Captain Marvel vs Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@TheFlash4740 said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" I belive that most people belive that Cap has nanosecond speed reaction, because Superman has it, right? The problem is that Cap Marvel is only equal in strength to Superman. Like Hercules is only as strong as Thor, but he isn't close to Thor in durability, reaction speed, etc. 
So again: Do anyony has Hal's or Cap's scans in which they really showed nanosecond speed reaction? "

Current  Herc would shit on Thor. And anyone here. "
You know that I was talking about classic Herc, don't You?

But looking on the thread, I have the same doubts as You have about their powerlevels.

@comicdude23 said:

" @PirateKing69 said:

"what feats put Marvel over superman? "

being able to KO him in one punch, and Superman always uses his lightning to get away from Marvel, he never physically beats him
"

Fighting with someone isn't as good as objective feats, becuase it can be PIS, circumstances, condition , etc.  

@comicdude23

said:

" @PirateKing69 said:

" @comicdude23: did he ko him with a regular punch or put magic in it? "

Supes was off guard, and it was magic, so i guess it's only fair if he gets KO'd, but Wally West was amazed by Billy's speed and wondered if he was connected to the Speed Force. And Superman always use's Billy's lightning angainst him "

It is not a feat. As keeping with speedster is not a feat. Only in few situations it can be considered as a feat. And Flash "wonder" isn't an argument, because he could be suprised that Cap is slower than sound. Then, Cap is flying faster than sound, ergo Flash could be suprised.

@buttersdaman000 said:

" Youre gonna need some better feats than TWO sucker punches imbued with powerful magic  Superman>Captain Marvel all day everyday Superman way is faster, stronger, more versatile (kinda), and more durable "

Supe isn't stronger. They clearly matched each other power in something that hardly can be named as a battle. It was more like Thor vs. Herc competion, which destroyed some moutains (they weren't punching each other, but just match their strength). But, about anything else - I agree.
  @comicdude23 said:
" Ok 

Superman/Captain Marvel>>>>Wonder Woman>>>>Supergirl>>>>>>>Powergirl 

Supes and Billy are equal "
???
Superman is pretty equal to Supergirl. Powergirl shouldn't be much weaker as a Kryptonian. 
Did Cap ever showed nanosecond speed reaction? For me he is slower than Wonder Woman, until You have scans that says opposite.

And I've didn't decide who will win this match...

P.S. Killwog once overpower Black Hole's gravity and released few GL's from it.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@czarny_samael:
Billy can beat Power Girl and Super Girl, and is at higher power levels
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael:
Billy can beat Power Girl and Super Girl, and is at higher power levels "
Objective proof of his duraility or speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael:
Objective proof of his duraility or speed? "

He is magical, Kryptonians don't like magic. His magical lightning is too much. His speed has dazzled Wally West. Billy may lose angianst Diana or Clark but not PG or SG
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael:

He is magical, Kryptonians don't like magic. His magical lightning is too much. His speed has dazzled Wally West. Billy may lose angianst Diana or Clark but not PG or SG "
Yeah, but if he would be to slow for them, he won't be able to attack them. Also, I ws thinking about power level, not "who-beats-who", because this won't help him with Hal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael:

He is magical, Kryptonians don't like magic. His magical lightning is too much. His speed has dazzled Wally West. Billy may lose angianst Diana or Clark but not PG or SG "
Yeah, but if he would be to slow for them, he won't be able to attack them. Also, I ws thinking about power level, not "who-beats-who", because this won't help him with Hal. "

He's not to slow for them, he's tagged Superman, Wonder Woman etc, he has the Speed Of Mercury added with The Power Of Zeus, his speed has dazzled Wally West, yeah your right let's talk about Hal. Marvel has enough Speed and Strength to win
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Yeah, but if he would be to slow for them, he won't be able to attack them. Also, I ws thinking about power level, not "who-beats-who", because this won't help him with Hal. "

He's not to slow for them, he's tagged Superman, Wonder Woman etc, he has the Speed Of Mercury added with The Power Of Zeus, his speed has dazzled Wally West, yeah your right let's talk about Hal. Marvel has enough Speed and Strength to win "
Tagging with Superman or WW isn't a prove. Thanos smashed Surfer, Maelstorm or Deathruge defeated Photon. Hulk can keep up with Thor. Ultron fought with Adam Warlock and Darkhawk fought with Nova Prime. This doesn't mean that they are as fast as their enemies are.

