LOL

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Lord44

Gorr > King Thor > Odin. Can this be said for Captain Atom?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk. I havnt read anything with gorr in it

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr defientily, CAptain Atom is not on his level yet.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gorr.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Insert and Quote @killemall statement from H'el vs Gorr)

This is raw powers vs Versatility.

Gorr is more powerful, Atom is very versatile and Gorr doesnt have answer to his versatility.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting and weird answers

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gorr with the Sword 10/10s. If Gorr doesn't have the sword, Atom 10/10s.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gorr slaughterhouse.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Atom might take this but if I remember correctly, Gorr has beaten 3 versions of Thor.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

New 52 Atom might take this but if I remember correctly, Gorr has beaten 3 versions of Thor.

One of whom is equal to Odin.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldnt he just use his army of constructs to distract him

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr stomps captain atom

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Gorr, he doesn't have anti matter manipulation feats. So he should lose eventually.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@kangconquers: Oh I think that is Old King Thor

Yes. The Necro Sword recently was used to defeat Galactus. Given that would be part of this thread's "standard equipment", Gorr would slaughter Atom 10/10. Atom isn't Odin/ Old King Thor level or Galactus Level.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kangconquers

@army2442 said:

As much as I like Gorr, he doesn't have anti matter manipulation feats. So he should lose eventually.

He's using a sword that put down Galactus. He doesn't need Anti-matter manipulation feats.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: If he doesn't normally have that sword with him then it wouldn't be considered standard gear.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

Yes. The Necro Sword recently was used to defeat Galactus. Given that would be part of this thread's "standard equipment", Gorr would slaughter Atom 10/10. Atom isn't Odin/ Old King Thor level or Galactus Level.

When did The Necrosword get used on Galactus?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Gorr kill new 52 Atom?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheMagicStik

Anyways the entire Gorr the God Butcher Arc was awesome but at the same time filled with plot hax out the ass. I mean somehow Thor out of the infinity of all the gods in the entire infinite Universe is the strongest god, I call plot hax. Somehow Gorr was so powerful he killed or enslaved every god in the Universe but got smacked around by Young Thor? Somehow King Thor is considered stronger than Odin but can't shatter a planet with his attacks much less a Galaxy like Odin has. Somehow the three Thors while seemingly winning knock Gorr into the sun and then boom they're all down and Gorr is unharmed on the next panel. Then later Gorr is apparently not durable enough to prevent his eye from being bitten out by Young Thor and then magically King Thor can solo Gorr then magically TWO Mjolnirs is enough to contain a bomb that is litterally going to go through time and wipe out every single god >.< P L O T H A X

My point is, Gorr while cool AF and the Arc as good as it was, it was filled with plot hax and Gorr hasn't shown planet busting or anything for that matter to say that he could hurt Captain Atom let alone kill him.

Captain Atom is fast enough to casually chat with Flash in hyper time, strong enough to take on the entire Justice League by himself and kill them all in an alternate timeline, powerful enough to easily materialize an earth destroying bomb and give it to a follower to use, he can absorb and disperse nuke + energy, he can reform himself from nothing, he can be litterally everywhere at once on earth and alter reality as he sees fit to make it so that 0 bad things happen on earth, he can view particles at the molecular level and change or disperse them, he can imbue others with godly powers, he can cassually stroll through time and change the future and past, he can make people have amazing illusions, he can create new life, etc etc etc.

All of that^ is on panel feats not implied crap.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kangconquers

The problem with all this is it's not even about Gorr. It's about the Necro Sword, which in terms of his actually appearances, has been standard equipment for his only major arc.

If the Necro Sword is powerful enough to bring down Galactus, it can take Captain Atom down without any trouble.

Anyways the entire Gorr the God Butcher Arc was awesome but at the same time filled with plot hax out the ass. I mean somehow Thor out of the infinity of all the gods in the entire infinite Universe is the strongest god, I call plot hax. Somehow Gorr was so powerful he killed or enslaved every god in the Universe but got smacked around by Young Thor? Somehow King Thor is considered stronger than Odin but can't shatter a planet with his attacks much less a Galaxy like Odin has. Somehow the three Thors while seemingly winning knock Gorr into the sun and then boom they're all down and Gorr is unharmed on the next panel. Then later Gorr is apparently not durable enough to prevent his eye from being bitten out by Young Thor and then magically King Thor can solo Gorr then magically TWO Mjolnirs is enough to contain a bomb that is litterally going to go through time and wipe out every single god >.< P L O T H A X

My point is, Gorr while cool AF and the Arc as good as it was, it was filled with plot hax and Gorr hasn't shown planet busting or anything for that matter to say that he could hurt Captain Atom let alone kill him.

