Captain Americas Team vs Wolverine

• 105 results
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@serrure: I am not ignoring you, that´s why I said THOUGHT and WAS.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll give this to Wolverine for the majority. But the team will definitely pull off a lot TKO wins (with Cap's shield being a factor).

Z'

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: there are more factors I'd like to bring up, I think you also explained this in one of your above post. I'm already accepting Logan is the most skilled, but you did bring up the point of Captain America's tactical prowess, which could also really help the team.

I do think that Logan is the most skilled, but I also know the effects of fighting multiple opponents. In a one vs one scenario (boxing match) you are watching one guys technique and dodging one guys attacks, if it is 1 v 4 you are then having to watch four people's techniques and dodging four peoples attacks. This makes it much harder, and for Cap, it makes it a tad easier. Basically my point is, Logan is going to take a lot of punishment before he best Cap, and if he goes for someone else, like cross bones, Cap may be free to retaliate.

Cap's tactical prowess is definitely a potential game changer. Again, he is without doubt the MVP in this scenario.

But I think the overriding factors, without us all getting caught up in interesting, but ultimately unessential details, are;

1. Wolverine is moral's off and therefore each and every one of his blows will be fatal to all antagonists present (he's punching with six twelve inch blades protruding from his knuckles!);
  2. Wolverine can one shot kill everyone here. However, while eventually they can possibly KO Logan, the same is far from true of all antagonists present;
  3. Wolverine has the speed and skill to hit all antagonists present at will (with Steve being the only one who can possibly avoid and mount a counterattack while Falcon can only avoid really);

These factors laid out, if one wishes to debate for the team taking this, they have to show that their collective damage output and ability to implement it, will be enough to put Logan down before he tags each of them but once in turn.

I don't think they will hold. It will come down to Steve and Logan in the end ... I don't like Rogers' odds in the long run on that one.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: I see what you are saying, though I'm not necessarily going to agree that Logan can tag CA at will around the beginning of the match, my reasoning behind it is the attacks from the others would greatly affect him. But if he were to go for them, it would be one shots, then he could defeat CA in the end. Falcon could be a problem. I'm starting to see why you say Logan takes the majority here