#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

VS.     
caption
VS.    
caption

VS. 
caption
In an all out battle to the death they all have all of their powers taken away or not, there is no prep time and it takes place in space. WHO WOULD WIN?
#2 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Atom and the Silver Surfer would battle it out for who wins... and I think people are sleeping on Captain Atom. I mean the Silver Surfer is powerful with the upgrade but Captain Atom was able to create an entire universe using his matter manipulation powers
#4 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

mar-vell and nova don't even get a chance

#5 Edited by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Mar-vell goes down easily Nova puts up a little bit of a fight but the real contenders are Norrin and Cap atom and i'm a big fan of Captain Atom but i'm not sure if he can beat surfer so i'll wait for more evidence.

#6 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 ftw

#7 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Rapist said:
"team 2 ftw
"
It's not two teams it's a fourway battle
#8 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

my bad surfer wins

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 1 is enough to take out the Surfer.

#10 Edited by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
Its a four way battle, and if they  was a team would  agree but sence there all for them selves Surfer takes this hands down.
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. Well, then... Silver Surfer would win.

#12 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

That stuff where Atom created another Universe was a case of some serious CIS or PIS.The guy amped himself up inside the feild it happened in that Quantum-Universe when Atom had full access to  the  Field. Atom isn't even on Superman's level.

You would have to seriously amp up Atom to give him a chance here

Normally Captain Atom got beat by mary marvel

#13 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

in this fight Silver Surfer would win

#14 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins but its a gud fight between him and cap atom, tha othas dont stand a chance
#15 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

SS ftw
#16 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins

Telepathic stomp

or Speed blitz stomp

or just over powers them

Silver Surfer's speed:

As fast as the space winds WITHOUT his board

WTF reactions, 
Analyzes the situation in a microsecond and in even less time travels light years

SS blitzes 2 Galactus level beings

bullrushing and destroying space armada

More speed blitz vs BRB and a Warp Speed Starship

Chasing down Bill, the Ship and dodging mines at warp speed

Speed and Durability Takes a blast from a Space Cyborg as its arms explode in Surfers face

Ducks under a missile shot from virtually point blank range AFTER it’s fired

Uses multiple energy blast against multiple targets while dodging multiple incoming blasts

WTF reactions, Nanosecond reaction times

Can not be Harmed by SheHulk, Invunerable

Duarbaility fights in side a Blackhole

Silver Surfer can survive Supernova without as much as a tan, Surfer can dish out blows where Solar systems start to shatter 

Shields, SS protects an entire city with cosmic force fields

Transmutation,  Easily Transmutes part of a mountain side into vapor

Energy Absorbtion, Surfer can absorb or reflect a near infinite level of energy

Cosmic Awareness, can sense details detect an invisible ship

Telepathy to Dr. Strange and Mantis from another galaxy

Absorbing Psycho Man's attacks and re-directing his psycho kinetic energy against him

Time Travel

Can increase the Size of objects or restore shrunken to normal levels
Can shrink himself so he can enter a micro verse

Surfer beats the very powerful Kree Ronan the Accuser

Destroys Cable with Cosmic Vision (Cable had been amped up to god-like levels)

Galactus’s description of Surfer

#17 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:
" Mar-vell goes down easily Nova puts up a little bit of a fight but the real contenders are Norrin and Cap atom and i'm a big fan of Captain Atom but i'm not sure if he can beat surfer so i'll wait for more evidence. "
I would rank Surfer above Atom
#18 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

I immediately count nova and Mar-Vell out. and i give surfer an edge over cap. atom

#19 Posted by Mar-Vell Liberation Front (318 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mar-Vell. Easily. Kinda cool he's still is in these, imagine if these other guys, all respecy had sunch a ridiculous embargo placed up on them character wise for so long.

#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it's a draw. If none of them have their powers, they all die in the vacuum of space.

#21 Posted by allhaildoom (182 posts) - - Show Bio

mar-vell had greater cosmic power than the surfer.

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mar-Vell Liberation Front said:
"

The Mar-Vell. Easily. Kinda cool he's still is in these, imagine if these other guys, all respecy had sunch a ridiculous embargo placed up on them character wise for so long.

"
Have you seen the preview for Dead Avengers? Looks like he'll be back for at least a brief period.
#23 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"I believe it's a draw. If none of them have their powers, they all die in the vacuum of space. "

I'm pretty sure the OP meant they have their powers, despite if they have been taken away or not. IMO that's atleast how I think he intended it to go.
#24 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins here.

#25 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @Nobody said:
"I believe it's a draw. If none of them have their powers, they all die in the vacuum of space. "
I'm pretty sure the OP meant they have their powers, despite if they have been taken away or not. IMO that's atleast how I think he intended it to go. "
If he did the battle would go:
  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Captain Atom
  3. Nova
  4. Mar-Vell
#26 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"If he did the battle would go:
  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Captain Atom
  3. Nova
  4. Mar-Vell
"

Well I was basically assuming that was how it was intended from this portion of his sentence in the OP. 

" they all have all of their powers taken away or not" 

I could be perfectly wrong though. Either way I'd say thats an agreeable list.

#27 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:  It would make more sense for them to have their powers, but then again, I've seen worse threads.
#28 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:

" @Hellos:  It would make more sense for them to have their powers, but then again, I've seen worse threads. "

*coughs* comes to mind.
#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

A fight between Atom and Surfer can go either way, but it is certainly going to be one of them. I'd actually say Atom would win a majority, due to the fact that Surfer tends to not go all out initially.

#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"The Mar-Vell.
Is the weakest of all of them, and loses horribly.
#31 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scarlet Thor said:
" Surfer "
#32 Posted by Mar-Vell Liberation Front (318 posts) - - Show Bio

With no powers, people seem to forget that Mar-Vell is a trained and deadly hand to hand combat warrior, matter of fact the greatest of the entire Kree fleet. 

Mar-Vell easy.
#33 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

" @Mar-Vell Liberation Front said:

"The Mar-Vell.

Is the weakest of all of them, and loses horribly. "
Not if he take OP seriously.

With powers:
1.Surfer
2.Probably Atom, but I won't be suprised if Nova will win with him.
3.Nova
4.CM-V

Without powers:
1.Mar-Vell (skilled soldier and Kree are stronger than Humans)
2.Rider
3.Atom
4.Surfer
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: Without powers, I'd rank Atom over Rider. Atom was skilled enough to fight Batman without his powers.
#35 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Atom

#36 Edited by Mar-Vell Liberation Front (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Still forgetting cosmic awareness ...and the fact he's the only one who can handle it. 

By your own admission, Mar-Vell, without powers wipes the mat with these guys (with all due respect) just imagine what he does with his powers COMBINED with his superior warrior skill (he had before powers). 

Captain Marvel wins. It's not a trend. Just the truth. With or without powers, not only is he better in a straight up fist fight/hand to hand combat his endurance to a vacuum is higher than the others.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
" Still forgetting cosmic awareness ...and the fact he's the only one who can handle it. 
All he's going to foresee is getting beaten down. He's obviously the weakest link here. Everyone here is class 100+ but him, and all have greater energy manipulation feats on top of that.

"Captain Marvel wins. It's not a trend. Just the truth.
I have to disagree with you here. You're the only one that thinks he can win with powers, when he's obviously outmatched. 

"With or without powers, not only is he better in a straight up fist fight/hand to hand combat his endurance to a vacuum is higher than the others. "
With powers, his ability to sustain himself in space isn't any different from the others.
#38 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

VS. In an all out battle to the death they all have all of their powers taken away or not, there is no prep time and it takes place in space. WHO WOULD WIN? "

What is that supposed to mean. Do they or don't they have their powers taken away. If they have their powers Surfer wins. If they don't have their powers they all die as Nobody stated. :P
#39 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

With Powers 

Surfer  (Greater power and greater control and understanding of said power)
Captain Atom (Molecular control and strength on par with Superman as well as military training)
Nova (Very powerful and worldmind Strategy make him very formidable)
Captain Mar-Vell (Kree training and cosmic powers from the nega bands but still not on Par with the rest)

Without Powers

Captain Mar-Vell (naturally stronger and very skilled)
Captain Atom (military trained and larger body then the others)
Nova (Nova Corps training)
Surfer (relies on power and only real skill is with his powers)

#40 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" SS ftw "
#41 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I believe it's a draw. If none of them have their powers, they all die in the vacuum of space. "
#42 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" With Powers   Surfer  (Greater power and greater control and understanding of said power)Captain Atom (Molecular control and strength on par with Superman as well as military training)Nova (Very powerful and worldmind Strategy make him very formidable)Captain Mar-Vell (Kree training and cosmic powers from the nega bands but still not on Par with the rest)  Without Powers  Captain Mar-Vell (naturally stronger and very skilled) Captain Atom (military trained and larger body then the others) Nova (Nova Corps training) Surfer (relies on power and only real skill is with his powers) "
This.