#1 Posted by XiiX (4905 posts) - - Show Bio

-Who is the most powerful opponent Captain Cold can defeat from both DC and Marvel?

#2 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (5131 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I was just curious and quickly checked but Captain Cold is actually older than Mr Freeze.

Online
#4 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jackofspades: I was just curious and quickly checked but Captain Cold is actually older than Mr Freeze.

get out

#5 Posted by Dredeuced (4496 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

Freeze is the ripoff and Cap Cold is much, much more powerful than Freeze.

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4072 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Freeze looks more badass.

#7 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

Freeze is the ripoff and Cap Cold is much, much more powerful than Freeze.

didnt know that but he still sucks

#8 Edited by Dextersinister (5131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: Not sure if he's a rip off, ice based villains are very common in the DCU. They've joked about that in Robot Chicken.

Online
#9 Posted by Dredeuced (4496 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

Freeze is the ripoff and Cap Cold is much, much more powerful than Freeze.

didnt know that but he still sucks

Why, because he's a better scientist and a smarter villain with better powers? Or because he just happens to be a Flash rogue and you've spent the last 10 hours badmouthing Flash on this forum like a troll?

#10 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

Freeze is the ripoff and Cap Cold is much, much more powerful than Freeze.

didnt know that but he still sucks

Why, because he's a better scientist and a smarter villain with better powers? Or because he just happens to be a Flash rogue and you've spent the last 10 hours badmouthing Flash on this forum like a troll?

if iam a troll you have to be a flash fan-boy and he sucks to me i can say that because i don't have to like what you like.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD WHAT YOU EAT DON'T MAKE ME ****

#11 Posted by Dredeuced (4496 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care if you hate Flash. Your opinions about him and his villains are demonstrably wrong and you're spamming every thread he's in with crappy, bad opinions that me and others have to correct. It's annoying and you're actively trying to troll and bait every single person who doesn't think Flash is garbage into having to respond to your poorly thought out, badly presented arguments.

No one's more sick of it than I am. You're a bad poster who isn't here to try to debate, you're here to rile up people with bad opinions about characters you don't like.

#12 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

I don't care if you hate Flash. Your opinions about him and his villains are demonstrably wrong and you're spamming every thread he's in with crappy, bad opinions that me and others have to correct. It's annoying and you're actively trying to troll and bait every single person who doesn't think Flash is garbage into having to respond to your poorly thought out, badly presented arguments.

No one's more sick of it than I am. You're a bad poster who isn't here to try to debate, you're here to rile up people with bad opinions about characters you don't like.

WOW YOU ARE A BIG FLASH FAN-BOY HE IS NOT EVEN IN THIS THREAD AND YOU ARE MAD LOL

#13 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Captain Cold has done much more with his cold based tech. Ice field generator, absolute zero gun, taken on Flash level speedsters, etc. etc.

If anything he should be able to out quick-draw Mr. Freeze.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver.

Online
#15 Posted by DireDrill (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold can potentially defeat anyone who is not as fast on the draw as he is and those who can survive the end of the Universe. His Cold Gun is among one of the most powerful weapons in the DC Universe serving in both offensive and defensive capacities. To borrow a phrase from En Sabah Nur, Cold's Cold Gun is as far beyond Mr. Freeze's Freeze Gun as Mr. Freeze's Freeze Gun is beyond an Ice Cream Maker. Captain Cold could defeat Superman if he could simply outgun him. His Cold Gun puts out Absolute Zero which is the temperature at the end of the universe.

In terms of character, Captain Cold is a lot smarter than his ridiculous costume and name suggest. His outward persona is meant to keep him off the big guns radar and out of harsher legal penalties. As a man, he only kills when necessary which makes him a much more reasonable supervillain than most.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: F**k you. There I said it....

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (36002 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Don't throw around insults. 1st warning.

Moderator
#18 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

CC wins.

#19 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@DireDrill: He's actually used his cold gun to stop Superman, although the Rogues simply escaped without pressing their advantage. It was off-panel, though. And he's used it to stop Superboy, too.

#20 Posted by Batman242 (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Aren't you the one that brought it up? Even if, Cap Cold is a Flash villain and RELATES to Flash. You're just saying that to avoid an argument that you're obviously losing against him.

#21 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do we still try to debate with Jackofspades he's a notorious troll

#22 Posted by DireDrill (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@DireDrill: He's actually used his cold gun to stop Superman, although the Rogues simply escaped without pressing their advantage. It was off-panel, though. And he's used it to stop Superboy, too.

The Rogues wouldn't attempt to press their advantage. They are honorable thieves.

That is exactly the reason why I used Superman in my post. :)

In a random encounter, I doubt that Cold could get his field up fast enough to stop Superman from blitzing him. He only has a chance against the Flash due to being able to pick where and when they do battle because the Flash is simply too reactive. Without a second of prep, Superman can and will likely blitz him given his knowledge of Captain Cold.

#23 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@DireDrill: Cold has been able to draw fast enough to shoot Kid Zoom, so I'm not sure Supes could blitz him. And iirc, they don't kill big name heroes because they don't want the Justice League or other big teams after them.

