Captain Marvel vs Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By TheFlash4740

Whats the Strongest Physical force Hals constructs has gone up against? 

Not a supernova or anything. Someone punching it.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#202  Edited By PowerHerc

SHAZAM!  Cap wins.  The power of the elders is a real muthah.  Especially the power of Zeus.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PowerHerc said:
" SHAZAM!  Cap wins.  The power of the elders is a real muthah.  Especially the power of Zeus. "
Feat that proves he can Break Hals Constructs?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By PowerHerc
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" SHAZAM!  Cap wins.  The power of the elders is a real muthah.  Especially the power of Zeus. "
Feat that proves he can Break Hals Constructs? "

Superman has and since Cap and Supes are nearly equal in strength,  I say Cap can as well.  Can you prove he can't break them? 
Besides, with his combination of powers, Cap might not even need to break Hal's constructs.  Speed-blitz for one.  Cap could knock him out or take his ring before he could even think.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#205  Edited By PirateKing69

ok i look up some old Hal battle threads....and a couple of people said he can increase his reaction speed but has to will it... now if this is true then with Hals auto shields should give him time to will his reaction speed up which could give him the win unless Captain Marvel has very high reaction speed to so it would come down to if there speeds will be equal or the others would be more...but some of us still dont know if Cap can break his constructs

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PowerHerc said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @PowerHerc said:
Superman has and since Cap and Supes are nearly equal in strength,  I say Cap can as well.  Can you prove he can't break them? Besides, with his combination of powers, Cap might not even need to break Hal's constructs.  Speed-blitz for one.  Cap could knock him out or take his ring before he could even think. "
No, that's the whole point in me asking you....??
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By PowerHerc
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @PowerHerc said:
Superman has and since Cap and Supes are nearly equal in strength,  I say Cap can as well.  Can you prove he can't break them? Besides, with his combination of powers, Cap might not even need to break Hal's constructs.  Speed-blitz for one.  Cap could knock him out or take his ring before he could even think. "
No, that's the whole point in me asking you....?? "

Sorry.  I thought you wanted to argue.  I have no scans but my opinion remains unchanged.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:
well that was a good point brought up a few posts ago, superman can do it so can should be able to do it since its not like hard for superman so captain marvel should be able to break them its just he makes more..., now the really strong ones he puts alot of will into will be a bit harder to break for captain marvel
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jodema

Is this a Superman vs Captain Marvel thread? You all keep going on as if it is. Move your argument to somewhere else.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By TheFlash4740

Any Scans of Supes breaking Hals Constructs?

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PowerHerc: No Worries, just want to get all the Facts first before i make a stupid Decision. Since people are saying Supes has breakin Hals Constructs, I might be leaning towards him, plus he has better speed off the gun...Since GL's have to will up there reaction time.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:
hmm i dont actually have the scans though i do have him punching threw hals personal force field and breaking his arm?     
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot said:
" @TheFlash4740: hmm i dont actually have the scans though i do have him punching straight threw hals personal force field and breaking his arm? "
Post that sheeeettt brehhhh
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By PirateKing69

Been looking up hal battles.....Looks like Cap could just use his speed and take off Hals ring and win....and with his wisdom he should know that would be the best solution....and some said Hals constructs are breakable

so Cap ftw imo

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#215  Edited By The Sadhu

I'm side with Captain Marvel on this one... it won't be an easy fight thou for him!
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PirateKing69 said:
" Been looking up hal battles.....Looks like Cap could just use his speed and take off Hals ring and win....and with his wisdom he should know that would be the best solution....and some said Hals constructs are breakable  so Cap ftw imo "
I thought the Bearer could only take off the ring?
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740: that idk a lot of people believe people fast enough could take off his ring
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740: If that is a scan of Superman breaking Hals arm then Cap should be able to do the same thing imo there strength is pretty close
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PirateKing69: Yea If supes can Break Hals Arm through his Shield, then im sure Cap could.

But im Iffy on the Whole taking their ring off thing. I could of sworn the bearer could only take it off.

