Who will Win and Why ? (Marvel vs DC)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MasterKungFu

was initially thinking why bats and daredevil here...unless bats gets armor he wouldn't do much though team 1 wins

Dilwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sentry and Silver Surfer will Solo

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Marvel

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay this guy is really starting to confuse me. Not only does he add characters to the OP that weren't in the title...

now he's making rigged threads where characters on one side will solo?

(No one is soloing by the way)

Then again, no has really cleared up if Bob really is the abstract Matter manipulator like people claim he is...

and surfer, well... power cosmic: the only thing that can compete with the Jimmy rustling of the speedforce...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer beats Captain Atom, while the Sentry takes down Prime; with Batman and Daredevil being obvious non-factors here.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman prime has a weakness?? if so then the dc side lose easily... I know captain atom is getting alot of love here lately but he doesn't beat either on the marvel side... as far as prime? I know he punched through a dimension but what other feats does he have? and does he have the red sun and kryptonite weakness??

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam
deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deathsdoor726

@axle124 said:

superman prime has a weakness?? if so then the dc side lose easily... I know captain atom is getting alot of love here lately but he doesn't beat either on the marvel side... as far as prime? I know he punched through a dimension but what other feats does he have? and does he have the red sun and kryptonite weakness??

Well obviously you don't know prime well

He doesn't have a Kryptonite weakness because his Version of Krypton was destroyed by a supernova

He could kill green lantern and sinestro corp members with heat vision

He broke through a 300 mile thick green lantern will power wall like it was nothing and killed 32 green lanterns in doing so

Wrecked most of earths heroes

killed superboy

Pushed Thanagar and Rann into the same orbit making the planets go to war

Ripping monarchs armor of and destroying the universe and was only knocked out

Monarch is stronger than new 52 Captain Atom btw

Survived a Gurdain of the Universe blowing up in his face

Beating the crap out of superman

Killing Kal-L after being pushed through a red sun

@kingant27

Sentry take down prime? how? Captain atom with two weeks prep could change his energy to blue sun radiation and Prime would wreck everyone on that team

Show me one instance of surfer taking one multiple superman level characters and coming out on top

And killing people like green lanterns like its nothing

Oh and someone who is just as powerful as superman but then has powers like the ion

He could just fly Sentry through the plant kill dare devil and batman and speed blitz him

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: is he not weak to the universal kryptonite?? i know a few things about him but not well... that is why i did't say who wins.. but atom loses to both on marvel side...can prime be mind controlled??/ beating multiple supermen who don't have matter manipulation or mind control on that side isn't beating sentry... Those are great feats tho...i guess i need to know more about prime huh

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deathsdoor726

@axle124 said:

@deathsdoor726: is he not weak to the universal kryptonite?? i know a few things about him but not well... that is why i did't say who wins.. but atom loses to both on marvel side...can prime be mind controlled??/ beating multiple supermen who don't have matter manipulation or mind control on that side isn't beating sentry... Those are great feats tho...i guess i need to know more about prime huh

He is only weak to kryptonite that was made on earth prime but to do that you would have to be from that universe

Captain atom also wrecked the entire justice league and superman could defeat surfer

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: atom can't beat surfer and being from that universe is moot if you can develop any energy.. Technically no kryptonite is a part of marvel, but that doesn't mean surfer or sentry wouldn't be able to create it..surfer would also know exactly what their weaknesses are...

Atom would give surfer a good fight tho... but he could send him to the astral plane and beat him there... sentry has many ways he can beat atom... I know new 52 atom seems to be getting alot of love lately but he still loses to surfer and sentry...btw surfer has many ways to beat atom which have been debated on this site quite a few times...

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jpdag05

I'm going with DC. Superman Prime tanked an explosion that destroyed the universe he was in and toyed with/tortured a 5th dimensional being. This trashes any feats i know from the others (if they do have comparable or better feats, do let me know).

Also, I've heard multiple people bring up sentry mind controlling people. It's been a little bit since I've read up on sentry, but has he started using his telepathy offensively now? I only remember him using his psychic powers to hold his body together... Superboy Prime (non-amped, much weaker version) has faced psychic power houses like Martian Manhunter and the guardians without being tp'd, so i don't see it being an issue, but i am curious about this change in sentry's use of his psychic power.

Also, Batman's prep probably beats Dd's and neither is a factor in the actual fight.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By icecold14

@deathsdoor726: Superman will never beat surfer im sorry but thats just dumb

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05: he doesn't use it offensively that i know of... I actually thought this was a bloodlusted battle... if its in character then dc wins...

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: i actually think that an in character norrin loses to supes... because he can be knocked out... but blood lusted beats him before he can blink... an in character norrin is the problem...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: In character supes would have a chance ill give you that

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I think they are talking about prime too.. he is much different animal than clark is... Prime is stronger and I know his heat vision is better too... he has some good feats... I just need to know more about the guy...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how did Thor beat surfer Superman has better reaction and speed than thor ever will so how did surfer lose its not PIS or plot so don't hand that to me.

@axle124 said:

@deathsdoor726: atom can't beat surfer and being from that universe is moot if you can develop any energy.. Technically no kryptonite is a part of marvel, but that doesn't mean surfer or sentry wouldn't be able to create it..surfer would also know exactly what their weaknesses are...

Atom would give surfer a good fight tho... but he could send him to the astral plane and beat him there... sentry has many ways he can beat atom... I know new 52 atom seems to be getting alot of love lately but he still loses to surfer and sentry...btw surfer has many ways to beat atom which have been debated on this site quite a few times...

Why can't atom beat surfer? HE TOOK ON THE JUSTICELEAGUE AND WON

Give me one way surfer, the guy who loses to Thor consecutively could beat the guy who wrecked the justice league

Wonder woman could beat Thor and he made them all look like chimps

Surfer can't compete with prime

his physicals are a good tier or two below primes

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: defeating the justice league isn't reason enough.. their are many reasons why he done that..besides sentry beat avengers too... you bring up thor beating surfer which surfer never fights him up to his ability.. he usually tries to talk thor down.. The last two times he fought thor was by writers who absolutely love thor,,, but surfer's power levels are above his....and no wonder woman can't beat thor... he has many powers that would beat her ie portal ,he is stronger and way more durable,and god blast but that is a different thread...an in character fight on this thread... dc wins... @realitywarper could give you some good sentry feats

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: btw thor is many times faster than light so i don't know what your speed comment is... sorry really not for this thread as i have said.. an in character fight i think dc wins because surfer will not do the things he needs too before he needs too..

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@deathsdoor726: defeating the justice league isn't reason enough.. their are many reasons why he done that..besides sentry beat avengers too... you bring up thor beating surfer which surfer never fights him up to his ability.. he usually tries to talk thor down.. The last two times he fought thor was by writers who absolutely love thor,,, but surfer's power levels are above his....and no wonder woman can't beat thor... he has many powers that would beat her ie portal ,he is stronger and way more durable,and god blast but that is a different thread...an in character fight on this thread... dc wins... @realitywarper could give you some good sentry feats

Justice League>>>Avengers

Can you please show me scans sweet freaking Jesus

If Surfer tries to talk down Thor all the time shouldn't he be able to dodge his hits since he isn't worried about being offensive

Wonder woman can't beat Thor? Really? She is better trained than Thor and they have the same strength level

She could deflect god blasts or dodge them or speed blitz Thor since he is the slowest class 100 that can fly

The DC part is the only part of your thesis I agree with

We all know sentry feats

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Okay this guy is really starting to confuse me. Not only does he add characters to the OP that weren't in the title...

now he's making rigged threads where characters on one side will solo?

(No one is soloing by the way)

Then again, no has really cleared up if Bob really is the abstract Matter manipulator like people claim he is...

and surfer, well... power cosmic: the only thing that can compete with the Jimmy rustling of the speedforce...

