Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By kidman560
No Caption Provided

Captain Britain (King of other World)

VS

No Caption Provided

World War Hulk

Before you say CB wins because he can fly. if CB is flying he cant hit hulk right. and take in mind CB is trying to win!

Morals off

fight takes place in London as CB has been asked to come take down a rampaging hulk

100 feet apart

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blood lusted WWH=World Breaker Hulk ! This either spite or a pointless battle seeing as how it will explode because of Hulk !

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Umm dude this is King of the Other World Captain Britain and Hulk is at World War as i said. where did you get exploding from i didnt mention an explosion

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

If you want Hulk to stay WWH.. Take his blood lust off ! Hulk revealed that once he's not holding back.. He has the strength to destroy a planet from pure shock wave force alone ! Making him bloodlusted effectively means he's not holding back.. Hince... WBH power ! Now I don't know how powerful Britain is as King.. That's why I said its EITHER spite.. Or pointless seeing as how the world won't survive the fight !

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kidman560

@imnemothegemini: ok Ill take BL off but Captain Britain as King is his most powerful form i dont remember exactly how powerful but i do know he has both the amulet of right and the sword of might together.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is this Captain Britian?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: its his most pwerful form like i said before i dont have any scans to show exactly but if he was able to hold back the phoenix force with his reg powers and full confidence i imagine this is one Captain Britain you dont want to mess with. i think this is during the time period where he was married to Megaan

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk, MURICA that's why

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, MURICA that's why

right ok im reminded of my fav quotes

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. (Billy Madison Movie)

any intelligent answers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: he has a few other impressive feats. i know hes beaten necrom aka the anti phoenix force. hes taken on one of glactus' heralds. so... its not like its a stomp here

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By New_World_Order
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWHulk wins after a good battle.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: In 24 hours WWHulk took on the entire Avengers X-men and Fantastic Four and many other's including Sentry and a Zom Powered Dr Strange and countless other huge power houses and even though Doc Strange only had a fraction of Zom's power it's still impressive since full power Zom took on the Living Tribunal. he did this all in a day not to mention he took out the Skrull Black Bolt.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: In 24 hours WWHulk took on the entire Avengers X-men and Fantastic Four and many other's including Sentry and a Zom Powered Dr Strange and countless other huge power houses and even though Doc Strange only had a fraction of Zom's power it's still impressive since full power Zom took on the Living Tribunal. he did this all in a day not to mention he took out the Skrull Black Bolt.

yeah i know but this isnt regular captain Britain here this is King of The Otherworld CB. and reg CB held back the phoenix force (call it PIS/WIS if you want to but its still a feat and i don't call it that) hes also shown some feats like he took down one of galactus' heralds and beat the crap out of necrom (anti Phoenix force)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Sentry easily defeated Terrax and stomped his entire Army. He beat Void and took all of Thor's most powerful attacks. He killed Molecule Man and he was stated to have Stalemated Galactus. And WWHulk stalemated him. I don't think the feat is PIS it's a great feat and Thor did it too CB is an extremely underrated character but you're putting him up against a guy who took on Sentry Black Bolt and Dr Strange and Dr Strange and Sentry was after he took out the entire army of shield the military and any super humans who stood in his way (F4, All Avengers teams, All X-men teams, The Initiative, Hercules and his gang etc) as I said he wins after a good battle.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers