• Both are in character
  • No Prior knowledge
  • Current Ms. Marvel. All Jin Mo-Ri feats are permitted
  • Standard gear

Jin Mo-Ri Respect Thread

#2 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by MarlboroMan (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

You are saying current Ms. Marvel but putting the picture of the Moonstone

so is it Moonstone or Ms. Marvel or Captain Marvel?

#4 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by DeathHero61 (6095 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm what feats does MM has that allows her to take on jin mori?

#6 Edited by MarlboroMan (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4:

By the way sorry if i am acting like a smarta%$ just to let you know Carol DenverS is now called 'Captain Marvel' and the current Ms.Marvel is a whole different character with different powerset

and for the battle i think Carol can win this battle, i don't think Jin Mo-ri has enough durability against her

#9 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Here are little feats of Jin Mo-Ri cause a ton of people here are unfamiliar with the character

His strikes are strong enough to create shockwaves that destroy solid earth

Blitzed an opponent with superhuman speed that was able to leave afterimages

Cause earthquakes by extending his staff (It can also grow from earth to the moon)

Effortlessly dislocates a guy's arm who had enough striking power to leave craters in the ground, then proceeds to blitz him with pressure point strikes

Dodges attacks from a guy who can leave afterimages

Dodges lightning from pointblank range

Blitzes 33 superhuman level beings instantly before they could react, then delivers a devastating strike so quick, the opponent didn't realize what happened

Alright that should be enough for now. If more feats are needed, I'll post them

#10 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a good encounter.Will post my verdict later once a read up abit more on this Jin Mo-Ri :)

#12 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Can an unfamiliar character get a chance around here? :)

#13 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Does Jin have Wukong mode? I'd assume not?

I'd side with Jin. Speed to match Marvel, and several extreme hits. It'd be decently close though.

I'm not sure GoH characters are still considered "unfamiliar", what with various people using them, though sparsely.

#14 Posted by dorukesin (5604 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahhaha where the hell is billy ?

#15 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: If you're asking can he use this mode in this battle, then yes (permitted to unlimitedly with no limit). As for his popularity, i'm doing my best to get him to be well known like how Dark Schneider suddenly became famous lol (a guy can dream)

@dorukesin Billy? could that be someone that debates for Captain Marvel... Anyways, who do you think will take the majority in the match :)

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Then yeah, jin stomps via dropping his pole on her... giggity...

#17 Posted by dorukesin (5604 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: well i don't have much knowledge about Captain Marvel(Marvel) and Jin.But i'm very familiar with Billy

#18 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: lol thanks for the input. Who do you think will be a good matchup for him that wont result in a stomp for either side?

#19 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Dunno. He has a higher damage output than most people in his tier, being able to nearly sink Korea and all, but he's also got semi-low durability thus far (If only he'd taken the Pancho fan to the face :| then we could throw him up vs all sorts of people)

He can take up against most Anime characters around luffy level or so, but the best comic MU... Ironman maybe? Maybe base Hulk? I don't know if he can take either of those guy's damage output.

Or maybe Aquaman or someone around there could do it? Actually n52 AM may be the best match up, considering he withstood the weapon that sunk atlantis recently, but isn't super overpowering. The one issue is AM still hits hella hard and has TP, which is a huge whole in Jin's defenses.

#20 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Oh, you meant Shazam (Capt. Marvel). He's far too strong to fight Jin sadly. It might depend though, if Billy's powers get negated by regular magic/god lightning. If so the Jin might give him a good fight considering he can call down lightning that covers around a good portion of earth and command it to strike endlessly if he wills

#21 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: It seems pretty hard to find him an opponent around his level. I'd say he's durability isnt too bad, considering he survived a nuke while completely drained of energy and stabbed multiple times (impaled with charyeok energy constructs)

#22 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: It seems pretty hard to find him an opponent around his level. I'd say he's durability isnt too bad, considering he survived a nuke while completely drained of energy and stabbed multiple times (impaled with charyeok energy constructs)

I don't remember that O.o if that's true he should be decently matched to IM or higher.

#23 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: I just looked over the chapter again, it wasn't a nuke (I confused it with the nuke in the next chapter lol) but it was a rather large explosion. He came out unharmed though

#24 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Funsiized (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

I don't remember that O.o if that's true he should be decently matched to IM or higher.

To bad his destruction capabilities skyrocket to country with that pole of his, Making him a horribly unbalanced Glass cannon.

#26 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

To bad his destruction capabilities skyrocket to country with that pole of his, Making him a horribly unbalanced Glass cannon.

True that...

#27 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@dratini1331 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

True that...

Sadly, I'd have to side with this. Even though he has shown he can take some punishment, I haven't really seen a great durability feat yet. Hopefully that changes after he regains his memories in future chapters.

#28 Posted by Army2442 (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy sounds like ironman level (ie continent level) to me.

#29 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@army2442: yeah, seems to be the case. I'd have to say the impressive part is he's performed all these feats while being depowered. Because he lost his memories, he's not as strong as he was in his past and he's inexperience in using his abilities. He should get a good boost in the next (hopefully)two releases, about two weeks from now.

#30 Edited by lowlaville (3994 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Jin took a blow that ripped a giant scar halfway across the country of Ore (planet) and remained standing. More so, he stopped this blow, with one hand.

As for his physical strength, a single punch had enough air pressure to spread over the range of a continent.

#31 Posted by New_World_Order (13036 posts) - - Show Bio

This Jin guy is badass from what i'm seeing above.

#32 Edited by Veitha (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

How is his durability against energy attacks? Can he survive being continuosly blasted?