Captain Atom is fast enough to casually chat with Flash in hyper time, strong enough to take on the entire Justice League by himself and kill them all in an alternate timeline, powerful enough to easily materialize an earth destroying bomb and give it to a follower to use, he can absorb and disperse nuke + energy, he can reform himself from nothing, he can be litterally everywhere at once on earth and alter reality as he sees fit to make it so that 0 bad things happen on earth, he can view particles at the molecular level and change or disperse them, he can imbue others with godly powers, he can cassually stroll through time and change the future and past, he can make people have amazing illusions, he can create new life, etc etc etc.

All of that^ is on panel feats not implied crap.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does the sword work. All I've heard so far is how captain Atom isn't on So and so's level. Which actually happens a lot with whoever searching for the marvel guy. Alwyas about levels with those guys. Weird. Anyway. Don't get me wrong. Im not saying he won't. Hell, I don't even know what he can do. That's why I'm asking about how his sword works. Guys maybe it'll help you get your point across if you tell others how certain things would work instead of talking about how it took down another guy. That's abc logic.what works on one guy Might not work on another regardless of what power level you think they're on. Gotta admit though. having power levels is an appealing idea. Its be so col of everyone went walking around with scouters around their eyes like Dragon ball z

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kingant27

Captain Atom Vs Gorr is like comparing Silver Surfer to Odin.

Gorr wins, handily; he is a Skyfather, New-52 Captain Atom is top tier herald level, similar to the Silver Surfer, and before anyone says I am being biased towards Captain Atom; I have read all issues with Captain Atom and looked at every respect thread for New-52 Captain Atom, it is a shame the cancelled his solo series.

Captain Atom is not in his league yet, he needs more feats.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall thoughts?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Killemall

@killemall thoughts?

More or less what you quoted earlier although character limitation may play a huge role. Raw power he is well above Captain Atom, but Captain Atom could alter his entire history by time stream manipulation, he could potentially trans-mutate Gorr into nothingness.

But in character, if he normally dukes it out with Gorr, he is likely going to get killed, although i cant say for certainly because being an energy being who have very little knowledge on what can and cant hurt Captain Atom.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap for sure.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Basically:

In character favors Gorr

Morals off favors Nathaniel

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Posted by Kangconquers (172 posts) - 5 hours, 37 minutes ago - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

^^^THIS!!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think as powerful Captain Atom is, this is like comparing the Silver Surfer to Odin, Gorr wins, handily.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does the sword work. All I've heard so far is how captain Atom isn't on So and so's level. Which actually happens a lot with whoever searching for the marvel guy. Alwyas about levels with those guys. Weird. Anyway. Don't get me wrong. Im not saying he won't. Hell, I don't even know what he can do. That's why I'm asking about how his sword works. Guys maybe it'll help you get your point across if you tell others how certain things would work instead of talking about how it took down another guy. That's abc logic.what works on one guy Might not work on another regardless of what power level you think they're on. Gotta admit though. having power levels is an appealing idea. Its be so col of everyone went walking around with scouters around their eyes like Dragon ball z

It basically vampirically feeds on Gods, and increases in powers based on the number of Gods the user has slain. Gorr had slayed thousands of gods with it, including Skyfathers.

This is basically a ticket to one shoting Captain Atom, who simply is not on Odin level.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....that's really cool. I just fail to see how that would help him against non gods like captain Atom.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....that's really cool. I just fail to see how that would help him against non gods like captain Atom.

I would've agreed. The problem is, Galactus by the strictest definition isn't a God either.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@army2442 said:

He's using a sword that put down Galactus. He doesn't need Anti-matter manipulation feats.

Who doesn't put down Galactus nowdays? Since the 90s he is nothing more than a jobber

New 52 Captain Atom is time-dimensional manipulator as matter manipulator. What Gorr will do if Captain Atom going back in time and killed his weakest version?

@killemall: Could you provide scans?

Dondarrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dondarrion

@kangconquers said:

@zhurong said:

One of whom is equal to Odin.

Even higher. Wielded Odinforce/Thorforce longer than Odin ever did and is half Elder God. Odin has stated that because of this Thor will be more powerful than him once he reaches his full potential.

Gorr wins. He already kicked OKT's ass into submission before current Thor arrived. OKT is basically Thor+Odin. That makes him extremely versatile. Idk how any more versatility will help Cap pull a win here.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr would probably beat captain atom. But he would lose to monarch.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom Should Win here !! .

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gorr is way too powerful he should win

Couldn't captain Atom use energy Absorption on him?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Gorr

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Demonknights threads </3

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

At first, it looks like a stomp in favor of Gorr. I mean, atom? Seriously? But then, if you think about it, tho captain atom doesn't have the raw power and strength gorr possesses, he's a being made of something purer than energy (if you destroy his energy body, his consciousness still remains, further enforced by the fact he can be in many places at once), has extreme speed (talking to flash while flash is walking around picking bullets out of the air) and energy manipulation ( vaporized a robot once he found out he could see things at the molecular level, absorbed and released the energy and power of a nuclear bomb).....

Gorrs sword is one powerful item, but what will happen if he's fighting multiple atoms at once? Will the sword of any damage to the whole?

It's really hard to say