But i have heard people say batman has taken one off, superman has 2 i think....so idk
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PirateKing69: Yea If supes can Break Hals Arm through his Shield, then im sure Cap could.  But im Iffy on the Whole taking their ring off thing. I could of sworn the bearer could only take it off.   But i have heard people say batman has taken one off, superman has 2 i think....so idk "
I agree i just seen people say they took them but i never have seen a scan of the GL actually getting there ring took.....But im going to with Captain Marvel for the win for now because of his...strength..speed...and wisdom.....with his wisdom he would know the best way to deal with Hal is to blitz him..
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#221  Edited By Sasuke

I give this one to Cap

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Valtot
@PirateKing69:
@TheFlash4740:
ive seen a few scans of it ill try and find them for yous, superman did it to guy gardner except with just his strength and no blitz, supergirl did it to john stewart via blitz, i know theres been more and people like darksied have actually crushed the ring i think ill try and find the scans
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By PirateKing69
@Valtot said:
" @PirateKing69: @TheFlash4740: ive seen a few scans of it ill try and find them for yous, superman did it to guy gardner except with just his strength and no blitz, supergirl did it to john stewart via blitz, i know theres been more and people like darksied have actually crushed the ring i think ill try and find the scans "
thanks that would be good if you find them
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Valtot

i couldnt find the scans with superman but i know its in the action comics annual #3, heres basically what happens 
He calls on the JLI (Justice League International) to assist him in this effort.  But Guy Gardner decides that he will challenge Superman and calls Superman a traitor. Flash tries to overpower him but fails, Wonder Woman & Batman are about to take down Garner, but Superman wants to fight Guy.  Superman overpowers Guy as he is blasting him with his power ring, but in the end Superman’s willpower is to much for Guy Gardner.  Superman takes the ring from him and Guy keeps attacking Superman but Guy’s hands are broken without the power ring to help in the attack. Soon Hal Jordan & Jon Stewart (the other Green Lanterns of earth) imprison Guy for going too far.  The JLI will be forming a new world peace league (is that the United Nations role).  Hal Jordan returns to the White House in the oval office and offers him a solar battery to match the ring.  But Superman declines the offer and says it is too much power for himself and to give it to someone else & Hal accepts Superman’s decision and takes the ring.    

i got these though these were fairly easy to get of kara blitzing the ring of john stewart

ok supergirl blitzing the ring of john stewart before he knows its even gone 

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot: Is this cannon? RIng looks weird. This all legit?
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740: what gets me is that she is using it... i didn't know other people could do that if the scan is not PIS or CIS
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Valtot
@PirateKing69:
@TheFlash4740:

its canon lol havnt you heard of the dark kara?, and yes other people can use rings and superman when he took guy gardners ring was using it basically in the next scan and he seemed to have mastered it, it basically just takes a willful person to use the rings for example superman for when he gets a green lantern ring can use it straight up and for some reason displays mastery of it instantly (not sure if its from knowing and battling next to green lanterns for ages or if hes just natural at it). But i think there was an instance green arrow got one on and he couldnt use it because he didnt have enough will to use it properly.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By TheFlash4740

Why cant I find a GL Ring layin around somewhere....

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By PirateKing69
@Valtot said:
" @PirateKing69: @TheFlash4740: its canon lol havnt you heard of the dark kara?, and yes other people can use rings and superman when he took guy gardners ring was using it basically in the next scan and he seemed to have mastered it, it basically just takes a willful person to use the rings for example superman for when he gets a green lantern ring can use it straight up and for some reason displays mastery of it instantly (not sure if its from knowing and battling next to green lanterns for ages or if hes just natural at it). But i think there was an instance green arrow got one on and he couldnt use it because he didnt have enough will to use it properly. "
okk thanks i didn't know anybody with will could use it...i thought it was tuned for that specific GL
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#230  Edited By Mercy_

It's Kara from the Identity story line. But I'm not sure if her being able to use the ring is PIS or not, I'd run it past Merc. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Valtot
@PirateKing69:  
will and inmagination and superman and supergirl both would of known most of the tricks with it already as theyve spent lots of time around green lanterns who are friends 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
" @PirateKing69: vibrating is a trick superman picked up of the flashs its how hes phases/turns invisible though no other speedsters outside of superman and flash's or possibly zoom have done it "
In Marvel Speed and Quicksilver showed that capability as well. It is possible to all speedsters (also this would mean that both  - Speed and Quicksilver are FTL currently).
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By SteveRodgers

captain marvel

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#234  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Valtot: Is this cannon? RIng looks weird. This all legit? "

