My money is on Alan.

#3 Posted by Jmarshmallow (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Starheart? I'd say Alan handily.

Jmarshmallow

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (16882 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight though, I dig it.

#6 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely think Alan is more likely to win.

#7 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK. Captain Atom seemed crazy over powered to me. I don't think he can actually be hurt and can't he just form himself back with existing molecules/atoms like he's Ice-Man?

#8 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK. Captain Atom seemed crazy over powered to me. I don't think he can actually be hurt and can't he just form himself back with existing molecules/atoms like he's Ice-Man?

Well, Alan Scott is also an energy manipulator, he might be able to do something.

#9 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks:

Can the starheart be effected by a matter maniuplator if the person is powerful enough?

#10 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks:

Can the starheart be effected by a matter maniuplator if the person is powerful enough?

It's only speculative, Starheart is made entirely out of magical energy, which is hard to determine if science-based energy manipulator can directly affect it.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Cool fight though, I dig it.

Thank you!

#12 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom. He's not only mega powerful but he's also a high ranked military guy. He's very strategic.

#13 Posted by RetconCrisis (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks:

I believe that the Starheart is based on the Green Flame of Life, which is pure energy, so I don't think matter manipulation would work, since the Starheart allows the user to go intangible and turn into pure energy.

#14 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: to my knowledge matter manipulation is not affective against Alan. Ultra-Humanite with the power of a 5-D Imp was not sure he could be killed and Extant's age manipulation did not work due to the starheart.

#15 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott.

#16 Posted by patrat18 (9541 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan.

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy to see all the respect for Alan. Time was when people thought he was just another regular Lantern.

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

alan scott is too cool. he is the originator of the legacy and so much more than a space cop at the same time

#19 Edited by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott should be able to defeat Captain Atom... but even with the Starheart's full power it won't be an easy win for him against Cap.

#20 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7857 posts) - - Show Bio

alan scott 7 out of 10

#21 Edited by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan wins bub. <3 Can prob'ly let it die unless you think you'll find a different outcome. Let me see if the phonebook has any Atom experts.

Hmm, kay, only candidate is MonsterStomp and he already said Alan.

#23 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@willpayton said:

Alan wins bub. <3 Can prob'ly let it die unless you think you'll find a different outcome. Let me see if the phonebook has any Atom experts.

Yeah it's looking like a solid victory for Alan. =) I was just hoping someone would come in with some stuff about the new Captain Atom that I wasnt aware of. I'm still not that knowledgeable about him compared to the old CA.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: From what I've heard he's basically Dr. Manhattan.

#25 Posted by lol (4533 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by dondave (36395 posts) - - Show Bio

Wellington

#27 Posted by legion1 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

You just described pre 52 Alan

@joygirl said:

Let me see if the phonebook has any Atom experts.

It's a shame Static shock's not around anymore. He's a cap atom knowledge bomb and a half.