Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
Shonen said:
"Isn't captain atom monarch now and if he could tangle with prime he should be able to take sentry whose considered weaker than superman."
True. However, since the OP says it's Captain Atom, then it's Captain Atom.
Avatar image for olly_smokes_weed_4_lyfe
olly_smokes_weed_4_lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Captain Atom

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
Captain Atom would beat Sentry in a good fight...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Atom with ease

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Atom shoot what could Sentry really do to hurt him???

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SeSAW
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Atom shoot what could Sentry really do to hurt him???"
Bust his suit
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By HalJordan1986x

And how would he do that? Cap can take shots from Supes and Captain Marvel who are way stronger then Sentry and any energy attack Sentry tries will be absorbed instantly

Sentry is going to die horribly here

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Nighthunter

Captain Atom

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Bust his suit"
It's not as simple as you make it seem, SeSAW.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nighthunter

Worth to mention, Breach is weaker version of Captain Atom from a parallel universe (revealed in Infinite Crisis) and he did this to Martian Manhunter as well as go toe to toe with Superman

caption
caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SeSAW
Nighthunter said:
"Worth to mention, Breach is weaker version of Captain Atom from a parallel universe (revealed in Infinite Crisis) and he did this to Martian Manhunter as well as go toe to toe with Superman

caption
caption
"
Breach aint weaker than Cap.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Worth to mention, Breach is weaker version of Captain Atom from a parallel universe (revealed in Infinite Crisis) and he did this to Martian Manhunter as well as go toe to toe with Superman

caption
caption
"
Breach aint weaker than Cap."
call me crazy, I'll believe the writers over you ;p
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Nighthunter said:

caption
caption
"
Breach aint weaker than Cap."
Dont comment on characters you know nothing about
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Breach aint weaker than Cap."

Yes, he is.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Captain Atom with ease
He wont even break a sweat dealing with a chump like Sentry

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HalJordan1986x
never give up said:
"Captain Atom.CURBSTOMP."
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hadrelius

I started by backing Sentry but from what has been shown lately of him compared to Cap Atom recent showings, I don't think he would win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By geraldthesloth

Captain Atom

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If CA had probelms with Apollo (who isn't close to Sentry power output). So I'm going back to my previous statement that Cap Atom can't absorb all of Sentry's power. Plus, the Sentry can draw power from various sources (unlike Superman), so lies another question as to him being able stop him from drawing more power."
"

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If CA had probelms with Apollo (who isn't close to Sentry power output). So I'm going back to my previous statement that Cap Atom can't absorb all of Sentry's power. Plus, the Sentry can draw power from various sources (unlike Superman), so lies another question as to him being able stop him from drawing more power."
"

"

That's what I started with, but the more I seen of both, and considering what others have stated. My opinion is now Cap Atom.

Sentry is not the Sentry they are saying he is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

That's what I started with, but the more I seen of both, and considering what others have stated. My opinion is now Cap Atom.

"
Nobody has stated anything that proves Captain Atom can beat Sentry but ok...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

"
Nobody has stated anything that proves Captain Atom can beat Sentry but ok...
"

Of course not. It's all speculation and opinion. That;s what makes a battle thread like this good to me. There are so mnay factors to consider that lean to either way. He it's close like these two.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
Of course not. It's all speculation and opinion. That;s what makes a battle thread like this good to me. There are so mnay factors to consider that lean to either way. He it's close like these two. "
You're contradicting yourself.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75  Edited By SUNMAN

I'm going with Sentry on this one I think he is too powerful for Captain Atom

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
Of course not. It's all speculation and opinion. That;s what makes a battle thread like this good to me. There are so mnay factors to consider that lean to either way. He it's close like these two. "
"

How?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

How? "
You said that the more you saw of both characters and considering WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID you changed your opinion.I said that nobody said anything that proves Captain Atom can win and you said OF COURSE NOT..that's contradictory.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

How? "
You said that the more you saw of both characters and considering WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID you changed your opinion.I said that nobody said anything that proves Captain Atom can win and you said OF COURSE NOT..that's contradictory.
"

The "OF COURSE NOT" was aimed at the comment of "NOBODY HAS STATED ANYTHING THAT PROVES CAP ATOM CAN BEAT SENTRY". That's why I went into the statement of it all being SPECULTION. There is no proof but only opinion.

Easy mistake and just as easily cleared up.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

How? "
"

The "OF COURSE NOT" was aimed at the comment of "NOBODY HAS STATED ANYTHING THAT PROVES CAP ATOM CAN BEAT SENTRY". That's why I went into the statement of it all being SPECULTION. There is no proof but only opinion.

Easy mistake and just as easily cleared up. "
I know what it was aimed at..you are reiterating my point.YOU SAID "based on what I have seen from both characters...AND WHAT HAS BEEN STATED.I change my opinion.So if I said...nobody has stated anything that proves Captain Atom can beat Sentry and then you say...Of course not..you contradicted yourself because you just said that your opinion was changed based on what people said.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"

How? "
"

Easy mistake and just as easily cleared up. "
I know what it was aimed at..you are reiterating my point.YOU SAID "based on what I have seen from both characters...AND WHAT HAS BEEN STATED.I change my opinion.So if I said...nobody has stated anything that proves Captain Atom can beat Sentry and then you say...Of course not..you contradicted yourself because you just said that your opinion was changed based on what people said.
"

I do change my open sometimes based on what is said by others. I keep an open mind and I'm not trying to win anything. I learn new facts from listen to others.