Speed of Mercury also means nothing. It is only a tittle. And we never seen Mercury using nanosecond reaction speed to my knowledge.

Suprising Flash isn't a feat. Small child can suprise You by its inteligence, but it doesn't mean that it is as smart as You. It only means that underestimated him.

I am talking about something like that:

Quasar draining C.A. in nanosecond
Quasar draining C.A. in nanosecond

No Caption Provided
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheFlash4740

Has Hal taken a shot from Superman, and still been able to fight. How hurt was he. Has he taken shots from people as strong or very slightly under him, and still able to put up a good fight. Id imagine so. Put i need proof. 

I need a Hal Durability Feat. 
I need a Hal Strength Feat. How hard has he hit someone before.

RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By RamsesII

I gotta go with GL
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Has Hal taken a shot from Superman, and still been able to fight. How hurt was he. Has he taken shots from people as strong or very slightly under him, and still able to put up a good fight. Id imagine so. Put i need proof.   I need a Hal Durability Feat.  I need a Hal Strength Feat. How hard has he hit someone before. "
He has easily survived explosions much stronger than multiple ton nuclear blast and his shields have protected him from a super nova before
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheFlash4740
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" Has Hal taken a shot from Superman, and still been able to fight. How hurt was he. Has he taken shots from people as strong or very slightly under him, and still able to put up a good fight. Id imagine so. Put i need proof.   I need a Hal Durability Feat.  I need a Hal Strength Feat. How hard has he hit someone before. "
He has easily survived explosions much stronger than multiple ton nuclear blast and his shields have protected him from a super nova before "
Wasn't that John? Anyway, Many people have survived big explosions, yet can get KO'd. So people tanking explosions dont matter. 
You didn't answer my question. WHO has Hal taken hits from, and still been able to fight. Superman level Strength mind you
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740: 

captain marvel has never fought superman going all out but supermans fought captain marvel doing just than many times and won, supermans punches at fulll power are able to punch right threw hal jordans shield and break his arm lol but marvels not capable of that
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot:  Ahh ok...I've always depicted Billy and Supes To be equal in physical terms...hmm....

Still, i would imagine there is someone here who can tell me or show me Hal Taking hits from someone close to CM strength.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:
oh wait also cyborb superman one shotted him have to mention that.... well i think hal jordans fought omg.... i can only think of corps memebers but they dont really have that great of physical strength without the ring, so... how about screw it i cant think of anyone im sure someone else would know
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot said:
" @TheFlash4740: oh wait also cyborb superman one shotted him have to mention that.... well i think hal jordans fought omg.... i can only think of corps memebers but they dont really have that great of physical strength without the ring, so... how about screw it i cant think of anyone im sure someone else would know "
Scan?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:

sorry didnt 1 shot hit him he did it with a blast though in the same issue drew blood from guy gardner while he had his shields up with a single punch and cyborb= superman in strength, captain marvel is close to superman's strength while supes not going all out so he should be able to with a few strong hits draw blood from green lantern
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By buttersdaman000

No Caption Provided

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:

y did you show a pre crisis feat?
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jodema
@the creator said:
"

Capt Marvel is a physical equal to Superman.
Superman has defeated Hal, through the use of his speed,

Capt Marvel also has the benefit of the Wisdom of Solomon to identify a path to victory and no weaknesses that Hal can exploit.

