• 53 results
#1 Edited by Lvenger (18424 posts) - - Show Bio

I've checked the threads but if this fight exists somewhere I haven't checked, let me know:

Rules

• Takes place in an abandoned New York City
  • Win by KO, BFR, Incapacitation or the other usual criteria for winning a battle
  • No blood lust, just a misunderstanding as is typical in superhero fights
  • Morals on
  • Each character at full power and is not weakened by anything
  • Pre Flashpoint Version of Captain Marvel
    Who wins?
#2 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough with the blue marvel threads. 
BTW Captain Marvel takes this.

#3 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel!

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel. Stronger, faster, more durable, all that stuff. He's equal to Superman, and Blue Marvel doesn't come close.

#5 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#6 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"Captain Marvel. Stronger, faster, more durable, all that stuff. He's equal to Superman, and Blue Marvel doesn't come close. "
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel ( DC ) for the win here
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

" Captain Marvel ( DC ) for the win here "

@the creator said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Captain Marvel. Stronger, faster, more durable, all that stuff. He's equal to Superman, and Blue Marvel doesn't come close. "
"

@Static Shock said:
" Captain Marvel. Stronger, faster, more durable, all that stuff. He's equal to Superman, and Blue Marvel doesn't come close. "
And Gladiator isn't? In which part?
#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
And Gladiator isn't? In which part?"

Keep it in the right thread. 
I'm not explaining it here. 
You want the reasons, ask them elsewehre
#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37356 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel takes this
#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @czarny_samael said:
And Gladiator isn't? In which part?"
Keep it in the right thread. I'm not explaining it here. You want the reasons, ask them elsewehre "
I don't have a time for debate or answer in other thread right now. 

But for this fight: 
Gladiator at least = Cap. Marvel and both > Blue MArvel.
#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"  And Gladiator isn't? In which part? "
What the hell does Gladiator have to do with this thread? This is Blue Marvel vs. Captain Marvel.
#13 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Matter for the win.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" Anti-Matter for the win. "
How?
#15 Posted by tensor (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel all day everyday

#16 Edited by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" Anti-Matter for the win. "
How? "
BM is strong and fast enough to contend with Cap Marvel without the AM. Anti-matter puts him over the top IMO. What defense does Cap have against it?
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"BM is strong and fast enough to contend with Cap Marvel without the AM. Anti-matter puts him over the top IMO. What defense does Cap have against it? "
The anti-matter wouldn't do much. It might inflict damage, but it won't take him out of the fight. As far as Blue Marvel being fast enough to contend, Captain Marvel is faster than he is. Blue Marvel may be strong enough to fight him, but Captain Marvel is stronger.

@czarny_samael said:
"I don't have a time for debate or answer in other thread right now.   But for this fight:  Gladiator at least = Cap. Marvel and both > Blue MArvel. "
LOL @ you. You're acting like I said Blue Marvel was superior to Gladiator in the other thread.
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"I don't have a time for debate or answer in other thread right now.   But for this fight:  Gladiator at least = Cap. Marvel and both > Blue MArvel. "
LOL @ you. You're acting like I said Blue Marvel was superior to Gladiator in the other thread. "
Sorry, my intention was making a conversation between most credible users who posted in this thread and Gladiator vs. Blue MArvel. I thought that You were with BM. Sorry for my mistake.
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Sorry, my intention was making a conversation between most credible users who posted in this thread and Gladiator vs. Blue MArvel. I thought that You were with BM. Sorry for my mistake. "
It's aight.
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Blue Marvel ever use anti-matter as, y'know, anti-matter? For the most part He just used it as fuel for his abilities.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:  The anti-matter is just what gives him his powers. It's also used as energy blasts and to cover his fists with it for stronger blows. But, that's it.
#22 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I honestly can't decide. One thing I know, a Marvel is gonna win :P

#23 Posted by DocJude (396 posts) - - Show Bio

CM in < one issue

#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @AtPhantom:  The anti-matter is just what gives him his powers. It's also used as energy blasts and to cover his fists with it for stronger blows. But, that's it. "
Aight. I've seen him use it like that in his mini, but I wondered if there's been some new development since.
#25 Posted by Lvenger (18424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate:  Sorry if you've seen too many BM threads but this was 1 that hadn't been done so I took the opportunity. A lot of fights I want to create a forum for have already been done.

As for who I think would win:

@Static Shock said:
" Captain Marvel. Stronger, faster, more durable, all that stuff. He's equal to Superman, and Blue Marvel doesn't come close. "
#26 Posted by Lvenger (18424 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:  I think BM's powers were described in the mini as a 'stable antimatter reactor' which means he can control it to an extent but only really uses it energy generation like Static said and I think he can siphon off anti matter energy as well like he did with Anti Man
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: Ever since then, he's fought King Hyperion. Other than what I said earlier, he can use it to form force fields. But, that's it.
#28 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain for the win

#29 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel wins against Blue Marvel.   
Billy is stronger, faster, more durable, has the Power of Zeus and the Wisdom of Solomon.
#30 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Well dont get me wrong Blue Marvel is hella strong but this defintly goes to Billy no question
#31 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

#32 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
"SHAZAM! "

I dont normaly agree with Battlemage  
For this one i agree . 
The CPt got this
#33 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel in a stomp. Superman plus Magic = crazy awesome.

#34 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

This Cap Marvel wins

Blue Marvel wouod have a better chance agianst Freddy's Shazam 
Though I still see him losing  

Art by Mauro Cascioli.

