#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

We've argued Captain America VS Batman, but what about their successors?

Battle is in a park in Gotham. Both have no other prep aside from VERY basic information on the other. Jason has his Bat-suit, 2 semi-auto pistols, a couple of knives, and 10 razor Batarangs. Bucky has the shield, a semi-auto, a combat knife, and two flashbang grenades. Standard morals apply to both.

#2 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Batman.

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Explain?

#4 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Batmans faster, stronger, more durable and Smarter than CA, He could take that shield and smack Caps face into the back of his head.

#5 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Okay, first off this is Jason Todd Batman who, while I still like and respect as a character, isn't on BATMAN'S level exactly. This is Bucky Barnes as Captain America who is shown to be roughly on par with Steve Rogers in terms of combat prowess and the fact he's got a robotic arm and can throw the shield HARDER than Steve could with it. He's also an EXCELLENT shot.

#6 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Okay, first off this is Jason Todd Batman who, while I still like and respect as a character, isn't on BATMAN'S level exactly. This is Bucky Barnes as Captain America who is shown to be roughly on par with Steve Rogers in terms of combat prowess and the fact he's got a robotic arm and can throw the shield HARDER than Steve could with it. He's also an EXCELLENT shot.

Well thats your opinion and point of you of cap winning.

#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes it is my opinion, but it's also fact that Bucky can give Jason a good fight and POSSIBLY win. Not saying Jason doesn't have advantages either, not in the least, just saying this fight isn't as simple as saying who'll win and leaving it at that.

#8 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes it is my opinion, but it's also fact that Bucky can give Jason a good fight and POSSIBLY win. Not saying Jason doesn't have advantages either, not in the least, just saying this fight isn't as simple as saying who'll win and leaving it at that.

Again Thats your point of you.

I think Batman still wins for my personal reasons.

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Batmans faster, stronger, more durable and Smarter than CA, He could take that shield and smack Caps face into the back of his head.

Jason is not stronger than Bucky. Jason is not Faster than Bucky, Jason is not more durable than Bucky and Jason is certainly not smarter than Bucky.

#10 Edited by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Jason is not stronger than Bucky. Jason is not Faster than Bucky, Jason is not more durable than Bucky and Jason is certainly not smarter than Bucky.

Pretty much my thoughts and I agree with your statement Shawn, but if I can see some proof to sway my decision towards Jason, then I am all ears.

#11 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Pretty much my thoughts, but if I can see some proof to sway my decision, then I am all ears.

He wont give you proof. He never has proof. He just trolls threads all the time. Thats why I just ignore and dont bother reading his false posts.

#12 Edited by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Sorry, I had to clarify my statement there it seems, and I am not trying to insult your choice or thoughts here. I am leaning towards Cap, but I am always open for a good argument to sway my decision.

#13 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: Really if Jason can get the drop on Bucky, he could pretty much dominate and keep Bucky on his toes. Not saying Bucky wouldn't fight back, but if Jason plays it smart and keeps to the shadows, he could pull out a win

#14 Edited by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Wyldsong said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Pretty much my thoughts, but if I can see some proof to sway my decision, then I am all ears.

He wont give you proof. He never has proof. He just trolls threads all the time. Thats why I just ignore and dont bother reading his false posts.

Where's your proof for any of the statements you made?

As an aside...I always find it hilarious being called a troll by the guy who's had literally dozens of accounts banned for trolling...whereas, I, am still using my one and only account.

#15 Posted by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Wyldsong: Really if Jason can get the drop on Bucky, he could pretty much dominate and keep Bucky on his toes. Not saying Bucky wouldn't fight back, but if Jason plays it smart and keeps to the shadows, he could pull out a win

I don't think Jason brings anything the table Bucky couldn't handle, not from what I have seen. Again though, if anyone would care to educate me on facets of Jason that would give him the win, then I'd be willing to listen.

#16 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: He was trained by Batman so Jason has good stealth, even if he doesn't always use it. He was able to go head to head with Batman himself and pretty much hold his own, that alone being a feat in itself, and has shown plenty of prowess with guns.

#17 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jason uses stealth he has a chance but in a head on confrontation I'm taking Bucky,,and since Bucky is getting some prior knowledge I'm sure at the least he will know Jason uses the lament of surprise often,,in the end Bucky has my vote

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky takes the majority here. He's got more experience wearing the big boy clothes than Jason does. His cybernetic arm gives him an advantage in strength and he is no stranger to working from the shadows either.

#19 Posted by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Two things -- 1) Love your avatar, 2) I still don't see Jason taking Bucky=) Just my opinion though.

#20 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: Two things for you

1: Thanks and hail to the King baby!

2: Fair enough. Really I think the fight could go either way, just trying to keep the line of debate going.

#21 Posted by Wyldsong (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Hey, I don't blame you for trying to keep it going my friend=)

#22 Posted by SlimJ87D (9913 posts) - - Show Bio

This is no different from all the other Jason Todd vs Bucky Barnes topics on the vine. Bucky takes it.

#23 Posted by SlimJ87D (9913 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Wyldsong said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Wow, says the guy that wasn't even paying attention to which Batman was being used. It's quite hypocritical of you to call him out like that when you supplied nothing yourself to prove any of your claims.