#1 Posted by MrocznyZniwiarz007 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap have his shield and desert eagle with 5mags ammo,1frag grenade,1stun grenade,1 flash grenade,and 1 smoke grenade.

Batman have his gadgets from Dark Knight.

Both are bloodlusted. Battle in Empire State Builiding

#2 Posted by TripleJShift (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Only just though. The last thing I'm going to say is Batman generally beats Cap

#3 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TripleJShift said:

Batman. Only just though. The last thing I'm going to say is Batman generally beats Cap

agreed he generally does. but im not sure about movie version. comic version yes. but in the movies he was shown to be stronger then bats, and faster and more agile. though i think bats takes it in h2h training. it think cap takes this fight, but ONLY this one.

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Cap Utterly Destroys Movie Batman.

#5 Posted by SupermanOverSurfer (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: no way man not even close..did you even watch the movies??

your so far off from reality

#6 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Movie Cap Utterly Destroys Movie Batman.

Agreed. One of his bloodlusted punches is probably enough to kill Batman.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupermanOverSurfer said:

@Shawnbaby: no way man not even close..did you even watch the movies??

your so far off from reality

Did you? Movie Batman doesn't do anything that puts him even close to Movie Cap.
#8 Posted by SupermanOverSurfer (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: movie batman has access to fear gas...game over for capt

#9 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: movie batman has access to fear gas...game over for capt

When did movie Batman use fear gas and how would we even know if it could even work on Captain America's physiology? Other drugs do not work on him.

#10 Posted by battlexlordx (311 posts) - - Show Bio

There are some factors that we have to take into account for one Cap is too much of a stand up guy and Batman has the advantage on that. Cap would prefer a stand up fight but as soon as Bats sees that he might be outclassed in the physical department he will go into ninja mode. sticking to the shadows and attacking from Caps blind spots. Cap will adapt and hes agility and strength gives him the edge he is more mobile than movie bats and he is stronger (he picked a motorbike with chicks on it). Caps fighting style in The Avengers and Captain America: the first avenger was simplistic and kind of easy to read for some one like Batman who has more years of fighting exp. and training. Batman's armor can't take a strait shot. And caps shield can be used as def and atk so thats another plus. I would say that Batman 6/10 cause He can take trained swat people and ninjas. And as cap is peak human but lacks the training of the ninjas and the numbers of the swat (only one cap.) He would lose 60% of the time.

#11 Posted by SupermanOverSurfer (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: he has the cure, the only way u can make a cure it to break the drug down, which he and lucious did so they have it avalible..its quite powerful i think it would work..caps fear is probably turnning into that little punk he was b4 he got juiced

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: he has the cure, the only way u can make a cure it to break the drug down, which he and lucious did so they have it avalible..its quite powerful i think it would work..caps fear is probably turnning into that little punk he was b4 he got juiced

He has his gadgets from Dark Knight. In Dark Knight he didn't use any fear gas. Your argument is invalid.
#13 Posted by Skyfire (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins.

#14 Posted by SupermanOverSurfer (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: why would he use the weapon he was trying to stop?!?! duh he would not that doesnt mean he dooesnt have access to it which he clearly does biatch!

#15 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread has been done before. Twice at least. Either way movie Cap annihilates movie Batman.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: why would he use the weapon he was trying to stop?!?! duh he would not that doesnt mean he dooesnt have access to it which he clearly does biatch!

He wasn't trying to stop the Fear Gas in The Dark Knight. Again, Your Argument is Invalid. 
#17 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank the gods for the post limit for new users.

#18 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

lmao!

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:

Pretty sure this isn't even a "new user" per se...I believe its an old user that's already had a couple of accounts banned. I'm guessing this one will follow those shortly
#20 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skyfire said:

Captain America wins.

#21 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupermanOverSurfer

Lmao
#22 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess it is pretty reasonable to assume that most sane people believe Captain America will win.

#23 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people think Movie Batman would stand a chance. Normal Batman maybe, but Dark Knight Bruce is simply outclassed. Cap is superhuman in several way (I know it's "peak human" but the guy can outrun a racehorse...). Cap has enhanced senses, so I don't think Bruce will be able to hide well enough to get the drop on him. Batman has nothing that can get through Cap's shield, and isn't strong enough to take Cap on in hand to hand. Cap could take blows from the Red Skull, a man who could dent a steel shield with his bare hands, without being significantly injured; what are the odds that any of Batman's moves will be enough to take him down? 

Batman may have the advantage in stealth and training, but that will count for little when cap KOs him in the first ten seconds of the fight. Batman's only cool gear in any of the movies are the sticky bomb launcher, which wouldn't get through Cap's shield, and the sonar, which though cool, will not be too helpful.  And Batman has a moral weakness of not killing people. Cap would appear to have no such qualms (killing plenty of Hydra soldiers, at least one of Loki's minions, and a whole bunch of Chi'tauri.)

In all, I see no way for Batman to win this fight.

#24 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, is there any doubt that Movie Steve kick's Movie Bruce's ass? I think not. I hate the *realistic* batman

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy said:

yeah, is there any doubt that Movie Steve kick's Movie Bruce's ass? I think not. I hate the *realistic* batman

Some people think that there is some doubt...and to those people I only have one thing to say: 

#26 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the only version where i would say steve takes em.

#27 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: AHAHHAAH, I love Scrubs

#28 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18718 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

#29 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@NEEK_03 said:

Ultimate Cap can probably take Batman as well...
#30 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins pretty damn easily here.

#31 Posted by lantian1 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way batman could actually win is if he used the sticky explosives

Fired them at cap like a gun who raises his shield to block them. Stuck to his shield and timed to detonate might give batman a chance

Other than that Cap destroys him

#32 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Ultimate Cap can probably take Batman as well...

My opinion as well. Movie Cap seems to be more closely based on Ultimate Cap than 616.

@lantian1: Couldn't Cap just throw the shield when the sticky bombs stick?

#33 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@lantian1 said:

The only way batman could actually win is if he used the sticky explosives

Fired them at cap like a gun who raises his shield to block them. Stuck to his shield and timed to detonate might give batman a chance

Other than that Cap destroys him

Umm...The Shield took a full on Hit from Thor smashing Mjolnir down on it...and Cap took no damage at all...The Batbombs aren't going to be a problem.
#34 Posted by ImmortalOne (3537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

So I guess it is pretty reasonable to assume that most sane people believe Captain America will win.

If they're both trying to kill each other in any way possible, and with time to prepare, Movie Batman takes this. However, in a close combat fight, Cap takes this. It all depends on whether or not Batman has prep time.

In comics, Batman takes it either way.

#35 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@Erik said:

If they're both trying to kill each other in any way possible, and with time to prepare, Movie Batman takes this. However, in a close combat fight, Cap takes this. It all depends on whether or not Batman has prep time.

Why are you listing things that are not in this thread? Things like prep and comic versions are irrelevant, they are not included here. Even with prep time, I would not assume that means he had access to things that are not listed here. So that means no Lucius Fox, the guy that made literally everything for Bruce except for the second version of the sonic device, which was still modeled after Fox's design.

#36 Posted by desmond006 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins. Hes physical stats are way too high for movie Batman.

#37 Posted by ImmortalOne (3537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@Erik said:

Why are you listing things that are not in this thread? Things like prep and comic versions are irrelevant, they are not included here. Even with prep time, I would not assume that means he had access to things that are not listed here. So that means no Lucius Fox, the guy that made literally everything for Bruce except for the second version of the sonic device, which was still modeled after Fox's design.

All he said was that they were both bloodlusted. The OP doesn't state whether it's a random encounter or a prepared one, I said that it could have two results based on whether or not they had time to prepare. It is perfectly fair that I can say my thought is that Batman would win with prep time. And as for the second part I was just stating that I though the comic book Batman would win, even though he didn't say comic versions. I was just voicing an opinion. By the way, it's kinda insulting to call people who think Batman would win "insane."

#38 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Cap. The Batman/Nolan films are more realistic (not necessarily better, but more realistic), and grounded than the more exaggerated, action blockbuster Marvel Studios Avengers films. Cap has better feats and far more raw power in the movies. Bruce Wayne is also not emphasized as a detective in the Nolan films, whereas Movie Cap's ability to assess and form a plan in combat is outstanding. Movie Batman's movement is also restricted by his armor.

#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalOne: If prep time isn't listed in the OP...there is no prep time. And it wouldn't make a difference anyway since Movie Batman has no real prep feats that gave him a significant edge in any combat situation he was in. A bloodlusted Cap makes this even worse because he can one-hit kill Movie Bruce. And your opinion that Comic Book Batman would win is completely and totally irrelevant. 
#40 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

All he said was that they were both bloodlusted. The OP doesn't state whether it's a random encounter or a prepared one, I said that it could have two results based on whether or not they had time to prepare. It is perfectly fair that I can say my thought is that Batman would win with prep time. And as for the second part I was just stating that I though the comic book Batman would win, even though he didn't say comic versions. I was just voicing an opinion. By the way, it's kinda insulting to call people who think Batman would win "insane."

We have preset rules for threads that are vague so what it does not state is already determined. And just because you have the privilege to voice your opinion on irrelevant and unrelated matters (you do not if we get right down to the battle forum rules), does not mean you should.

#41 Posted by The Stegman (26004 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Batman wins is if he brings the Tumbler 

#42 Posted by rdskns4eva (201 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight up fight, Cap would win pretty easliy. His hits would send Bale flying back 10 feet based on how he was hitting guys in the movie, but if batman has hs gagets, I think bats can win.

#43 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman since Gotham Knights counts as well doesn't it?

#44 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

The only way Batman wins is if he brings the Tumbler

LoL at this, Im imaging Capt. running away while batman chase him with tumbler hahaha

#45 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: LOL

#46 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

MOVIE Batman.

• Cap is well beyond Bat's physical abilities. He's in a whole other league, strength, agility, and reflexes wise.
  • Cap also appeared to be more well trained, whereas Batman was more of a brawler, his moves those of a street fighter, not a trained ninja, which the film made him out to be.
  • While Bruce takes the edge in gadgets (and probably always will), the Captain holds everything else.
#47 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@Om4zd said:

MOVIE Batman.

• Cap is well beyond Bat's physical abilities. He's in a whole other league, strength, agility, and reflexes wise.
  • Cap also appeared to be more well trained, whereas Batman was more of a brawler, his moves those of a street fighter, not a trained ninja, which the film made him out to be.
  • While Bruce takes the edge in gadgets (and probably always will), the Captain holds everything else.

1) If Gotham Knights counts in this then Batman is on par or superior to Cap (Gotham Knights is the animated movie but in Nolan's Universe so it's the same Batman).

2) Where did you get this from? Batman showed a lot more skill in H2H combat:

3) Cap doesn't hold an edge on everything else. The only gadgets Bruce would need are his Batarangs and Bat Grapple in this fight.

#48 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: I'm sorry, I don't see how Bruce displays the kind of martial arts mastery many people attribute him with. All I see there is a brawler beating up unprepared ninjas, and dominating street thugs. That's not impressive h2h skills. They are feats, but those of a brawler who, to my eyes, lacks proper training.

• Cap, however, was dominating many trained soldiers who were equipped with their Cosmic Cube guns. Hell, he broke into one outpost singlehandedly.
  • His shield can be used offensively and defensively, and is likely to do more damage than a few batarangs.
  • He is also in a whole different league regarding strength and agility.
#49 Posted by nickzambuto (14931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

You bring up a good point there... this might be more debatable than we thought, Gotham Knights Batman fugging punched a bullet.

#50 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: A brawler? Unprepared ninjas? Those ninjas were apart of the League of Shadows who had been preparing to destroy/invade Gotham for centuries.

In the movie all I saw with Cap was him kicking or punching or bashing (with shield) soldiers in the MOST BASIC FORM. In Begins and TDK at least Batman shows that he has a form of Ninjutsu mixed with Jujitsu, Krav Maga and Kata (trust me I know this s£$!). Plus, he has taken down a SWAT team (who are far superior to German Trained soldiers from WWII) by using his intellect, skill and gadgets.

Physically and Agility wise, yes. Cap is superior. But that still doesn't mean that he isn't vulnerable to any of Batman's hits since he is pretty strong. Strong enough to travel uninjured via Grappling Hook. Meaning he can lift at least his own body weight + his armours (which would be about 250-60lb).

Cap's shield? All Batman could do is throw his Batarang like a boomerang so it hits Cap in the back. If Cap blocks that, his front is open for Batman to exploit.