**Captain Atom VS Sentry

• 116 results
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@easternwind: Hulk was pulling his hits, and he took 3 punches from Hulk and already had a disfigured face. Not exactly a good instance for Sentry, that the reason i never use it.

How many punches depends on Sentry's highest physical damage soak feat.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ghostravage:

@easternwind: Hulk was pulling his hits, and he took 3 punches from Hulk and already had a disfigured face. Not exactly a good instance for Sentry, that the reason i never use it.

How many punches depends on Sentry's highest physical damage soak feat.

Well, I am not argueing for sentry , Im asking for you opinion, if you dont want to say, because of your CaV, and that It could be used agaisnt you , thats fine.

I Did know he was pulling his punches to a degree, but most heros pull there punches with other heros, the feats are still used, Do we know how much hulk was holding back? My memory of WWh is hazy, im gunna look for the scans , and the scans where he said he was holding back,

I actually think Sentry v Hulk is a really cool fight ,ive enjoyed your 2v2Cav a ton, you / the other guy for hulk/sentry and goku/superman, just want to say that, youve done a great job of crusing a ton of the sentry debaters points.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Judging by what Night has shown in the CaV... his best feat is nuke level... Something Hulk was replicating with his Thunderclaps alone back in the day, his punches are compared to Black Bolt's whisper and above... And that's without being Green Scar and without the gamma channeling perk.

If anything, being nuke level against Hulk isn't impressive at all and Sentry should start feeling the punches quite hard off the bat given Hulk's striking force and Sentry's physical durability. Of course, this is ignoring the obvious plot device Sentry represents with his calming aura over Hulk and his overpowered void side.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: Ignore the WWH instance, i've never used such instance as a reference for Hulk's potential stomp over Sentry. It had way too much plot behind, Sentry wasn't mentally stable and Hulk was pulling his hits. That aside, you can't base an argument with only 1 instance... I have plenty of feats to suggest Hulk can give Sentry a beat down he'll never forget.

Notwithstanding the fact that rules dictate, if version is not mentioned, we go with current character.

Which would be Death Seed Sentry. Who put Thor down without much effort.

Additionally, this version of the Sentry appears to have retained his ability to have complete control over his own molecular structure. The guy has come back, twice, from being de-atomized by Owen Reese. He has come back from time BFR. He defeated Terrax one handed. Literally. His alter ego, the Void, broke every bone in the Hulk's body

The fact that Sentry could control his own molecular structure, even with the Molecule Man trying to manipulate his molecules, tells me Captain Atom has no chance of doing the same. And that kind of molecular control tells me Captain Atom is not siphoning away the Sentry's power. Not that that is how Sentry's power works anyway.

Captain Atom loses this fight. Sentry is closer to Thanos in power than he is Captain Atom.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GhostRavage

@captnmcdeadpool: Most of those feats have being debunked to be due to Void. Unless he taps on his voided side, he's not performing anything on that scale. I was referring to the Green Scar since the start and Captain Atom would definitely beat Hulk in that incarnation.

Death Seed Sentry is still blow Captain Atom.

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: Most of those feats have being debunked to be due to Void. Unless he taps on his voided side, he's not performing anything on that scale. I was referring to the Green Scar since the start and Captain Atom would definitely beat Hulk in that incarnation.

Death Seed Sentry is still blow Captain Atom.

Hmm. Not sure what debunking you are referring to, but current Sentry still shows he retains his powers as the Sentry.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Atom gets smoked.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: You're mixing incarnations... Both instances in Dark Avenger's it was Sentry tapping into his Void side, even the Siege script implies it. You can see the full context behind those instances, including Molecule Man's one in this CaV. If anything, the only reason Sentry is able to perform molecular manipulation is because of his voided side since it was Void who showed to have such ability in the first place. Death Seed Sentry has no Void whatsoever... So why mentioning such ability if there's no Void, let alone New Avenger's Sentry never showing such ability.

That aside, Sentry has never shown Molecular Manipulation besides those 2 instances, not something as consistent as flying or bricking fights for you to base your entire winning argument on that. Moreover, the Molecule Man instance is generally judged as a huge PIS moment in Sentry's career given the plethora of feats Molecule Man has over Sentry in that department. I mean, it was Bendis after all, and he consistently blow characters out of proportion.

Im not sure if you saw the Captain Atom respect thread. Im willing to say Atom is even too fast for Sentry.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: You're mixing incarnations... Both instances in Dark Avenger's it was Sentry tapping into his Void side, even the Siege script implies it. You can see the full context behind those instances, including Molecule Man's one in this CaV. If anything, the only reason Sentry is able to perform molecular manipulation is because of his voided side since it was Void who showed to have such ability in the first place. Death Seed Sentry has no Void whatsoever... So why mentioning such ability if there's no Void, let alone New Avenger's Sentry never showing such ability.

That aside, Sentry has never shown Molecular Manipulation besides those 2 instances, not something as consistent as flying or bricking fights for you to base your entire winning argument on that. Moreover, the Molecule Man instance is generally judged as a huge PIS moment in Sentry's career given the plethora of feats Molecule Man has over Sentry in that department. I mean, it was Bendis after all, and he consistently blow characters out of proportion.

Im not sure if you saw the Captain Atom respect thread. Im willing to say Atom is even too fast for Sentry.

Loading Video...

@5:50 he seems to be using some sort of matter manipulations to create those sand warriors.

Also regular, non-Void, non-DS amp Sentry has shown Molecule Manipulation as well.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Non of those instances are solid molecule manipulation feats, the DS Sentry instance is even more sketchy since as far as i know, nothing about the Celestial Amp Sentry has at the moment has been explained, ergo, the potential of it either. That aside, i wouldn't call that instance Molecule Manipulation... Matter Manipulation is fairer but still, it lacks context and consistency to solidly attribute it as Matter Manipulation.

The second instance, im not seeing any molecule manipulation. Sorry. At best, it looks like energy manipulation, something Sentry has actually shown in the past.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Implying that the DS is below captain atom is hilarious

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

Okay. First of all: that's the Sentry. Period.

Secondly, the Sentry is the Void.

This is covered in the second mini. And those two instances cited above? That is the Sentry. I don't know where you are getting this from.

That aside, Sentry has never shown Molecular Manipulation besides those 2 instances, not something as consistent as flying or bricking fights for you to base your entire winning argument on that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notice the scan above involves Death Seed Sentry. Notice he was "regrown from one atom".

???

You are incorrect.

Moreover, the Molecule Man instance is generally judged as a huge PIS moment in Sentry's career given the plethora of feats Molecule Man has over Sentry in that department. I mean, it was Bendis after all, and he consistently blow characters out of proportion.

Generally judged by who? What are you talking about?
Who made this judgment? You??

There was no PIS involved. Like, at all. Unless you have something solid, what you are saying is conjecture. Period.

I am aware of Atom's feats. Prove to me that Atom is a more powerful matter manipulator than Owen Reese. I'll save you the time. You can't.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kingant27

Absorbing man managed to absorb Odin before, and the Cosmic Cube before; but nearly died trying to absorb the Sentry’s power.

Kubik, the most powerful Cosmic Cube being, was inferior to the Molecule Man; as he stated ‘you can do things even I cannot do.

Even the Molecule Man stated that Sentry’s power level is the highest he has ever seen, therefore the Sentry’s power level is at least a top Cosmic Cube level, going by Molecule mans statement.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mtrakos

I'd really like to see this. My hope is sentry bites a curb

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@hulkman123 said:

@5:50 he seems to be using some sort of matter manipulations to create those sand warriors.

Also regular, non-Void, non-DS amp Sentry has shown Molecule Manipulation as well.

He has. These guys claim it's the Void.

*rolls eyes*

And current Nathaniel, in my opinion, is faster than the Sentry. But what difference does it make to a guy with Sentry's power set? These guys seem to think Nathaniel is on par with the Molecule Man. Absolutely ridiculous.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's faster

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GhostRavage

@captnmcdeadpool: Never got the notification, meh...

Okay. First of all: that's the Sentry. Period.

Secondly, the Sentry is the Void.

This is covered in the second mini. And those two instances cited above? That is the Sentry. I don't know where you are getting this from.

Yes. First of all, you can't use Sentry while having different powersets and amps as if they were the same on regular basis. Sentry in Dark Avengers was tapping in and out of Void, say, black eyes and seemingly a more blood lusted persona taking over him. Void and Sentry before Uncanny Avengers were 2 sides of the same coin, however, Sentry does NOT longer posses the Void in him, it was stated by him in Uncanny Avengers...

It is Sentry, nobody said otherwise but the fact he needed to tap into Void, say again, black eyes and seemingly a more blood lusted persona to perform such tactic means he CAN'T do it on regular basis, let alone on that scale given the obvious lack of feats to support its consistency plus Molecule Man's overall publication history. You're in denial, unsupported denial, but hell, let's call a both Molecule Man and Sentry's expert to explain this to you, @killemall, this is your area.

Notice the scan above involves Death Seed Sentry. Notice he was "regrown from one atom".

???

You are incorrect.

Because regenerating from an atom means you have molecular manipulation... *sigh*... Simple semantics yet so hard to understand. That's a regeneration feat, not a molecular manipulation feat.

Im not incorrect, you're using the feat the wrong way.

Generally judged by who? What are you talking about?

Who made this judgment? You??

There was no PIS involved. Like, at all. Unless you have something solid, what you are saying is conjecture. Period.

By everybody that has a shred of knowledge about Sentry's overall shown potential, experts on him that spent quite a time analyzing the instance concluded into it being WAY too inconsistent for both Molecule Man and Sentry to take it seriously, let alone use it as a legit feat to measure either of the characters. Again, let's call @killemall since he has the knowledge and the scans to shut this topic down.

You can talk down to me all you want, at the end, im wont be the one looking silly.

I am aware of Atom's feats. Prove to me that Atom is a more powerful matter manipulator than Owen Reese. I'll save you the time. You can't.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

This is funny, i'll ask the same, prove to me that Sentry is a better molecular manipulator than Owen Reece without using an inconsistent instance, let alone written by Bendis. I'll save you time, you won't, because im positive Owen drowns Sentry in hype and solid feats of that indole, not a vice versa case.

You're just overhyping Sentry like 99% of people that doesn't really analyze his instances does. For the third time, lets call the expert @killemall.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has. These guys claim it's the Void.

*rolls eyes*

And current Nathaniel, in my opinion, is faster than the Sentry. But what difference does it make to a guy with Sentry's power set? These guys seem to think Nathaniel is on par with the Molecule Man. Absolutely ridiculous.

This is so sad, keep talking down to me... I'll just wait patiently for people to turn your arguments to shreds.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Its kool that you dropping some knowledge for my boy CA...I'm surprised your explaining to these guys..Lol

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal sentry energy was too much for absorbing man who had been able to absorb Odin and the cosmic cube unfortunately I can't show it doesn't let me if someone can I'll appreciate it even though captain atom could destroy the planet with his energy Odin and the cosmic cube far surpasses planet busting which means so does sentry

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@captnmcdeadpool:

Yes. First of all, you can't use Sentry while having different powersets and amps as if they were the same on regular basis. Sentry in Dark Avengers was tapping in and out of Void, say, black eyes and seemingly a more blood lusted persona taking over him.

Here is the obvious first hole in your argument. "Seemingly a more blood lusted persona taking over him". "Seemingly" tells me you have no clue what you're talking about.

Notice Osborn's conversation with Bob at the end of that book. The Void had not taken over. You are incorrect:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

Obviously, you are mistaken. The Void persona had not taken over.

Void and Sentry before Uncanny Avengers were 2 sides of the same coin, however, Sentry does NOT longer posses the Void in him, it was stated by him in Uncanny Avengers...

No kidding?

I posted the scan above. I'm aware of this.

It is Sentry, nobody said otherwise but the fact he needed to tap into Void, say again, black eyes and seemingly a more blood lusted persona to perform such tactic means he CAN'T do it on regular basis, let alone on that scale given the obvious lack of feats to support its consistency plus Molecule Man's overall publication history. You're in denial, unsupported denial, but hell, let's call a both Molecule Man and Sentry's expert to explain this to you, @killemall, this is your area.

Again, you don't seem to be so sure. You say seemingly...as if you're reaching. Stop reaching. Know. Or don't know and admit you don't know. Needed to tap into the Void, sheesh.

And I love how everyone here who really doesn't read Marvel comics tries to notify killemall for help.

Because regenerating from an atom means you have molecular manipulation... *sigh*... Simple semantics yet so hard to understand. That's a regeneration feat, not a molecular manipulation feat.

Im not incorrect, you're using the feat the wrong way.

It has always been based on his ability to manipulate his molecular form. Look at the scan above. Robert specifically says, "I can control the molecules in my world".

By everybody that has a shred of knowledge about Sentry's overall shown potential, experts on him that spent quite a time analyzing the instance concluded into it being WAY too inconsistent for both Molecule Man and Sentry to take it seriously, let alone use it as a legit feat to measure either of the characters. Again, let's call @killemall since he has the knowledge and the scans to shut this topic down.

I love how you claim omniscience regarding the Sentry and in the same breath cry for help to killemall. Obviously, you don't seem real sure about what you know.

You can talk down to me all you want, at the end, im wont be the one looking silly.

No one is talking down to you. But you have absolutely nothing to back up your argument except, "seemingly...".

And a cry for help to killemall.

This is funny, i'll ask the same, prove to me that Sentry is a better molecular manipulator than Owen Reece without using an inconsistent instance, let alone written by Bendis.

I never said he was a better matter manipulator than Owen. He just has more control over his own molecular structure than even Owen was able to assert. You assumed that is what I was saying. You would be wrong.

Again.

I'll save you time, you won't, because im positive Owen drowns Sentry in hype and solid feats of that indole, not a vice versa case. You're just overhyping Sentry like 99% of people that doesn't really analyze his instances does. For the third time, lets call the expert @killemall.

Wow. Impressive. 99% of Comic Vine, eh? And I'm sure you, can elaborate at length what 99% of Comic Vine says.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@captnmcdeadpool: @ghostravage: Sorry i am at work atm, and just got the tag. Impressive debate a little to aggressive there, i'll post areas i can clarify when i get time (which probably wont be before the weekened). Wanted to apologise for delay in advance and Ghostravage, havent forgotten you, just the tag thing wasnt working for me for some time.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: I bet you didn't check the link i gave you before. Anyway, i'll postpone this "debate" until Killemall comes with the real context.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#77  Edited By kidman560

@ghostravage: dude dial back a little bit. Ok I have a question for you. a stable Sentry took down Terex the Tamer, who I admit is not that impressive, except for Bob did it with 1 hand. He dodged a point blank blast and then shattered his ax with 1 hand. This was not a voided Sentry he was calm. Do honestly mean to tell me that Hulk could put up with that and more importantly beat someone like that. I have a few scans to show you when I get home but the Sentry from WWH was unstable and one of the weakest versions we have seen of Sentry. Meanwhile WWH was one of the stronger versions we have seen of Hulk. I'm just saying it seems like you are stretching a bit here with saying Hulk can beat Sentry

From the Tablet of

Kidman560

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Im debating that topic currently. Be my guess and drop by here, im quite convinced Green Scar beats him and i have solid arguments to support my stance.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: well after reading the opening arguments for nighthunder im not entirely convinced he knows what hes talking about because he missed a few scans for example

he no sells Absorbing Man who constantly knocks thor around

heres the Terax scan i was talking about

and theres allot more thats why im worried

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: So what? He beat Absorbing Man with energy overcharging, not by beating him physically. Hulk is no energy drainer outside of Gamma. Knocking Thor around is a feat that pretty much every single powerhouse has done let alone Hulk...

Show me some Terrax's feats mate. Where is his strength... How strong are those beams that go out his arm and not his axe. If anything, the only reason why Terrax is a herald is because of the damage output his axe delivers, output he didn't even unleashed in his fight with Sentry, he didn't managed to swing his axe in the first place.

Im not sure if you read the entire thing, i doubt it since it's somehow a quite long text but meh... I give WAY too many points for mentally stable Sentry to beat Hulk.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kidman560

@ghostravage: well Teraxs' ax has cut through Galactus' ship pretty easily and i believe he gave the Fantastic Four a good walloping. but other than that i have no feats other than hes a heral of galactus and again Sentry did it with 1 hand.

and Absorbing Man threw him through a house and Sentry was fine. more importantly Sentry didnt beat him by energy overload Absrobing Man couldnt handle the power of Sentry and considering Absorbing Man has absorbed some pretty high energies in his time its impressive

also Sentry knocked Doom's face in the dirt solo and that is not something the Hulk has been able to do nor has the hulk been able to rip dooms armor apart like that. im just saying the only time Hulk came even close to beating Sentry was a time where Sentry was at his weakest and Hulk was very close to his strongest

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Hulk could kill Doom if he wanted to. Hulk could kill plenty of people if he wanted to. Anyway, i wont argue about this anymore.

