Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

No Caption Provided
No contest.

Nothing Spidey does will allow him to get through a cold field and nothing about him will make him harder to hit than the Flash.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"
No Caption Provided
No contest.Nothing Spidey does will allow him to get through a cold field and nothing about him will make him harder to hit than the Flash."
Post the scan with the invisible cold field. LOL
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking

captain cold

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

Captain cold

i think he's a good enough shot to hit spidey mid air or whatever the eff he's doing

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking

nah i think spidey will get flash frozen the second he tries to hit him

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Maybe I'm missing something, but whats to keep Spidey from knocking out Cold before he can fire his gun?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Nobody said:
"Maybe I'm missing something, but whats to keep Spidey from knocking out Cold before he can fire his gun?"
cold is to fast for spidey to hit him, unless he comes from behind or something.
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nibiru
Nobody said:
"Maybe I'm missing something, but whats to keep Spidey from knocking out Cold before he can fire his gun?"

Is Spiderman as fast as the Flash, who Cold can hit?

Thought so...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
cold is to fast for spidey to hit him, unless he comes from behind or something."
I've never seen it stated that Captain Cold has any powers. How is he faster than Spider-Man?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
Nobody said:
cold has an invisible cold shield flah is the only one that can get past it because he moves so fast that his molecules cant be stopped.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Nobody said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
cold is to fast for spidey to hit him, unless he comes from behind or something."
I've never seen it stated that Captain Cold has any powers. How is he faster than Spider-Man?"
he draws his gun, shoots him and it's over and like people have said cold has hit people like the flash so spider-man is no problem.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
That didn't answer my question.

Nibiru said:
"Nobody said:
Is Spiderman as fast as the Flash, who Cold can hit? Thought so..."
Unless I'm missing something, Cold's ability to hit Flash sounds like nothing but PIS to me.

castleking said:
"Nobody said:
cold has an invisible cold shield flah is the only one that can get past it because he moves so fast that his molecules cant be stopped."
Invisible Force Field? I've never heard about it. Whats it made of and how strong is it?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zoom
Static Shock said:
"Post the scan with the invisible cold field. LOL"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Zoom said:
"Static Shock said:
"Post the scan with the invisible cold field. LOL"

No Caption Provided
"
yup cold for the stomp.
Black Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Black Monarch

Captain Cold!!!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

@Zoom: That field could be serious trouble. But couldn't Spidey have knocked him out before he puts him up? Like I said, Cold is only a normal human. Spidey could have knocked the gun from his hand and had him out cold before he even saw Spidey move. But even if he did get it up, Spidey's Spider-Sense would keep him from getting too close. The feild appeared to only go out about arm's length so it should be easy to avoid. Spidey could then cover his arms in webbing to keep them warm enough to get one good hit on Cold. Or he could shoot webbing from a distance. The webbing would freeze, but would keep hits momentum and still hit him causing serious damage cause they would be frozen. Just my thoughts on it.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Nobody said:
"@Zoom: That field could be serious trouble. But couldn't Spidey have knocked him out before he puts him up? Like I said, Cold is only a normal human. Spidey could have knocked the gun from his hand and had him out cold before he even saw Spidey move. But even if he did get it up, Spidey's Spider-Sense would keep him from getting too close. The feild appeared to only go out about arm's length so it should be easy to avoid. Spidey could then cover his arms in webbing to keep them warm enough to get one good hit on Cold. Or he could shoot webbing from a distance. The webbing would freeze, but would keep hits momentum and still hit him causing serious damage cause they would be frozen. Just my thoughts on it."
then what happens when the webbing is gone and cold just moves out of the way of the punch, or even shoot him with the gun before he can hit him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
"@Zoom: That field could be serious trouble. But couldn't Spidey have knocked him out before he puts him up? Like I said, Cold is only a normal human. Spidey could have knocked the gun from his hand and had him out cold before he even saw Spidey move. But even if he did get it up, Spidey's Spider-Sense would keep him from getting too close. The feild appeared to only go out about arm's length so it should be easy to avoid. Spidey could then cover his arms in webbing to keep them warm enough to get one good hit on Cold. Or he could shoot webbing from a distance. The webbing would freeze, but would keep hits momentum and still hit him causing serious damage cause they would be frozen. Just my thoughts on it."
then what happens when the webbing is gone and cold just moves out of the way of the punch, or even shoot him with the gun before he can hit him."
Cause Cold is faster than Spidey, right? (sarcasm)
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"@Zoom: That field could be serious trouble. But couldn't Spidey have knocked him out before he puts him up? Like I said, Cold is only a normal human. Spidey could have knocked the gun from his hand and had him out cold before he even saw Spidey move."
Sure.  If Spidey was that fast, which he's not.  Cold may be a "normal human" but he's one of the quickest draws in comics.  He's used to fighting a guy who moves at the speed of light.

