Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Captain Atom should be able to beat Sentry

And Sentry should be able to beat Captain Atom. Woot!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

Yes, but the probability is lower for Sentry to beat Captain Atom... Less Likely.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom. Can't think of what way he doesn't have the advantage(except maybe in the looks department).

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

Yes, but the probability is lower for Sentry to beat Captain Atom... Less Likely.

In any case, that's true for both characters. You say that for Sentry because you feel he's less powerful, but there are times when Captain Atom appeared less powerful than he was his previous comic. So it's basically a toss-up considering who is able to attack first.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

In any case, that's true for both characters. You say that for Sentry because you feel he's less powerful, but there are times when Captain Atom appeared less powerful than he was his previous comic. So it's basically a toss-up considering who is able to attack first.

well in that case, whos shows faster feats? idk about sentry but ive seen captain atom have a whole conversation with flash in between a nanosecond.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Void, No Chance.

Atom FTW.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Void, No Chance.

Atom FTW.

really? hmm, should i make this void vs atom??

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CosmicOrochi
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterStomp

What's CA best new 52 feat of destruction?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since i changed this to void. i made this new 52 AND pre 52, meaning all feats are allowed. and theyre both bloodlusted

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void can't really be stopped, he can reform himself from nothing if he by chance is destroyed, and he can take hits high en avengers on thors level. On the other hand, isn't bloodlusted CA = monarch?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void can't really be stopped, he can reform himself from nothing if he by chance is destroyed, and he can take hits high en avengers on thors level. On the other hand, isn't bloodlusted CA = monarch?

i guess so...not really sure cause i thought monarch was from the future. anyway if void DOES get destroyed you say he can reform himself, but captain atom is a matter manipulator, he can just command his atoms, cells, molecules.whatever, to just go elsewhere instead of allowing void to reform. im just not sure whos faster or stronger, so i dont know if captain atom can destroy voids physical form to begin with

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

well in that case, whos shows faster feats? idk about sentry but ive seen captain atom have a whole conversation with flash in between a nanosecond.

I feel that's a paradox and should not be used a plausible feat to say that Atom is faster. A better feat would be where Atom is showing how fast he is in combat, or fly from point A to point B.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

I feel that's a paradox and should not be used a plausible feat to say that Atom is faster. A better feat would be where Atom is showing how fast he is in combat, or fly from point A to point B.

well thats the thing, Captain atom was having a conversation with flash while flash was taking bullets that were being fired but were seemingly still because of how fast CA and Flash were moving. while they were stopping the bullets they were moving and taking all bullets from the sky and then CA felt a nuclear bomb and stopped talking to flash and went to try and stop the bomb. it all happend in between a nanosecond

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

well thats the thing, Captain atom was having a conversation with flash while flash was taking bullets that were being fired but were seemingly still because of how fast CA and Flash were moving. while they were stopping the bullets they were moving and taking all bullets from the sky and then CA felt a nuclear bomb and stopped talking to flash and went to try and stop the bomb. it all happend in between a nanosecond

Can you show me that scan that shares that it's a nanosecond? Or book and page? Seems to me you just elaborated on your own post rather than answered my question, but that isn't a bad thing. You've really opened my interest in that particular scene. Still implausible as a reasonable feat, though. Sentry can stop bullets, too. Having caught a sniper bullet fired from Punisher to kill Norman Osborne. To me, that's relatively the same feat.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

Can you show me that scan that shares that it's a nanosecond? Or book and page? Seems to me you just elaborated on your own post rather than answered my question, but that isn't a bad thing. You've really opened my interest in that particular scene. Still implausible as a reasonable feat, though. Sentry can stop bullets, too. Having caught a sniper bullet fired from Punisher to kill Norman Osborne. To me, that's relatively the same feat.

stopping one bullet is not the same thing as stopping multiple bullets while moving so fast that the bullets seem frozen in mid air. anyway let me see if i can find the scans

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldnt find the the page that comes before while theyre having a conversation in a NANO second with the bullets frozen in mid air, but heres the page afterwards that still shows them talking and thinking and moving in between a MICRO second and the next

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

stopping one bullet is not the same thing as stopping multiple bullets while moving so fast that the bullets seem frozen in mid air. anyway let me see if i can find the scans

Sentry showed that he can stop a bullet. Atom and Flash showed they can stop bullets. Stopping many bullets is the same as stopping one bullet. The idea is to stop the bullet(s). They stopped the bullet(s). CORRECTION: Punisher shot the bullet from a high-powered Skrull Sniper Rifle four miles away. Sentry was fast enough to hear the bullet being fired, locate where the bullet would strike (Norman Osborne's head), and caught it between two fingers. I'd say that's a little more impressive than Atom and Flash evading multiple bullets.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@king_saturn said:

Sentry showed that he can stop a bullet. Atom and Flash showed they can stop bullets. Stopping many bullets is the same as stopping one bullet. The idea is to stop the bullet(s). They stopped the bullet(s). Sentry doesn't say, nor is there a text box that says how fast he went, just that he was fast enough to catch the bullet. The bullet was fired from a sniper rifle not too far away, by the Punisher. Sniper rounds are shot faster and strike harder than bullets fired from handguns to assault rifles.

so then theres no reason to believe that sentry can stop MANY bullets since there is no evidence to prove that he can. it doesnt matter how fast the round was fired because i already mentioned that the rounds were seemingly frozen in mid air because of how fast the flash and capton atom were going. youd have to prove that he can stop more than one and show that it was done in a nano second or microsecond OR youd have to show that the rounds seem frozen in air to him. otherwise its not the same.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dark Cloud™

so then theres no reason to believe that sentry can stop MANY bullets since there is no evidence to prove that he can. it doesnt matter how fast the round was fired because i already mentioned that the rounds were seemingly frozen in mid air because of how fast the flash and capton atom were going. youd have to prove that he can stop more than one and show that it was done in a nano second or microsecond OR youd have to show that the rounds seem frozen in air to him. otherwise its not the same.