"
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TheFlash4740

Cool scan. But im sure people are going to debate Hal is stronger more durable than Guy.
Any scans of Cyborg Supes fighting Hal? I see him stepping on his hand, what happened.

So Cyborg Superman is just as strong as Regular Supes? Does show a GL taking a shot from a CM level strength...

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot said:
" @buttersdaman000: y did you show a pre crisis feat? "
OP never said it was restricted to a certain age.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Cool scan. But im sure people are going to debate Hal is stronger more durable than Guy. Any scans of Cyborg Supes fighting Hal? I see him stepping on his hand, what happened.  So Cyborg Superman is just as strong as Regular Supes? Does show a GL taking a shot from a CM level strength... "
I dont have any scans of Cyborg Superman fighting Hal, and yeah Cyborg supes is just as strong as regular Superman.

@Jodema said:
" @the creator said:
"

Capt Marvel is a physical equal to Superman.
Superman has defeated Hal, through the use of his speed,

Capt Marvel also has the benefit of the Wisdom of Solomon to identify a path to victory and no weaknesses that Hal can exploit.

"
"

As much as I love red son, GL's were really dumbed down in that book.............actually I think the ring was military made, not guardian...
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jodema
@buttersdaman000:
That would make sense.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
he obviously meant modern versions otherwise its pre ciris hed mention it so pre crisis feats dont come in
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By buttersdaman000

This is Captain Marvel before his power increase recently, and hal jordan at his best(not including spectre or parallax)\

Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel

vs
Hal Jordan
Hal Jordan

Nowhere does it say its restricted.....in fact it says this is Hal Jordan at his best..soooooooo my scans are justifiable until OP states otherwise
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:  
pre crisis hal jordan is a differnt character...... its like me going in a hulk vs superman post and showing superboy moving 12 planets with a chain than saying op didnt say it wasnt pre crisis
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot said:
" @buttersdaman000:  pre crisis hal jordan is a differnt character...... its like me going in a hulk vs superman post and showing superboy moving 12 planets with a chain than saying op didnt say it wasnt pre crisis "
But if the OP said "at the characters 'best'" there wouldnt be a problem................in fact there wouldnt be a problem anyways if the OP didnt place restrictions because the characters are the same just retconned
Pre Crisis Hal is the same as current Hal just retconned imo

besides....why are you even being so overly concerned with a scan I posted?
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheFlash4740

Im almost positive he means Best of Hal Jordan Post Crisis.

Pre Crisis Hal would Stomp

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Im almost positive he means Best of Hal Jordan Post Crisis.   Pre Crisis Hal would Stomp "
Who knows if he knows the difference? He didnt specify

But if you want a durabilty feat...

No Caption Provided
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TheFlash4740
@buttersdaman000: Lol do u have the next scan? That one shows Hal gettin thrown into a building. How does he turn out?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By buttersdaman000

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned148yh.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned160po.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned177ln.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned184qq.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned197oc.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned208ss.jpg

I got them all from the site I mentioned before

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Valtot said:
" @buttersdaman000: y did you show a pre crisis feat? "
OP never said it was restricted to a certain age. "
According to rules we have to use current versions, when we are talking about DC guys, "in their best" means "in their bestt after Crisis".

But back to the thread:

Still no scans for either side?
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#133  Edited By Pokeysteve
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @Pokeysteve said:

" Has anyone of Marvel's strength level ever broken a Lantern hard light construct before? And I think Billy can at least last until the ring charge runs out. Not a big GL fan and I'm not current so I don't know if they even need to be charged still.  "
Superman shattered Johns construct, and John Stewart has just as much will power as Hal, even at times showing wayyy more "
All righty then I'm going with Marvel. I don't read Green Lantern but just from the stuff I've heard from other fans I think Hal is considered the best GL purely on word of mouth. I've heard of several of Kyle's feats and a couple from Stewart but never anything from Hal.  

