Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@imaginaryman said:
" @Static Shock: wait if CA is immune to magic or "anti-magic energy", doesn't that mean his energy blasts can puncture or maybe eliminate Juggernaut's forcefield? "
Good point.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Nighthunter

Captain Atom would destroy the juggernaut

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By mrtrickster
@Nighthunter said:
"Captain Atom would destroy the juggernaut "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I'm sorry, but how would Captain Atom destroy Juggernaut, especially if this original version and not the current one?  I've already been over how the battle would play out, and there's a large possibility that he may not be able to win because of Juggernaut's impressive durability. You can't beat what you can't hurt. There's no BFR here, either.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By TheFallenOne
@MrRagePants said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @MrRagePants: Juggernaut at the beginning of 8th Day owned Thor like nothing. Not to mention that when he faced Prime, he was depowered, and still managed to contend with him. Captain Atom can't hurt J. "

I already acknowledge that CA will not hurt J. But how will Juggy do against a flying speedster that blasts energies all day is my question.  "

A forcefield can completly steal a momentum of object that comes near Juggy at least 2m. Examples of it are stopping Mjolnir at full charge (can travel many times FTL eben on Earth), and stopping a tank trown by  Beast. Also Juggy can be fast if he want to be (I'll post the scan that states this if you want, and the scan basicly indicates that he can do anything if he wishes to), and he once tagged the Quicksilver.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
" @MrRagePants said:

" @MrRagePants: Juggernaut at the beginning of 8th Day owned Thor like nothing. Not to mention that when he faced Prime, he was depowered, and still managed to contend with him. Captain Atom can't hurt J. "

I already acknowledge that CA will not hurt J. But how will Juggy do against a flying speedster that blasts energies all day is my question.  "
A forcefield can completly steal a momentum of object that comes near Juggy at least 2m. Examples of it are stopping Mjolnir at full charge (can travel many times FTL eben on Earth), and stopping a tank trown by  Beast. Also Juggy can be fast if he want to be (I'll post the scan that states this if you want, and the scan basicly indicates that he can do anything if he wishes to), and he once tagged the Quicksilver. "
you're reaching there.  The scan indicates that he can be fast if he feels like being fast, nothing else.
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By imaginaryman

here's a question(due to my lack of knowledge with Juggy)

his power is with that he's an unstoppable force when he begins to gain momentum up to an infinite amount right? and that he has a mgical force field? is that accurate? or does he have more powers?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imaginaryman said:
" here's a question(due to my lack of knowledge with Juggy)  his power is with that he's an unstoppable force when he begins to gain momentum up to an infinite amount right? and that he has a mgical force field? is that accurate? or does he have more powers? "
he's invulnerable to physical attacks and he's very strong
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By imaginaryman
@the human Juggernaut: is he naturally invulnerable or is that also due to the forcefield?
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@imaginaryman said:
" here's a question(due to my lack of knowledge with Juggy)  his power is with that he's an unstoppable force when he begins to gain momentum up to an infinite amount right? and that he has a mgical force field? is that accurate? or does he have more powers? "
Varies with each retcon of Juggernaut. Classic Juggernaut has virtually unlimited strength, impervious to all energy attacks except for high tier mental powers, can not be physically hurt, can cast magic, has a forcefield that can do crazy things like shoot out orbs and steal speed, immortal to the point where he is eternal, his size can vary. 

Movie Juggernaut is a mutant when once gain momentum, can not be stopped.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@imaginaryman said:
" @the human Juggernaut: is he naturally invulnerable or is that also due to the forcefield? "
Yes, anything that has to do with the natural universe, Juggernaut's skin is immune to harm. The magical forcefield, protects him from unnatural powers like magic.
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By imaginaryman
@Cypher's Gambit: well since the OP states him at his strongest point below trion, I'd say Juggy will take this now, he seems to be too powerful to be a character in fact

Because it comes to the point where even though CA can eliminate his forcefield,he can't damage juggy though....

is juggy actually a mutant?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By difficlus

Probably a stalemate...

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@imaginaryman said:

" @Cypher's Gambit: well since the OP states him at his strongest point below trion, I'd say Juggy will take this now, he seems to be too powerful to be a character in fact  Because it comes to the point where even though CA can eliminate his forcefield,he can't damage juggy though....  is juggy actually a mutant? "

The comic Juggernaut is not a mutant. Or I should say, the real concept of Juggernaut was not to be a mutant. Cain is a normal human, who became an avatar for a magical deity called Cyttorak. Marvel made the Juggernaut specifically to be a menace for all the Marvel character roster to be used as a plot device jobber without ever killing him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@imaginaryman said:
" @the human Juggernaut: is he naturally invulnerable or is that also due to the forcefield? "
Both.
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By imaginaryman
@Cypher's Gambit: Oh.... I was always confused about that, thanks 

anyway my conclusion says juggernaut wins
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By difficlus

I change my mind, current juggernaut can be drowned, Captain atom wins this...

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
" I change my mind, current juggernaut can be drowned, Captain atom wins this... "
So you're another one who didn't read the OP ?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By difficlus
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @difficlus said:
" I change my mind, current juggernaut can be drowned, Captain atom wins this... "
So you're another one who didn't read the OP ? "
yes i am...:P sorry i forgot the read it this time. *shrug* sorry
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@difficlus said:
Did Juggernaut drown or did Cain Marko drown?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By difficlus
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @difficlus said:
Did Juggernaut drown or did Cain Marko drown? "
Juggernaut drowned IIRC, and there the same person.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lance Bastro

me!!! juggernaut!!! 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By TheFallenOne
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @MrRagePants said:

A forcefield can completly steal a momentum of object that comes near Juggy at least 2m. Examples of it are stopping Mjolnir at full charge (can travel many times FTL eben on Earth), and stopping a tank trown by  Beast. Also Juggy can be fast if he want to be (I'll post the scan that states this if you want, and the scan basicly indicates that he can do anything if he wishes to), and he once tagged the Quicksilver. "
you're reaching there.  The scan indicates that he can be fast if he feels like being fast, nothing else. "

Well HJ you missunderstood me. My point was that it was an indication that he can do anything he wants because it was stated that he can be fast if he wants, based on the fact that he was always classified as no-superhuman speed, and Classic Cain has been able to do some other things when he wanted (example woould be shooting an energy beams). But it's ok I expressed on the wrong way, and forgot to type that it's purely my asumption.
Noelieboats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Noelieboats

in a structureless enviorment flight and energy projection would be a big bonus. Captain atom would have the advantage of speed and intellect perhaps he could bury juggernaut under an almost infinite amount of rock by unleashing on the ground around him. Juggernaut can't jump like the hulk I fail to see how he could lay his hands on captain atom. In a physical brawl I would have to give it to juggernaut shy of captain atom shunting him into space.

Captain atom for me.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Lance Bastro:
Is that really you ? LOL  
The costume pretty cool but the arms need to work.i dont think your Juggernaut punch would hurt take out Jubilee:)
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#126  Edited By HellionVulcan

I can't see captain atom doing anything worthy to harm Juggernaut in any way & since juggernaut never tries & need food air anything i'm sure once he caught CA he could break him .

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#127  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

Juggernaut

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By EpitomeofCool

w/out bfr, might be a stalemate....

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

I don't care what Cain's strength or whatnot is, Captain Atom breaks him up into his individual atoms and, buh-by Juggy!

Enough with the: Oh, but he could go against a mean, green, side of beef. Oooh.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernauts force field is magical. Can Captain Atom transmute him?

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:

Juggernauts force field is magical. Can Captain Atom transmute him?

Highly doubt it.