Nobody said:
But even if he did get it up, Spidey's Spider-Sense would keep him from getting too close. The feild appeared to only go out about arm's length so it should be easy to avoid."
Sure.  But it goes a lot further than arm's length if he wants it to.  I mean, its a gun after all.

Nobody said:
"Spidey could then cover his arms in webbing to keep them warm enough to get one good hit on Cold. Or he could shoot webbing from a distance. The webbing would freeze, but would keep hits momentum and still hit him causing serious damage cause they would be frozen."
Not gonna work.  There is no momentum at absolute zero.  Even somebody moving at the speed of light slows to a crawl when it goes through a cold field.

Webs?  Fists?  Those are gonna stop the second they enter that field.  Stop cold.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By castleking

i though from captain colds vantage point things move a little slower?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Nobody said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
then what happens when the webbing is gone and cold just moves out of the way of the punch, or even shoot him with the gun before he can hit him."
Cause Cold is faster than Spidey, right? (sarcasm)"
he does not have to be faster but i mean spidey is going to slow down thanks to the wall breaking down them momentum of the puch do to him punch breaking down the wall thus the punch would become slower then it was when he threw it, also spiderman is not all that fast with punches, faster then a normal humans but some people who are normal humans can just move out of the way, and add in the fact that the way the ice wall freezes anything that comes into it so his hand would be gone even with wed, as well if the web freezes then it's gonna be heavier then when he threw it so again the momentum would slow.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"@Zoom: That field could be serious trouble. But couldn't Spidey have knocked him out before he puts him up? Like I said, Cold is only a normal human. Spidey could have knocked the gun from his hand and had him out cold before he even saw Spidey move."
Sure.  If Spidey was that fast, which he's not.  Cold may be a "normal human" but he's one of the quickest draws in comics.  He's used to fighting a guy who moves at the speed of light.
Ok, so he's fast on the draw. He is still a normal human, I don't care how fast he is. Any reason he is able to pull the trigger before Flash reached him is BS. Spidey could have hit him several times before Cold had a chance to reach for his gun let alone pull the trigger. And with Spidey's strength Cold would go down hard.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
But even if he did get it up, Spidey's Spider-Sense would keep him from getting too close. The feild appeared to only go out about arm's length so it should be easy to avoid."
Sure.  But it goes a lot further than arm's length if he wants it to.  I mean, its a gun after all.
"
I was just basing it off the scan. The guy was able to get withing arm's reach before the cold field effected him.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Spidey could then cover his arms in webbing to keep them warm enough to get one good hit on Cold. Or he could shoot webbing from a distance. The webbing would freeze, but would keep hits momentum and still hit him causing serious damage cause they would be frozen."
Not gonna work.  There is no momentum at absolute zero.  Even somebody moving at the speed of light slows to a crawl when it goes through a cold field.Webs?  Fists?  Those are gonna stop the second they enter that field.  Stop cold."
My guess is that Flash's body slows down cause he is trying to prevent himself from freezing so he has to vibrate or something to generate heat(thats a guess). But whey would a web stop mid air if its coming at him? I mean sure it would freeze when it reaches the field, but it makes no sense that it would just stop mid air. Why wouldn't it continue to move at him as a frozen ball or whatever?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
Ok, so he's fast on the draw. He is still a normal human, I don't care how fast he is. Any reason he is able to pull the trigger before Flash reached him is BS. Spidey could have hit him several times before Cold had a chance to reach for his gun let alone pull the trigger. And with Spidey's strength Cold would go down hard.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"
I was just basing it off the scan. The guy was able to get withing arm's reach before the cold field effected him.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
Not gonna work.  There is no momentum at absolute zero.  Even somebody moving at the speed of light slows to a crawl when it goes through a cold field.Webs?  Fists?  Those are gonna stop the second they enter that field.  Stop cold."
My guess is that Flash's body slows down cause he is trying to prevent himself from freezing so he has to vibrate or something to generate heat(thats a guess). But whey would a web stop mid air if its coming at him? I mean sure it would freeze when it reaches the field, but it makes no sense that it would just stop mid air. Why wouldn't it continue to move at him as a frozen ball or whatever?"
well the weight would become much heavier as well so it would slow down by alot.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By Erik
Nobody said:
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
My guess is that Flash's body slows down cause he is trying to prevent himself from freezing so he has to vibrate or something to generate heat(thats a guess). But whey would a web stop mid air if its coming at him? I mean sure it would freeze when it reaches the field, but it makes no sense that it would just stop mid air. Why wouldn't it continue to move at him as a frozen ball or whatever?"
I was thinking the same thing. If anything, would it now just make the projectile extremely hard? Also, if it were to touch him the intense cold from the frozen webbing would instantly bond to Cold's skin which would be extremely painful.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"Ok, so he's fast on the draw. He is still a normal human, I don't care how fast he is. Any reason he is able to pull the trigger before Flash reached him is BS. Spidey could have hit him several times before Cold had a chance to reach for his gun let alone pull the trigger. And with Spidey's strength Cold would go down hard."
The reason is because Flash either doesn't know he's there or because there's a cold field in the way.

Doesn't change the fact that Spidey is flat out not fast enough to get to Cold before he makes a cold field.  He's just not.

Nobody said:
"I was just basing it off the scan. The guy was able to get withing arm's reach before the cold field effected him."
Multiple settings.  Notice he says it was a wide beam?  He can use it to shoot narrow beams too.  Or wide ones at longer range.  Furthest I've ever seen him use a wide beam would be...oh about seven yards from himself, which may or may not be his max range for that type of shot.

Nobody said:
"My guess is that Flash's body slows down cause he is trying to prevent himself from freezing so he has to vibrate or something to generate heat(thats a guess) But whey would a web stop mid air if its coming at him? I mean sure it would freeze when it reaches the field, but it makes no sense that it would just stop mid air. Why wouldn't it continue to move at him as a frozen ball or whatever?"
Lets try this again.

There is no momentum at absolute zero and a cold field created by Cold's gun is zero degrees kelvin.

It stops everything.  Bullets, fists, etc.  I don't see any reason why webs would be a magical exception.

The only reason why the Flash can move at all is the speed force.  You know that catch all that allows him to hit light speed, not break his hand when he punches things, not burn his feet from the friction of running that fast and generally break all laws of physics?  Well it lets him break this law too, but only barely.

No Caption Provided

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Ok, so he's fast on the draw. He is still a normal human, I don't care how fast he is. Any reason he is able to pull the trigger before Flash reached him is BS. Spidey could have hit him several times before Cold had a chance to reach for his gun let alone pull the trigger. And with Spidey's strength Cold would go down hard."
The reason is because Flash either doesn't know he's there or because there's a cold field in the way.

Spidey is flat out not fast enough to get to Cold before he makes a cold field.  He's just not.
I'm assuming they known each other are there. Which means Spidey could knock him out before he even begins to fire his gun to put up a cold field.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"I was just basing it off the scan. The guy was able to get withing arm's reach before the cold field effected him."
Multiple settings.  Notice he says it was a wide beam?  He can use it to shoot narrow beams too.  Or wide ones at longer range.  Furthest I've ever seen him use a wide beam would be...oh about seven yards from himself, which may or may not be his max range for that type of shot."
Spidey would still be quick enough to get out of range of it with his Spider-Sense.

Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"My guess is that Flash's body slows down cause he is trying to prevent himself from freezing so he has to vibrate or something to generate heat(thats a guess)"
Lets try this again.

There is no momentum at absolute zero and a cold field created by Cold's gun is zero degrees kelvin.

It stops everything.  Bullets, fists, etc.  I don't see any reason why webs would be a magical exception.

