#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

So who takes the win?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... This is a hard one.... I'm inclined to give Blackheart the majority...

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does the fight take place?

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Where does the fight take place?"
Good question. I'm thinking that Cap can only win in the Quantum Universe...
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Where does the fight take place?"
Good question. I'm thinking that Cap can only win in the Quantum Universe...
"
True, and in tilts in Blackhearts favor if you put it in Mephisto's Realm
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"True, and in tilts in Blackhearts favor if you put it in Mephisto's Realm"
But, what if it's in normal space? And is the Blackheart that's sealed or the one that's at full power?
#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap would have a hard time with Blackheart's magical abilities...

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a crush. Not even on Captom Atoms best day could he beat Blackheart. Blackheart can only be hurt by the two things he is made up of and they have to be in high amounts. Magic energy and cosmic energy. So Captom Atoms loses horribly.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"This is a crush. Not even on Captom Atoms best day could he beat Blackheart. Blackheart can only be hurt by the two things he is made up of and they have to be in high amounts. Magic energy and cosmic energy. So Captom Atoms loses horribly."
Well, I'm sure Cap has access to cosmic energy/radiation. But, I don't think it will be enough. Though, Cap could win in the Quantum Universe, I believe...
#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"zee crusher said:
"This is a crush. Not even on Captom Atoms best day could he beat Blackheart. Blackheart can only be hurt by the two things he is made up of and they have to be in high amounts. Magic energy and cosmic energy. So Captom Atoms loses horribly."
Well, I'm sure Cap has access to cosmic energy/radiation. But, I don't think it will be enough. Though, Cap could win in the Quantum Universe, I believe...
"
Unless he can be like lets say a silver surfer figure and shot 100% cosmic energy in a blast striaght towards blackheart with enough power to destroy a planet he isn't winning. Besides that blackheart has reality manipulation, and telepathy. He has a healing factor that brings him back from being totally vaporized.
#12 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys I am back

1. Fight takes place normal space
2. Not Full power Blackheart cuz it would be a curbstomp

Lets go at guys!

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know. I think Captain Atom can win here depending on which version it is. Cause the Captain Atom who was able to create an entire Solar System is said to have powers along the lines of Original Parallax with Hal Jordan... so I think Captain Atom could really give Blackheart a run for his money
#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Okay guys I am back

1. Fight takes place normal space
2. Not Full power Blackheart cuz it would be a curbstomp

Lets go at guys!
"

So what half the brain Blackheart then right? Either that version or the weak mindless one that tried to take down mephisto but failed and had pretty much no powers.
#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know. I think Captain Atom can win here depending on which version it is. Cause the Captain Atom who was able to create an entire Solar System is said to have powers along the lines of Original Parallax with Hal Jordan... so I think Captain Atom could really give Blackheart a run for his money"
Blackheart has the ability to make his own universe. Their are about 200 to 400 billion galaxies in a universe. Solar systems are in universe lol. Trust me Blackheart has this. No matter which version of Captom.
#16 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

No the one with more power lol not weak ass blackheart.

I am guna go with idk I will give both sides of the battle.

Cap He would have could absorb power that could hurt blackheart now to kill him he would need to get a lot. The problem he can get a crap load but his will power will not be able to use it so thats sucks. he could however keep absorbing and blasing but not a big beam at once little ones.

Blackheart Since he is not full power he can be beaten. Here is the thing he can absorb as much energy as he wants and could use it to blast him with Drakforce matter. that would really do some damage to cap. He could up all his stats if he wants and try a H2H fight which if he does will have a good chance of winning.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know. I think Captain Atom can win here depending on which version it is. Cause the Captain Atom who was able to create an entire Solar System is said to have powers along the lines of Original Parallax with Hal Jordan... so I think Captain Atom could really give Blackheart a run for his money"
Blackheart has the ability to make his own universe. Their are about 200 to 400 billion galaxies in a universe. Solar systems are in universe lol. Trust me Blackheart has this. No matter which version of Captom."
But who says that is the full extent of Captain Atom's potential power ? He was a High Level Matter Manipulator back in the day... someone along the lines of Molecule Man possibly. I dont think it will be an east fight for Blackheart unless we are using a more recent version of Captain Atom...
#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"No the one with more power lol not weak ass blackheart.

I am guna go with idk I will give both sides of the battle.

Cap He would have could absorb power that could hurt blackheart now to kill him he would need to get a lot. The problem he can get a crap load but his will power will not be able to use it so thats sucks. he could however keep absorbing and blasing but not a big beam at once little ones.

