#1 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold shoots absolute zero blasts and deals with someone traveling far faster than Electro.

#3 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Dillion should be able to disable Snart's cold gun.  But can he do it before Cold pulls the trigger?  Probably not.

#5 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold; Electricity is not that conducive when electrons are frozen or cooled to the level that Captain cold will make the air/temp.

#6 Posted by Dro (941 posts) - - Show Bio
@Taliax said:
" Captain Cold; Electricity is not that conducive when electrons are frozen or cooled to the level that Captain cold will make the air/temp. "
Actually that's false. Some materials become superconductive at temperatures approaching zero, transferring electricity with almost no resistance. I know for a fact that metals do this. Besides, you can't really use science here, since Captain Cold's blasts would go nowhere, instead freezing the air directly in front of the gun and turning it into liquid/solid nitrogen.
#7 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity is electrons, Absolute Zero stops electrons.

#8 Posted by Dro (941 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Electricity is electrons, Absolute Zero stops electrons. "
Psh. I'll give you an absolute zero stops electrons.

Quick, he's discovered the secret. Evacuate the thread!
#9 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dro said:
" @Taliax said:
" Captain Cold; Electricity is not that conducive when electrons are frozen or cooled to the level that Captain cold will make the air/temp. "
Actually that's false. Some materials become superconductive at temperatures approaching zero, transferring electricity with almost no resistance. I know for a fact that metals do this. Besides, you can't really use science here, since Captain Cold's blasts would go nowhere, instead freezing the air directly in front of the gun and turning it into liquid/solid nitrogen. "
We are not talking about metals as a conducive element though? I don't get why you are telling me this as I already know. Captain Cold is one of the only villians that can blast temps at absolute zero and has an aura of cold (freeze field) around him. Electro's lightning would disperse when the electrons freeze in place.
#10 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro with ease.

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"Electro with ease. "

How?
#12 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"Electro with ease. "
How? "

What is to stop Electro from sending an EMO to Cold's gun? Eectro is fast enough to do so, then take Cold out.
#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed feats for Electro?

#14 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

EMO? Cold Barrier will slow any electron-based attack made against him

#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: I will look. Note that Electro has the ability to go into an elcetricity form when around something electric. Also, he can attack from that state.
@DedmanWalkin:
I meant EMP
#16 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured that is what you meant but feared Electro may have some My Chemical Romance attack that I was unaware of.

#17 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@Zoom: I will look. Note that Electro has the ability to go into an elcetricity form when around something electric."
Yeah but I've only seen him use that state once and he had to blackout NY to do it AND Bendis was writing so I wasn't too worried about him doing it here.
#18 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@Zoom: I will look. Note that Electro has the ability to go into an elcetricity form when around something electric."
Yeah but I've only seen him use that state once and he had to blackout NY to do it AND Bendis was writing so I wasn't too worried about him doing it here. "

I'm not sure If he has done it more than once, but If you take out Bendis' work, then most of current marvel is gone LOL. He wrties too many books to discredit his work. Also Electro has been able to creat Electrmagnetic sheilds as well. He also recently was shown that he has a better understanding of his powers.
#19 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro

#20 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really all gonna come down to reaction time and I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Electro has reaction time to beat Cold to the draw.
#22 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
reaction time i give to electro and his electric powers.... Electro has shut down a person electrical signals killing them and even to ko them. this attack wouldnt allow for it to be dodged
#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Electro ever demonstrated enhanced or even good reflexes? 

Captain Cold is one of the quickest draws in DC. 

#24 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"Electro with ease. "

Absolutely not
#25 Posted by AdaMDaAssAssiN (36 posts) - - Show Bio

i think captain room temperature will win
#26 Posted by Dolph_Zigglar (107 posts) - - Show Bio
@AdaMDaAssAssiN said:
"
    i think captain room temperature will win "

Say hi to your mom for me
#27 Posted by AdaMDaAssAssiN (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dolph_Zigglar :
hold on i gotta wait till she turnz for i cud see her face
#28 Posted by XiiX (7485 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold.

#29 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4927 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro

#30 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold can freeze the electrons in the atmosphaire and cause any elecrtic field to stop existing.

How much cold can Captain Cold produce?

Otherwise Electro can one shot him.One good electrical blast can finish him.

#31 Edited by XiiX (7485 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Captain Cold can freeze the electrons in the atmosphaire and cause any elecrtic field to stop existing.

Absolute zero. Cold enough to completely stunt physical contact

Cold enough to stop bullets

And he's quick enough of a shot to hit The Flash, and deal with a group of highly trained gunmen "before they can blink".

#32 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

electro easy

#33 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@Stronger said:

Absolute zero. Cold enough to completely stunt physical contact

Cold enough to stop bullets

And he's quick enough of a shot to hit The Flash, and deal with a group of highly trained gunmen "before they can blink".

Well I think Cold has this.

#34 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro blitzes Cold, poor Flash rogues. I mean the Flash someone who his fanboys claim is all unbeatable, invincible, godlike... well he has a pretty pathetic rogues gallery. Some like Boomerang are fast but most of them have No Speed Feets at all

They are mostly street levelers

Electro moves at the speed of electricity and has to fight Spider-Man, someone who has beyond bullet-time reflexes and a precognitive { spider sense }

Cold would be speed blitzed by Spidey too

#35 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11836 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade said:

bla bla bla "i don't like the flash rouges so I am just gonna discredit them and make false comments with no proof or anything, I'm gonna glorify spiderman's spidersence and Electro's speed with nothing to show for it while forgetting to mention the fact that Captain Cold reacts to Flash who moves faster than light and thought and completely forget to mention his cold shield which is absolute zero and could end Electro or spiderman if they ever got too close

basically what I just read from your post, Cold wins once he pulls the trigger and activates his cold shield which will completely dampen Electros powers since Abosute Zero freezes electrons which is all electricity is. Once the shield is up he can just freeze the area and let the temperature drop and freeze electro who isn't blitzing a guy who can quick draw on the Flash. Spiderman? Really? how is spiderman gonna walk through the AZ Shield? Explain that

#36 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Ancient of Days I'll assume for a moment your not a flash fanboy

and assume your not trolling with that flame bait post

?

Give me one comicbook speed feat that puts Cold above bullet time or street leveler. Not five, I only want ONE FEAT that puts his reactions above bullets or even street leveler

?

Most of the Flash rogues are slow

Electro's reflexes are faster

flashfact

As soon as the bell rings Electro can blitz him with hundreds of blows

Cold will never even get a chance to strike

and Cold is human, he's mortal, as soon as Electro hits Cold, he's dead