The only reason why the Flash can move at all is the speed force.  You know that catch all that allows him to hit light speed, not break his hand when he punches things, not burn his feet from the friction of running that fast and generally break all laws of physics?  Well it lets him break this law too, but only barely.

No Caption Provided
"

How long does the field last for?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"I'm assuming they known each other are there. Which means Spidey could knock him out before he even begins to fire his gun to put up a cold field."
If Spider-Man has to constantly dodge bullets from idiots who get shots off before he can catch them, what makes you think he's gonna be fast enough to stop Cold?  All he's gonna do is run into a cold field and kill himself.

I'm telling ya.  As a guy who reads both Spider-Man and Flash comics, Spider-Man is not fast enough to ko Captain Cold before he puts up a cold field unless he starts right next to him.

Nobody said:
"How long does the field last for?"
Depends where they are, but it'll last plenty long and Cold can always just make another one.  Spidey won't be able to lay a hand on him.  He's outclassed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm assuming they known each other are there. Which means Spidey could knock him out before he even begins to fire his gun to put up a cold field."
If Spider-Man has to constantly dodge bullets from idiots who get shots off before he can catch them, what makes you think he's gonna be fast enough to stop Cold?  All he's gonna do is run into a cold field and kill himself.

I'm telling ya.  As a guy who reads both Spider-Man and Flash comics, Spider-Man is not fast enough to ko Captain Cold before he puts up a cold field unless he starts right next to him."
Spidey having to dodge bullets is the same thing as how Cold firing before Flash hits him. Usually the guys start firing at him before he realized they were there. That or he is going easy on them and theirs a group.

No Caption Provided
This is kinda what I'm talking about. Spider-Man explains that his reflexes are slowed down in the image. But he was still fast enough to knock out 4 other guys and get across the room, before the guy could pull his gun out and shoot it. he says that if he was at full strength the guy would have never reached the gun. So I don't see how a "normal" human would have time to shoot his gun, if Spidey is at peak health condition and isn't making his way through other guys to get to him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zoom

See?  That moron had time to run across the room to grab his gun, turn around and mouth off before Spidey got him.

If he was a fast draw, had already been holding his gun, didn't waste time mouthing off and didn't even have to aim because his shot was several yards wide, that guy would have killed Spider-Man.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"See?  That moron had time to go grab his gun, turn around and mouth off before Spidey got him.If he was a fast draw, had already been holding his gun, didn't waste time mouthing off and didn't even have to aim because his shot was several yards wide, that guy would have killed Spider-Man."
As I said, Spidey faught off four other guys with slowed reflexes and was making comments of his own.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By castleking

ok like it was said in the last page spidey is completely outclassed in power set.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian

Here's a better example of what I mean:

Spidey hits Kingpin(who has been stated at being fast for a human) several times before Kingpin is able to even do anything. Any one of those punches would be enough to take out Kingpin or Captain Cold.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom

He bounced off those guys.  Hardly slowed him down at all.

Spidey is an icicle here.  Everyone can see it but you.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"He bounced off those guys.  Hardly slowed him down at all.Spidey is an icicle here.  Everyone can see it but you."
I still don't see Cold getting of this shot  off before Spidey knocks him out.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"Any one of those punches would be enough to take out...Captain Cold."
No, any one of those punches would have left Spidey with only one arm.

No Caption Provided

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
No, any one of those punches would have left Spidey with only one arm."
Because Cold got that magic speed boost that allowed him to attack before Spidey, right?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
Because Cold got that magic speed boost that allowed him to attack before Spidey, right?"
No, because Spider-Man will have to cover the distance between them before Cold moves his finger a milimeter.

That's not gonna work anymore than covering his arm with webs and trying to punch his way to victory will.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
Because Cold got that magic speed boost that allowed him to attack before Spidey, right?"
No, because Spider-Man will have to cover the distance between them before Cold moves his finger a milimeter.That's not gonna work anymore than covering his arm with webs and trying to punch his way to victory will."
Depending how far away they start out, he could do that. If they are like a room distance part, he could do it.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zoom
Nobody said:
"Depending how far away they start out, he could do that. If they are like a room distance part, he could do it."
Not a chance.

Cold doesn't even have to aim.  He just has to barely move his finger.

