#1 Posted by mkdeadpool2 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Captain Marvel before his power increase recently, and hal jordan at his best(not including spectre or parallax)\

Captain Marvel

vs
Hal Jordan

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel should be able to beat Green Lantern Hal Jordan... but it wont be easy
#4 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

GREEN LANTERN BECAUSE HE CAN JUST PUT AN ORB THING AROUND HIM AND THROW HIM INTO THE SUN

#5 Edited by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
lukeenking said:
"GREEN LANTERN BECAUSE HE CAN JUST PUT AN ORB THING AROUND HIM AND THROW HIM INTO THE SUN
"
Green Lantern isnt as fast as Shazam... though I wouldnt be shocked if this fight became rather difficult for Shazam
#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight Shazzam wins

#7 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#8 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Jordan takes it, especially if this was current Jordan, although to be fair then you would have to use current Billy who would wtfpwn GL

So assuming its both characters in regular form, Hal wins

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
Jordan takes it, especially if this was current Jordan, although to be fair then you would have to use current ... [more]
current billy won't win because he has no powers.  Captain marvel would beat hal jordan
#10 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see how GL would lose to CM when he can tool Superman and most of the JLA pretty easily

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
I dont see how GL would lose to CM when he can tool Superman and most of the JLA pretty ... [more]
he can't tool superman and most of the JLA pretty easily
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel ftw. he's got everything it takes to beat hal.

#13 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
Kentaxx said: I dont see how GL would lose to CM when he can tool Superman and most of the ... [more]
He did in ZH
#14 Posted by Jade1977 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal for the win. He's got the willpower to beat pretty much anyone.

#15 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal has the power he'd need to beat CM and he's the premier Green Lantern, and Billy doesn't impress me nearly as much as either BA or Kal. Hal ftw.

#16 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt Marvel is a physical equal to Superman.
Superman has defeated Hal, through the use of his speed,

Capt Marvel also has the benefit of the Wisdom of Solomon to identify a path to victory and no weaknesses that Hal can exploit.

#17 Posted by Sleuth (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel wins here.

#18 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
i think hal wins but, imo onnly
#19 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

have they ever fought each other?

#20 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy takes this, but only after a long battle in which Hal either loses or expends his rings power.

#21 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this thread. I can see Captain Marvel winning. And after Captain Marvel taking off Hal's ring. Punch him until Kyle is the again Green Lantern.

#22 Posted by sampasing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I found somewhere Hal reaching Flash's speed using the power of his ring and also transporting him to another dimension, shields etc
I'd give Hal this one
#23 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel should win.

#24 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way, I'd back Hal on this one.

#25 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" SHAZAM! "
this
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel wins......but only because he is faster than Hal, Marvel has the Speed Of Mercury added with The Power Of Zeus, TPOZ is a power boost that boost's his Strength, Speed, Durability etc, Marvel got this =]
#28 Posted by Pokeysteve (8699 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone of Marvel's strength level ever broken a Lantern hard light construct before? And I think Billy can at least last until the ring charge runs out. Not a big GL fan and I'm not current so I don't know if they even need to be charged still. 

#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:
"Has anyone of Marvel's strength level ever broken a Lantern hard light construct before? And I think Billy can at least last until the ring charge runs out. Not a big GL fan and I'm not current so I don't know if they even need to be charged still.  "

I'm not sure if anyone has broken his ring. But Billy has enough speed to win.
#30 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy
#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8699 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
"Has anyone of Marvel's strength level ever broken a Lantern hard light construct before? And I think Billy can at least last until the ring charge runs out. Not a big GL fan and I'm not current so I don't know if they even need to be charged still.  "

I'm not sure if anyone has broken his ring. But Billy has enough speed to win. "
No not the ring itself. The hard light constructs they create. Superman, Diana, Marvel, Manhunt, they seem like they'd have the strength it would take to break them. I doubt they're unbreakable. Any Green Lantern fanboys out there?
#32 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Pokeysteve said:

I'm not sure if anyone has broken his ring. But Billy has enough speed to win. "
No not the ring itself. The hard light constructs they create. Superman, Diana, Marvel, Manhunt, they seem like they'd have the strength it would take to break them. I doubt they're unbreakable. Any Green Lantern fanboys out there? "

Marvel has the stength of Hercules added with The Power Of Zeus, i think he can break it
#33 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Cap's or Hal's reaction speed feats?

