• 67 results
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shenron

Which  Captain Marvel  marvel is better? Captain Marvel may be able to have             dc captain marvel  has...      
   1. the wisdom of Solomon; the strength of Hercules; the stamina of Atlas; the power of Zeus; the courage of Achilles; and the speed of Mercury.

Flight                                                                                                                                                                                     Captain Marvel from marvel                                                                                       Cosmic Awareness   
                                                                                        Solar energy absorption & projection
                                                                                        Wields Nega-Bands
                                                                                        Super Strength   

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Captain Marvel aka Shazam would win this fight with relative ease... 
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shenron

yeah i agree, unless M marvel got him to say SHAZAM

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
shenron said:
"yeah i agree, unless M marvel got him to say SHAZAM
"
You mean stop him from saying SHAZAM... cause if Freddy does. Captain Mar-Vell can kiss his butt goodbye
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shenron

got my words mixed up. either way  marvel c.m would not be able to figure that  weakness out.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the creator

This battle has been done to death in the past.
Do a thread search and you will pick it up.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ball Buster

Dc's Marvel would win.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeSAW

I say Mavell wins its a close match though but Marvel Cap is severly underated peoplr forgot how powerful he was before he died and to my understanding he's still capabile of the same feats now.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"I say Mavell wins its a close match though but Marvel Cap is severly underated peoplr forgot how powerful he was before he died and to my understanding he's still capabile of the same feats now."
Do you always go in threads and give the absolute wrong answer?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Queen Kong said:

"SeSAW said:
"I say Mavell wins its a close match though but Marvel Cap is severly underated peoplr forgot how powerful he was before he died and to my understanding he's still capabile of the same feats now."
"

he is a fanboy so yeah...

Marvel(DC) wins

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW
Queen Kong said:
"SeSAW said:
"

No I give my opinion. And do you guys even remember Cap Marvel before he died if you don't then you shouldn't post. 
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"Queen Kong said:
"SeSAW said:
"

No I give my opinion. And do you guys even remember Cap Marvel before he died if you don't then you shouldn't post. "
You already lost anyway....
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Marvel's Capt Mar-vell can lift approx 15 tonnes. Dc's version is as roughly as strong as Superman who has lifted objects weighing millions+ tonnes.
This is a cakewalk.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW

the creator said:

"Marvel's Capt Mar-vell can lift approx 15 tonnes. Dc's version is as roughly as strong as Superman who has lifted objects weighing millions+ tonnes.
This is a cakewalk."

15 tons HUH? you juz lost all credibility. Cap can lift way past 100+ tons although the upperlimit of his strength is not known. His powers are very comparable to the Silver Surfers and he has the bands. So actually hes a stronger faster Quasar with many more powers. Cap use to take on Thanos solo and has given him some oretty good fights http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Marvel_(Mar-Vell)
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
the creator said:
"Marvel's Capt Mar-vell can lift approx 15 tonnes. Dc's version is as roughly as strong as Superman who has lifted objects weighing millions+ tonnes.
This is a cakewalk."

15 tons HUH? you juz lost all credibility. Cap can lift way past 100+ tons although the upperlimit of his strength is not know. His powers are very comparable to the Silver Surfers and he has the bands. So actually hes a stronger faster Quasar with many more powers. Cap use to take on Thanos solo and has given him some oretty good fights http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Marvel_(Mar-Vell)"
He still loses.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian
the creator said:
"This battle has been done to death in the past.
Do a thread search and you will pick it up."

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
the creator said:
This is a cakewalk."

15 tons HUH? you juz lost all credibility. Cap can lift way past 100+ tons although the upperlimit of his strength is not known. His powers are very comparable to the Silver Surfers and he has the bands. So actually hes a stronger faster Quasar with many more powers. Cap use to take on Thanos solo and has given him some oretty good fights http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Marvel_(Mar-Vell)"
Actually creator is right, Marvel.com is crap if you are looking at the stat chart. If you want a closer idea of his strength level i could scan his bio from the marvel handbook which shows what Creator just said.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SeSAW

