#1 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

If the most powerful versions of these two met who would win?

Vs.

They start out 100 yards from eachother.

No bfr, fight takes place in an empty NYC.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

So Chaos War Hercules versus King of Otherworld Captain Britain?

#3 Edited by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I would assume are the most powerful versions, so yes.

#4 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

I will admit i am a CB fanboy. but this could really go either way

i give it 5/10 for each if CB doesnt have Excalibur

if CB does have Excalibur then i give it to him 6/10 times

#5 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hercules would muscle out Captain Britain...

#6 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: yeah i know but I assume CB has Excalibur because that makes him more powerful and hes at his most powerful doesnt that make up for something.

Besides CB and Herc have a similar strength level and i am not saying this is a deciding factor but CB is faster and can fly

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: yeah i know but I assume CB has Excalibur because that makes him more powerful and hes at his most powerful doesnt that make up for something.

Besides CB and Herc have a similar strength level and i am not saying this is a deciding factor but CB is faster and can fly

Captain Britain has similar strength to Hercules ? I thought Hercules was clearly Class 100 plus while Captain Britain was Class 90 or something like that ? I mean Herc has dragged Manhattan as well as tussled with Thor... I don't know if Captain Britain has the muscle to do that. Maybe

#8 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: At full power these two have such high strength the difference between these two is minimal. i mean CB with Full confidence held back the phoenix force. ill admit that may be a little PIS but still its a feat to be reckoned with

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: At full power these two have such high strength the difference between these two is minimal. i mean CB with Full confidence held back the phoenix force. ill admit that may be a little PIS but still its a feat to be reckoned with

I thought we was talking about the regular characters... what reason is there to consider that the Phoenix Force feat was strictly a Physical Feat anyways ? Even if it was why couldn't Hercules hold back the Phoenix Force considering he was strong enough to hold up the Heavens ?

#10 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: no these two are at their strongest possible read the description

i am not saying the Herc couldnt hold back the Phoenix force i am saying he hasnt where as CB has and CB wasnt at his strongest form he was just confident (i dont know how cuz id be scared sh!tless) I mean we are talking about two people that could destroy the Earth if they wanted too. thats why i gave it 5/10 for each and If CB has Excalibur with him then it gives him an edge of 6/10

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: no these two are at their strongest possible read the description

i am not saying the Herc couldnt hold back the Phoenix force i am saying he hasnt where as CB has and CB wasnt at his strongest form he was just confident (i dont know how cuz id be scared sh!tless) I mean we are talking about two people that could destroy the Earth if they wanted too. thats why i gave it 5/10 for each and If CB has Excalibur with him then it gives him an edge of 6/10

At their strongest incarnation does not directly mean their strongest physical attributes... I mean Thor's physical attributes are essentially the same when he is Rune King Thor ( strongest incarnation of the character )... the only thing that changed was his ability to use Magic. Same could be said for Green Lantern Kyle Rayner as Classic ION... or Spawn as Divine Spawn... nothing to do with a shift in physical attributes... just Energy / Magical Power increase... now sometimes the most powerful incarnation can be for physical attributes as well.

EX :

Superman = Silver Age Superman

Asura = Asura The Destroyer

#12 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Exactly except CB in his strongest form gives him a huge strength boost and some pretty good magic abilities. CB as king of the other world was extremely powerful same with Chaos War Herc but with out the magic abilities

all this aside i still say that with Excalibur, Magic, faster, and flight give CB a slight edge

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Exactly except CB in his strongest form gives him a huge strength boost and some pretty good magic abilities. CB as king of the other world was extremely powerful same with Chaos War Herc but with out the magic abilities

all this aside i still say that with Excalibur, Magic, faster, and flight give CB a slight edge

When did Captain Britain exhibit this huge strength boost ? Cause one could say holding back the Phoenix Force was more of a Supernatural Feat than just a Brute Strength Feat.

#14 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

most powerful version of both huh? then i say the captain wins this easy

#15 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't CB have limitless power or something to that effect?

#16 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: i am not sure exactly sure since i dont have to books right next to me but i know he one shots Meggan. he gets Jugg to compliment him (jugg beats him but Hercules wouldnt beat Juggernaught either) he makes hulk cry with a punch. Beats the crap out of Colossus. beats havok. he beats air walker (galactus's herald and beats him. and he punches Necrom (who had the anit phoenix force) these were all from the Excalibur series. not even the king of the otherworld series. he gets a strength boost. he held back the Phoenix force because his powers (strength, speed, ect...) were based on his confidence and he was fully confident. no supernatural thing helped him

#17 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: i am not sure exactly sure since i dont have to books right next to me but i know he one shots Meggan. he gets Jugg to compliment him (jugg beats him but Hercules wouldnt beat Juggernaught either) he makes hulk cry with a punch. Beats the crap out of Colossus. beats havok. he beats air walker (galactus's herald and beats him. and he punches Necrom (who had the anit phoenix force) these were all from the Excalibur series. not even the king of the otherworld series. he gets a strength boost. he held back the Phoenix force because his powers (strength, speed, ect...) were based on his confidence and he was fully confident. no supernatural thing helped him

1. And Juggs would not be able to compliment Captain Britain's physical strength even if he was at his Class 90 levels ?

2. How do you know Captain Britain could not make Hulk cry with his Base Level Strength ? I mean I could see if he KO Big Green or something. Just making him cry seems kind of a weird feat to say this was evidence of a significant strength boost.

3. Colossus aint much over Class 90 himself and that's around Captain Britain's level IIRC... though Colossus does have some decent high end feats.

4. Havoc does not have any Super Strength so this is a pointless fact.

5. Air Walker is how strong physically ? Why wouldn't Captain Britain at his normal levels not be able to harm Air Walker either.

6. I don't know much about Necrom...

Well where is the legitimate evidence of a strength boost ? I mean outside of the Phoenix Force thing... most of these feats seem like it would be possible for even Captain Britain at normal levels to do...

#18 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Thats because they are at his base level. i Dont have the king of the Otherworld feats right next to me. and he did make hulk cry at his base strength.

#19 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@king_saturn: Thats because they are at his base level. i Dont have the king of the Otherworld feats right next to me. and he did make hulk cry at his base strength.

So then we are back to square one... the entire origin of this discussion was Hercules and Captain Britain's regular physical strength levels and how they differ... both have high end feats obviously. I still think Hercules is physically stronger.

#20 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Yes Hercules is stronger but CB with Excalibur is faster, evens the strength a little bit, and can fly.

CB is class 90 tons

Herc is 100 tons

not to much of a difference if one of them punches it'll hurt

#21 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Yes Hercules is stronger but CB with Excalibur is faster, evens the strength a little bit, and can fly.

CB is class 90 tons

Herc is 100 tons

not to much of a difference if one of them punches it'll hurt

Actually it could be a significant difference depending on how much above just class 100 Herc can go physically... because being class 100 does not mean you can only lift 100 tons.

#22 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules could lift significantly more than 100 tons,,I'm having a hard time believing CB could beat him,,but he would be a great challenge at his highest stats,,especially armed with Excalibur,,hercules once took atlas' place holding the heavens with minimal effort.

#23 Posted by Rune_King_Hercules (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is full power herc so that means he's chaos king herc that as the golden mace herc wins by along shot

#24 Posted by westy206 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos war Herc reshaped the universe and all existence. The strongest incarnations Hercules stomps to a silly level seeing that he was far beyond Skyfather abilities.

#25 Edited by dondave (34431 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos War Hercules Stomps