Captain Atom versus Silver Surfer (read)

• 63 results
Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Power-Corps

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN ATOM

VERSUS

SILVER SURFER

1. Who wins ?
  2. Why/who ?

Please explain

(Currently version of both characters only)

Avatar image for sdunkero_sduduzo995
sdunkero_sduduzo995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New52 CA is godlike

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Power-Corps

I have one question... These Battles it's just supposition / personal opinion etc. ? It's not really the truth when people saying "he win, he don't win" etc. because DC and Marvel has never engage fight between their characters and different univers, so all things is not similar, no ?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have one question... These Battles it's just supposition / personal opinion etc. ? It's not really the truth when people saying "he win, he don't win" etc. because DC and Marvel has never engage fight between their characters and different univers, so all things is not similar, no ?

Yes, DC and Marvel used to have cross overs every now and then but only one was considered canon and then again it was only for DC and that was only before the New 52 continuity. The majority of the cross overs were mostly inaccurate as far as fight's go and sometimes they had fan votes to determine fights so Wolverine ended up beating the Superman level character Lobo.

On Topic, Cap is basically a master of time and space, he's insanely OP, he should win this.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Power-Corps

Yes, crossover is voted by people etc.

There has been never fights between Marvel and DC (characters), so (I don't speak about crossover) I speak about real fight between DC/Marvel character and with a confirmation of the winner by DC and Marvel ?

And these battles (in the site), it's just personal opinion, no ? Like this Captain Atom / Silver Surfer ? We can't really know who can really win ?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMagicStik

@power-corps said:

Yes, crossover is voted by people etc.

There has been never fights between Marvel and DC (characters), so (I don't speak about crossover) I speak about real fight between DC/Marvel character and with a confirmation of the winner by DC and Marvel ?

And these battles (in the site), it's just personal opinion, no ? Like this Captain Atom / Silver Surfer ? We can't really know who can really win ?

Yes there are no confirmed battle victors in DC vs Marvel it's complete speculation from us on this site.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@power-corps: that can never be decided, no company is ready to let a character lose to another but sut some do pay respect, like when flash(barry allen died) marvel hosted a race with their fastest characters and a guy from a another dimension won the race after all characters ahve started hi name was burried alien and he had a torn yellow and red uniform. Back to the thread.

Captain atom should win, he controls quantum energy and is stated to be a reality warper, he also has time manipulation to a specific degree.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: that can never be decided, no company is ready to let a character lose to another but sut some do pay respect, like when flash(barry allen died) marvel hosted a race with their fastest characters and a guy from a another dimension won the race after all characters ahve started hi name was burried alien and he had a torn yellow and red uniform. Back to the thread.

Captain atom should win, he controls quantum energy and is stated to be a reality warper, he also has time manipulation to a specific degree.

Does this have anything to do with your previous thread?

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power-Corps

@themagicstik It's the same things for "superhuman" characters, like Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Sentry, Superboy etc. ? Only speculation, we can't know ?

For each categories of characters in DC and Marvel we can't really know ? We can really know only if we make a battle like cosmic character versus earth characters or not, it's the same thing for that?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

It's the same things for "superhuman" characters, like Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Sentry, Superboy etc. ? Only speculation, we can't know ?

For each categories of characters in DC and Marvel we can't really know ? We can really know only if we make a battle like cosmic character versus earth characters or not, it's the same thing for that?

arguers on the battle forums rely on what the comic panels show. we don't speculate on nothing, we speculate on what they showed on panel.

one can easily deduce matchups are unfair if said character has shown power in-panel greater than what his/her opponent did.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino So if no company is ready to let a character lose to another, we just can make speculation ? So, If I want to know who win really, I can't ?

For your question I don't understand it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer wins.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@power-corps said:

It's the same things for "superhuman" characters, like Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Sentry, Superboy etc. ? Only speculation, we can't know ?

arguers on the battle forums rely on what the comic panels show. we don't speculate on nothing, we speculate on what they showed on panel.

one can easily deduce matchups are unfair if said character has shown power in-panel greater than what his/her opponent did.

For example, HulkorThororSentry versus SupermanorWonder WomanorGreen Lantern, no one can deduce the match are unfair or not ?

We can't just make speculation / personal opinion who win ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees

@power-corps: because personal opinion without evidence is merely a pissing game and in light of the rules of the battle forums, feats matter. if you read enough comics, a whole lot of arguments can be done on the characters you mentioned. it isn't black and white on characters that have decades worth of comic panels.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Power-Corps

@kyrees

Evidence ? Like what ?

Can you tell me a fight match with character winner and tell me the "evidence" (an example) ? I don't know what you mean by "evidence" if you mean unfair match, no ? . It's personal opinion / speculation for Thor vs Superman, or Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer for example... no ?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: yo use their power levels and what they have shown to be able to do with it, example is quicksilver an flash are both speedsters but flash has shown to run at near light speeds and even above light speed, but quicksilver is still on 3 digit mach speed so definitely by that we know flash is faster, but tough ones like quasar and green lantern it is just what uou feel would happen even going by feats and people try to convince one another if it's possible and what the other character is capable of.

And the question i asked is that recently you created a thread about who can beat surfer, galactus and pheonix force in d.c which was closed i remember tagging to tell you something, you disputed the people which were brought and captain atom was on almost everybody's list on who would beat surfer.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Captain Atom is a god in the new 52... He can control time, matter and etc.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea I wanna lean towards Captain Atom 7/10 he is a god in New52

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: evidence ? comic book panels are evidence. haven't you read the battle forum rules and the battle forums itself ?

here's two threads with evidences in it

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/team-cav-graviton-kang-vs-cyborg-superman-ronan-vo-1548957/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-hulk-ghostravage-vs-black-adam-frozen-gr-won-1559986/

both have comic panels used as evidence to make their arguments. while those threads don't show mismatches, people replying in the battle forums generally know enough comics to make their arguments on who wins and a whole lot of them can put those comic panels as evidence for their arguments. generally, a whole lot of people here know what they are talking about. it's factual presentation of arguments with evidences.

i see that you don't know much of comics and that you are generally introduced to a few characters to it and now you are assuming those characters are all powerful and unbeatable. if you read more comics, you'd understand that this is not the case and that a lot of people here know a lot more and can present arguments to counter your assumptions.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power-Corps

@gizmorino

So, for example Green Lantern versus Quasar it's absolutely personal opinion / speculation ? We can't know who can win ?

And Thor vs Superman for example it's the same thing ?

And yes, about the thread.

Does this have anything to do with your previous thread?

Yes, but it's not the same reason, you have any things to say about it ?

I remember people say "Superboy Prime" and other characters (I don't remember) can beat Silver Surfer, it's speculation, personal opinion for that ?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Surfer wins. Just my opinion if the OP asks.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: what superboy prime has done is above what surfer has done, so it is more than personal opinion to say superboy prime would beat surfer, and as you have seen in the battle threads it's what the character has done(feats) they battle by what he has done. And thor versus superman is also little above personal opinion, people say he blitz but i never see him blitz a guy in battle, though he is capable of it, same goes for many other super fast strong characters they don't blitz people on a regular base if not the comics would be boring. I remember saying any lantern with entity boost will also win example sinestro with parallax and sodam yat with ion will beat surfer

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Marvel character vs DC character are all speculations and personal preferences for the most part

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@power-corps: evidence ? comic book panels are evidence. haven't you read the battle forum rules and the battle forums itself ?

here's two threads with evidences in it

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/team-cav-graviton-kang-vs-cyborg-superman-ronan-vo-1548957/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-hulk-ghostravage-vs-black-adam-frozen-gr-won-1559986/

both have comic panels used as evidence to make their arguments. while those threads don't show mismatches, people replying in the battle forums generally know enough comics to make their arguments on who wins and a whole lot of them can put those comic panels as evidence for their arguments. generally, a whole lot of people here know what they are talking about. it's factual presentation of arguments with evidences.

i see that you don't know much of comics and that you are generally introduced to a few characters to it and now you are assuming those characters are all powerful and unbeatable. if you read more comics, you'd understand that this is not the case and that a lot of people here know a lot more and can present arguments to counter your assumptions.

So you mean if someone know all of things about two characters (Green Lantern vs Thor for example) he can know who win ? But it's the truth or just speculation ... ?

For Flash versus Quicksilver it's obviously Flash the winner and stronger because he can run with more speed than Quicksilver. But what about the others characters, like I have mentioned ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: essentially yes if there's enough evidences for it and it essentially becomes the truth on a whole lot of cases

on the other characters ? you really can't say. there's decades worth of comic panels that it takes a whole lot of discussion to establish some modicum of agreement.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: yes g.l vs quasar is personal opinion, and many or if not all similar characters within marvel and d.c

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Power-Corps

@kyrees

You tell if someone know all things about two characters, he can determine who can win, and you tell for the other characters he can't say. If he know all of things of all cosmic characters in DC and Marvel, can he determine who win versus who ?

Really I don't know what you mean... They tell it's speculation and personal opinion and you tell me if someone know, he can determine who win.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

You mean Superboy versus Silver Surfer is speculation/personal opinion ?

