#1 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Captain Atom defeat the Herald of Galactus aka Stardust in an all out battle ?

caption

caption
#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably could.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Stardust could create some issues here since he can go Intangible and is mainly energy based...
#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Stardust could create some issues here since he can go Intangible and is mainly energy based..."
Captain Atom manipulates energy.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stardust could create some issues here since he can go Intangible and is mainly energy based..."
Captain Atom manipulates energy."
Thats True... but Stardust is an Energy manipulator as well... dont know if Atom could absorb Stardust Energy Base so easy...
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thats True... but Stardust is an Energy manipulator as well... dont know if Atom could absorb Stardust Energy Base so easy..."
I think he could. That spine running down her back is an organism that makes an energy form. I've seen her (or her spine) without the energy form....
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm...interesting
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmm...interesting
"
He could absorb the energy form, and then destroy her spine with his strength. End. :)
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
I think you might be right here...
#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think you might be right here...
"
Sorry, I'm wrong. I was just playing. LOL.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think you might be right here...
"
Sorry, I'm wrong. I was just playing. LOL."
LMFAO  !
#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (5096 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Atom

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
He Could... but I think it would be a heck of a fight
#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

No way! Stardust whipps cap Atom. how is Atom going to hurt Stardust?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"No way! Stardust whipps cap Atom. how is Atom going to hurt Stardust?"
Atom is an Energy Manipulator... certain forms of Energy can effect Stardust
#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Just like Beta Ray Bill hurt Stardust.
#17 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

StarDust is made of energy
Captain Atom wins

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"StarDust is made of energy
Captain Atom wins"
Well put. LOL.
#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
Just like Beta Ray Bill hurt Stardust."
excuse me? BRB hurt Stardust ?reread the comic please. BRB thought he killed SD then Stardust came right back and continued the battle in a matter of minutes. And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man, he can only drain so much energy and I doubt very seriously if he can handle the Power Cosmic.
#20 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am guessing you know nothing about captain atom?

CA wins
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"excuse me? BRB hurt Stardust ?reread the comic please. BRB thought he killed SD then Stardust came right back and continued the battle in a matter of minutes. And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man, he can only drain so much energy and I doubt very seriously if he can handle the Power Cosmic."
He did hurt Stardust. I read the entire fight. If I remember correctly, he was inflicting damage on her. There was even a panel where she screamed in pain. I remember it clearly (I'll post it later). Captain Atom has infinite access to the Quantum Field, while Beta Ray Bill has access to a different kind of energy. So, how do you know how much Captain Atom has? The man created a universe. BRB can't do that, so you can retract that statement. And, Atom can drain any form of energy he wants, and absord/hold infinite amounts of energy. It's only harmful if he absorb too much at one time. Absorbing the power Cosmic isn't a problem if the Quantum Field allows him to absorb any form of energy there is.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Duck Dodgers wins.

#23 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Captain Atom wins
to many people underestimate Captain Atom !

#24 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"excuse me? BRB hurt Stardust ?reread the comic please. BRB thought he killed SD then Stardust came right back and continued the battle in a matter of minutes. And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man, he can only drain so much energy and I doubt very seriously if he can handle the Power Cosmic."
He did hurt Stardust. I read the entire fight. If I remember correctly, he was inflicting damage on her. There was even a panel where she screamed in pain. I remember it clearly (I'll post it later). Captain Atom has infinite access to the Quantum Field, while Beta Ray Bill has access to a different kind of energy. So, how do you know how much Captain Atom has? The man created a universe. BRB can't do that, so you can retract that statement. And, Atom can drain any form of energy he wants, and absord/hold infinite amounts of energy. It's only harmful if he absorb too much at one time. Absorbing the power Cosmic isn't a problem if the Quantum Field allows him to absorb any form of energy there is."

BRB thought he hurt SD he thought he killed SD but in a matter of minutes SD came back. also BRB now has some of the PC and a great deal of Asgurdian Magic, did you also see how Stormbreaker opened up that portal to another dimesion, Cap Atom don't have power like that. Matter of fact anything strong enough to puncture his suit will BFR him and it might kill him and people much weaker than SD have done that.
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"SeSAW said:
"Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am guessing you know nothing about captain atom?

