Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AllmightyJackson
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Where:

Fight takes place on an abandoned Asgard. The Rock of Eternity has been transported there and is now hovering many miles above the fabled realm.

Rules:

No rules. This is a Knock down drag out type of fight. KO or Death wins. (No PIS)

Avatar image for allmightyjackson
AllmightyJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AllmightyJackson

I think the All Father is gonna take this one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Odin.

BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BigBadBiff

You guys are crazy. Lord Marvel was able to go up against the Spectre which is DC's equivalent to The Living Tribunal. Odin would get blinked out of existence if you tried to go up against The Living Tribunal.

Batson owns this one easily!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigBadBiff said:

You guys are crazy. Lord Marvel was able to go up against the Spectre which is DC's equivalent to The Living Tribunal. Odin would get blinked out of existence if you tried to go up against The Living Tribunal.

Living Tribunal>>>>>>Spectre

Odin>>>>>Lord Marvel

Any one could go up against anyone what matters is how you were against them

BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BigBadBiff

@jeanroygrant: Living Tribunal is Not greater than the Spectre. That would be the stalemate to end all. In the Amalgam comics it was just the Spectre and The Living Tribunal holding both universes together.

Lord Marvel has access to of ALL the Magic in the DC universe. ALL! Odin couldn't keep up for very long.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigBadBiff said:

@jeanroygrant: Living Tribunal is Not greater than the Spectre. That would be the stalemate to end all. In the Amalgam comics it was just the Spectre and The Living Tribunal holding both universes together.

Lord Marvel has access to of ALL the Magic in the DC universe. ALL! Odin couldn't keep up for very long.

Crossovers aren't canon

The same Lord Marvel getting beat by Black Adam??

BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BigBadBiff

@jeanroygrant: The very same. And that Black Adam Fight was PIS you didnt see Black Adam handing out defeats to SHAZAAM did you? Besides you just said "Any one could go up against anyone what matters is how you were against them"

On top of that Odin has peers on his power level Captain Marvel does not.

Avatar image for allmightyjackson
AllmightyJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllmightyJackson

@BigBadBiff: I do remember hearing that Billy was supposed to be so powerful as Lord Marvel but I don't remember him doing anything spectacular.

I think the magic lightening on both sides is the X factor.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigBadBiff said:

@jeanroygrant: The very same. And that Black Adam Fight was PIS you didnt see Black Adam handing out defeats to SHAZAAM did you? Besides you just said "Any one could go up against anyone what matters is how you were against them"

On top of that Odin has peers on his power level Captain Marvel does not.

Odin is a Galaxy buster you know...

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

@BigBadBiff said:

Just when I was certain that people finally stopped believing that, I read something like that lol

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Supreme Cosmic said:

@BigBadBiff said:

Just when I was certain that people finally stopped believing that, I read something like that lol

LOL

oceanside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oceanside1
 Bad writing cannot save Odin here. Lord Marvel should beat Odin & Thor together having access to all the good DC magic.
BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BigBadBiff

The All-father is simply not in the same league as Lord Marvel.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By *Void*

@BigBadBiff said:

Oh god, This again.

BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BigBadBiff

@*Void* said:

@BigBadBiff said:

Oh god, This again.

What again? Batson as Lord Marvel is damn near Supreme when it comes to magic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

@BigBadBiff said:

He still doesnt have feats to back it up, thats the problem. Odin on the other has does.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thatguy

Odin has feats. But I'll take Lord Marvel anyways. lol

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By monarch2016

@Killemall said:

@BigBadBiff said:

He still doesnt have feats to back it up, thats the problem. Odin on the other has does.

odin has what?

a 40 years old scan where you can't even be sure that odin did realy bust that galaxy

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Killemall

@baron2011 said:

@Killemall said:odin has what?

a 40 years old scan where you can't even be sure that odin did realy bust that galaxy

I never said Odin was a galaxy buster, but Odin still has impressive feats. Being able to fight off Surtur who's a high end skyfather, Yamir, memphisto, galactus. I am not taking about 40 year old scans and i am not saying Odin is a galaxy buster either, but it is well established that he is mega-powerful. So yeah i think feats wise Odin sure has a lot more than what Lord Marvel has.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren

Odin easily. If the only point that can be raised in favor of Shazam is that fight with Spectre in Day of Vengeance, please note that Shazam lost horrifically. He thought he'd drained the Spectre of power, until the Spectre simply reformed himself and tore the magic out of him.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By progenitorigin

Odin ftw.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
I am not sure about this one... it's possible we are overestimating Lord Marvel here... now I have heard people say that Black Adam beating Lord Marvel was PIS... But was it really ? I mean this same Black Adam was taking on the JSA in World War 3 as well as he was battling Superman and Captain Marvel well back in the days before COIE... perhaps the writers see Black Adam as a legit threat that is above an average Superman level character... otherwise why would Black Adam have multiple occuring feats of him doing things like this ? Also even if Lord Marvel was able to battle with The Spectre... The Spectre at times is Inconsistent with his power level... so it's hard to say what to make of that. Though at the same time, Odin is not the Instant Galaxy Busting Entity people have tried to make him out to be either.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Killemall said:

@BigBadBiff said:

This is correct

BigBadBiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BigBadBiff

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@BigBadBiff said:

This is correct

Feats? If the only thing keeping you from seeing the truth is feats then you just need something to compare it to. How about this.

If regular Thor was fighting regular Odin he would lose. Now, if regular Thor got infused with ALLthe magic in the Marvel Universe he would stomp Odin very easily. Now take that exact same scenario and replace Thor with someone of comparable power like Captain Marvel and you'd have the same results. Lord Marvel has access to ALL the magic in the DC universe. Odin doesn't stand a chance against someone with this level of power.

And as far as feats go of course Odin would have way more feats than Lord Marvel because he's been around way longer. Plus anybody with Lord Marvels level of power rarely has any feats to go along with it. A feat would be fighting them and surviving.

Seriously, think about it. What feats. does Death have? What feats does Master Order or Lord Chaos have? What have we seen The One Above All do? The answer is nothing that we haven't seen Doctor Strange do 10x over but its understood that even without feats he is not on the same power level.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BigBadBiff said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@BigBadBiff said:

This is correct

Feats? If the only thing keeping you from seeing the truth is feats then you just need something to compare it to. How about this.

If regular Thor was fighting regular Odin he would lose. Now, if regular Thor got infused with ALLthe magic in the Marvel Universe he would stomp Odin very easily. Now take that exact same scenario and replace Thor with someone of comparable power like Captain Marvel and you'd have the same results. Lord Marvel has access to ALL the magic in the DC universe. Odin doesn't stand a chance against someone with this level of power.

And as far as feats go of course Odin would have way more feats than Lord Marvel because he's been around way longer. Plus anybody with Lord Marvels level of power rarely has any feats to go along with it. A feat would be fighting them and surviving.

Seriously, think about it. What feats. does Death have? What feats does Master Order or Lord Chaos have? What have we seen The One Above All do? The answer is nothing that we haven't seen Doctor Strange do 10x over but its understood that even without feats he is not on the same power level.

Thor had Mjolnir, his own power and Odin Force and still wasn't even close to Odin's level, since he never really used his power on this level.
SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SexualLobster

Odin.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Odin kills Marvel

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Odin destroys him!

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good contest but odin will end up winning

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By New_World_Order

King Thor would have been a better match, and he would still win.

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadbiff: As a major DC fan, it pains me to that the spectre isn't omnipotent, and LT is.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By dorukesin

Billy in a good fight

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What did Billy do as Lord marvel? Didint he lose to Black Adam

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vaeternus

Missinglink:, Spectre is omnipotent actually currently...due to God allowing it.

But will go Lord Marvel here.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: spectre is far from omnipotent, he actually is weaker than before.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Van_Cere: Incorrect. Spectre is stronger actually currently, his fight with Phantom Stranger was literally destroying the multiverse. Presence/God said this and told them to stop or else more or less, I have the issue...he's more powerful then he was. Most people here don't even read PS....he's omnipotent, his past fights with PS never put the multiverse at risk as it did in N52 when they clashed.

Even confirms he's Virtually Omnipotent via his wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: He can't be omnipotent if the prescence is stronger than him. Unless the prescence is not omnipotent but then he cant make an omnipotent so who is omnipotent? I say bob the builder

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vaeternus

@bronze_surfer said:

@vaeternus: He can't be omnipotent if the prescence is stronger than him. Unless the prescence is not omnipotent but then he cant make an omnipotent so who is omnipotent? I say bob the builder

That theory does not make sense because in that case, I'll tell you why because that's pretty much saying " nobody can be omnipotent except for Presence, TOAA etc" so by that logic that would mean LT isn't either then...so you can't have that rule both ways, know what I mean? If you're going to say Spectre isn't ominipotent then neither is LT and anyone else beneath TOAA and Presence. ;)

Spectre's power is based off Presences/God's given power, he allows him to do a lot and I said virtually omnipotent, not fully. Meaning he is...to a point(Presence's limit on him) The point is Lord Marvel effected Spectre which is still a great feat regardless, Odin is powerful but in a lot of cases vastly overrated.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@vaeternus: But I'm not claiming Lt is omnipotent. Anyone who would is wrong just read Marvel The End. Prescence being Omni can be argued but it really has no point here at least.

Actually you said he was Omnipotent in post 37 and 39. Regardless he did not fight Lord Marvel. Pre 52 Unbound did. Not only did they say later on they needed to get him by surprise to have him retreet IIRC but that was not a normal Lord Marvel. Lord Marvel to my understanding is Billy with the full power of Shazam annd is the now keper of the rock of eternity. Billy who fought Spectre had the magic of almost ALL magical beings on the Earth from Alan Scott to Zatana. A very big amp if you ask me. If it is that one I would go with Billy. If he just has the Shazam power I would go with odin

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: first, there is only 52 universes in dc now, second he stalemated phantom stranger, who is not very powerful at all. third, do not use wikis. and that wiki was talking about pre 52 spectre.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadbiff: Yea. Pretty much.

Lord Marvel had like all the magic in the universe, right?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dondave

Odin

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Van_Cere, Yes, hence the name New 52. It wasn't really a stalemate, Spectre was winning that fight overall and PS was just holding his own somewhat until Presence stepped in otherwise that fight would have lasted god knows how long(also how is PS not powerful? lol) He's one of DCU's cosmic entities....still doesn't alter the fact that they were threatening the multiverse which tells me clearly they're both more powerful then before since their pre 52 fights never did that.

@bronze_surfer said:

@vaeternus: But I'm not claiming Lt is omnipotent. Anyone who would is wrong just read Marvel The End. Prescence being Omni can be argued but it really has no point here at least.

Actually you said he was Omnipotent in post 37 and 39. Regardless he did not fight Lord Marvel. Pre 52 Unbound did. Not only did they say later on they needed to get him by surprise to have him retreet IIRC but that was not a normal Lord Marvel. Lord Marvel to my understanding is Billy with the full power of Shazam annd is the now keper of the rock of eternity. Billy who fought Spectre had the magic of almost ALL magical beings on the Earth from Alan Scott to Zatana. A very big amp if you ask me. If it is that one I would go with Billy. If he just has the Shazam power I would go with odin

I know, you didn't say that but I'm just saying a general point to those who are always like "this guys omnipotent, that guy is etc but not Spectre" it's a double standard all I'm saying. But i'm not debating Presence and TOAA, since I'm convinced both are omnipotent(talking currently especially)

I know I'm saying Spectre in general is a powerful character, above Odin and Shazam which I'm sure you'd agree right? Lord Marvel is an amped Shazam more or less...of course, during DOV arch Spectre killed him but that wasn't really Billy at "full power" as he is as Lord Marvel to be fair. If it's normal Shazam, no doubt I'm sure Odin would win. If it's Lord Marvel however, I'm going with Lord Marvel.

@bigbadbiff: Yea. Pretty much.

Lord Marvel had like all the magic in the universe, right?

Exactly, I agree with bid's points. I think due to that point LM wins here.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin... LM is featless. And LT is easily above Spectre. Spectre couldn't deal with Michael who is below LT...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Fair enough but i'm still not sure if the Billy in DOV was really lord marvel. I mean hear me out in WW3 Lord Marvel with Marry Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. lost against Black Adam with Lord Marvel. Lord Marvel was also cast out by the egyptian gods. In the end if it is normal Lord Marvel with just the power of Shazam than Odin if it is Billy who had all the magic in DOV than Billy

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vaeternus

How is Michael below LT? Heaven's power surpasses LT's last time I checked...but Spectre did stalemate him for a while at least. LM isn't featless, just rarely makes appearances.

@bronze_surfer said:

@vaeternus: Fair enough but i'm still not sure if the Billy in DOV was really lord marvel. I mean hear me out in WW3 Lord Marvel with Marry Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. lost against Black Adam with Lord Marvel. Lord Marvel was also cast out by the egyptian gods. In the end if it is normal Lord Marvel with just the power of Shazam than Odin if it is Billy who had all the magic in DOV than Billy

Yeah I agree, I think he was just normal Shazam imo in DOV(he didn't appear different) I thought that WWE3 arch was meh, I mean think about it how many times has Captain Marvel/Shazam on his own beaten Black Adam you know? Yet that one story it took all of them yet they all struggled against him? I thought that was boarderline PIS only because usually Shazam alone can handle or at least stalemate Black Adam. I think it depends on the power level of Lord Marvel, if it's him at his greatest with all magic then I think he could give Odin trouble and perhaps prevail. But if it's just mainstream Billy/Shazam power levels I think Odin should win.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Heaven is a subjective place. Both Micheal and LT power comes from God of each of their respective Multiverses