Who wins?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

I want to say Captain Atom but I can't say for sure.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

A hard one. Two of my favorites. In terms of raw power, I think they are pretty even. In terms of physical strength, it's Atom. Atom's control over the Quantum Field gives him control over all forms of energy and radiation, and limitless potential in terms of strength, speed, invulnerability, atomic transmutation, etc. As for Firestorm, he possesses the ability to transmute inorganic and organic matter into whatever he wants. And that is limited by his will, imagination, and scientific knowledge. He has limited superhuman strength, speed, and durability. His fusion blasts are no joke, either. His intangibility is the perfect defense against Atom's attempt to physically harm him. I don't think Firestorm would be able to transmute Atom, who is in complete control of his own molecular structure and vice versa. And, Atom has the ability to turn off Firestorm's energy blasts. But, whether he could turn off his ability to transmute things is in question, because it doesn't take energy blasts to transmute anything. For Firestorm, it only takes focus, eye contact, and his imagination.

I honestly don't know who wins.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Static Shock says:

"A hard one. Two of my favorites. In terms of raw power, I think they are pretty even. In terms of physical strength, it's Atom. Atom's control over the Quantum Field gives him control over all forms of energy and radiation, and limitless potential in terms of strength, speed, invulnerability, atomic transmutation, etc. As for Firestorm, he possesses the ability to transmute inorganic and organic matter into whatever he wants. And that is limited by his will, imagination, and scientific knowledge. He has limited superhuman strength, speed, and durability. His fusion blasts are no joke, either. His intangibility is the perfect defense against Atom's attempt to physically harm him. I don't think Firestorm would be able to transmute Atom, who is in complete control of his own molecular structure and vice versa. And, Atom has the ability to turn off Firestorm's energy blasts. But, whether he could turn off his ability to transmute things is in question, because it doesn't take energy blasts to transmute anything. For Firestorm, it only takes focus, eye contact, and his imagination.I honestly don't know who wins."

Doesn't Captain Atom have some transmutation ability?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Renegade Lantern says:

"Doesn't Captain Atom have some transmutation ability?"

I just said that he does. Read it over.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Static Shock says:

"Renegade Lantern says:

I just said that he does. Read it over."

My bad i thought you were only talking about Firestorm. I think it would be a good match up as well all the other battle forums I have made about Firestorm he has destroyed everybody. Glad someone can hang with him...lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Renegade Lantern says:

"Static Shock says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
I just said that he does. Read it over."
My bad i thought you were only talking about Firestorm. I think it would be a good match up as well all the other battle forums I have made about Firestorm he has destroyed everybody. Glad someone can hang with him...lol"
Just so you know, I am pretty sure I posted this fight earlier:D Though I don't think I got a response.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Firestorm

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm honestly torn.

Brookvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Gut feeling as Cap is the underdog here but I still feel he would pull out a win. In the end just due to more experience in combat.