@power-corps: yes g.l vs quasar is personal opinion, and many or if not all similar characters within marvel and d.c

So, for a lot of characters it's personal opinion and similar characters (cosmic and superhuman characters) ? And what about the humans and mutants characters like: Iron Man, Wolverine, all of the X-Men members, Captain America, Batman, Robin, Poison Ivy etc...

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: i can tell because i know a whole lot of the characters they are talking about. everyone else except you can tell because they know a lot of those characters.

you need to understand the power levels and history of these characters first before you could understand what we are saying because it's fruitless to explain to you on how they match or mismatch each other. every character has their own unique power levels and history that it would be impossible to me to explain everything to you. at least you must read a few comics where these characters appeared if you want to have a basic understanding on them.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Power-Corps

@kyrees

I don't know what I should think about of what you say. When I read your comment it mean there is no speculation and no personal opinion.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom, only way surfer wins is TP

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: because my statements stems from knowing the characters accordingly. if i know enough of the character and the characters they are matched to, would you easily put a difference to it ? you should know those characters a bit for you to understand my point or for that matter, the battle forumites who reply in this forum accordingly.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Power-Corps

@kyrees

Tell me what is the characters you know ? Two on the same categories but DC versus Marvel fight of both characters. And tell me who win and why ?

I know some characters, but I don't really understand your point because you tell me there is no personal opinion /. no speculation. And before that, you have say, people can know the real truth if they know both characters and there are no speculation and no personal opinion.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two very similar characters new 52 Cap is apparently stronger than his pre 52 Version He will probably beat Surfer they both are pretty powerful if they don't hold back in the end i think atom will take the majority due to time Manipulation and unlimited energy Manipulation

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kyrees

@power-corps: i know too many that it would be deviating from the point of this thread and it would take me hours to put it all here. instead of doing something exhaustive like that, i would rather ask that you read a comic, wikis or basically anything that has that character that you like to know more.

my point is that everyone here except you knows enough (because they have been reading comics for decades at best) to tell what are good matches and mismatches and most of the time, mismatched threads gets locked easily. the open threads are mostly debatable because of their equal powermatching and the remaining are mismatched threads that are not yet closed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom drains him dry.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power-Corps: if your personal opinion has an evidience it can be then said it is true that B character can beat C character even if they are similar. Example is green lanterns they are all similar but with (enough)evidence john stewart will beat guy gardner, all flash's are similar but with (enough)evidence wally west is the fastest, so from personal opinion it evolves to the truth with enough evidence.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Power-Corps

@gizmorino@kyrees

Yes but all Flash's is on DC, when characters is on the same univers, it's easy to know the winner. And for Flash is very very easy because he don't have a lot of things, he is very simple and it's very easy to know how is more fastest: just look the speed of each.

I take an example, someone can tell who win between Superman and Thor ?

If someone can tell it, it's personal opinion / speculation ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: it depends on the conditions of that fight and for someone like superman and thor, it's personal opinion at best since they have a variety of ways to hit and defeat one another.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Power-Corps

@kyrees

The evidence depend a lot of the type of characters, categories ... or what ? You mean there is no evidence on a fight with Superman versus Thor ?

Do you have two example for each ( with evidence, not speculation /personal opinion) between fight with DC characters vs Marvel characters ?

And other example, Iron Man / Cyborg, who win ?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: cyborg wins, he is a livng computer, presently he just upgraded his tech, he was able to hear al phone calls being made, streamed videos online, and many things, he can hack into ironman's suit and take control over it, he even defeated grid the computer part of him in a cyber battle. He will bea ironman, he owns the cyber world.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be close and it surely would be an epic fight!

But Captain Atom as of right now currently in the New 52 is quite OP.

He has time manipulation to my knowledge and he`s become more active with his abilities.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: cyborg wins, he is a livng computer, presently he just upgraded his tech, he was able to hear al phone calls being made, streamed videos online, and many things, he can hack into ironman's suit and take control over it, he even defeated grid the computer part of him in a cyber battle. He will bea ironman, he owns the cyber world.

It's the truth or speculation /personal opinion ?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: like i said if there are evindence to back your personal opinions it transforms to the truth which imo i will say cyborg will beat ironman i will also say it is the truth because he is a very powerful technopath and cyberpath, he not only has earth tech to control he bonded with an alien tech(tech of the new gods) so he will beat ironman who uses a suit with softwares and technology. So those are my evidence that he will beat ironman and thus can also be true.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jeronimo

CA looks stupid. I mean, he has that kind of power and they draw him with boots, gloves and a retarded symbol on his chest?!

Therefore SS FTW. This logic is infallible :)

But seriously, SS FTW.

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kingant27

Silver Surfer still wins...