#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8699 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: That's what I'm thinking too.
#35 Posted by Billy Batson (58381 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm

#36 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

cant green lanterns amp themselves up to nanosecond reflexes?

#37 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" cant green lanterns amp themselves up to nanosecond reflexes? "
Pay attention to what u just said. He wont have time.
#38 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: cap marvel always starts with a speed blitz tho? i'm not sayin he would lose i'm just trying to get more information
#39 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @TheFlash4740: cap marvel always starts with a speed blitz tho? i'm not sayin he would lose i'm just trying to get more information "
Yea im with ya...Dont know that much about either. Need some Cap and Hal Fans in here to give us some scans or feats lol. Great battle i would imagine
#40 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @TheFlash4740: cap marvel always starts with a speed blitz tho? i'm not sayin he would lose i'm just trying to get more information "
Yea im with ya...Dont know that much about either. Need some Cap and Hal Fans in here to give us some scans or feats lol. Great battle i would imagine "
yea Sexy Merc know some information about gl's he went with Hal on this battle but didn't explain why...i want to see some scans and some feats
#41 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:  Yea i was actually thinkin the same thing about Merc...would like to know why. Speed i think is going to be a big factor here, and whether or not he can break Hals Constructs aswell..
#42 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I belive that most people belive that Cap has nanosecond speed reaction, because Superman has it, right? The problem is that Cap Marvel is only equal in strength to Superman. Like Hercules is only as strong as Thor, but he isn't close to Thor in durability, reaction speed, etc. 
So again: Do anyony has Hal's or Cap's scans in which they really showed nanosecond speed reaction?

#43 Edited by Afterglow (384 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:

" @PirateKing69 said:

" cant green lanterns amp themselves up to nanosecond reflexes? "
Pay attention to what u just said. He wont have time. "
They have auto-shields. Might last long enough for Hal to amp his reflexes.
#44 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel
#45 Posted by Afterglow (384 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote for Hal. If Superman has been beaten several times by multiple different GL's I don't see why Hal couldn't beat Marvel.

#46 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" I belive that most people belive that Cap has nanosecond speed reaction, because Superman has it, right? The problem is that Cap Marvel is only equal in strength to Superman. Like Hercules is only as strong as Thor, but he isn't close to Thor in durability, reaction speed, etc. 
So again: Do anyony has Hal's or Cap's scans in which they really showed nanosecond speed reaction? "
Current  Herc would shit on Thor. And anyone here.
#47 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" I belive that most people belive that Cap has nanosecond speed reaction, because Superman has it, right? The problem is that Cap Marvel is only equal in strength to Superman. Like Hercules is only as strong as Thor, but he isn't close to Thor in durability, reaction speed, etc. 
So again: Do anyony has Hal's or Cap's scans in which they really showed nanosecond speed reaction? "
Current  Herc would shit on Thor. And anyone here. "

Current Herc is freaking scary
#48 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Afterglow said:
"I'll vote for Hal. If Superman has been beaten several times by multiple different GL's I don't see why Hal couldn't beat Marvel. "

Marvel>>>>Superman
#49 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Afterglow said:
"I'll vote for Hal. If Superman has been beaten several times by multiple different GL's I don't see why Hal couldn't beat Marvel. "

Marvel>>>>Superman "
what feats put Marvel over superman?
#50 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Afterglow said:

Marvel>>>>Superman "
what feats put Marvel over superman? "

being able to KO him in one punch, and Superman always uses his lightning to get away from Marvel, he never physically beats him