battle of supremacy, who wins?
Wario88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wario88

Man this is a tough one, but i will go with............ 

Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

Yea, this is tough. I'm goin with Thor.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Batosaims7

Classic Thor? Cap Atom wins

Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Harlekin

Until somebody starts stating reasons I am going with Captain Atom.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Captain Atom can beat him... if he goes all out... it will be tough though
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capall

wow, any thor fans want to defend themselves?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock
@capall said:
" wow, any thor fans want to defend themselves? "
They are probably thinking it's no contest for Thor. Hence, the reason why they aren't responding. LOL.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall
@Static Shock said:
" @capall said:
" wow, any thor fans want to defend themselves? "
They are probably thinking it's no contest for Thor. Hence, the reason why they aren't responding. LOL. "

just wait, there will be some fanboys that will come with some illogical reasioning, lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
@capall said:
"just wait, there will be some fanboys that will come with some illogical reasioning, lol "
Or, some that could come in and actually know their stuff.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall

that too

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sun King

What the hell??? 

OF COURSE THOR WINS!!!  This "fight" would be a walk in the park for Classic Thor, never mind ODINFORCE Thor. 

Evidence: 

Well, when 3 nuclear missiles were fired at Asgard, Odin-Thor easily, contained their explosions with one hand, created a vortex with the other and teleported them away.

Odin-Thor held off an alien invasion force single handedily.

His hammer can absorb / block anything Captain Atom can throw at him.

A blow from Odin-Thor's hammer was strong enough to dent Captain America's shield, I'd hate to think what that would do to Cap Atom.

His energy blasts actually broke Captain America's shield in an alternative future (yes, that still counts as evidence).

Add to that 2,000 years of combat experience, superior strength oh and the small matter of having the power of a freaking SKYFATHER, and I think we can safely say Thor (Odin force) wins this in his sleep!!!    

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatDance
I don't think Atom would beat a decent GL yet alone a brick like Thor, Atom has one win over Hal but it ain't legit since Hal was run off his feet that day and the ring was out of energy

Classic Thor if he uses his brain for a change could probably just use his hammer to drain the energy away from Atom, the only Atoms that can win this are the amped up guys who prepared himself inside the quantum field and started mess with another universe or the Monarch one.

Captain Atom doesn't have great fight skills or durability once the God of Thunder gets in close its game over, Thor can tear him apart Atom's detonation might KO Thor if he isn't careful.
How Atom doesn't win this, he gets blitzed, at regular levels he wouldn't even have feats to match the Heralds or Lanterns and he has no speed feats.

Give Thor the Odin Force and its a blow out
roguemarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By roguemarvel

@BatDance
said:

"I don't think Atom would beat a decent GL yet alone a brick like Thor, Atom has one win over Hal but it ain't legit since Hal was run off his feet that day and the ring was out of energy

Classic Thor if he uses his brain for a change could probably just use his hammer to drain the energy away from Atom, the only Atoms that can win this are the amped up guys who prepared himself inside the quantum field and started mess with another universe or the Monarch one.

Captain Atom doesn't have great fight skills or durability once the God of Thunder gets in close its game over, Thor can tear him apart Atom's detonation might KO Thor if he isn't careful.
How Atom doesn't win this, he gets blitzed, at regular levels he wouldn't even have feats to match the Heralds or Lanterns and he has no speed feats.

Give Thor the Odin Force and its a blow out "

hal's ring wasn't out of power until after the battle.   
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall
@Sun King said:
"

What the hell??? 

OF COURSE THOR WINS!!!  This "fight" would be a walk in the park for Classic Thor, never mind ODINFORCE Thor. 

Evidence: 

Well, when 3 nuclear missiles were fired at Asgard, Odin-Thor easily, contained their explosions with one hand, created a vortex with the other and teleported them away.

Odin-Thor held off an alien invasion force single handedily.

His hammer can absorb / block anything Captain Atom can throw at him.

A blow from Odin-Thor's hammer was strong enough to dent Captain America's shield, I'd hate to think what that would do to Cap Atom.

His energy blasts actually broke Captain America's shield in an alternative future (yes, that still counts as evidence).

Add to that 2,000 years of combat experience, superior strength oh and the small matter of having the power of a freaking SKYFATHER, and I think we can safely say Thor (Odin force) wins this in his sleep!!!    