Still don't know why you think I contradicted myself, uless I said I don't care what others say. And I never said that.

I think you are taking these thread debates to personal.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
I do change my open sometimes based on what is said by others. I keep an open mind and I'm not trying to win anything. I learn new facts from listen to others.

Still don't know why you think I contradicted myself, uless I said I don't care what others say. And I never said that.

I think you are taking these thread debates to personal."
Is something wrong with you? Let me try to explain this one more time.

You said your opinion changed based on what people said in this thread.
I said nothing was said that would make that so
You said..Of course
So then you contradicted yourself.You first said what people said changed your opinion and saying of course to what I said would mean the exact opposite.

I'm not taking threads personal.You're making it personal by pretending to know how I feel and what I think.Stick to the thread.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

You said..Of course
So then you contradicted yourself.You first said what people said changed your opinion and saying of course to what I said would mean the exact opposite.

I'm not taking threads personal.You're making it personal by pretending to know how I feel and what I think.Stick to the thread.
"
I'm going to just consider this as you having a bad day. You are normally better than this, but you seem to be out of sorts right now.

I am telling you that my use of the "OF COURSE" was due to your statement of "No Proof". My of course was saying "of course there is no proof cause it's all speculaton."
It has nothing to do with my choice to listen to other opinion.

I will state it again,

I started out in this thread feeling that Sentry would win, but after reading what others have siad and what was been shown of the two opponents recently. I'm going with Cap Atom now.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kentaxx

Captain Atom OVERKILL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

You said..Of course

"
I'm going to just consider this as you having a bad day. You are normally better than this, but you seem to be out of sorts right now.

I am telling you that my use of the "OF COURSE" was due to your statement of "No Proof". My of course was saying "of course there is no proof cause it's all speculaton."

I will state it again,

I started out in this thread feeling that Sentry would win, but after reading what others have siad and what was been shown of the two opponents recently. I'm going with Cap Atom now.

"
You aren't making any sense and then you are acting like it is me who is having a bad day?

You are contradicting yourself even in this post.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hadrelius
Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

Why do you think it would be?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

Why do you think it would be? "
Because he's HalJordan1986x and He's a DC fanboy..thus anyone Marvel has no chance.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

You said..Of course

"

I will state it again,

"
You aren't making any sense and then you are acting like it is me who is having a bad day?

You are contradicting yourself even in this post.
"
OK
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Kentaxx
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

Because he's HalJordan1986x and He's a DC fanboy..thus anyone Marvel has no chance.
"
I just said Sentry beats Apollo on the other thread, Im not a DC fanboy, I have a Black Bolt avatar :'(
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

"
I just said Sentry beats Apollo on the other thread, Im not a DC fanboy, I have a Black Bolt avatar :'(
"
You're covering.I know it's you Hal.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Kentaxx

With that being said, I say Cap overkill because hes IMO one of DC top 3 most powerful heroes
And the guy created a freaking universe

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
"With that being said, I say Cap overkill because hes IMO one of DC top 3 most powerful heroes
"
But he's not top 3.Captain Marvel,Superman,and Wonder Woman are top 3,unless Black Adam counts as a hero.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Kentaxx

Im not green lantern, he is a fictional character, I am a real person xD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
"Im not green lantern, he is a fictional character, I am a real person xD
You're not fooling anyone.BTW Hal Jordan is above Captain Atom as well.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kentaxx

NOooooooo Cap beat him before he beat him, he beat Kilowag too

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

"

But you thought StrongestOneThereIs was me cause we both use U and are on the same threads.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Hadrelius
Kentaxx said:
"With that being said, I say Cap overkill because hes IMO one of DC top 3 most powerful heroes
"
So you think he is just more powerful than Sentry?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Kentaxx

Cap is one of the 3 top most powerful heroes in DC
Hes above Majestics range of power

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

"

But you thought StrongestOneThereIs was me cause we both use U and are on the same threads. "
You're the same person too.Neither of you is fooling anyone.You are the one who co-signs SOTI's points and he always seems to pop up and take the same position you do.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

"

But you thought StrongestOneThereIs was me cause we both use U and are on the same threads. "
You're the same person too.Neither of you is fooling anyone.You are the one who co-signs SOTI's points and he always seems to pop up and take the same position you do.
"

Only when it comes to the Hulk do we agree. I call himm SOTI cause his name is too long to keep typing. He doesn't mind.

But why would anyone need to have to fool anyone like that?

I recentlt saw someone say that you and another person was the same person. It that true?
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom OVERKILL
"

"

"

Alpha is to nice of a guy to tell u but your an idiot Vance. He cares about points, Im here to talk comics.