Blackheart Since he is not full power he can be beaten. Here is the thing he can absorb as much energy as he wants and could use it to blast him with Drakforce matter. that would really do some damage to cap. He could up all his stats if he wants and try a H2H fight which if he does will have a good chance of winning.
"

Cosmic energy doesn't just come in huge amounts on a dialy basis. Plus Captom Atom can't just reel it in like that from the far ends of the galaxy. If there is cosmic energy in the area Blackheart having omniscience and all would probably turn it to something he can't absorb or simply absorb it himself since his half cosmic and half magic. Plus Captom can't keep blasting it out like that. If he runs out of energy I"m sure a demon won't go easy on him. That and the fact blackheart can move and react at light speeds would make a straight beam going in one direction useless.

He can be beaten but not by Captom Atom. Blackheart controls more then darkforce energy if he uses darkforce energy he'd be light a dark green lantern lol. Blackheart isn't one to go toe to toe with people even if he can lift 100 tons.
#19 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
Blackheart has the ability to make his own universe. Their are about 200 to 400 billion galaxies in a universe. Solar systems are in universe lol. Trust me Blackheart has this. No matter which version of Captom."
But who says that is the full extent of Captain Atom's potential power ? He was a High Level Matter Manipulator back in the day... someone along the lines of Molecule Man possibly. I dont think it will be an east fight for Blackheart unless we are using a more recent version of Captain Atom..."
here is the thing with cap he could use a lot of energy but his will power wont let him go all out. But Blackheart can go all out with out any restrictions.
#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
But who says that is the full extent of Captain Atom's potential power ? He was a High Level Matter Manipulator back in the day... someone along the lines of Molecule Man possibly. I dont think it will be an east fight for Blackheart unless we are using a more recent version of Captain Atom..."
Matter Manipulation doesn't work on a demon who can only be hurt by magic and high cosmic energy blast. He will laugh at it like Thor laughed at kang when he shot a blast that destroys matter when it hit Thors hammer it ain't happening.

Your right are it depends on which verion of Captom Atom. Regular won't be much of a problem. I don't think he was like molecule man.
#21 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Its the stronger version of cap we need a good fight.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Well according to the Power Rankings.... it seems that Blackheart at full power is a bit higher up the Totem Pole than Captain Atom... so I guess he wins here easy
#23 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

get out of here we are having a debate

#24 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Well according to the Power Rankings.... it seems that Blackheart at full power is a bit higher up the Totem Pole than Captain Atom... so I guess he wins here easy"
Now then this is the weaker version of Blackheart he is not at full power. Thats so this wont be a curbstomp.
#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Well according to the Power Rankings.... it seems that Blackheart at full power is a bit higher up the Totem Pole than Captain Atom... so I guess he wins here easy"

Lol the way you put that was so funny.

Were using weak NO normal version of blackheart with two pieces of his mind.
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:

Were using weak NO normal version of blackheart with two pieces of his mind. "
Oh I See... well I dont know how Captain Atom is effected by Magical Attacks... Blackheart has the advantage of being able to alter reality and using high level magic... this maybe a problem for Atom here
#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:

Oh I See... well I dont know how Captain Atom is effected by Magical Attacks... Blackheart has the advantage of being able to alter reality and using high level magic... this maybe a problem for Atom here"
Everybody is effected by magic lol. In dc don't know how high it is though. But Blackheat uses his mind he could rip Atom in pieces just like he did to that one planet with ease showing no signs of struggle.
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:

Oh I See... well I dont know how Captain Atom is effected by Magical Attacks... Blackheart has the advantage of being able to alter reality and using high level magic... this maybe a problem for Atom here"
Everybody is effected by magic lol. In dc don't know how high it is though. But Blackheat uses his mind he could rip Atom in pieces just like he did to that one planet with ease showing no signs of struggle.
"
Some people arent highly effected by magic in DC like Wonder Woman, Shazam, Black Adam, Superboy Prime and some others as well... 
#29 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:

"
I have to agree with that, you get no argument from me : (
#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Some people arent highly effected by magic in DC like Wonder Woman, Shazam, Black Adam, Superboy Prime and some others as well... "

Lol Those are magic beings. But you are right some more resistant then others. Which is why one of those beings could do more damage except for prime.
#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
" Plus Captom can't keep blasting it out like that. 
Atom's energy source is infinite....

#32 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart can attack his spirit, own him with magic or attack his astral form. At full power and in his own realm Blackheart would stomp it

#33 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 Captain Atom ftw

#34 Posted by Cgoodness (5236 posts) - - Show Bio

BH