Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Wonder Woman

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

69ballzdeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By 69ballzdeep

Poll Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Wonder Woman (230 votes)

Captain Marvel 33%
Wonder Woman 67%
 • 
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Click here for a better matchup

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/captain-marvel-carol-vs-wonder-girl-1574678/#0

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@erik: I don't remember where but something about she absorbs white hole energy and gets light speed.

Seems to me that you are talking about Binary, which she can't turn into at will. She needs to absorb a great deal of energy to reach that form.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: this is not a stomp, your fanboyist comments are hilarious; how could Wonder Woman win everytime; then this thread would be locked, Captain Marvel definitely has more than a chance, her energy manipulation is extremely good.

Captain Marvel can win, however my votes due to more feats goes to Wonder Woman.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without her Binary form, Carol wont last long against Diana

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: this is not a stomp, your fanboyist comments are hilarious; how could Wonder Woman win everytime; then this thread would be locked, Captain Marvel definitely has more than a chance, her energy manipulation is extremely good.

Captain Marvel can win, however my votes due to more feats goes to Wonder Woman.

First of all watch your mouth before you get flagged. You're the one who lacks knowledge to even have a reasonable discussion with. You come on here and make ridiculous comments and call people that disagree wit you fanboys. Learn something then come back here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: @demonknights: Your fanboyist comments are hilarious, she would not win every time, mabye in your head it may play out that way; but if you read about captain Marvel, you realise that she has more than a chance, I am not saying Wonder Woman doesn't win, but Ms Marvel has more than a chance, so you don't need to keep low balling her.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DemonKnights

@agent41: @demonknights: Your fanboyist comments are hilarious, she would not win every time, mabye in your head it may play out that way; but if you read about captain Marvel, you realise that she has more than a chance, I am not saying Wonder Woman doesn't win, but Ms Marvel has more than a chance, so you don't need to keep low balling her.

Call me a fanboy again and you'll be flagged. And I never ONCE snowballed me marvel. NOT ONCE.

I NEVER . NEVER. EVEN TALKED ABOUT HER ABILITIES OR HER FEATS. work on your reading comprehension.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: There is no proof she held a third of the Earths weight, but people assume as there was 3 people, so thy divide it by 3.

Ms Marvel is a skilled combat and has a good level of fighting skills, though not as good as Wonder Woman.

I agree that Wonder Woman will probably win, but Ms Marvel has vast energy attacks, that could be useful and could harm her.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Kingant27

@demonknights: I said fanboyist, not a fanboy, don't get emotional on me.

You did lowball her, this would be locked if it was unfair as you are making it out to be.

They have never fought so all we can do is assume or predict who would win through feats; there is no actual proof she would win 10/10, because if you have ever been in a fight before, then you would know anything can happen; in one reality Wonder Woman may win by beating her up, in an other fight Ms Marvel could win through energy progection blast etc.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Already did, I voted WW. This has been done a bunch of times and is a quite bad match IMO.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Yep. And dude, you kinda talk like an old user named Gokuwarrior, he's a WW fan like you.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think WW gets vastly overrated here, but I'll still give her a pretty one sided victory over Carol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana won't win,

until she actually tries to fight :P

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

diana won't win,

until she actually tries to fight :P

crafty........

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: WW should take the majority, I vote her.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fanboyism in this thread is outstanding.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ghost_rider1

This is just ridiculous.....there is no way Carol is gonna win this......and that Logan guy have no idea how ignorant he sounds.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this thread is necessary, I mean, it is good bait for the uninformed fanboy who doesn't know who Wonder Woman is or where she's at...but for the most part, we all know who wins.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember the Wonder Woman and Starfire fight? This would end in the same outcome but a little longer.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman in a good fight

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: This is Captain Marvel not Ms.Marvel. Carol has been upgraded from Class 75 to Class 100+ in her new form. Captain Marvel is New 52 Starfire level.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#141  Edited By SC  Moderator

@loganx360 said:

but ya can continue to troll here & bump my statements so u can hide the truth like a bunch of lemmings under a gestapo control .

You need to tone down this sort of insult. Yes I understand some users are calling you a troll, its mainly because a lot of your posting characteristics align with troll like behavior, so you either are a troll or very very misunderstood. Either way shouldn't be making things personal please. You can defend yourself agains the accusation of being a troll, but demonstrating aggression/hostility will only further make you look like a troll. So try be a bit kinder.

General: This thread seems like a duplicate so I am locking.