Morals off

No bfr

Night_Fire22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd have to say Sinestro on this one. Recently Sinestro was able to control Parallax and release him when needed to fight for him. Someone able to single handedly control the fear entity would be incredibly hard to beat.

That being said, I don't know a too too much about the Atom so I'd love to hear from Atom fans on this too.

Night_Fire22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, haha didnt notice that. Read the question dummy lol

In that case, Id really like to hear from Atom fans on this because I just dont know enough about Atom to decide.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom probably but Sinestro won't go down without a fight, he has more versatility (Obviously)

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain Atom.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom probably but Sinestro won't go down without a fight, he has more versatility (Obviously)

0_0 Sinestro has more versatility than a man that can manipulate matter?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Nathan will kick Thaal's @$$ big time

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

His matter manipulation doesn't go that far, Sinestro can just randomly create anything in his imagination while Atom never shown to do that.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

His matter manipulation doesn't go that far, Sinestro can just randomly create anything in his imagination while Atom never shown to do that.

He brought someone back from the dead. That is already more impressive than anything that Sinestro has ever done, and Captain Atom can just manipulate the constructs, or absorb the energy.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

He brought someone back from the dead. That is already more impressive than anything that Sinestro has ever done, and Captain Atom can just manipulate the constructs, or absorb the energy.

Doesn't mean much, what would that be useful for in a fight? Sinestro has shown to fly in sub light speed and his shields can defend much.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

Doesn't mean much, what would that be useful for in a fight? Sinestro has shown to fly in sub light speed and his shields can defend much.

Captain Atom can control time so Sinestro flying fast won't help much. His shields won't defend anything if CA just transmutes them into nothing.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

Captain Atom can control time so Sinestro flying fast won't help much. His shields won't defend anything if CA just transmutes them into nothing.

When has he shown to transmute something so powerful in New 52?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

from CA's respect thread:

Captain Atom 03 Captain Atom is so fast that everything else looks still to him, everything except Flash that is

In the same issue, Shows energy absorption, redirection and molecule manipulation in 1 instance by absorbing a nuke, redirecting the energy and transmutating the area around him

Captain Atom 04:Fights the army, demonstrates durability, energy absorption and transmutation

In the same issue, Ranita burns her hands just by touching him

Captain Atom 05 Captain Atom contemplates various ways on how to help Ranita, one way is he can make himself huge , smash through the army and get to her. While this is not something that actually took place, i think the issue is trying to tell us that Captain Atom can not only make himself small (like he showed in Captain Atom 02) but can increase his size as well.

In the same issues, being the good guy he is, chooses to take a subtle approach. He goes invisible/ intangible and phases through to Ranita's room. It seems he has every powers in the book.

Captain Atom 06: fights and kills a mouse who has mutated similar powers as Captain Atom

In the same issue he heals Ranita's hand

Captain Atom 07 In this issue we get to look at an alternate version of Captain Atom, and we get to see the first contact of Captain Atom with alternate version.

Captain Atom 08 Captain Atom's future self shows Captain Atom is capable of time manipulation. He is capable of accessing the time stream from which he can simply jump to any point in the history, past, present or future (how cool a power is that)

Ranita, the lady whose hand he healed, now possesses superpowers because of Captain Atom's action. The implication is clear, Captain Atom is capable of giving people superpowers.

Captain Atom 09More demonstration of Ranita's powers and we get to see Captain Atom as a god and his eventual destiny to be Chrono Moto the destroyer of Worlds

Sorry i will have to come back and complete it tomorrow. Its 1 am, i better sleep, have work tomorrow morning. Will post feats from CA 10-12 tomorrow, the biggest feat that i am missing here is reality warping.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

@artyom said:

@elderskaar said:

When has he shown to transmute something so powerful in New 52?

He transmuted the Speed Force, a multi-dimensional force.

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hatemalingsia
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Little perplexed why this was seen as a good match-up. What can Sinestro actually do to him?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little perplexed why this was seen as a good match-up. What can Sinestro actually do to him?

Nothing. Who thinks it is a good match-up?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@artyom: The guy who made the thread?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@artyom: Captain Atom manipulating the Flash or whatever it is comes from a Future's End Tie In IIRC.

So it's not really 'canon' per se.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Captain Atom manipulating the Flash or whatever it is comes from a Future's End Tie In IIRC.

I've heard that at the moment FE is considered canon.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

Any reason why? I'm genuinely curious considering that it takes place in a future timeline.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

Any reason why? I'm genuinely curious considering that it takes place in a future timeline.

because those events will still happen since the course of history hasnt been changed...yet.

the moment it does, the futures end path will cease to be canon or exist

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

because those events will still happen since the course of history hasnt been changed...yet.

Ah; see, with events like this that portray an incredibly bleak future I always assume they'll get changed.

When does the FE event end?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

Ah; see, with events like this that portray an incredibly bleak future I always assume they'll get changed.

im sure it will. it just hasnt happened yet. i dont know when it ends.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@sodamyat said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

im sure it will. it just hasnt happened yet. i dont know when it ends.

I don't know, I thought it was going to be a short series. I haven't kept up on comics for about 4 months now.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kingant27

Should made them Pre-52/New-52.

@artyom: It's a possible future, not a definete one, unless you can show/prove it.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Cap Atom here.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@artyom said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Is it?

I've read a couple of the Futures End issues, so many of them are just waaaay out of character for different characters, no way is it canon.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheMagicStik
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@themagicstik said:

@sodamyat said:

Source that says it is?

The comicbooks.

Futures end takes place in a POSSIBLE future; however, it's not the DETERMINED future.

It's just not a good source for feats; I personally don't credit any FE feats as canon.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@themagicstik said:

@sodamyat said:

@themagicstik said:

@sodamyat said:

Source that says it is?

The comicbooks.

It's elseworlds man.

...no its not. It's set 5 years in the future...

There are tons of non-canon storylines set in the future and the past and even the present, doesn't make them any more canon.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@themagicstik said:

@sodamyat said:

@themagicstik said:

@sodamyat said:

Source that says it is?

The comicbooks.

It's elseworlds man.

...no its not. It's set 5 years in the future...

There are tons of non-canon storylines set in the future and the past and even the present, doesn't make them any more canon.

futures end happens to the characters currently in the present...we know this. additionally, everything with new 52 on it is canon as per i think geoff johns, unless it gets changed later. that is what will happen with Futures end. but its still canon until it gets changed.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom wins.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers