#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw this video just recently!

This is one badass fight!

#2 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Although Capt Atom is hugely powerful, Superman can physcially over power him. His strength, speed and invulnerability are all above those of Atom.

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see the video though? Oh and notice that Superman has not one scratch but Atom has multiple!

#4 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't assume that the cartoon versions are perfectly accurate all the time.

Capt Atom is meant to be amongst the physically strongest heroes on the planet. He is actually meant to be a human being below a layer of alien metal that his body absorbed, not a glob of energy as the cartoon would go on to show.

He is incredibly durable , probably even more durable than Superman against energy (as he would absorb it and get catapulted through time in to the future if the blast is big enough), but he is far less durable than Superman to kinectic energy i.e. punches, which he can't absorb. So in this instance, with all the damage showing up on Atom, that is accurate. He also lacks Supermans super speed reactions, just to make the fight a bit more 1 sided.

#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I know! But it was still awesome! But I was more focused on Huntress(heheh) in that scene!

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

He could probably radiate a frequency of sred solar or kryptonite radiation to give him an edge.

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

But is it enough to beat him?

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

If it weakens him enough yes it is.

#9 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"He could probably radiate a frequency of sred solar or kryptonite radiation to give him an edge."

How many times have you seen him radiate a specific wavelenth of a radiation that he has not studied ?

To duplicate the kryptonite radiation he would need to run through the entire spectrum and do it slowly to hit the wavelength required as it would likely be quite a focussed range.

He could possibly duplicate the red sun radiation more easily but I don't see this stopping Superman when he employs his super speed to overpower Capt Atom.

Superman is still several times stronger than Capt Atom and the amount of damage Supes can inflict when using his super speed as well is massive.

#10 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Superman, much stronger and faster!

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I keep forgetting that he how many kryptonte radiation! How many?

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman takes him but no easy