That easy. Huh, when he can do way more stuff than Shazzam can. And before his death only Surfer and Adam Warlock rivaled him as Marvels most powerful hero. Really you guys have no idea how powerful cap was/is, hell Genis Vell is his son, and I no he would maul Shazzam.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"That easy. Huh he can do way more stuff than Shazzam can. And before his death only Surfer and Adam Warlock rivaled him as Marvels most powerful hero. Really you guys have no idea how powerful cap was/is, hell Genis Vell is his son, and I no he would maul Shazzam."
You really need to read some DC comics if you think this. In fact you need to read some Marvel comics too. I could get a scan of Genis Vell get taken out by Atlas with one hit. But as for Mar-Vell which I'm assuming this is, he is not as powerful as you say he is or even close.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"That easy. Huh he can do way more stuff than Shazzam can. And before his death only Surfer and Adam Warlock rivaled him as Marvels most powerful hero. Really you guys have no idea how powerful cap was/is, hell Genis Vell is his son, and I no he would maul Shazzam."
You already lost? Can you not read? This has been done already and decided in favor of Shazam..so stop making these easily shot down points.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ball Buster

WW rides  a jet.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SeSAW
Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
You really need to read some DC comics if you think this. In fact you need to read some Marvel comics too. I could get a scan of Genis Vell get taken out by Atlas with one hit. But as for Mar-Vell which I'm assuming this is, he is not as powerful as you say he is or even close.
"
Get me that scan of Genis cuz I can get quite a few of genis that will blow yours out of the water. Cap was is that powerful and he can use solar energy to manipulate matter plus he has the bands, if ur familiar with Quasar then you should know. You just basically need to read some Marvel comics I am sure U read DC, and I am quite aware of all of Shazams powers. Damn read his bio that I posted look at his official power levels (in the blue) that will give U an Idea of who you are dealing with because I dont think you know anything about Cap.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"
Get me that scan of Genis cuz I can get quite a few of genis that will blow yours out of the water. Cap was is that powerful and he can use solar energy to manipulate matter plus he has the bands, if ur familiar with Quasar then you should know. You just basically need to read some Marvel comics I am sure U read DC, and I am quite aware of all of Shazams powers. Damn read his bio that I posted look at his official power levels (in the blue) that will give U an Idea of who you are dealing with because I dont think you know anything about Cap.

"
YOU LOST ALREADY.....
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SeSAW
Queen Kong said:
"SeSAW said:
"Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
YOU LOST ALREADY.....
"
Whatever, You don' t even know either character.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"Queen Kong said:
"SeSAW said:
"Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
YOU LOST ALREADY.....
"
Whatever, You don' t even know either character.
"
You don't know what I know and even if you did..you still lost so their is nothing to talk about.Take your L like a man.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
I need to read Marvel comics? I am a Marvel fan first, DC is just something I'm trying to get involved in cause I like some of their characters. In fact, Mar-Vell is one of my favorite comic characters. I will look for that comic in the morning of Genis cause its getting pretty late here. But as I already said earlier Marvel.com is crap for bios. They are so freakin off its not even funny, I will also post a scan of Mar-Vell's bio in an offical marvel handbook which shows how wrong it is.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By T.J. Magnum
caption
caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW
Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
I need to read Marvel comics? I am a Marvel fan first, DC is just something I'm trying to get involved in cause I like some of their characters. In fact, Mar-Vell is one of my favorite comic characters. I will look for that comic in the morning of Genis cause its getting pretty late here. But as I already said earlier Marvel.com is crap for bios. They are so freakin off its not even funny, I will also post a scan of Mar-Vell's bio in an offical marvel handbook which shows how wrong it is.
"

Well if you want to put it like that  here are some Cap marvel feats I can remeber.1. He destroyed Suns from other galaxcies. 2. He beat Sentry twice. 3, He beat the destroyer  4. He asked Thor to kill him because if he was allowed to live he would destroy the universe, Thor was unable to do it.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By NightFang3

Captain Marvel win's.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Mar Vell's balsts can destroy planets bigger than Earth but I agree that DC's Marvel should win

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0

This has been done before.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian

@SeSAW: Here is the image from the Handbook explain how strong Mar-Vell is.

ONLY 15 TONS
ONLY 15 TONS

As you can see right in the text there it explains, "(lifting up to 10 tons, or 15 tons with solar-powered augmentation)". And if that is not enough for you the chart at the bottom puts his strength at a 4 which is the same strength area as Spider-Man who can only lift 10 tons.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Queen Kong
Nobody said:
"@SeSAW: Here is the image from the Handbook explain how strong Mar-Vell is.