Sorry. I made a correction to my previous post.

CORRECTION: Punisher shot the bullet from a high-powered Skrull Sniper Rifle four miles away. Sentry was fast enough to hear the bullet being fired, locate where the bullet would strike (Norman Osborne's head), and caught it between two fingers. I'd say that's a little more impressive than Atom and Flash evading multiple bullets.

Additionally, those bullets may have been frozen to Flash and Atom. But bullets could very well be perceived as frozen to Sentry, as well, considering how fast he can react to just one after it was shot.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry. I made a correction to my previous post.

CORRECTION: Punisher shot the bullet from a high-powered Skrull Sniper Rifle four miles away. Sentry was fast enough to hear the bullet being fired, locate where the bullet would strike (Norman Osborne's head), and caught it between two fingers. I'd say that's a little more impressive than Atom and Flash evading multiple bullets.

Additionally, those bullets may have been frozen to Flash and Atom. But bullets could very well be perceived as frozen to Sentry, as well, considering how fast he can react to just one after it was shot.

they werent evadign multiple bullets... there was a battle going on and flash and atom decided to help one side and ran and picked the bullets from the sky since they were frozen in time to them. i didnt count them but there were probably about 20, not just one like sentry. and there is a text box saying it happened in a nano second. plus a clock showing it. in the scan i posted they talked and talked and cap atom flew towards the nuke all within a micro second. now if you dont have a feat like that for sentry we must move on.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NOTICE THE CLOCK

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thanosii

void has killed high end matter manipulators before he is leagues above atom. Monarch isn't atom bloodlusted he is 52atoms in one

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Void..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

since i changed this to void. i made this new 52 AND pre 52, meaning all feats are allowed. and theyre both bloodlusted

Still interested though.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any other takes

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With pre 52 feats allowed for CA, he takes this easily.

He casually created a copy of the DC universe with every inhabitant in it, including such beings as Spectre, then just as casually destroyed it, Sentry/Void doesn't have anything on that level.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If Thor is able to kill Sentry,then Captain Atom could do it too.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

ABC logic. Thor uses magic. Sentry is weak to magic. More - it was said that Void could die there because he weakned himself by killing god of war. Before that, he took strike from Mjolnir boosted with Norn Stones.

I wouldn't say that normally Thor could repeat that, but even if he will in Uncanny Avengers in next months, it will be irrelevant for this fight, since CA doesn't have magic.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

ABC logic. Thor uses magic. Sentry is weak to magic. More - it was said that Void could die there because he weakned himself by killing god of war. Before that, he took strike from Mjolnir boosted with Norn Stones.

I wouldn't say that normally Thor could repeat that, but even if he will in Uncanny Avengers in next months, it will be irrelevant for this fight, since CA doesn't have magic.

Captain Atom does have some amazing powers,still.I say he could beat Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@stronger said:

It is irrelevant if he can beat Thor or not. Thor is nothing like Sentry/Void and Sentry/Void is nothing like Thor. Winning with one, doesn't prove that You can take another.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is faster. i think we can all agree that theyre both powerful, so maybe it comes down to who gets their shot off first. and secondly, can that shot keep the enemy down.

Those are the only 2 things we should be looking into in my opinion, nothing else matters.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is faster. i think we can all agree that theyre both powerful, so maybe it comes down to who gets their shot off first. and secondly, can that shot keep the enemy down.

Those are the only 2 things we should be looking into in my opinion, nothing else matters.

Rather if Atom can put down Void permanently. And I doubt it, since he doesn't have magic.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rather if Atom can put down Void permanently. And I doubt it, since he doesn't have magic.

Still keeping in mind that we have to know who is faster, i have a question, why does magic keep coming up? is magic the only thing that affects void???

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@stronger said:

It is irrelevant if he can beat Thor or not. Thor is nothing like Sentry/Void and Sentry/Void is nothing like Thor. Winning with one, doesn't prove that You can take another.

Fair enough.

I still think Cap could take Void.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

Still keeping in mind that we have to know who is faster, i have a question, why does magic keep coming up? is magic the only thing that affects void???

It seems so. Emma's telepathy was clearly not enough to put him down, rather stun.

Brute strength? Hard to prove that it can, since Hulk and Thor couldn't put him down in that way and only one who could was MK Sentry. And he only matched him, not KOd or something like that.

Energy and matter manipulation, even time-reality warping, Creel's and Rouge's absorbing powers and many other things used in his fight with Fanastic Four, Inhumans, X-Men and Avengers - all failed.

Only magic worked on Void and it also worked on Sentry pretty well. Both Strange and Doom did better than any other hero before. Loki with Norn Stones was first who actually hurt Void. And Thor killed weakned version of him. Even Watcher Atau, said that onyl thing that helped Uatu's universe was weakness that came from killing Ares (according to Atau void will kill him in next minutes and we have seen Void literally eating his Earth).

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@stronger said:

Fair enough.

I still think Cap could take Void.

btw, thor only killed sentry because he wanted to die. sentry doesnt die die unless he wants to.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@inconvenient_truth

That's an impressive feat, but I feel it doesn't beat Sentry's. And that's okay, because I won't base the rest of my choice on that alone. Other than that, now that Sentry can be Void, the tables have turned in his favor for the slightest, though there is still a chance that Atom can take him out. Though I am partial to say that Void wins in the end.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers