#1 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Captain Atom and Wonder Woman defeat The Man of Steel and the Herald of Galactus aka Morg ?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 I think.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.
"
Agreed completely.
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Agreed. Captain Atom is a freakin Tank. And Wonder Woman is no joke, no joke at all. Superman  is Superman, we all know what he brings to the table. In my opinion Morg is the weak link. Maybe I dont know enough about him, and could very well be underestimating him.
"

True that. Team 1 for the win. And, don't get me started on Captain Atom. :P
#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum
"
It's because of the new version that just went up. Give it some time. It'll switch over to Battle Forum... I think it already has.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum
"
It's because of the new version that just went up. Give it some time. It'll switch over to Battle Forum... I think it already has.
"
Oh I See
#9 Posted by Mr President (26 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"Why the heck is this in Radioactive Man's forum ? I just posted this in the Battle Forum
"
It's because of the new version that just went up. Give it some time. It'll switch over to Battle Forum... I think it already has.
"
Oh I See
"

Happened to me too NEW VENOM
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I think you guys maybe right. Morg maybe the weak link here since his feats and ablities dont nessarily match up well against what Captain Atom is capable of... Though I do think Morg can keep up with Cap Atom temporarily but not long enough to really keep this battle going cause Wonder Woman can hold her own against Superman. So basically Atom would beat Morg and probably play Clean Up Hitter with Diana on Superman to get the win here