CA wins"
I know
SeSAW level of stupidity is unreal
He has to be the single most stupid fanboy I have ever dealt with
#26 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
excuse me? BRB hurt Stardust ?reread the comic please. BRB thought he killed SD then Stardust came right back and continued the battle in a matter of minutes. And Cap atom don't have access to the power BRB does. hes basically just a man in a suit almost like Iron man, he can only drain so much energy and I doubt very seriously if he can handle the Power Cosmic."
I swear to god you get more and more stupid with each post
Captain Atom is a conduit to the Quantum Zone
Which gives him Infinite amounts of energy and Infinite amounts of control over other types of energy
StarDust is made of energy

Captain Atom can have that bitch in the palm of his hand and he can do whatever he wants
But considering that you have never read a comic in your life you wouldn't know now would you ?
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"BRB thought he hurt SD he thought he killed SD but in a matter of minutes SD came back. also BRB now has some of the PC and a great deal of Asgurdian Magic, did you also see how Stormbreaker opened up that portal to another dimesion, Cap Atom don't have power like that. Matter of fact anything strong enough to puncture his suit will BFR him and it might kill him and people much weaker than SD have done that."
He still inflicted damage on her. And, I think it takes more power to make a universe than it does to open an portal anywhere. That's like a simple math problem. Also, puncturing the suit won't BFR him (where did you get this?), but would probably put him down for the count. At the same time, Captain Atom has Superman-level strength, and is probably stronger than Stardust is. And, she's made of energy, an advantage for Atom.
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... wonderful debating here...
#29 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"BRB thought he hurt SD he thought he killed SD but in a matter of minutes SD came back. also BRB now has some of the PC and a great deal of Asgurdian Magic, did you also see how Stormbreaker opened up that portal to another dimesion, Cap Atom don't have power like that. Matter of fact anything strong enough to puncture his suit will BFR him and it might kill him and people much weaker than SD have done that."
He still inflicted damage on her. And, I think it takes more power to make a universe than it does to open an portal anywhere. That's like a simple math problem. Also, puncturing the suit won't BFR him (where did you get this?), but would probably put him down for the count. At the same time, Captain Atom has Superman-level strength, and is probably stronger than Stardust is. And, she's made of energy, an advantage for Atom."
So what Cap Atom has made a universe, but can't beat Majestic, or Superman or Firstorm. Did I miss something can they make universes as well? You see its a simple math problem Stardust is more durabile than all those guys and he has the PC plus hes faster than cap and has better ranged attacks. Now you redo your math cuz you definantly made errors. And If you do know that puncturing his suit BFRs him all I can say is youve never read any comic with Cap Atom in it cuz that has happened plenty of times.
#30 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
He still inflicted damage on her. And, I think it takes more power to make a universe than it does to open an portal anywhere. That's like a simple math problem. Also, puncturing the suit won't BFR him (where did you get this?), but would probably put him down for the count. At the same time, Captain Atom has Superman-level strength, and is probably stronger than Stardust is. And, she's made of energy, an advantage for Atom."
So what Cap Atom has made a universe, but can't beat Majestic, or Superman or Firstorm. Did I miss something can they make universes as well? You see its a simple math problem Stardust is more durabile than all those guys and he has the PC plus hes faster than cap and has better ranged attacks. Now you redo your math cuz you definantly made errors. And If you do know that puncturing his suit BFRs him all I can say is youve never read any comic with Cap Atom in it cuz that has happened plenty of times."

The real problem is you are a Marvel fanboy...but thats ok. Hey if I make a thread about the avengers vs. the DC universe you will probably go with the avengers right? lmao
#31 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"So what Cap Atom has made a universe, but can't beat Majestic, or Superman or Firstorm. Did I miss something can they make universes as well? You see its a simple math problem Stardust is more durabile than all those guys and he has the PC plus hes faster than cap and has better ranged attacks. Now you redo your math cuz you definantly made errors. And If you do know that puncturing his suit BFRs him all I can say is youve never read any comic with Cap Atom in it cuz that has happened plenty of times."

Captain Atom has defeated Firestorm twice. I showed you the scans for them months ago. Did you forget them already? And, I know he can't beat Majestic or Superman (I didn't say anything about them). What do Majestic and Superman have to do with this? What do they have to do with Stardust? Where is your argument going? This isn't an argument of who beat who, SeSAW. You said that BRB has more power (or energy) than Atom, and making a universe proves that he has more raw power than BRB does (opening a portal is nothing compared to it). Puncturing the suit doesn't BFR Captain Atom. Mary Marvel did this, and he never got BFRed. His suit was punctured before he put on the Monarch suit, and he was never BFRed. He only gets BFRed if he absorbs too much energy at once. Puncturing the suit doesn't cut it. His suit has been punctured and cracked many times, but he was never BFRed as a result.  What Captain Atom comics are you reading? You didn't even know he made a universe months ago until I told you about it, and you're telling me that I never read his comics!?

What makes you think Stardust is faster than Captain Atom? How are her ranged attacks better than his? Why do you think she more durable than Superman and Majestic (LOL!)? You're high off of Power Cosmic nonsense. The Power Cosmic level of all heralds is different between them, and is just af raction of what Galactus has. Not all of them are like the Surfer, do things like the Surfer, or are as powerful as the Surfer. Just because one has the Power Cosmic in his/her possession doesn't mean that they can't lose a battle, and it doesn't make them all powerful. I can already tell you that Stardust isn't stronger than Atom is. Furthermore, speed is a debatable issue, and I bet you don't even know how fast Stardust can move or react. But, whatever speed she can move/react at, Atom could probably match it, because he can enhance all of his physical abilities. As for ranged attacks, that's another debatable issue.  
#32 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"So what Cap Atom has made a universe, but can't beat Majestic, or Superman or Firstorm. Did I miss something can they make universes as well? You see its a simple math problem Stardust is more durabile than all those guys and he has the PC plus hes faster than cap and has better ranged attacks. Now you redo your math cuz you definantly made errors. And If you do know that puncturing his suit BFRs him all I can say is youve never read any comic with Cap Atom in it cuz that has happened plenty of times."

Captain Atom has defeated Firestorm twice. I showed you the scans for them months ago. Did you forget them already? And, I know he can't beat Majestic or Superman (I didn't say anything about them). What do Majestic and Superman have to do with this? What do they have to do with Stardust? Where is your argument going? This isn't an argument of who beat who, SeSAW. You said that BRB has more power (or energy) than Atom, and making a universe proves that he has more raw power than BRB does (opening a portal is nothing compared to it). Puncturing the suit doesn't BFR Captain Atom. Mary Marvel did this, and he never got BFRed. His suit was punctured before he put on the Monarch suit, and he was never BFRed. He only gets BFRed if he absorbs too much energy at once. Puncturing the suit doesn't cut it. His suit has been punctured and cracked many times, but he was never BFRed as a result.  What Captain Atom comics are you reading? You didn't even know he made a universe months ago until I told you about it, and you're telling me that I never read his comics!?

What makes you think Stardust is faster than Captain Atom? How are her ranged attacks better than his? Why do you think she more durable than Superman and Majestic (LOL!)? You're high off of Power Cosmic nonsense. The Power Cosmic level of all heralds is different between them, and is just af raction of what Galactus has. Not all of them are like the Surfer, do things like the Surfer, or are as powerful as the Surfer. Just because one has the Power Cosmic in his/her possession doesn't mean that they can't lose a battle, and it doesn't make them all powerful. I can already tell you that Stardust isn't stronger than Atom is. Furthermore, speed is a debatable issue, and I bet you don't even know how fast Stardust can move or react. But, whatever speed she can move/react at, Atom could probably match it, because he can enhance all of his physical abilities. As for ranged attacks, that's another debatable issue.  "
He is an idiot and makes bogus claims despite knowing next to nothing about comics
#33 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight

#34 Posted by thanosii (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm herald vs superman/thor level... have to go with a herald on this

#35 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

im personally going with stardust

#36 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

hmmm herald vs superman/thor level... have to go with a herald on this

lol you think superman/thor isn't above average herald?

cap atom easily