#24 Posted by DireDrill (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@DireDrill: Cold has been able to draw fast enough to shoot Kid Zoom, so I'm not sure Supes could blitz him. And iirc, they don't kill big name heroes because they don't want the Justice League or other big teams after them.

Mirror Master and Trickster were distracting him and Kid Zoom is sort of an hotheaded idiot. It is an impressive feat nonetheless but I don't think it is enough proof to suggest that he could take Superman before Superman blitzed him.

Avoiding the Justice League is a side effect of Cold's more honorable nature. Remember, he has worked with the Flash against other villains and while the Flash was dead he actually was good for awhile. Cold leads the Rogues so he imparts his own morality upon them despite their desire to contradict him. He also cast Owen Mercer to the wolves when he found out that Owen was feeding people to his Black Lantern daddy. Cold is a moral man, despite his villainous acts.

#25 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jackofspades: Don't throw around insults. 1st warning.

did you not see this

Post by blackadamFTW (7,595 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Follow Send a PM

@jackofspades: F**k you. There I said it.

#26 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: Aren't you the one that brought it up? Even if, Cap Cold is a Flash villain and RELATES to Flash. You're just saying that to avoid an argument that you're obviously losing against him.

see thats why i know you are a fan-boy because what argument you talking about there is no fight here.its capt cold vs anybody i said i dont like him and i can say that

#27 Posted by Batman242 (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: How am I a fanboy? You have know idea what you're talking about. Just because you don't like someone, it doesn't mean they suck. You could hate Batman all you want, does that mean he sucks? No. You're just.... ignorant. I won't debate/argue with you, so whatever you say after this, won't matter. goodbye.

#28 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: How am I a fanboy? You have know idea what you're talking about. Just because you don't like someone, it doesn't mean they suck. You could hate Batman all you want, does that mean he sucks? No. You're just.... ignorant. I won't debate/argue with you, so whatever you say after this, won't matter. goodbye.

NO you are ignorant for saying iam because i say someone sucks i can say that until i try blue in the face and you know what that's my RIGHT

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (36002 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: You know better, BA. 1st warning for insults.

Moderator
#30 Posted by God_Spawn (36002 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades:

see thats why i know you are a fan-boy because what argument you talking about there is no fight here.its capt cold vs anybody i said i dont like him and i can say that

2nd warning.

Moderator
#31 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jackofspades:

see thats why i know you are a fan-boy because what argument you talking about there is no fight here.its capt cold vs anybody i said i dont like him and i can say that

2nd warning.

where is the warning for this@god_spawn said:

@jackofspades: Don't throw around insults. 1st warning.

did you not see this

Post by blackadamFTW (7,595 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Follow Send a PM

@jackofspades: F**k you. There I said it

or is it ok to cuss but not to call some one a fanboy on this site

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (36002 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I already dealt with it. Now stop pressing the matter.

Moderator
#33 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

F*CK,SH*T,D*CK,C*NT,B*TCH,

I didn't curse at anyone, so it's ok.

Back on topic

The best Cap Cold can do is Jay Garrick IMO

#34 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jackofspades: I already dealt with it. Now stop pressing the matter.

Post by Dredeuced (765 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

no body because he sucks and he rip off this guy

Freeze is the ripoff and Cap Cold is much, much more powerful than Freeze.

didnt know that but he still sucks

Why, because he's a better scientist and a smarter villain with better powers? Or because he just happens to be a Flash rogue and you've spent the last 10 hours badmouthing Flash on this forum like a troll?

Posted 8 hours, 42 minutes ago

Post by jackofspades (918 posts) and here its ok to call someone a troll because i said i dont like capt cold and thats why i said what i said and i see its cool to cuss on here as long as you put *** in the middle of it

Post by Ancient_0f_Days (4,550 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Online Now

Follow Send a PM

F*CK,SH*T,D*CK,C*NT,B*TCH,

I didn't curse at anyone, so it's ok.

Back on topic

The best Cap Cold can do is Jay Garrick IMO

#35 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,

HAHAHA, too damn funny. Ok, I'm done here.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (36002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced:

I don't care if you hate Flash. Your opinions about him and his villains are demonstrably wrong and you're spamming every thread he's in with crappy, bad opinions that me and others have to correct. It's annoying and you're actively trying to troll and bait every single person who doesn't think Flash is garbage into having to respond to your poorly thought out, badly presented arguments.
No one's more sick of it than I am. You're a bad poster who isn't here to try to debate, you're here to rile up people with bad opinions about characters you don't like.

If you have an issue with someone then flag it. I understand things get heated but insulting them is still liable for warnings. 1st warning.

Moderator
#37 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@blackadamFTW: You know better, BA. 1st warning for insults.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But I just hate that guy.

#38 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

F*CK,SH*T,D*CK,C*NT,B*TCH,

I didn't curse at anyone, so it's ok.

Back on topic

The best Cap Cold can do is Jay Garrick IMO