The only reason he didn't add those characters to the title is because there isn't enough room.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: no diana couldn't deflect god blast.. no one ever has and no one has out ran it... she isn't better trained than him either.. that's what he is. a trained warrior..... and no justice league isn't > avengers.. that shows you are biased tho.. this isn't a wonder woman vs thor thread... I said dc wins this one...Heck the only reason i commented in this was to get more information on prime.. I knew he was pretty awesome but was more trying to learn about him...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Umm surfer always holds back :o also if i remember Thor was being amped in one of their fights but idk ill ask an expert @ssj_god:

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@deathsdoor726: btw thor is many times faster than light so i don't know what your speed comment is... sorry really not for this thread as i have said.. an in character fight i think dc wins because surfer will not do the things he needs too before he needs too..

No Mjolnir is FTL his attacks got dodge by Quicksilver if he doesn't have Mjolnir then he can't move FTL he can't react that fast anyways

New 52 superman got from pluto to earth in 1 min and 30 seconds and tagged flash

Pre 52 superman traveled time with his speed and reacted to flash

What has Thor done of that magnitude

Marvel_is_Best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone on the marvel team could solo

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looooooooool at the surfer wank, I came into this thread expecting "sentry, sentry, sentry".

Guys, prime is ridiculous.. He wrecks surfer. Almost without any trouble

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@deathsdoor726 said:

@icecold14 said:

So how did Thor beat surfer Superman has better reaction and speed than thor ever will so how did surfer lose its not PIS or plot so don't hand that to me.

@axle124 said:

Why can't atom beat surfer? HE TOOK ON THE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND WON

Give me one way surfer, the guy who loses to Thor consecutively could beat the guy who wrecked the justice league

In character or not bloodlusted you probably have a case, bloodlusting SS would give the Justice league a BIG problem. Monarch vs SS you have a case.

Thats a pretty big could, compare the enemies they've fought on panel.

And a plethora of abilities that are 2-3 tiers higher than primes

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RealityWarper

@cosmic_lantern:

The Marvel Team is so versatile that Captain Atom becomes a non-factor.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deathsdoor726

@deathsdoor726 said:

@icecold14 said:

@axle124 said:

Why can't atom beat surfer? HE TOOK ON THE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND WON

In character or not bloodlusted you probably have a case, bloodlusting SS would give the Justice league a BIG problem. Monarch vs SS you have a case.

Thats a pretty big could, compare the enemies they've fought on panel.

And a plethora of abilities that are 2-3 tiers higher than primes

No Caption Provided

Don't bring up Thor vs Phoenix force or galactus

Thor got beat up by the Phoenix force after he thought he beat it

It took Odin taking all the energy he had into one hit to be Galactus and he had to go into the Odin sleep after

Yeah SS would give the Flash a big problem lol when pre 52 and new 52 (sorta) superman could keep up with SS in terms of speed

Speed stealing and vibrating could give the league the win

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: awh so you don't read marvel??? i read both and like both... I get on these things to learn more about characters and to get information about characters i might want to learn about....you don't know anything about surfer... Surfer >>> superman... Flash would be a decent fight but speed stealing wouldn't work because surfer can see past future and present.. he could just take flash out at any time(just one way he could beat him).. he wouldn't know the fight was even happening... that is one reason he needs to be in character.. that gives supes, flash, mmh, and those guys a better shot... Norrin is a pacifist.. He doesn't want to fight at all and would much rather talk to you than fight you.which is why thor gets the better of him in fights(and they always fight in thor's title). but his powers are vastly over the people you named..... I don't know prime on this thread and still would love to learn about him...

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deathsdoor726

@axle124 said:

@deathsdoor726: awh so you don't read marvel??? i read both and like both... I get on these things to learn more about characters and to get information about characters i might want to learn about....you don't know anything about surfer... Surfer >>> superman... Flash would be a decent fight but speed stealing wouldn't work because surfer can see past future and present.. he could just take flash out at any time(just one way he could beat him).. he wouldn't know the fight was even happening... that is one reason he needs to be in character.. that gives supes, flash, mmh, and those guys a better shot... Norrin is a pacifist.. He doesn't want to fight at all and would much rather talk to you than fight you.which is why thor gets the better of him in fights(and they always fight in thor's title). but his powers are vastly over the people you named..... I don't know prime on this thread and still would love to learn about him...

I do read marvel

can we debate this later i have a head ache lol

@blh726 don't you know alot about SS? it might be someone else i am thinking of

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ss and sentry

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: yeah lol.. can you point me to some good prime stories??

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: i am going to read it in a bit.. you have been doing pretty awesome so far... along with thorparker....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Thanks :)

We will do one last round.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Lol at superman beating Surfer lololoolooloo. Let me enlighten you.

1. The main reason Surfer beats Superman is because Supes is a Kryptonian (AKA Solar Battery) and all of his powers depend on the solar energy from the sun. Now put him against Surfer, a planetary energy manipulator who was skilled enough to manipulate the Crunch. Surfer has few nanosecond/microsecond feats, but has one of the best travel feats ever. All Surfer has to do is stay away from superman at a distance using his travel speed and then drain him.

2. Instead of solar draining him, Surfer can also manipulate the sun, making it red instead of yellow, leaving Supes powerless.

3. Using cosmic awareness, it is possible for Surfer to generate kryptonite radiation, however it is uncertain because kryptonite is not related to Marvel.

Using ABC logic is pitiful... Really? Since the OP didn't specify, it is the rule to use current versions of the characters, and that would mean post annihilation surfer. This version has never been defeated by Thor, he stalemated an injured, bloodlusted thor while trying to talk to him, and stalemated another bloodlusted Thor after getting cheapshotted from the back. There was one more encounter in the Cancerverse, where Surfer oneshots Thor and Iron Man.

If we are using Classic Surfer, he did lose to Thor. However, Classic Thor has incredible feats much better than Superman's. Also the writers are huge Thor fans, which will involve PIS and CIS. Also Surfer only lost to regular Thor once, the other times Thor had the Power Gem and Warrior's Madness.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Lol at superman beating Surfer lololoolooloo. Let me enlighten you.

1. The main reason Surfer beats Superman is because Supes is a Kryptonian (AKA Solar Battery) and all of his powers depend on the solar energy from the sun. Now put him against Surfer, a planetary energy manipulator who was skilled enough to manipulate the Crunch. Surfer has few nanosecond/microsecond feats, but has one of the best travel feats ever. All Surfer has to do is stay away from superman at a distance using his travel speed and then drain him.

2. Instead of solar draining him, Surfer can also manipulate the sun, making it red instead of yellow, leaving Supes powerless.

3. Using cosmic awareness, it is possible for Surfer to generate kryptonite radiation, however it is uncertain because kryptonite is not related to Marvel.

Using ABC logic is pitiful... Really? Since the OP didn't specify, it is the rule to use current versions of the characters, and that would mean post annihilation surfer. This version has never been defeated by Thor, he stalemated an injured, bloodlusted thor while trying to talk to him, and stalemated another bloodlusted Thor after getting cheapshotted from the back. There was one more encounter in the Cancerverse, where Surfer oneshots Thor and Iron Man.

If we are using Classic Surfer, he did lose to Thor. However, Classic Thor has incredible feats much better than Superman's. Also the writers are huge Thor fans, which will involve PIS and CIS. Also Surfer only lost to regular Thor once, the other times Thor had the Power Gem and Warrior's Madness.

K I've had enough debating idc what you think

check back tomorrow

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: You don't care what I think? Lol okay. Keep believing that Pantiman beats Surfer without using logical evidence. I insist.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

1.Superman and SuperMan Prime are two different characters.

2 .Surfer draw on the power of the crunch which killed him in the end.Also he has to be where the crunch was.He cannot draw it from a different location.

3.If you know the difference in character Kryptonite does not work on SuperMan Prime.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End in sex!.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor:

1. I know, I wasn't talking about Prime because deaths door was saying a regular Superman could beat Silver Surfer. Boy Prime is still dependent on solar energy, however Man Prime would definitely own Surfer.

2. It is not easy to be able to manipulate the power of the Crunch, that requires incredibly powerful energy and matter manipulation. Without it the force of the Big Bang would probably kill you. I never said the Crunch was an ability of Surfer, I said he used his energy manipulation to control the Crunch.

3. Kryptonite is theoretical, however Surfer can solar drain regular Supes and Boy Prime.