@comicdude23 said:

Supes and Billy are equal

I don't want to start a fight with you or anyone else but I believe this to be false. I do agree  though that Supergirl is better than Power Girl. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @Pokeysteve said:

" Has anyone of Marvel's strength level ever broken a Lantern hard light construct before? And I think Billy can at least last until the ring charge runs out. Not a big GL fan and I'm not current so I don't know if they even need to be charged still.  "
Superman shattered Johns construct, and John Stewart has just as much will power as Hal, even at times showing wayyy more "
All righty then I'm going with Marvel. I don't read Green Lantern but just from the stuff I've heard from other fans I think Hal is considered the best GL purely on word of mouth. I've heard of several of Kyle's feats and a couple from Stewart but never anything from Hal.  

@comicdude23 said:

Supes and Billy are equal

I don't want to start a fight with you or anyone else but I believe this to be false. I do agree  though that Supergirl is better than Power Girl.  "
Nothing proves that Cap is as fast as Supe.

@buttersdaman000 said:
"  http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned148yh.jpg http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned160po.jpg http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned177ln.jpg http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned184qq.jpg http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned197oc.jpg http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned208ss.jpg   I got them all from the site I mentioned before "

This only proves that Hal can be hurt be house made of wood...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By FinalStar86

Captain Marvel is Superman's equal

No Caption Provided
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TheFlash4740

Theres still a vast lack of feats on here. Who has Hal gone 1 v 1 with and held his own?
Same with Cap?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:
magic aside captain marvels stalemated wonderwoman if that gives you an idea 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot said:
" @TheFlash4740: magic aside captain marvels stalemated wonderwoman if that gives you an idea  "
Wow thats it? Yeesh Maybe He's not as strong as i thought.
Hasn't Hal faught Diana and won?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Valtot
@TheFlash4740:
never heard of that before was it a fair fight?
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot:  Dunno thats why im askin you lol
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" Captain Marvel is Superman's equal

No Caption Provided
"
This is not a prove of enything. Thor ccould say the same about Hulk and this won't make them equal.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Captain Marvel is Superman's equal

No Caption Provided
"
This is not a prove of enything. Thor ccould say the same about Hulk and this won't make them equal. "
It proves that they are equal, stated by Superman himself.  What Thor says about the Hulk is irrelevant, this is Supes and Captain Marvel
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It proves nothing, Superman could say that because they are equal in strangth. And Supe isn't Watcher, Batman or Richards. Also, they were laughing most time in this scan, so there is a possibility that Supe didn't want to start another battle with Cap.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By FinalStar86

Superman has known Captain Marvel for years, they've fought each other numerous times and both have victories over each other.  If he says they are equal, then they are equal. 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#145  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Captain marvel got this......

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By TheFlash4740
@EpitomeofCool said:
"  Captain marvel got this...... "
Why
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" Superman has known Captain Marvel for years, they've fought each other numerous times and both have victories over each other.  If he says they are equal, then they are equal.  "
Only if Cap showed nanoseconed speed reaction and as good durability as Supe.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FinalStar86

Captain Marvel has beaten Supes several times [4 times IIRC] 
Superman calls him his equal
Good enough for me

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TheFlash4740
@batflasharrow96 said:

" As much as I love Captain Marvel it has to be Hal because he's much more experienced. Captain Marvel could have a draw with Kyle Rayner though. "

hal is more experienced then kyle and thier equal in power im a fan of both anything one can do the other could do there the best and if it came to a fight between hal and kyle id give it to hal man

^^^ My friend wrote this, not me.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" Captain Marvel has beaten Supes several times [4 times IIRC]  Superman calls him his equal Good enough for me "
It could be PIS, Supe could be wrong, he could say that to leave him there without starting new fight, he could think that because when he was weak to magic Cap seemed to be even stronger than he really is. There are many reasons why it doesn't count.

Currently, Hal nor Cap has nanosecond speed reaction.