain Marvel is one of the most powerful beings in the comics,he would be way too much for Juggs to handle."
How is he both Shazam and Captain Marvel?"

He has he powers of both Captain Marvel and Shazam currently,which makes him pretty bad ass.

Rush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rush

I think it comes down to whoever runs out of Stamina first.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GambitO

to be with the victory but CAPTAIN MARVEL possesses bigger force

it is even able to resist a battle therefore against SUPERMAN I believe

that CAPTAIN MARVEL wins JUGGERNAUT

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

jhniner says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"jhniner says:
He has he powers of both Captain Marvel and Shazam currently,which makes him pretty bad ass. "

That version currently belongs to Marvel correct?

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternus

Eternal Chaos says:

"jhniner says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"jhniner says:
He has he powers of both Captain Marvel and Shazam currently,which makes him pretty bad ass. "

That version currently belongs to Marvel correct?"

no i think they are doing the DC captan marvel who says SHAZAAM!

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-22 15:06:16

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"jhniner says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"jhniner says:
That version currently belongs to Marvel correct?"
no i think they are doing the DC captan marvel who says SHAZAAM! XD
Post Edited:2007-07-22 15:06:16"

I'm getting confused.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gottheit

Eternal Chaos, I'm talking about the DC character, the little orphan Billy Batson. I'm not talking about the Marvel version, which seriously sucks. SHAZAM is what the DC character says. In fact, back when Captain Marvel wasn't a part of DC, Fawcet comics(the creator of the character) thought of their Captain Marvel before Marvel thought of theirs. Hell, Marvel Comics wasn't even under the name of Marvel. They were Timely Comics back when Fawcet Comics made Captain Marvel. And yet, it's Marvel who throws a fit, and now, on the title of Captain's comics isn't Captain Marvel, but "SHAZAM!"...Jesus...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Eternal Chaos, I'm talking about the DC character, the little orphan Billy Batson. I'm not talking about the Marvel version, which seriously sucks. SHAZAM is what the DC character says. In fact, back when Captain Marvel wasn't a part of DC, Fawcet comics(the creator of the character) thought of their Captain Marvel before Marvel thought of theirs. Hell, Marvel Comics wasn't even under the name of Marvel. They were Timely Comics back when Fawcet Comics made Captain Marvel. And yet, it's Marvel who throws a fit, and now, on the title of Captain's comics isn't Captain Marvel, but "SHAZAM!"...Jesus..."

You need to calm down. You could've show a picture to show who you were talking. So relax.

jhniner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jhniner

Currently in DC Comics Captian Marvel is called just Marvel and he has taken the place of SHAZAM and he is still Captain Marve.l and he has white hair and his uniform is white. So because he is THE Rock of Eternity he is gonna be one of the most powerful charcters in comics at this point. Since he is so powerful in this form they are splitting it up and making Freddie Freeman(Captain Marvel Jr)the new SHAZAM OR SO IT SEEMS.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think the Billy Batson Captain Marvel/Shazam sucks you really need to read some comics. Namely "Kingdom Come" (One of the most amazing comics i've ever read!), "Superman & Shazam - First Thunder" and the new "Trials of Shazam!"

People take one look at the child transforming into a super hero thing and instantly think it's a kid's story. But these 3 comics definately handle it very maturely and bring up some of the faulty ethics of bestowing all that power onto an innocent child.

Anyway, Cap Marvel would win this battle easily. He pretty much controls all magic now. Could whipe him from existance I think.

Just to clear it up. Shazam is the wizard who gave Billy Batson his powers, he's gone now and Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) took his place as Shazam. That is how he is both Captain Marvel & Shazam. The only reason Marvel comics owns the rights to the "Captain Marvel" title is because they weasled it from under DC's noses in the time between Fawcett Comics giving up the character and DC getting the rights to the it. Glad I could sort that out.
Post Edited:2007-07-25 20:40:35

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Blackjuggy

They never clarify any DC characters strength so it isn't possible to say who is stronger than anyone.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
Captain Marvel would tear Juggernaut up
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW

Juggs wins. shazzam has the wisdom of Solaman and he uses it to call Superman LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Captain Marvel would tear Juggernaut up"

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Triumphant

This would be a very cool fight in my opinion but I think Marvel would win this one. Since Billy now has the power of SHAZAM I don't think Juggs would stand much of a chance against him. He would if he were fighting Billy without SHAZAM'S power.

Ridleyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ridleyz

Even Billy before becoming Lord Marvel would win this easily

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Juggs wins. shazzam has the wisdom of Solaman and he uses it to call Superman LOL"
Shut up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
the creator said:
"

Captain Marvel, using the Wisdom of Solomon, realises that he cannot punch out Juggernaut so he

1. Throws juggeranut in to space - a feat he can easily accomplish using his vast superhuman speed and much greater strength.

or

1. He drags the Juggernaut down in to the magma core of the planet and leaves him there, swimming in the magma for the next 20+ years.

Capt marvel wins as per previous posts on why Superman would likely win and only this time Cap has no weakness to magic.

Cap wins.

"
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Nighthunter

Captain Marvel

Ridleyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ridleyz
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"Juggs wins. shazzam has the wisdom of Solaman and he uses it to call Superman LOL"
Shut up."
I know
Hes an idiot and a fanboy
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
Static Shock said:
"the creator said:
"

or

Cap wins.

"
"
Couldn't juggernaut teleport with the gem?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AtPhantom said:
"Static Shock said:
"the creator said:
"

or

Cap wins.

"
"
Couldn't juggernaut teleport with the gem?"
No.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"the creator said:
"

or

Cap wins.

"
"
its a draw, he can't do either of those things because of thanks juggernaut's forcefield.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Captain Marvel.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Captain Marvel wins
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lionheart

Captain Marvel wins

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Queen Kong
Vance Astro said:
"Captain Marvel."
lionheart said:
"Captain Marvel wins"
King Saturn said:
"Captain Marvel wins
"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Captain Marvel."
lionheart said:
"Captain Marvel wins"
King Saturn said:
"Captain Marvel wins
"
"
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45  Edited By Zoom

You know what's not interesting?
Grounded bricks vs super fast flying bricks.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ecsnclr

is it true thers a captain marvel on dc and marvel

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AtPhantom

Yes, Marvel one is dead for some time now.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ecsnclr
AtPhantom said:
"Yes, Marvel one is dead for some time now."

ohh i remember hes the one with the blonde spiky hair and the mask isnt he
AtPhantom

Forum Posts