Atom stomps like hell.

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Marco_Kidd

Which Firestorm? or do you mean both of them?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Atom

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

Captain Atom(as always).

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Forgive my ignorance but whats DCNU?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Mr_Winchester said:

DC new universe

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

Yeah Captain Atom could beat both of 'em together with style.

As far as the DCnU goes, so far (no including Spectre and not even sure if he counts as a hero or just a powerful cosmic douche), Captain Atom has looked the most powerful hero .

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@BigCimmerian said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

DC new universe

Ah ok thanks. I think I'll go with Captain atom, though I imagine the combined Firestorm could give him some trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Stalemate for now; thought captain atom does seem to be the likely victor, I think FS is being underestimated.

Both Firestorms have the ability to repair themselves, so Fury should have the same ability. I don't think we have seen enough of their powers/weakness to know how they could take eachother out. I think Atom would take them if not merged, but think it would be much harder to take out their combined form.

If he can separate them like he did with his own body and humanity, then he could win, but their control over their own molecules allowed them to break a fusion with Ronnie and a rogue firestorm to merge into their proper form.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@drgnx said:

Going with Stalemate for now; thought captain atom does seem to be the likely victor, I think FS is being underestimated.

Both Firestorms have the ability to repair themselves, so Fury should have the same ability. I don't think we have seen enough of their powers/weakness to know how they could take eachother out. I think Atom would take them if not merged, but think it would be much harder to take out their combined form.

If he can separate them like he did with his own body and humanity, then he could win, but their control over their own molecules allowed them to break a fusion with Ronnie and a rogue firestorm to merge into their proper form.

Firstly, why did you change your DP i like the old one better :p

Also he doesnt have to try and KO them, he probably could just absorb them, after all he did absorb an alternate version of captain Atom. He also has time manipulation on his side , he could simply dump Firestorm into say past, future. He has reality warping, powerful enough to willy nilly grant people wish and bring back dead people, while we dont know how that translate into fight, its reasonable to assume he could use that somehow in a fight.

Also captain Atom himself can and has reformed his entire body from water. Its just that current Captain Atom, just looked hyper-powered up. So far he has shown, teleportation, time travel, size manipulation, unlimited energy manipulation, transmutation, time manipulation, regeneration, superspeed, reality warping, ability to give people superpowers. He has all the powers Firestorm has and so much more as well.

Unless we go all the way up to Spectre (who at the moment is totally featless) its going to be very hard arguing anyone against Captain Atom.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Captain Atom.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vouile

Captain Atom

Epic curb stomp.

Vouile

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@drgnx said:

Firstly, why did you change your DP i like the old one better :p

Also he doesnt have to try and KO them, he probably could just absorb them, after all he did absorb an alternate version of captain Atom. He also has time manipulation on his side , he could simply dump Firestorm into say past, future. He has reality warping, powerful enough to willy nilly grant people wish and bring back dead people, while we dont know how that translate into fight, its reasonable to assume he could use that somehow in a fight.

Also captain Atom himself can and has reformed his entire body from water. Its just that current Captain Atom, just looked hyper-powered up. So far he has shown, teleportation, time travel, size manipulation, unlimited energy manipulation, transmutation, time manipulation, regeneration, superspeed, reality warping, ability to give people superpowers. He has all the powers Firestorm has and so much more as well.

Unless we go all the way up to Spectre (who at the moment is totally featless) its going to be very hard arguing anyone against Captain Atom.

I'm not arguing against Captain Atom, I have not seen anything that suggest Firestorms can beat him, just pointing out that his current power-set has not shown him to have a definite way of beating Fury either.

He can try to absorb him, but Fury was shown to be able to over-ride another fusion with Ronnie, so it might protect him against Atom.

As for Captain atom's reality warping, that means changing history (going back in time) which means he has to BFR himself to do so.

As for BFRing Fury/Firestorm, has he been shown teleporting others without changing his own location?

I'm also aware of his transmutation power, but is it enough to overpower Fury?

I'm aware of his ability to reform and his other abilities like size manipulation, which is why I said: "Going with Stalemate for now; though captain atom does seem to be the likely victor" =P

Both Firestorms merged form is pretty durable as well, which is why I'm pointing out he is being underestimated => like his components withstanding powerful blasts on par with Captain atom taking out that mutant rat.

One thing I did remember, that you have pointed out was his speed, he was shown to be on Flash's plain of time, something Firestorm has not shown =D so he might be able to speed-blitz Fury with his manipulation powers, still comes down to his ability to manipulate the Firestorm matrix.

What did you mean DP?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sethlol

Atom slaughterhouse.