It was written by loeb ,of course its not cannon.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
it was still cannon... i get if the ring had only been forcefully taken off a green lantern once but after its done a few times it means it can happen
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#236  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Valtot said:
"@entropy_aegis: it was still cannon... i get if the ring had only been forcefully taken off a green lantern once but after its done a few times it means it can happen "

i was actually commenting on the writer,who undoubtedly is the WORST the business has to offer.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
lol i hear that alot with redhulk
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#238  Edited By Pokeysteve
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Pokeysteve said:

" @FinalStar86: I wasn't using the art work as proof it was just an observation. The mood is relevant.  Arm wrestling is not proof of overall strength and is mainly biceps. Just because Superman says something doesn't make it so.   I wasn't arguing Wonder Woman was stronger but yes I believe she is.  "

Captain Marvel is Superman's equal in overall strength also.  If their biceps are equal then what? You believe Superman has stronger quads? shoulders? back muscles?  It's really not that hard to see that Supes considers him his equal.  And it's valid because they've fought more then enough times No? Then why bring up Wonder Woman in the first place? And no, she is not stronger then Captain Marvel,  she only beat him in War of the Gods because he was mind controlled.  "
I'm saying bicep strength isn't equal to overall strength. Arm wrestling is macho BS that big tough guy manly men do. It doesn't prove anything. When Arm wrestling replaces the Clean and Jerk in the Olympics than I'll agree you are right. Supes' opinion is all you have here and it isn't enough. It's fine with me if it's good enough for you but it isn't for me or several others. Comicdude23 mentioned Wonder Woman a few posts up and I disagreed with it. That was all. You took it and started arguing with me. And while we're on that I'm not even talking about War of the Gods. A beating B doesn't make A stronger. Marvel has the strength of Hercules (more so I'd say) and Wonder Woman has the strength of the Earth itself through a link given by Demeter. She is either stronger or I could agree those two are equals. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Valtot
@Pokeysteve:
it doesnt matter no point argueing with him just think of it this way: if superman and captain marvel match equally when captain marvels suppost to have a magic advantage over him that means if marvel didnt have the magic advantage hed be weaker, meaning hes not as strong as him but close with a magic advantage equalising there strength
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap ones really matched Supe's strength. But only strength. It looked like Hrec vs. Thor, when they were matching their power.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Valtot
@Pokeysteve:
and talking about how big there bodies are has nothing to do with it i mean look at supergirl and shes stronger than someone like martain manhunter and look at the difference in there body shapes
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Valtot:  I know there isn't. Don't know why I bother. The magical advantage is greatly over exaggerated. I suppose this isn't the place for this conversation. Sorry to the OP. I never said anything about their bodies. I think you mean the biceps thing. I was talking about strength not size. There is a chance you will be hammered by people for saying Supergirl is stronger than Manhunter. Prepare yourself lol. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot:
Supe isn't weak to magic for last few years.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
@Pokeysteve:

ye i know hes highly resistant to it but not to his invunrable levels so when being hit by a magical being it might hurt a little more than its suppost to etc.., though he hasnt fought a magical being like captain marvel for years so for all we know his new resistance might greatly change the outcome,  and lol supergirl manhandled martain manhunter i hope that doesnt cause problems for me bringing it up
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Valtot:
Martian Manhunter is physically superior to Supergirl, and could beat her, and Captain Marvel could beat Supergirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter could beat Kara, via telepathy

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
problem is kara has shown hes physically stronger 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: problem is kara has shown hes physically stronger  "

I know but Martian Manhunter wins via Telepathy. She isn't as strong as Captain Marvel though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel has The Strength Of Hercules, and he can amp it up with The Power Of Zeus

LordTaronji101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#250  Edited By LordTaronji101
@jacobyLIVE:
It doesn't take the wisdom of solomen to know hal jordan should stand down 

LOL