#1 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Britain (Full Confidence)

VS

Normal Pre-52 Bizzaro

#2 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: really because Captain Britain stopped the Phoenix force at full confidence now that may be PIS but still its a feat to be reckoned with

#5 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro

#6 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: explain because Britain at full confidence is no weakling

#8 Posted by IZZR (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: explain because Britain at full confidence is no weakling

Bizarro will kill him hes a Superman with no morals. its lights out Cap.

#10 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr: but dude bizarro is a retard. and Captain britain has had plent of feats hes taken out one of galatus's heralds. held back the phoenix force. and his powers are based on magic which supes (and therefore bizarro) dont do so hot against

#11 Edited by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Doesn't matter if Bizarro is a retard. He's a retard with the strength, speed and durability of Superman along with ice vision, fire breath and no morals. Britain's confidence is going down very fast. And I haven't seen Britain utilise magic in a mage like way so that's not going to affect the fight all too much.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ OP for ignorance thinking Cap Britain can take on Bizarro cus he's a "wetawd".... Bizarro would lay hands CB so quick all that's left of his confidence would be a yellow stain in his pants, Bizarro stomp's and takes Brit to the sun ...

#13 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: ok thanks. ill readily admit im a CB fanboy and i am trying to get an idea of what kind of battles i could put him in to make to make it interesting. i just want to know whats your response to CB holding back the phoenix force (besides PIS plz)

#14 Posted by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: You can't base a character winning a fight on your preference for him. I love Superman but he wouldn't stand a chance against someone like the Silver Surfer or Galactus. As for the Phoenix Force, well I'm not sure what to make of it. Not a Captain Britain expert myself.

#15 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: oh yeah i know i am not a crazy fanboy like i said i am just trying to get a feel for where he stands i originally put him against venom and was told he would stomp venom. but i wish i had the scan to show you him holding back to Phoenix force cuz it was pretty sweet.

#16 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Bizarro stomps

#17 Edited by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1878 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@kidman560: You can't base a character winning a fight on your preference for him. I love Superman but he wouldn't stand a chance against someone like the Silver Surfer or Galactus. As for the Phoenix Force, well I'm not sure what to make of it. Not a Captain Britain expert myself.

Agreed.

#19 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro although he doesn't stomp he still win's pretty easily.

#20 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: yeah thats the one anyways thanks

i really didnt expect CB to win i just wanted to see where he stood against bizarro. from what i can tell its Bizarros speed that gives it to him right. because CB is i think 100 ton'er now right and bizarro is also in that area

#21 Posted by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Bizarro's far beyond the 100 ton area. It's a vague description to be honest as most 100 tonners can lift far more than that.

#22 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: yeah i know right. but anyways thanks a lot guys for the most part yall kept it respectful and i will concede:

Bizzaro Wins

#23 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@kidman560: Bizarro's far beyond the 100 ton area. It's a vague description to be honest as most 100 tonners can lift far more than that.

It's more of a 100 tons at base...like, that's what they can lift at their weakest or like the least they can lift, not a reference to their overall limit