"

r u kidding me, by no means this is a easy fight for anyone here? any energy attacts will be completely useless against atom and don't think speedblitz will work thor isn't that fast, heck i don't even think he is faster than atom (maybe equal, i could be wrong on this tho), atom has better matter and energy manipulation, travelling to other dimensions don't count as speed feats in battle, on top of that atom can go intangible
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
@BatDance said:

Captain Atom has military training. I know that's nothing compared to Thor's fighting experience, but it's not like Captain Atom can't fight. As for durability, he fought a Superman-level being (Ultraa) in hand-to-hand combat, matching him in strength. Problem is, Ultraa couldn't breach his suit. Majestic couldn't breach it either, even though he outclassed him in physical strength. Atom has even taken nukes to the face, and was fine. AS far as getting blitzed, I doubt it, especially if his reflexes are superhuman. I have one speed feat though. Atom was strapped to a bomb once, but once he escaped his restraints to look for evidence on his mission, the bomb went off. Within the time that the bomb exploded, Atom moved through the whole building to find what he needed faster than the bomb could take out the building. The reaction that bombs go off is at billions of a second, from what I've read. Also, Captain Atom is able to move at half light speed in space, and can even increase if further. At regular levels, Atom creates universes. Lanterns and Heralds don't do that...  

@BatDance said:
Atom can't be drained. Quantum Field = infininte amount of energy. I'm not sure what Captain Atoms youre talking about, but the current one (that used to be Monarch) absorbed every version of himself. That's one Captain Atom x51. Think about it.

@BatDance said:
"I don't think Atom would beat a decent GL yet alone a brick like Thor, Atom has one win over Hal but it ain't legit

Looked legit to me, and the ring looked as if it was working fine as well... Until after the battle. Read the comic once again. 

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ARMIV

...THOR!

TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheGuy

Odinforce Thor BFRs Atom with a Godblast. He can't absorb that much energy in that short of a time, though OF Thor could never klil him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
@TheGuy said:
"Odinforce Thor BFRs Atom with a Godblast. He can't absorb that much energy in that short of a time, though OF Thor could never klil him. "

Captain Atom dodges the Godblast.
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

I thought OdinForce Thor was omnipotent or near it, that's why i said Thor. I thought omnipotence trumped any kind of matter or energy manipulation. I like Capt better. haha  
Can anybody elaborate for me?
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormultt
@Static Shock said:
"Odinforce Thor is nigh-omnipotent. He's near it, I guess. Though, I still think Captain Atom would win. "

not, thor roller skates on his face.XD
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Thor with Odin Force
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BIackFlash

Thor rips him apart

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sun King
@capall said:

r u kidding me, by no means this is a easy fight for anyone here? any energy attacts will be completely useless against atom and don't think speedblitz will work thor isn't that fast, heck i don't even think he is faster than atom (maybe equal, i could be wrong on this tho), atom has better matter and energy manipulation, travelling to other dimensions don't count as speed feats in battle, on top of that atom can go intangible "

Nah, I kid ye not!!

Maybe I was a little flippant, but I really don't think Thor-Odin Force (TOF), would be really pushed here. He IS near omnipotent!

And I totally disagree about the energy attacks being useless, NOBODY IS ABOVE A GOOD COSMIC BLAST!!! And even if that was the case, there always brute, blunt Hammer action! I do think Atom could do significant damage to TOF if he got 6 good hits in, but that's not going to happen. Thor is not like Superman, who just stands there and allows himself to be hit. Thor blocks, parries, feints etc.

As for matter energy manipulation, I've seen Atoms recent feats, but nothing matches, reconstructing Earth's moon, which TOF has done (let me know if you know of anything that matches that). Plus, TOF also possess Rune Knowledge, that's another field of manipulation Cap Atom has to deal with, intangibility isn't going to help there!

Good fight, but Thor all the way!    

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TruePwnge

Atom does things that manipulate particles, messes with energy etc etc. Thor wins, because he's stronger, better at hand to hand and the laws of magic are not limited by the laws of physics.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@Sun King said:

As for matter energy manipulation, I've seen Atoms recent feats, but nothing matches, reconstructing Earth's moon, which TOF has done (let me know if you know of anything that matches that). 