Spider-Man can't cross a room before he does that.  Pete's fast but he's not that fast.  He's not fast enough to cross a room before Joe henchman takes aim and pulls a trigger.  Cold is way faster than your average gunman and doesn't even have to aim.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Depending how far away they start out, he could do that. If they are like a room distance part, he could do it."
Not a chance.Cold doesn't even have to aim.  He just has to barely move his finger.Spider-Man can't cross a room before he does that.  Pete's fast but he's not that fast.  He's not fast enough to cross a room before Joe henchman takes aim and pulls a trigger.  Cold is way faster than your average gunman and doesn't even have to aim."
But he is fast enough, depending how far away they start out.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zoom

If they were supposed to start at arms distance, it would have said so in the opening post.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"

If they were supposed to start at arms distance, it would have said so in the opening post.

"
They don't have to be at arm distance. As I said, if they were a room apart(like I don't know average office building room) Spidey could reach him before he pulled the trigger. Now if they are like a basketball gym apart or something, then probably not.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Had another thought on this battle, some of it is just assumptions, you can correct me if I'm wrong...but

Alright, so lets say Captain Cold gets his little Cold Field up. K, so its Absolute Zero around him. Clearly CC has to have something that prevents himself from freezing and slowing down. I thought at first it must be his costume, but that can't be it. His face is totally exposed and would freeze the instant it touched it. Sure he is used to the cold, but doesn't matter how used you are to it, touching that would freeze him. So my thought is that there is probably a gap between him and the Cold Field, right?

So lets say this cold air is now just floating around him keeping things from getting close to him. Now what? Sure Spidey can't attack him, but what is Captain Cold going to do. He is stuck inside his field would be my guess. So Spidey would just have to wait him out. You said earlier that he would just put it back up if it wore off. Ok, so he puts it back up, but how many times is he going to keep doing this. If he just keeps putting up this field wouldn't eventually one of them would pass out from lack of food, water, etc. My guess being that Cold is the normal human, he would be the one to pass out first.

Another thought I had, if Cold is keeping this field around him, how is he breathing? Sure like I said this goes with my theory that there is a gap between him and the field. If so the air inside the field isn't frozen, but it would be very cold. But, if he keeps putting this field up, he is cutting the air off from himself which means his air supply would be running out quicker than Spidey's. Along with this cold air around him idea. Does this cover the air above his head? Could Spidey drop into this close ran gap from above? If so he wouldn't worry about Cold trying to create a closer field if he was right there, cause Cold would risk freezing himself(again just a thought, correct me if I am wrong.) But if it does cover the air above him as well, how long until the cold air drops down on top of him and freezes him? Cold air travels down, so if he is freezing the air above himself to absoute zero, wouldn't it eventually drift down as the warm air rises up? If so it would be a matter of time before Cold's own field freezes himself.

Once again these are just thoughts. I tried to find out exactly how his field works, but couldn't even find a mention of it, besides the scans you posted. So if I'm wrong correct me, I'm just trying to make sense on how his "field" works and if it works this way how Spidey gets around it.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Captain cold?  Were they drunk and high when they were thinking up his name?  I could find someone like that on a box of Trix cereal.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Triumphant

Cold ftw

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zoom

Nobody....stop making things up.

He's clearly walking around with his cold field going with him in one of the scans I posted.  He's not gonna sufficate himself.  He's not gonna freeze himself.

He's gonna stand behind his field and freeze Spider-Man.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian
Zoom said:
"Nobody....stop making things up.He's clearly walking around with his cold field going with him in one of the scans I posted.  He's not gonna sufficate himself.  He's not gonna freeze himself.He's gonna stand behind his field and freeze Spider-Man."
Nobody said:
"Had another thought on this battle, some of it is just assumptions, you can correct me if I'm wrong..."
I said I couldn't find any info about his Cold Field, but based off what I got from the scans and what I could find. I was making a possible assumption, if you have evidence or an example to prove it wrong let me know. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just basing it off out Absolute Zero/Cold and how it would effect the air around him. But as I said in the very first sentence I could be wrong, it was just a thought I had afterwards.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zoom

Its just like me saying "Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Spider-Man die of radiation poisoning from that spider bite?"

Its so clearly false and shows such an extreme bias that it ought to be dismissed.