Captain America(movie) vs Batman (movie)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@masterkungfu: Actually, Batman can't compete. He showed a surprising lack of skill, especially against someone like Bane, who he actually couldn't beat. FYI, Bane would get stomped just as hard as Batman would. But anyway, Batman had no skill whatsoever in the movies, and showed very little combat intelligence in a fight. Cap excelled in both, and this would be an extremely short fight.

batman couldn't beat bane for many reasons

1) he wasn't being batman for several years. in that amount of time one could easily drop in fitness levels, fighting skills etc

2) bane is part of the league of shadow whose training is far more brutal than military training. bane was at the height of his physical condition unlike batman. bane breaks people like twigs

3) batman didn't know exactly what he was in for, he went straight ahead to meet bane. bane on the other hand knew what to expect therefore advantage to bane.

FYI batman came back to beat bane. bane wouldn't get stomped by cap. cap would put up a great fight but there's no stomping whatsoever.

The people who are saying Bats wins or this is a close matchup are either GROSSLY overestimating Batman, or underestimating Steve. This is in no way close, and Cap wins with 0 effort.

0 effort. I don't think so. you're GROSSLY underestimating batman. u make batman seem as worthless as a common street thug.

I can see why u would think cap stomps simply because of all the avengers mcu hype etc. I saw Winter Soldier today and it was pretty good. cap is a beast doing crazy shit but bats is no pushover.

bats may not seem that impressive in the movies but his achievements shouldn't be disregarded.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@masterkungfu: I understand why Bane was able to beat Batman. And in the second fight, Batman didn't even have an advantage either, until he happened to cut the tubes on Bane's mask. And even still, Bane was still beating him for a little before the mask became a real problem.

I know all the things Batman has done in his three movies. I've seen his skills, or disappointing lack thereof with Nolan Batman. He really wouldn't be anything more than a common street thug to Cap. His slow combat style would be child's play to someone like Cap. Bane wouldn't fare any better. His fighting style is throwing slow, wide, looping punches, which should be hitting air every time but don't for the sake of plot. And I'm not basing my analysis on hype, I'm basing it on what the MCU Cap has done, which blew me away, and the TDK series, which wasn't impressive at all. Cap would beat every major character from the Nolanverse at the same time, shield or no shield, but I digress. There is no possible way for Batman to take a win, let alone a majority here. Cap has him beat in every possible category, even equipment in this case, although Cap doesn't need any of it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#253  Edited By Erik

Cap in a ragestomp.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap easily. Batman did nothing very impressive throughout the trilogy. I don't remember all the gadgets he has but he can fall back on them as a crutch, I don't think he has anything close to being powerful enough to take out Cap...he fell out a build and took down a jet on his own.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies for real this time.

This. Steve has guns in this fight, to complete the curbstompage. Desert Eagle to Batman's face ftw.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#256  Edited By PapiNacho

Cap, Batman is more of match for Batroc.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yeah, before Winter Soldier I would have voted for Bats. But, now.....yea Cap wins.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap ROFL stomps. If people can't see that, Cap should give them a shield toss to the dome.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: LOL, the OP might as well give Captain America a fully loaded missile launcher and 10 pet hyenas. Either way, Movie Cap perpetually stomps all over Movie Batman, regardless of the equipment.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Vivide

Compare these feats and decide for yourself

Nolan

Loading Video...

MCU

Loading Video...