Making a universe exceeds that...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sun King
@Static Shock said:
" @Sun King said:

As for matter energy manipulation, I've seen Atoms recent feats, but nothing matches, reconstructing Earth's moon, which TOF has done (let me know if you know of anything that matches that). 

Making a universe exceeds that...

"

I'm guessing there's a little more to that story..............?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By capall
@TruePwnge said:
" Atom does things that manipulate particles, messes with energy etc etc. Thor wins, because he's stronger, better at hand to hand and the laws of magic are not limited by the laws of physics. "

no is no evidence to support thor is physically stronger then atom, atom thru quantum field can also increase his physical strength to LIMITLESS amounts, i do agree with the fact that thor is a better h2h fighter tho
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Sun King said:
" I'm guessing there's a little more to that story..............? "
There is. Why do you ask?
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sun King
@Static Shock said:
" @Sun King said:
" I'm guessing there's a little more to that story..............? "
There is. Why do you ask? "

Just wanted to make sure that we're not suggesting that Cap can create Universes at will.............
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@Sun King said:

Just wanted to make sure that we're not suggesting that Cap can create Universes at will............. "

That's what I've been suggesting this entire time. If he couldn't do it at will, he would have never been able to do it at all. Rasputin told him that if he wills something so, it is so... His quantum powers are based on willpower, and Hal Jordan said the same thing when he was in battle with him. Read the captions in the scans. Don't just look at the pictures.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sun King

Ah, so he's GOD basically.  Someone tell the Pope quick!
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TruePwnge
@Sun King said:
" Ah, so he's GOD basically.  Someone tell the Pope quick! "
Thor beats him, he actually is a God 
The Title says GOD OF THUNDER

and 2 If Atom has problems with Superman, OdinForce will own him so bad
KO-Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KO-Kid
@Sun King: It would't be that easy for Thor, but yeah I agree with and good facts pointed out.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sun King
@TruePwnge said:
" @Sun King said:
Thor beats him, he actually is a God  The Title says GOD OF THUNDER and 2 If Atom has problems with Superman, OdinForce will own him so bad "

I totally agreed with you.  I was being sarcastic about Static Shocks assertion that Cap Atom can create whole universes at will.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

@Sun King

said:

Sarcasm doesn't make the situation better. You don't have to believe that he can, but the fact that he can still stands. If you don't understand how he's powers work, just say so.

After all, we've never seen Thor do it. So, it's questionable if he's actually a God or not. :)

@Sun King said:

"I was being sarcastic about Static Shocks assertion that Cap Atom can create whole universes at will. "

That's a bad word to use. Why? Because it was stated that he could pull that off, and proof of him doing it at will was provided.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@Sun King said:
Since his metal skin is nearly indestructible, I don't think he could breach Atom's skin. Even with the Hammer.
Avatar image for the_white_lantern
The White Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom wins......but it will not be an easy fight

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By capall
@TruePwnge said:
" @Sun King said:
Thor beats him, he actually is a God  The Title says GOD OF THUNDER 
God of thunder? title alone doesn't grant nor guarantee a victory here
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Nathaniel Adam.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41  Edited By Zoom

Captain Atom drained effing Parallax.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:
" Captain Atom drained effing Parallax. "
With help. But, still.... LOL.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

didn't regular superman defeat captain atom? Supes is more or less comparable to classic thor. Odinforce Thor is above supes and cp. Current Thor is "supposed" to be too,  He has poor showings though. Red Hulk beat his ass

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@Supreme Cosmic said:
" didn't regular superman defeat captain atom?
You mind telling me when and where he defeated Captain Atom (in the comics and not in JLU)? The instance in Superman/Batman doesn't really count, since Superman and Batman ran from the fight.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45  Edited By Erik

Captain Atom easily. 

AGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AGES

Thor would probably win even without the OF if he has beaten the silver surfer I think he can beat Atom in a hard fight
I say it goes 6/10 for thor

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Valtot

i hope ive just read this wrong and people aernt voting for captain atom and saying easily against odin force thor, this is sad 

more than likely people are thinking its monarch atom or a regular thor i hope 

Odin force thor vs normal captain atom- atom gets erased from existance
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By the darknessss

thor in a close fight,6/10
Ocelot100

Forum Posts