#35 Posted by Lvenger (18424 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:  Aaggh you have no idea how much I hate Freddy as CM. I want Billy back as CM it made more sense and Billy suited the role much better than Freddy. And to top it off, they're not doing much with the character either which makes me very angry!!!!!
#36 Edited by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @AtPhantom:  The anti-matter is just what gives him his powers. It's also used as energy blasts and to cover his fists with it for stronger blows. But, that's it. "
Aight. I've seen him use it like that in his mini, but I wondered if there's been some new development since. "
I'll post a few scans from the Blue Marvel vs King Hyperion fight. At first, BM gets stomped in a matter of seconds, but the tides turn once KH threatens a baby, and BM stomps KH's ass. Ah what the hell I'll post the whole fight so you can see some of his physical stats. He displays some strength feats in the page after, and some good ones in his mini series as well.

Here we see the start of the fight and BM starts to take a beating.
 Gets blitzed by KH. BM's speed is questionable (although he did say he started out the fight cocky and may have gotten surprised)

Here we see Blue Marvel using his anti-matter powers to form a shield to block KH's eye beam attack.
 Gets overpowered by KH.

Here we see that BM got beat very soundly. He then gets up and looks pissed. Durability.

Now this is interesting here we see Blue Marvel:
 Using his anti-matter to create what looks to be a shield construct around the baby.
 Using his anti-matter as offensive blast type attacks (seems as though he can control them and what they do)
 Using his anti-matter to enhance his physical attacks like punches.

He is now kicking KH's ass.
 Using his anti-matter to enhance his physical attacks again.
 Looks no worse for the wear at the end of the fight.
 Has defeated KH.

This is the page after the fight.
Strength feats:
Lifting up what looks to be some kind of tanker/shipping vessel.
Lifting up what appears to be a building.

I don't recall BM having any speed feats in his mini series and I don't believe there are any here. So I would say that his speed is questionable. This is really the first time we have seen BM use his anti-matter to any real extent and it is very interesting to see. It appears he can achieve and do many different things with it offensively and defensively. His durability seems to be pretty good, as well as his strength. His fighting skills seems to be fairly decent as well.

Of course, he has more feats in his Blue Marvel Mini Series and I can post those as well.

I'm not saying he can beat Captain Marvel, but I'm just simply providing evidence and information for you and your inquiries. Hope this helps.
#37 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
" Stalemate. "
Thank you! I agree
#38 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @Static Shock said:

Aight. I've seen him use it like that in his mini, but I wondered if there's been some new development since. "
I'll post a few scans from the Blue Marvel vs King Hyperion fight. At first, BM gets stomped in a matter of seconds, but the tides turn once KH threatens a baby, and BM stomps KH's ass. Ah what the hell I'll post the whole fight so you can see some of his physical stats. He displays some strength feats in the page after, and some good ones in his mini series as well.

Here we see the start of the fight and BM starts to take a beating.
 Gets blitzed by KH. BM's speed is questionable (although he did say he started out the fight cocky and may have gotten surprised)

Here we see Blue Marvel using his anti-matter powers to form a shield to block KH's eye beam attack.
 Gets overpowered by KH.

Here we see that BM got beat very soundly. He then gets up and looks pissed. Durability.

Now this is interesting here we see Blue Marvel:
 Using his anti-matter to create what looks to be a shield construct around the baby.
 Using his anti-matter as offensive blast type attacks (seems as though he can control them and what they do)
 Using his anti-matter to enhance his physical attacks like punches.

He is now kicking KH's ass.
 Using his anti-matter to enhance his physical attacks again.
 Looks no worse for the wear at the end of the fight.
 Has defeated KH.

This is the page after the fight. Strength feats: Lifting up what looks to be some kind of tanker/shipping vessel. Lifting up what appears to be a building.       I don't recall BM having any speed feats in his mini series and I don't believe there are any here. So I would say that his speed is questionable. This is really the first time we have seen BM use his anti-matter to any real extent and it is very interesting to see. It appears he can achieve and do many different things with it offensively and defensively. His durability seems to be pretty good, as well as his strength. His fighting skills seems to be fairly decent as well.  Of course, he has more feats in his Blue Marvel Mini Series and I can post those as well.  I'm not saying he can beat Captain Marvel, but I'm just simply providing evidence and information for you and your inquiries. Hope this helps. "
Nice scans.
#39 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical:  Thanks. Blue Marvel really only has this appearance and his 5 issue mini series so that's all we really have to go by. He did show a pretty good deal in his limited appearances though.
#40 Edited by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

" Did Blue Marvel ever use anti-matter as, y'know, anti-matter? For the most part He just used it as fuel for his abilities. "

Yes he actually did when fighting King Hyperion, in Heroic Age #3  He was shown actually producing it.  Just think of Anti-Man as the failed experiment and Blue Marvel as the successful one.  He can do everything he could but Better.

Even if Captain Marvel is magical, his body is made of matter, which can be affected by Blue Marvel.
#41 Posted by TheForgotten1 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

CM.

#43 Posted by Strike3 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Isn't his power Negative Zone energy?

#44 Posted by Lvenger (18424 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3: It's unknown in all honesty. BM is a stable positive and anti matter generator of energy but it's not clear whether that's from the negative zone. I don't think it is in all honesty.

Also bump :P

#45 Edited by deathmedal (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Blue Marvel is a great character, maybe underrated, but Billy wins, he has beaten or stalemated Superman and WonderWoman. Billy has also been amped up to unbound spectre level...

#46 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel why have you forgotten about Blue Marvel?

#47 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue marvel wud win after a good fight

#48 Edited by terry2012 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

It a tie.

#49 Posted by Strike3 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckal: BM also fought The Sentry.

#50 Edited by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

billiy takes this after a fair fight