Captain Atom and Wonder Woman vs Superman and Morg

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Captain Atom and Wonder Woman defeat The Man of Steel and the Herald of Galactus aka Morg ?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Team 1 I think.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.
"
Agreed completely.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.
"

True that. Team 1 for the win. And, don't get me started on Captain Atom. :P
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock
King Saturn said:
"Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum
"
It's because of the new version that just went up. Give it some time. It'll switch over to Battle Forum... I think it already has.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum
"
It's because of the new version that just went up. Give it some time. It'll switch over to Battle Forum... I think it already has.
"
Oh I See
Mr President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr President
King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Oh I See
"

Happened to me too NEW VENOM
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

Yeah I think you guys maybe right. Morg maybe the weak link here since his feats and ablities dont nessarily match up well against what Captain Atom is capable of... Though I do think Morg can keep up with Cap Atom temporarily but not long enough to really keep this battle going cause Wonder Woman can hold her own against Superman. So basically Atom would beat Morg and probably play Clean Up Hitter with Diana on Superman to get the win here