ONLY 15 TONS
ONLY 15 TONS

As you can see right in the text there it explains, "(lifting up to 10 tons, or 15 tons with solar-powered augmentation)". And if that is not enough for you the chart at the bottom puts his strength at a 4 which is the same strength area as Spider-Man who can only lift 10 tons.

"
Kill'd'em.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
the creator said:
This is a cakewalk."

15 tons HUH? you juz lost all credibility. Cap can lift way past 100+ tons although the upperlimit of his strength is not known. His powers are very comparable to the Silver Surfers and he has the bands. So actually hes a stronger faster Quasar with many more powers. Cap use to take on Thanos solo and has given him some oretty good fights http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Marvel_(Mar-Vell)"
If you had any knowledge, you would be dangerous. As it is you are an annoyance.
Please try an read up on characters before you make a fool of yourself.

Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
the creator said:
This is a cakewalk."

Actually creator is right, Marvel.com is crap if you are looking at the stat chart. If you want a closer idea of his strength level i could scan his bio from the marvel handbook which shows what Creator just said.
"

Thanks for the confirmation Nobody.
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shenron

It's not just power in strength that DC   it  is basically every thing!                 They are both tough and fast and full of energy but Dc's is just godly.
His speed is  that of a god
His strength is godly
His Stamina is godly
His  Power is  Godly
He is l is  like  Achilles in that he will never back down from any enemy. 
and what king is more famous in the bible than being wise.   

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeSAW

So what? The marvel that lifted 15 tons was either this incarnation(his first)

caption
caption
Or the second version but after his CA upgrade he could lift much more than 15 tons and could do many more things.

When he became the protector of the universe he was well over all those stats you have shown

caption
caption
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shenron

It's not just power in strength that marvel from dc ha,s it  is basically every thing!
His speed is  that of a god
His strength is godly
His Stamina is godly
His  Power is  Godly
He is l is  like  Achilles in that he will never back down from any enemy.
Who is more famous of the kings in the bible than Solomon...                                        The both are fast, strong, and and full of energy.  But  DC's is just god

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shenron

Even I think Captain Marvel from DC would win, I think that  they lowered the million ton plus strenght to around 100 tons

Even If Captain Marvel from marvel has super endurance  The other one  could  pound him away with 10x stronger punches.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeSAW

And whats your point Thor is a god even in his classic form he is. Even though CA Cap Marvell can lift way more than 15 tons id give the strength advatage to Shazzam. But that's the only advantage Id give him. And it really depends on the version of Cap Mar-vell you are refering too.if its before he recieved the CA Shazzam wins if its after Cap wins. If its Caps son Genis Vell who once took his place as Cap Marvel, then Shazzam is dog food. A lot of people don't remeber how powerful Cap is, and any way you look at it Shazzam is copmarable to Superman.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SeSAW

caption
caption
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By Korg

DC Marvel slams the bands together and transforms Mar-Vell into Rick Jones. CURB STOMP.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"

So what? The marvel that lifted 15 tons was either this incarnation(his first)

caption
caption
Or the second version but after his CA upgrade he could lift much more than 15 tons and could do many more things.

When he became the protector of the universe he was well over all those stats you have shown

caption
caption
"
You obviously didn't read the text in the bio link I posted where it said after his enhancments he could lift 15 tons. In the first picture you posted he could only lift 1,000 lbs.  As for hitting Thanos, that didn't show Thanos getting hurt only caught off guard. But it did show that Mar-Vell hurt himself punching Thanos.

And for the second picture you posted, it doesn't show if he even hurt Black Adam and even if he did it was a crossover comic and those don't count.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeSAW

And as I said Cap was enhanced twice before he go his full cosmic awarness

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#45  Edited By Korg

Can you cite any sources that back up these claims of other enhancements? You would do well to display them earlier in the future if you want to avoid this sort of thing.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the creator

The OHOTMU entry was written when he was Protector of the Universe and had his cosmic awareness.

Although the 15 tonnes strength that was defined seemed low, he was from the levels that SeSAW is mentioning.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"And as I said Cap was enhanced twice before he go his full cosmic awarness"
As I quoted before, "lifting up to 10 tons, or 15 tons with solar-powered augmentation" that is two enhancements from his original 1,000 lbs.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By warlock360
the creator said:
we're talking about freddy now, that was billy batson
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the creator
Voidheart said:
"the creator said:
we're talking about freddy now, that was billy batson
"
We are but the outcome does not change.
The new Capt Marvel has the same level of power as the original.