Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

Can they do it? or is it too much?
Starts on the moon.  
No morals for all.     

CM nd BA                                                                                                                SS
   vs      

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MzombieX

Can they do it? ... I'd say it's possible that they can. 
Would they definitely pull it off? ... I'm not sure. 
I'd definitely say SS should be able to take either individually, but taking both at the same time could be a challenge. 
I'm sorry I can't give a more concrete response, but it's a tough fight and a close call.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty
@MzombieX:  At first glance i agree with you. Its seems a difficult decision. But then i think they really don't have anything but strength. No energy beams, matter manipulation. Plus SS board is like another person in this fight. And he can trap people in his board. SS takes this.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MzombieX
@pooty said:
" @MzombieX:  At first glance i agree with you. Its seems a difficult decision. But then i think they really don't have anything but strength. No energy beams, matter manipulation. Plus SS board is like another person in this fight. And he can trap people in his board. SS takes this. "

... Good point. 
He's definitely far more versatile than either opponent. Enough so that he could potentially take the majority, even when faced with both.
I'd still consider giving the team enough credit to pull out a couple victories if it were in rematch fashion. 
SS (8 out of 10)
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By untammed
@MzombieX said:
" Can they do it? ... I'd say it's possible that they can. Would they definitely pull it off? ... I'm not sure. I'd definitely say SS should be able to take either individually, but taking both at the same time could be a challenge. I'm sorry I can't give a more concrete response, but it's a tough fight and a close call. "
agree
ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC murders Silver.

Lens_of_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lens_of_Truth
Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Madripoor

SS takes this.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS with mid difficulty.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Has he ever trapped someone on this level in his board?

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Has he ever trapped someone on this level in his board?

Thats not how it works.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer,too versatile.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer can probably hang with these two physically, but if this was just a fist fight they might be able to overwhelm him. It's not a fist fight, though, so i'm leaning towards Surfer. He has a huge amount of cosmic power, making him much more versatile than Shazam and Adam. His energy absorption, manipulation and offensive output is too much for them, there's only so much they can dodge, tank and counter. I'd say he wins after a good fight.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer, I believe.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I recall, Silver Surfer doesn't do well against magic users, especially since he had trouble fighting Loki. The Marvel's duo champions magical abiliities will prove too be difficult for Norrin to continue fighting & succumb to their combined magical attacks with Black Adam providing the killing blow--remember that Norrin can be harm & die from physical blows.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I recall, Silver Surfer doesn't do well against magic users, especially since he had trouble fighting Loki. The Marvel's duo champions magical abiliities will prove too be difficult for Norrin to continue fighting & succumb to their combined magical attacks with Black Adam providing the killing blow--remember that Norrin can be harm & die from physical blows.

silver surfer struggling with lokis magic happened a long time ago and it was also a morals-on silver surfer...... since then silver surfer has received power upgrades and in this battle his morals are off....... that would result in a silver surfer fighting to win, even if his opponents die in the process....... and with all the deadly abilities the silver surfer has if utilized fully, he might be able to simply kill off shazam and black adam, before they get a chance to beat him into submission...... which they can and which they would, if morals were on, since then silver surfer would fight much differently

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@ivan_jimenez86: You literally know nothing about the Silver Surfer.

Loki uses sorcery, while Shazam and Black Adam uses magic based attacks that are mixed with physical strength. Sorcery involves spells and manipulation, the duo has never used spells or any sort of manipulative magic.

I dont remember Surfer ever losing TO Loki, except for when he mind controlled Norrin using his sorcery go make him fight Thor.

Norrin can indeed be killed by physical blows, but considering the fact that a punch from She Hulk didnt even make him flinch and tanking back hands from Galactus proves that he can easily tank Black Adams attacks,at least until Surfer KOS his arse with blasts and superior versatility. Norrin has so many advantages over the duo:

Matter Manipulation- whats stopping Surfer from transmuting their organs, such as their hearts or brains? Whats stopping him from altering their molecules?

Energy Manipulation- Surfer is one of the best Herald level energy manipulators. He can easily absorb their blast attacks and direct it back at the duo.

Board Trap- Norrin can also BFR one of them in his board, he can also bind his board to an enemy who touches it. He has trapped the Marvel Captain Marvel, so these two should be easy to trap as well.

Telepathy- does Black Adam or Shazam have any TP resistance that can resist the likes of Surfer?

Cosmic Blasts- do either of these guys have planetary level durability? Because I seriously think Surfer can take one of them using blasts alone.

Intangibility- Norrin can simply phase through their bodies and mess with them. If he can phase through vibranium, I think he can phase through these losers just fine.

Overall Speed, Stamina Agility- Surfers superior speed, unlimited stamina,and power will overcome them eventually. Not to forget that Surfer can augment his strength to match even the Hulk's, so if there is a physical encounter Surfer should be quite fine.

To sum it up, Norrin stomps.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: Matter manipulation will not work as they haven't been transmuted ever. Both Shazam & Black Adam are versatile in addition to being superior to Silver Surfer in strength, speed, and durability. Telepathy hasn't affected Teh or Billy yet, and cosmic blasts isn't gong to do nothing more than pinch the duos seeing as they survived planetary attacks from the Justice Leage and villians alike.

I agreed that this match will take a very long time, but in the end, only the duos will remained standing tall but bruised watching Norrin's lifeless body.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.