My CaV shows WAY too much points to suggest Hulk beats Sentry. The WWH instance is useless, and Sentry was NOT at his weakest and im positive that's an unsupported assertion, even Reed and Ben said he was releasing an amount of energy he had never released before. Not that it matters since Hulk needed to fight him while pulling his hits and with Sentry's calming aura all along, the instance had too much plot from both sides to even consider it.

Looking objectively to both sides, Sentry can't really beat Hulk without void and aura. The Doom comparison is a weak ABC logic mate, Sentry is not beating Hulk by reaping his flesh nor by overflowing his energies through him... If anything, the only things a mentally stable Sentry has shown is energy projection, all the other stuff is rather physical which Hulk can endure and counter.

Let's leave this to later, or take your time and read through the CaV... Im certain you will find some interesting things there.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Captain Atom is way too powerful (broken). IIRC, he was nonchalantly jumping through time streams, giving people powers, operating at light speeds, transmuting matter, and more. Sentry is strong, and we all know void is supposed to be even stronger but he's never gone up against someone like Cpt. Atom....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Killemall

@captnmcdeadpool: @ghostravage: Alright lets see if i can help answer some question being raised.

=======================================================================================

First its hard to argue Sentry with Black Eyes isnt tapping into Void power, specially under Bendis. The first evidence to it, lets too at the script from Seige # 1 where Bendis tries to explain what the Black Eyes mean. Give Seige story arc wasnt over when the issue was published and most of what Bendis said was put under spoiler, now that the series it completely its easy to see what Bendis was trying to say.

No Caption Provided

Bendis tries to explain the artist what the black eye means, "But it's the almost black state, and black eyes that are so off putting about The Sentry. Something is wrong"

While his actual explanation was redacted, for spoiler purpose, Seige clearly shows us what was wrong with Sentry, mentally unstable Sentry was on verge of Voiding out.

The change between normal eyed Sentry and Blacked eye , is actually showcased earlier in Mighty Avengers # 5

No Caption Provided

The moment Sentry gets sad and angry about the death of his wife Ultron notes:

"Energy fluctuation detected"

Followed by.

"Energy type unidentified"

Then we see Sentry eyes have changed.

Other writers might have other idea, but as far as Bendis is concerned and Molecule Man vs Sentry took place under Bendis pen, Black Eyed Sentry is one on the verge of Voiding out, which evidently changes his energy source, his power , everything.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry Would take this fight. If you've ever read Siege, it says in that comic, "There is no limit to his power set." Is there anything that says that about Captain Atom? If so, please let me know, as I do not know a lot about Captain Atom. That said, I do know a lot about Sentry. If anyone is interested, please let me know if they have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE that Captain Atom could beat Sentry.

Yes, Captain Atom has been stated to be a god several times, stated to have no limits and be able to do pretty much anything. Statements < Feats. Sentry doesn't have unlimited feat, CA doesn't have god feats.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Thank you very much mate... I have a similar analysis in my CaV. :)

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If death seed or void, then sentry, if normal sentry, then captain atom.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absorbing man managed to absorb Odin before, and the Cosmic Cube before; but nearly died trying to absorb the Sentry’s power.

Kubik, the most powerful Cosmic Cube being, was inferior to the Molecule Man; as he stated ‘you can do things even I cannot do.

Even the Molecule Man stated that Sentry’s power level is the highest he has ever seen, therefore the Sentry’s power level is at least a top Cosmic Cube level, going by Molecule mans statement.

Atom wins

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By johnfrank120

ATOM!!!

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91  Edited By Claymore1998

Captain Atom

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS sentry : He is really more powerful than atom. Better feats.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats > Statements.

The Cap wins almost every time

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CPT Atom wins . I dont see Sentry defeating him TP on martain level it aint happen .

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel if stable Robert/regular sentry.

Robert if he's void.

Considering this op describes morals off, void may take over most probably.

Sentry/void ftw.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel if stable Robert/regular sentry.

Robert if he's void.

Considering this op describes morals off, void may take over most probably.

Sentry/void ftw.

In fact sentry is stronger when he is stable.
Don't forget that Robert Reynolds is basically the entity with superhumans powers and Sentry and Void just two mental projections of his mental issues.

And DS Sentry is the "sane" one. He is cleaned of his mental problems so we can think that in some ways stable sentry = DS sentry, regarding to his powers who remains the same.

There was a statement that all powers of the sentry are derived from his molecular manipulation power so in fact all of his feats are molecular manipulation feats : that put him far above Captain Atom.

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: death seed sentry is STRONGER than void look it up

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers