Captain Britain vs Major Victory

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kinda surprised this hasn't been done yet. Takes place in NYC. No morals, to the death. Who takes it?

-vs-

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By darktiger

Major victory use psionic power and takes it

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

Captain Britain pounds Major Victory.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By darktiger

@PowerHerc said:

Captain Britain pounds Major Victory.

How

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bummp

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If someone brings up the silly pis when captain Britain made hulk cry I'm gonna sh$& my pants...I'm going with major victory Vance Astro is a mutant who possesses the psionic ability of psychokinesis, the ability to affect matter with his mind. For some reason, Vance's psionic powers can only be manifested as "psyche-blasts", focused psychokinetic blasts of explosive concussive force, which can disrupt the synapses in the minds of any living being they strike. He can focus the energy at will, creating anything from a narrow 2-inch-diameter (51 mm) beam to a 360 degree expanding sphere of force. Vance has eventually shown some marginal improvement of the control of his psychokinesis, such as generating small psionic pulses to slow the descent of falling people, or gentle psychic bursts to move objects forwards or backwards (all without inflicting any damage on the people or objects)....captain Britain has no defense for this

Tatsu666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tatsu666

I don't known if major victory's psychokinetic powers will hurt cap as "He also has a very powerful unconscious mind making him near immune to mind control abilities" So i'm not to sure if that will help cap at all.